Habbenings

FBI user lurking live in thread, entire thread misses it.
Who knows what he had to say or what info to give.

FUCK OFF CUCKCHAN LARPERS

Fuck off, you stupid faggot.

Donald, you're gonna pardon me if you win the presidency, right? You wouldn't throw a frail, sick old lady in jail would you?

Give him the benefit of the doubt, just in case.

OP IS A DUMB LEMMING

NO YOU DUMB FAGGOT, THAT'S WHAT TRIPCODES ARE FOR

He said he's going to lock you in a mirror maze once I'm done hacking you

FBI user here, holy shit.

Why don't you fuck off, goy? We're trying to correct the record here.

BLACKS ARE THE REAL EGYPTIANS THE CRACKERS BE JEALOUS BECAUSE THEY WUZ KANGZ N SHIT

No way!

Why not just put the FOIA out and see what happens? I think there's a fee for it though

I'm here right now.

Fucking hell just leak or kill us all you faggots, stop jerking us around, this needs to end already.

ur a fagit

I put in a FOIA request, I asked for fee waiver, or if that fails the free 2 hour quickie search. There's a limit of one FOIA request per day, but its possible to do it for free. Might be worth other anons giving it a shot to see what comes out of it, even if cuckchan's "FBI user" is full of shit.

I just sacked him

nigga i put in a foia request for the records of egyptian pyramids proving dat we wuz mofuggin kangs
👌👌💯

I'm in ze cornerrrr watching you kiss herrrrr

MAH NIGGA

HOL UP

>>>/cuckchan/
stop destroying cuhchur

Seems legit. FBI-san, do you plan on eradicating the entire white race or just the bad goys? Tap twice on your monitor if you're under duress.

He was an imposter as is
I have important information to leak, hold on to your asses:
OP is a faget.

I'm here right now. I have breaking news. 4chan is absolute shit, and beyond compromised. Anyone that posts there is a complete faggot.

-FBI user

CRUCIAL INTEL JUST GOT DROPPED!

Some more more breaking news: studies confirm that you have to be retarded to only now be surprised that cuckchan is compromised. Also OP has extra chromosomes for thinking that FBI user is legit.

Sure he was there.

And I'm the avatar of Kek.

Ask me anything, and I shall deliver.

right

Looks like the only moron here is you

Oh shit worldstarrrrr

WHAT THE FUCK THIS ISN'T EVEN ME!?!?!?!?!

sheeeiiiiiiiit

>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/4chan/