Pro-Trump militia preparing for armed unrest

A militia group in the US state of Georgia is preparing for civil unrest should Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton win in next week’s election.

Chris Hill, leader of the Three Percent Security Force militia, said if Clinton beats her Republican opponent Donald Trump on November 8, they would not remain silent, Reuters reported Wednesday.

“This is the last chance to save America from ruin. I'm surprised I was able to survive or suffer through eight years of [President Barack] Obama without literally going insane, but Hillary is going to be more of the same,” said Hill, who goes by the name of “Bloodagent.”

michellhilton.com/2016/11/milicia-pro-trump-se-preparam-para-o-caos-se-hillary-vencer.html

Other urls found in this thread:

rdecom.army.mil/EDCG Telecoms/APPROVED (Signed)_ AMC Strategic Plan 2013-2020.pdf
archive.is/2qln1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes because it's totally tactically sound to announce your preparations for armed resistance against a tyrannical government publicly.

Everything about "Bloodagent" in that picture tells me he is a true oper8or who has oper8ed oper8tionally in fluid, kinetic downrange environments against real life tangoes.

This sounds made up to perpetuate narrative of the evil white militia groups out there. Usually these plots are uncovered by having an FBI agent convince a couple hicks in a bar that they should go innawoods and start training for civil unrest. In 2008 when Obama won, they busted two simple guys who told the informant they wanted to "Kill 88 black people".

BAN ALL BRAZILIANS

It depends on the wording.

If you want to blow up a federal building in the name of overthrowing a tyrannical government it's perfectly legal.

Basically if there is a single substantial proof of votes being rigged, you are legally allowed to go wild.

Daily reminder that if you try to play operator after election day without being under the aegis of local law enforcement, you're going to have a bad time. There will be plenty of sheriffs forming posses if the election is stolen.

This. Partisans need broad popular support and the tacit or open support of local authorities.

pick one

So what? Everyone protecting the tyrannical government will be a traitor and will have to be executed anyway. Including these treacherous sheriffs.

There is a time when you just have to start shooting and ask questions later.

implying the establishment gives a shit.

implying in that context laws matter.

Totally serious guys.

When you start shit, you don't stop halfway through, you hang them all.

Although operating under the constitution gives you hanging legitimacy in the eyes of the people. And that part is important.

Any state official is legally a go.
Going lone wolf isn't wrong if you deal damage. The more lone wolves they are, the more people will start doing the same.
Organized cells will be most likely compromised, because of the mass surveillance.
It's about throwing a wrench into the gears of the government, so deal as much damage as you can, but avoid hurting innocent civilians.

of course. although, this video may be part of the "Jo Cox; Brexit" strategy against trump

Im not saying the sentiment is wrong.. Just saying the kikes are obviously kikeing very fucking hard today.

At least they seem to have trigger discipline, problem is they probably also can't fire their weapons properly in a real fight.

oh let me fix that

Ah shit, look at the badass with the crossed double handguns, backwards cap and wearing a trenchcoat. These guys mean some business

What are you sliding, moshe?

Yeah I'd say he's probably "prepping" from his trailer in Twiggs county right about now.

That guy is ready to fight the machines. Also, I think the guy on the right is Cypher.

Any dipshit running around in camouflage is purely Larping with no true concept of warfare, from the strategic level to even just the tactical level. Any dumbass wearing fatigues is a godsend to infantry, federal agencies, and drones loitering in the area. These guys might as well bend over, pull down there pants and light up a neon sign that says "Insert Hellfire Missile here".

To be completely honest there's at least one federal agent in this group, and possibly the whole task force is nothing but interdepartmental agencies and cops tasked with infiltrating these groups and attracting local nut jobs.

The truth is most of these guys are going to be the first ones dead in a conflict if it actually did happen, and wouldn't have the discipline to last in it.

Well it does simply the treason charges on them as they announced intent.

Hi FBI, don't you have emails to be leaking like a wet diaper stuck around Comey's ravaged rear?
Let the ATF handle this, they may as well do something to pass the time on the 922rs

Admittedly, I would love to dress up like that sometime just for the fun of it.
On the same list as learn to play a keytar.

Seperate from the current list of obtain gainful employment and stay within the law while learning to be a white hat. THis is much harder than it seems.

If they rig the elections you should stop worrying about the media telling lies, and start killing.

Because this is the end-game, you are looking at a globalist dystopia and the death of your nation in 4 years. It's the point where you fight, or you spend the rest of your miserable life regretting it.

they are feds. militias only start to matter when the army is either out of the picture or is partially on the rebels' side

Says the pasty arm-chair general.

You know, user… Some people just don't give a fuck anymore.

Also reminds me that militias are defensive in nature anyways. They have no fucking support, tactic, commuication or cohesion - all irregulars most of which have zero combat experience.

But fortify a neighborhood or something and guard your shit - that's not quite as hard. Less need to move, the comforts of home, etc. "Militias" should be organized by neighborhood and should basically just be a last defense against roving looters and shit.

Any "militia" that's gonna go marching around thinking they're gonna take DC back from a corrupt government - wew lad, I got news for you and its not good.

This is some stupid.
Just place some explosives and go home ffs.
These people will die first.

I smell a jew.

Should be a bannable offense.
Are you afraid of dying if we lose the election user?

Why does worrying about an impossibility matter when there is an attempt to declare a false federal emergency and enact all the Deus Ex plotlines?

Violence is exactly not the answer to be having before the election. So scurry off, you have a Saudi spy to get rid of and allow us to get out of Yemen.

These people are fucking retarded.
I've got a full combat load worthy of an actual infantryman, but I'm a civilian who actually did his fucking RESEARCH and did some fucking PT. That, and I don't go out showing my face and saying that I'm ready to fuck shit up if need be.

Are these guys just trying to clown around so that the people who can actually be a threat to tyranny can go unnoticed?
Because this shit just makes me incredibly embarrassed to be an American gun owner who actually wants to be able to make a difference if need be.

Larping with "Combat Camo (TM)" is stupid.
You keep that shit and your body armor hidden until your actively mounting combat operations.
What'll really scare Fed goons is if you are wearing civilian clothing while armed. they can't demonize that. they can't discern who's rebel or not.

We are talking about AFTER the election.

And we aren't talking about violence, we're talking about a war.

It's not about Trump, it was never about Trump. Trump is just an avatar of our movement.
It's about the soul of our civilization and the future of our children.

This is thew last stand of humanity, if you won't be ready to defend your constitutional rights and your future, you will see everything you love and everything you believe in perish before your eyes, your hopes crushed and the last thing you will see is the barrel of your own gun.

The FBI agents are not your enemies either, they are Americans just like you. You have seen the proof of it, when agent started resigning and leaking information about the corruption in the government.
Your enemies are the ones, who will keep protecting the regime against the people and will keep following the unconstitutional orders.

AFTER THE ELECTION YOU FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your days are numbered, CTR.

guy on the far right looks like he probably practices tbh

what are you implying? magnification is vital unless youre just a range fairy.

just because you never used weapon mounted light when playing in Call of Duty doesn't mean that it's not needed

How in the world are the corrupt Policemen going to fucking gain support???? I think that is a bad idea. The Police need to be tossed in a giant camp for awhile and let the citizens finish this job. At least fucking disband and toss out your god dam badges. Silly tin metal fuckers. You are not in the right because of your uniform soley.

You are playing with fire with this approach. You will alienate potential supporters if you keep this up, despite your special body armor and what have you.

And who is going to do that?

You are.

They may be slow, but hillary in office is absolutely retarded. Good luck hillbillies!

You can't talk about "the police" like it's a completely foreign people to the population, they've got families and friends, and they won't like that bullshit.
Plus "tossed in a giant camp for awhile and let the citizens finish this job." Who determines when the job is finished? How are you going to deal with foreign plants fucking shit up in the midst of everything going to hell? You're treating an operation in which a shitton of people will be acting out of fury and chaos like you're the player of a fucking RTS game.

hopefully they will not skip leg day

At least he's doing something besides jacking off to cartoon horses on an imageboard.

if you aren't part of at least a small group who has been organizing you're doing something wrong. Get your close gun owning friends and prepare.

I don't know you tell me who determines when the job is finished? The Amish?

Alright I came up with something, we keep posting regularly but if someone gets sextuples on some board and posts "JOB IS FINISHED" then we stop killing.

Believe me it is foreign to the pop.

You have a lot of oil in your legions.

That is Foreign.

To many people, they are. When they put on that uniform, many stop acting like members of the community and more like hired guns. If shit is going down, they'll save their own skin first before helping anybody else.

The way to deal with them is simple.

You arrive with a very large group of armed men to the police station and immediately ask to speak with the police chief/sheriff/next in command. If they don't comply in two minutes, you force your way through. You give them an ultimatum:

Go home and don't come back to work, or join us and our movement. If they refuse to do any of that, kill them. For those who choose to leave, monitor them and make sure they aren't colluding with feds. Make them aware of the consequences of doing so. For those who ask to join, thoroughly vet them for any potential plants/moles. After that, slowly incorporate them into your team, working them into local minutemen detachments.

Make sure you publicly document all of this as it happens for the local population to see. Make it very clear why you are seizing power.

The warlord/leader of the militia.

JOB sounds Masonic user.

ban all "job is finished" posters on sight. kek will never will the killing to be halted until every last nonwhite and traitor is rotting in a mass grave.

Fucking beaner language. While I don't doubt there's some of these groups here in best state, particularly up north, this seems a little too convenient.

Most of these "militia" types are LARPers anyway. I've met people talking this shit for years, and I live in the civilized part.

You're just making the game more exciting, user

ah, when will the LARPing stop?

That it doesn't fit with the rest of his setup. And I didn't just imply it, I flat out said it.

Says the Masonic kike. Your already letting your own guard down. The Media, the current U.S. Army, and the U.S. Police, all think they are a standard that cannot be defeated or replaced.

Nobody is mind blown by your antics. You don't have the goodwill anymore.

You can't correct the record either anymore.

You're

I know that you really, REALLY like that image but it has nothing to do with this thread at all

pic related

When will the AMC Strategic Plan end? 2020?

Armykike

For any interested Anons, here is an Armykike plan

rdecom.army.mil/EDCG Telecoms/APPROVED (Signed)_ AMC Strategic Plan 2013-2020.pdf

The fact that this is even being discussed is evidence that America is on the fucking brink. We're ripe for civil war.

Dubs confirm grammar nazi uprising

Oh and by the fucking way, if they know the election could be stolen then why aren't these local law kikes stopping it now. Games up law kikes. You fuckers are going to pay.

Here's a pic of my militia group.

Nice active camo, dude

Actually, most white Americans are of German ancestry.

I found the ninja sneaking up on the guy to the right, do I get a prize?

Yea, Ralph really sucks at this.
He's originally from New Jersey, but He's ok.

Uh huh, is that why the Army is gang stalking "Larpers", because as you say they are really scared of armed civilian clothed people? And these plinkers will CTR the never ending story in their plain clothes, rright?

Should be preparing for an uprising if he loses or maybe this is the pretext.

A true huezillian would be called Michelington

You know, not everybody is an underground autist.

When will the CTR facebook meme plan end you goddamn yid

Can we get a chromosome count here?

Dump pouch on the right hand side when he has his rifle slung as if he's right handed

Fucking Christ almighty. Your flak should cover your ribcage, not your gut, you need a minimum of 6 mags, and I mean minimum, especially if you're running a bump fire stock, and you don't want a goddamn 8 power optic on that shit. Slouch McGee on the right is going to get himself shot in the eyes, and the Neon Retard should at least be wearing hunting camo if he can't get MARPAT, or given the region, Flektarn.

Oh well. At least it's not what the leftists are going to be bringing to the table.

Sup /k/ommando, you going to Nugget Fest?

this entire thread reeks of law enforcement

Most "militia" groups are infiltrated at some level.

I got your reference m8. Nooice

2017 is going to quite a year.

Are those guys in the water ex-Seals?

Just remember, any resistance will not be televised unless it is a failure.

You missed something…
Bump-fire stocks shake apart rifles that are made for semi-auto. You have to replace the rivets to reinforce the rifle for full-auto fire.
Bump-fire is dumbass as hell, and you need to learn to hit your targets with each shot if you want to be effective with a semi-auto.

Actually, I think they're drowning.
Not to worry, they're tough, they can take it.

If you're an American, you are the militia. This was made explicitly clear by the authors of the 2nd amendment, in particular George Mason. Joining a militia is LARPing. It's fine if people want to organize and prepare in groups of course. The 2nd amendment does state that we, as the militia, need to be well regulated after all. Regulated as in the keeping and maintaining of functioning arms and ammuntion, knowledge of their use as well as tactics. (NOT regulated as in endless laws infringing on the people's ability to acquire weapons, as revisionists believe.) But it's the whole of the citizenry who are the militia, not just these groups. I wonder how many in the U.S. understand this and how different it might be if they truly did.

archive.is/2qln1
archive you niggers

Fucking hi points man! Straight up operators there.

Just a quick thought:
Holla Forumslacks are intelligence analysts first and foremost.
A Holla Forumslack at a computer terminal is worth a thousand men with rifles.

This, if it's an "official" milita, I can guarantee the Feds are probably running it and waiting for the members to slip up

I have a light on my HD rifle and on my EDC pistol. I'm not knocking having a light, you retard, I'm knocking cqb room clearing suppressive fire sniper bolt-as-much-shit-as-i-can-to-my-rifle faggotry.

What the fuck is with these non-archiving faggots shills who link directly to some spic tabloid journalist

Also are you even trying anymore?

Saged and reported, have fun behind the wall, pedro.

It looks like he has offset iron sights, so his rifle can be used for cqb