King Nigger does it again

rt.com/usa/365122-army-corps-examining-rerouting-dap/
archive.is/VjDPw

How about you use the Army Corps of Engineers to REBUILD OUR FUCKING BRIDGES AND ROADS NIGGER, NOT A PRIVATE FUCKING PIPELINE

False. We named this landmass, not them.

But where would the profit be in doing that, goy? Bridges and roads don't pay dividends, silly hwyte man. Now go smoke some medical grade pot and watch Infowars. Nothing to see here.

This Jewish redefining of words pisses me off to no end. There was no fucking country at all until white people created one. The alcoholic maizeniggers weren't even citizens until 1920, because that was when they decided they would rather have free booze and welfare instead of sovereignty or self-respect.

First post, everytime

No pipeline means no oil, and the protesters are funded by buffet

Jesus christ this is the first time I've heard this term. I can't keep up with all the newspeak.

Meanwhile a few thousand more miles of pipeline goes without protest, and three new powerplants in my state alone.
Thanks Obama, keep making the protestors go to places their breasticles freeze and shatter when they start pounding their chests like apes.

Also on the subject specific, the reservation was not consulted even though it is supposed to have been as part of the reservation act.
Reservations are sovereign land seperate fromt eh US, and undergo the same sets of negotiations as any other large project with another country.
Besides, LNG all the way, suck it rest of the world, we met Kyoto by burning dino farts!

I'm not knocking the pipeline retard, I'm knocking using a public infrastructure agency to move it when it has a gorillion other things it could do.

It's fine just the way it is, sorry the Red-man is butthurt but they're all half-spic now anyways.

The pipeline should be rerouted. It goes over water resources to save a few bucks.

Can we just please exterminate the remainder of these red niggers? Can we just finish the damn job? And while we're at it, burn down the Federal Reserve.

We've been able to have oil, gasoline, and the like without such a pipeline. Why is having such a pipeline suddenly important, and why is it so important that the state should devote money and manpower to the task?

Iriquois nation, planes indians, the Navajo, northern groups that I have forgotten from studying the feifdoms of the Aztecs.
Seminoles, Inuit.
No there were plenty of civs, many of them with iron working and internal housing, with pack animals for support.
All that really happened is the Spanish came over and biowarfared them all. A lot like what the Russians will do with Hillary.

You don't really get just how many waterways there are and how pervasive the Coast Guard can be in enforcement.

They tried leaving in the 80s for Canada and got caught and made to turn back and stay on the reservations. I think it doesn't matter and they serve some occult purpose, like maybe if thye all die the land mass does to in the eyes of Molech.

It's cheaper to pump it in directly rather than truck it over or fly it.

DEPORT THEM TO SIBERIA

I was talking about the ogalala aquifer.

Ironic that these "First Americans" use the courts of law established by actual Americans instead of just going full on Wounded Knee (circa 1979) and rebelling.

This is a fucking distraction, nothing more.

Only if all the Americans can be sent back to Europe, the africans to Africa, and the Asians to India.

Keystone is obselete and has already had several better pipelines built in its place. The only thing it was good for was Canada trying to push high sulfur shale goo into the US and trying to make us refine and buy it. We have no need having sweet crude from fracking and no sweetening refineries. Same reason Venezuela collapsed, sweet crude is the best flavor and there is plenty of it, enough to obselete the need for sour.
Which is a good thing to, as a good chunk of sour stuff was locked up by Bill Clinto with the parks, ensuring its there as the fuel of last resort, rather than having been used and made the energy market bubble for it, preventing the highly effective fracking programs that dropped the price so low its killing KSA.

Before we cam along they were eating each others' hearts and scalping one another.

Fuck them.

And besides, the first people on the continent were Solutreans, who were a Celtic race from Europe.

I'd gladly go back to Europe if they fixed their rapefugee problem.

So there's literally no point in keystone, it's just the liberals in canada trying to make a globalized economy?

Canadians were just getting desperate to sell their low grade oil

OIL kikes have to be culled

Right which is why we're busy also saying ballots first, revolution on January 20th.
You know, instead of just draining the swamp now.
What a kike view of hypocrisy you have there, get some gene therapy man.

Well get your ass over there dubs, its not going to be fixed if you don't immigrate.

well no and yep.
THere has been no point since the public heard of it, and yep that's why the public heard of it.

It's a direct copy of the Cucknadian "First Nations".

Out of everything Obongo has done to deserve death, trying to coin the phrase "First Americans" tops the list.

I want Jackson the Lich to challenge these fuckheads to an eternal duel.

They scalped first americans. They would be called nazis if they scalped chosen ones but none were brave enough to cross the ocean and try to live in a strange land.

exterminate all injuns.

Why does oil have to be in sandnigger land? Why can't we run a pipeline through the center of the earth directly to the oil?

Because then we could tap the molten core for burning stuff, and the kikes don't want us to burn anything other than the rotten corpses of their enemies.
Why do you think Mossad ISIS was throwing bodies down deep holes?
Its how they make oil, same as how throwing seeds down holes makes fields.

This. Holla Forums needs to stop defending kikes who want to pollute the environment just so they can make some more shekels.

But dubs of cleansing, shekels is all most of Holla Forums has now that the great one Kampfy has cleansed the board of its pillars of open political discussion, Space Escalator, oppenheimer, and the greatness that was the Spic Jew and his knowledge of matters cyber.
Together they made up STEM force and sought to educate the board.
Now their signal has been smashed,a nd the board over run by criminal shills, leaving those few of us left to keep hope that one day they might return to us and free us from this nightmare.

some things are better dead.

So basically, this pipeline will create no permanent jobs for Americans but will lose them jobs driving oil tankers? Why are we supposed to support this again? I don't give a dick about the profits of transnational petroleum companies.

The flowers were here before the tribes came over from Siberia, so this nation actually belongs to the flowers.

When Europeans arrived, they were just liberating the original native flowers from the oppressive rule of the foreigner and invading Siberian tribes.

because it saves 10 shekels when you dont have to pay truckers

We need oil pipelines to keep oil flowing.

Tar sands are only profitable when oil is above $80/bbl.

Pic related was the biggest shill for (((ethical oil))).

He's a known quantity. Lauren, get out while you can.

The joke was he wasn't a Jew or a spic, he just had fun telling everyone he was and getting them to check their privilege.