Who is Jordan Staton?

Look at the follower list for the FBI. They are following all the police departments in the US and a bunch of government people and agencies.
There is one person that they are following who doesnt match the rest.
Her name is "Jordan Staton". She registered her account recently (Oct 16), only follows 120 people and has 20 followers. One of her followers is the official FBI twitter account. She does not follow the FBI account.

Her twitter is new and doesnt even have any tweets on it. Assuming the FBI account isnt hacked, they would have followed her on purpose.

Does anybody recognize the two guys in Jordan's profile picture?

twitter.com/JordanRedeemeed
twitter.com/FBI/following
(I tried to archive, but im too retarded to figure out how to archive twitter stuff. Please archive it if you can)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sodamntrue/status/781320345143902208
twitter.com/justinbaldoni/status/779391712443535362
twitter.com/tbrickey):
twitter.com/Evins):
twitter.com/bjerez82):
twitter.com/DD_CIDTBI):
@@vine.co/v/h5Fbx53bD9V
@@vine.co/u/953509291770474496
@@www.pinterest.com/jstatonn/
twitter.com/bjerez82
twitter.com/Evins
twitter.com/FCPDJulie
twitter.com/SlolyServes
twitter.com/JasonLocke_
archive.is/8DFMs
dchs.nhs.uk/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bfi3d/wow_president_obama_essentially_encouraging/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could this be one of the `CARDS` that the rumors are talking about.

Why does this alleged pedo talking to this girl in Virginia sound like Anthony Weiner?

Why is she replying to herself?

Not sure. This is really strange. Why would the FBI follow a teenage girl from Virginia who just recently registered a Twitter account?

Have to follow to send DMs right? It's been forever since I messed with Twitter.

There seems to be no results for this girl on google when searching with her twitter handle. Seems she is a ghost and not on social media except for her twitter account with no posts on it.

Can just tweet at her unless she follows.

Fill me in? CARDS?

Honestly this girl feels super irrelevant. I only thought to make a post about it because she is the only normie that the FBI official twitter is following, and they just recently followed her.

FBIanon said that "cards" are a search term we should look for when the 33k emails ever get released. It seems to be an acronym for Child Abduction Rapid Deployment.

Podesta and Co. are also always talking about "playing with cards" in the wikileaks emails. Its rumored that "cards" is a codeword for pederasty.

It's a fake acco created by FBI for whatever reason.

Well in that case, the image of the two faggots in her twitter profile banner is important. Any idea who they are?

notice how her hair is made to look like that stupid ass thing jews do with their hair?

betting that the same person who has access to the FBI account is the same person who set up Jordan Staton's account

Seems the original background image comes from here:
twitter.com/sodamntrue/status/781320345143902208

Yeah I think so. At the moment Jordan has not tweeted. Lets just keep an eye on Jordan, but no need to dig too deep on it.

Justin Baldoni and Brett Dier, Actors
twitter.com/justinbaldoni/status/779391712443535362

Shitskin twitter is depressing. You can just tell that these people don't have all their brains on.

So its literally nothing then. It still irks me that the FBI would follow a literally nothing normie. Look at the other accounts that the FBI follows and tell me why Jordan Staton should have any relevance on the FBI following list.

BO - requesting an anchor bumplock please.

I scrolled further down the list, and found some other seemingly random accounts followed by the FBI:

Travis Brickley (twitter.com/tbrickey): social media manager for Tennessee Valley Authority. Last tweeted October 31. Normie as fuck.
Sean Evins (twitter.com/Evins): does political stuff for Facebook. Also last tweeted October 31. Also normie as fuck.
bjerez (twitter.com/bjerez82): From Nicaragua, hasn't tweeted since 2014. Mostly sports and generic motivational bullshit, but also some news/politics retweets.
Jeff (twitter.com/DD_CIDTBI): Protected account. Joined Sept. 2011. CID = Criminal Investigative Division?

None of these are as weird and inexplicable as OP, but they do show that not all of the accounts followed by the FBI are police departments and government agencies. Some, albeit very few, are individuals.

https:@@//myspace.com/jordyn0718

She still shows friends
Trying to help from mobile!
And I didn't find her name to be an anagram.

@@vine.co/v/h5Fbx53bD9V
@@vine.co/u/953509291770474496
@@www.pinterest.com/jstatonn/
Same name, all different girls

I don't have a Vine account but this looks very pedo

no I think that's just all their brains can muster really.

visibility bump

Could this be a honeypot we stumbled into but not targeted at us, targeted at (((them?)))

FBI had to of known some user would discover this. Seems on purpose. Has to be connected to Clinton somehow. Clues may be in account info…

This seems the most likely case. I doubt whomever is in charge of the FBI social media profile would be too deep in pedo activity. However, a top-level insider could have snuck that follow in there somehow. More digging required, but don't get caught up in it.

well i know what im requesting first thing in the morning from EFOIPA

So who is Jordan Staton?

Her handle ends in Redeemeed. There is a Twitter account with Redeemed instead, but it's a male teenager and has been inactive for years…

^

I am DMing her as we speak.I'm asking her about who is @JordanRedeemed and what does her bio means.Quick, give me questions to ask, anons.

Which topic are they trying to slide this morning?

Could it be this one?

FBI also follows the following individuals that are not Public security officials.

twitter.com/bjerez82

twitter.com/Evins

twitter.com/FCPDJulie

twitter.com/SlolyServes

twitter.com/JasonLocke_

Jordan sure is out of place.

Ask her why the FBI is following her. What she does. I don't know. A bit bold, let's them know we are watching.

Archive of Jordan .

archive.is/8DFMs

Jordan Staton seems to be in DCHS (Deep Creek High School). That's my guess because of 5th pic related and most of her followings attend to it. @xzpaigexz doesn't know her and she hasn't responded to my other questions yet.

DCHS website: dchs.nhs.uk/

Pic of DM so far. Your wish is my command, user.

I'm trying to get in touch with other students in her school. She's confirmed in Deep Creek High School, Chesapeake, Virginia (pic related).

My initial hunch, is this girl is a school mate of the twitter feed person. Usually they hire young women to manage social media. Otherwise, it is a guy and he has a crush on this girl, but, it makes no sense to use an official account to follow her.

And good job user!

An employee with access to the account probably accidentally followed their daughter with the account logged in. Occams razor is never really applied on this board is it? Just a bunch of sensationalist idiots.

Jordan looks underage, I don't think whoever's running @FBI has a crush on a teen. For if it's a friend of who's running @FBI, that's very unlikely because it'd be inept, stupid and why would he have a teenager friend? But if true, they would've fixed it already. Plus, their latest tweet was submitted from Washington, I think so. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I think this probably has the correct assumption,

Keep in mind all the stuff FBI user had to say about the Hollywood Truman shows and cards. These two actors could easily be relevant. Furthermore, the thread itself reeks of a covert information drop. Stay vigilant.

Do you think the actor are of any importance to this? It looks like a low effort try to act like a normie teen.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bfi3d/wow_president_obama_essentially_encouraging/

TBI = Tennessee Bureau of Investigations. The chair in his pic also has the Middle Tennessee State logo.

The fuck? Some kind of bait operation?

Some suspect at her school that would commit a mass shooting election day?

Email and password there is, jordan07181998 at gmail.com "dublingirl"