BASED STEAM USERS REJECT PROPAGANDA

store. steampowered.com/app/491790/

Some faggot on steam got his pro-rapefugee game up on steam, reviews are mostly negative.
Archive won't work because of stupid steam agefilter: archive.fo/vZn2n

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/11136541.html

steamcommunity.com/id/goyoelburro/recommended/491790/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did you put a space in the link?

First day ctr?

/DF/ here
Can we magma them?

Mods decided it was against the rules or some shit.
Don't see why he placed a space when he could just remove the http://

Unbroken links can be traced back to here, goy.

See

Putting a space needlessly inconveniences users because they then cannot just click and drag. Removing the http at the start also breaks the link but without the huge inconvenience.

Welcome to 8ch by the way, hopefully you learn the ins and outs of posting here soon and stop doing retarded shit like you did in the first post.

You are a fucking newfag that's why.

thats fucking Holla Forums 1o1

Well, I learn something new everyday

ITT: a derailed thread

You have to buy the game so you can review it so…

Why would they charge for it if it's blatant propaganda?
Subtle propaganda is how you make some shekels from the good goys.

Its free. And you only have to idle for 20 mins with the game process open. Even less with an exploit.

They've been propagandizing video games for a while now, I know, I know. But this isn't even trying to hide it anymore.

Putting the . in spoilers breaks the link, preserves the https, and anons don't have to hover to see what the site is.

i am pretty sure they misspelled infidel :^)

At least they didn't charge 5 shekels for it.

Of course.

What a kike have written it?

It also doesn't even specify what generation of Titan either. Whoever made this has to be a sandnigger who knows jack shit what a computer is.

I actually "played" through it once. (I don't even have a headset)
It had 2004-tier graphics and lasted LITERALLY 2 minutes.
I'm not kidding.
It was 2 minutes.

How?

Because some people are too retarded to block referrers and insist on inconveniencing the rest of us.

Because goy, how else will you get the authentic VR experience without our Pascal™ powered Nividia™ Titan™ X cards with Nividia™ VR Works™ with Gameworks™? All at the low price of $1,200?

I haven't opened steam in a few years
I mostly just play pirated grand strategy games and free/shareware

It's NOT EVEN five minutes.
It's around 2 minutes long, at MAX.

It's also nice that the minimum is the legendary i6 family of CPUs

You niggas think Steam has any kind of quality control anymore? Steam Greenlight doesn't have a rejection feature. EVERYTHING gets through.

Steam is just a huge money funneling scheme that holds your games hostage. Pic related.

A fine theory, user but you forget one thing. Nobody in the whole world is going to buy hardware so they can play a PowerPoint game.

Steam has been one giant ponzi scheme since the marketplace was introduced. It had bad design choices before that, but at least it was a just a game platform. Now it's a festering pustule of jewry.

Here's the thing that gets me about these refugees.

If shit is so bad over there, they have nothing to lose from fighting and everything to gain. Instead of fleeing, they ought to do battle.

Sure fooled me

I've never really had a problem though I don't play that many games. While I'm against this 'early access' meme as much as the next guy, what else has been a problem? I know there's a ton of absolute garbage on the platform but I blame the indie fags for being absolutely garbage. I wish they had better QC too though.

Then why do people keep buying modern games? :^)

Muslims don't give a fuck about their countries or their race. You could be a four-foot tall ethnic Jew, a blonde Swede or the niggest nig in Nigeria, and as long as you're Muslim they'll accept you. Their ultimate goal is like Soviet Communism: instead of one giant global country united under glorious workers' revolution, they want one giant global caliphate united under Allah and Muhammad (PBUH), His prophet.

They could fight and risk death, but then they have to rebuild and even after rebuilding, it's nothing compared to the wonders of Europe - free benefits for life, treated like a special snowflake, can steal/rape/kill and suffer almost no consequences and there's a plethora of white women.

A European man stands his ground and is willing to spill his blood for his soil. An arab will not.

Wrong; Muslims regularly engage in ethnic cleansing of whites, jews, blacks, and anyone who they decide has offended their extremely fragile psyches that day.
Muslim violence is restricted to no one.

I heard we were discussing politics so I came by to drop this.

Muslims care a lot about race. What do you think the difference between Shi'a and Sunni Islam is? It's all a disagreement who the proper successor to Muhammad was and which lineage is actually more important. In the past we've been able to work with the Shi'a muslims fairly well but whenever you have a state filled with Sunni islam, it quickly descends to wahhabist bullshit car bombing.

This, but I've never had steam. If it isn't free, it's probably shit anyways.

That's because they are not refugees, and they ARE doing battle.

They are invaders. Please don't believe the "refugee" meme.

Muslims are an international collective used to destroy religious and national identities. The only people that benefit from this are zionists and crypto zionists, as we already know the House of Saud and it's brand of Islam only serves to strengthen Israel and redirect the rage of arabs toward the west.

How can you fuck up THIS badly? I've seen and played some awfully optimized games but this is fucking silly.

The gaym is actually 1 GB and requires 2 GB of allocation

it seems to me you are paying for things you should not be paying for

underrated post, underchecked dubs

Why don't we mass flag the game for isi recruitment?

And this is what gets me about the Europeans. Why on earth should they welcome people who, when their homeland was under threat, chose to flee? When their new home in Europe comes under threat, will they not simply flee again, taking whatever they can grab with them? Why should Europeans desire such cowardly individuals among them?

8ch.net/v/res/11136541.html

The Holla Forums thread is filled with obvious Holla Forums shills.

…they shouldn't. Take the vote off females and you'll find that most European countries would have refused entry in the first place and would have had Australian style borders. If I was in power I wouldn't have allowed a single migrant in, I don't care if it's a woman or child - while there are homeless in the streets or you have a national debt, you should not be inclined to try to help these people flocking to greener pastures.

Inb4 MGTOW, I know (((who))) is to blame

This. We don't want somebody in marketing at steam wondering what's going on over here, then raising prices of nazi uniforms on ebay a few days later.

From the game's description:
Checked the WEF website and found pic related

sauce:
weforum.org/agenda/authors/georgesoros

Fucking a hundred times this. In Britain, Germany, France, Sweden, Canada, America, there are already hundreds of millions of native-born, Western-raised Westerners (whites) who can't find work and don't have anywhere to go and would absolutely do whatever they could to get back on track if only there were some way to do it, with or without help.

All these leftist/kike NGOs and traitorous politicians know this, and they say, "Fuck you, racist. These people's suffering matters more because they're brown."

During the Depression, a lot of people lost their homes and couldn't find work, but they could at least still eat because the same organizations that only want to help Ahmed get free money and white pussy in the West cared enough about their own countrymen in the 1930s to help them. They won't do that now because virtue signaling is more important than actually helping their (sometimes literal) neighbor.

Was about to post telling people to use the tag "propaganda." Assuming Steam hasn't blocked it from appearing on games, it will appear for this if it gets enough people posting it.

You see … i don't care.

You are justifying genocide.

This is 100% correct and to double down on this, it's always the poor or those struggling week to week that feel the effects of a flood of 'refugees' flooding in most.
Most governments entice businesses to employ rapefugees by giving them tax breaks or subsidise part of all of the rapefugee's wages. Some businesses may not want to tarnish their business with a low-IQ/poor ethical foreigner and may choose to hire a native, but the said flood of foreigners drives the minimum wage down as the native can always have their job threatened by having 'someone else do it cheaper'.
There has been too many cases where the invader also has a better quality of life while not working while natives struggle to make ends meet and have a bleak outlook on the future - eg. the Syrian migrant in Germany collecting 360,000 euros per year to feed his 4 wives and 22 children, or the Cameroon invader in the UK who has a wife and 8 children and does not work who recently got moved into a huge house to accomodate his 'still growing' family.

It really infuriates me, and most politicians are so far removed from regular society that they either don't know what the average experience of life is in the middle class, or they do know and just don't care.
Polite sage for off topic.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NUKE LA

Imagine how sweet the world would be if one day everyone on leftypol had heart attacks. Even though they are insignificant in the grand scheme of things, just the idea of a planet without them is something that would make the birds sing brighter and the sun shine louder tbh =^|

Now we just need someone to make a total conversion mod, so that one can play as an islamic infiltrator.

Is this a slide thread?

It was put on steam today.

Why? Just sage this thread into oblivion.

You can refund any game on Steam if you play it less than 2 hours.

Of of these meme games has even a expensive rare Pepe

Of course the first thing I see is "muh poor Syrian rebels" and "muh evil Assad". Can it get any more obvious than this?

kek

I still don't know whether it carried a virus or if it was just bullshit.

Not only have I never seen Steam suggest any stream broadcasts or mods to me, the UI in your picture is completely different from how Steam looks for me. And why does it have xbox controller symbols?
Looks more like some kind of console bullshit

Much better than Paracucks newest games. Paradox has gone full Cultural Marxist. Even though they make war and colonialism simulators, they somehow manage to put in leftist agenda.
Just play old Paradox games if historical grand strat is interesting to you.
If sci-fi, the game Distant Worlds lets you shoah all alien species and the game won't call you a bad xenophobe goy for it.

Underrated goy.

This, pirate all games. Except for Jap and Slav games.

Witcher and games like that?

Steam Big Picture

it's free, you stupid nigger.

islamic sh*t is starting to spread in steam haha.

fuck pisslam.

Yeah, like that. Only support non pozzed devs. That excludes Nintendo and a few other Jap companies too. And Slavs barely make games at all.
So, mostly just pirate all games until this is all over with.

Holla Forums likes to shit on gamergate but they still did a great job of redpilling gamers even if they didn't actually take down the game journalists

GG did take the game journalists, in the sense that nobody takes them seriously anymore. GG also paved the way for the rest of us trolling and calling out the lugenpresse at every turn.

I took that screenshot a few months ago. Now you have to scroll down a bit to see the streams. It is big picture mode for comfy couch gaming.

chk'd

Steam puts the "original" release date on for some reason, even for indie shit, shit made as part of a 3 week class, or shit never shown beyond your basement control centre.
Bretty confusing.

making it too obvious here what they intend it for, lol.

Stardock too.

yeh, too many PR fags though. Damn shame. At least all the GJP fags except kunthcair and Kieran took a dive, but it didn't leave a way to prevent the next gen of shitlords streaming in from (((MSM))) as major sites shut down.

THIS THIS THIS THIS
THIS THIS
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
THIS THIS
THIS THIS THIS THIS

GET OUT

When I reported it, I selected "child exploitation" as the reason why, but I wonder if there was a better one?

oy vey someone must tell them about the 6 gorrillion! Why don't they believe the horror of the 7 bazillion?!

steamcommunity.com/id/goyoelburro/recommended/491790/

Mah nigguh

YOU GODDAMN GOYIM AREN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE FANTASIES

KSP's staff is very anti-white, but whatever.

I just reported it for child exploitation. They fucking use rapefugee children statistics to push their bullshit agenda in the non-game.

Is it any good?

now that's rare Pepe

It was something to do with randomness in data and difficulty in compression.

What the fuck

It pisses me off too. I know that I could easily take my intelligence and go find a cure for cancer, or some other medical discoveries. The fact is, however, that there is no point in me actually doing so. Because this society will crash with no survivors because the shitskins are too stupid to keep it running. Any advances I made would be lost. Which means I have to waste my entire life trying to counter the bullshit instead.

Meme magic strikes again

sauce on song?

Because all the manly men who would've done something by now all died in (((WWI and WWII)).

(Checked)
Top Kek

Doing a whois on their website returns:
Nonny De la Pena as the owner.

Checking just the wiki about her, seems like Google, World Economic Forum, and Associated Press have been funding her company.

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonny_de_la_Pe%C3%B1a
Tried to archive but is not loading for me..

topkek