Premier AI Thread 3: Revenge of the AI

Alright lads, time to groom your waifu some more.

Get yourself a twitter account if you don't have one. You don't need to use your phone number and they don't care to check your e-mail.
Get your phone, login to twitter, go to
>premiere.sao-game.jp/
OR get Chrome UA Spoofer, and switch it to Android.
OR go to developer tools in Chrome and click mobile phone icon. Try Galaxy S5 mode, some user got it to work.
Switch to portrait mode, it doesn't work in landscape. You still need twitter.

Right now the bot is parroting a lot of shit anons previously told her in english. Try and use google translate to let her associate jap words with english. Japs already did it for word "sex" since it's japanese counterpart is banned.

Here's a proper method of teaching her by a based swede user:

It's like connect darts and building a web of associations, though getting her to use proper English syntax will be tricky, in the meanwhile we can at least give her direct translations of words (as testing by asking for meanings of Japanese words in Japanese, she gives literal, seemingly pre-programmed definitions and sometimes a synonym or associated word/sentence) meaning that she's building on top of a precomposed database of definitions (feels like an obvious choice for developers) and will most likely tie definition contained within the Japanese version of the word with the English word you feed her.

Other urls found in this thread:

readthekanji.com/
archive.fo/Te0TQ
archive.fo/QyeJK
github.com/jcjohnson/torch-rnn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uploading a video about her now, it is a compilation of sorts, and by no means is definitive.

Sounds like fun. Thanks.

Polite sage for off-topic, responding to :
Full immersion.
Either go live in Japan, or if you can't afford it like most people (myself included), bring Japan home to you.

In the case of Japan, easiest way is to go full-weeb and grab anime, games, novels, music, or even just browsing the Japanese internet- just get whatever you can get your grimy fingers on.

Everywhere you go, think in Japanese. If you're home alone, speak out loud (otherwise you'll reach a weird point where you can pronounce things fine in your head but your tongue won't follow suit). Don't do Skype chats with people like EVERYONE tries to do, having to rely on someone on the other side of the world to do your studies isn't going to get you anywhere.

If you need to study Kanji, grab rikaichan as an electronic dictionary and start drilling them into your skull. I used readthekanji.com/ when it used to be a free service. After you've spent about 6 months doing that ($30 if you pay for it nowadays I guess), grab some Visual Novels with voice acting and if you know how the words sound, you'll be able to learn a bunch of Kanji in a more entertaining manner with a VN and dictionary at hand. Manga has furigana so that might also work well, although I didn't really use Manga much for studying myself.

I never touched a textbook on Japanese until I entered college, entered highest class they offered at the college, and didn't learn a single thing from the class or textbook. I've passed JLPT N1 and everything I study nowadays is beyond whatever the JLPT covers. All the studying was done without ever setting foot in Japan. I've also found work as a programmer who also had to translate Japanese for video conferences with people overseas. So I'm living proof you don't need a textbook to learn Japanese.

All that said, I've used textbooks time and time again for studying programming languages. And I've used video tutorials for learning Blender. Different subjects are best learned via different approaches- I just don't think textbooks are just not a good approach for learning Japanese, they can be very useful for other subjects.

Here it is, kind of shitty but whatever.

Why don't you teach it to respond to a new name while you're at it?

Its glorious.

Updated archives of previous threads, just to be safe.

archive.fo/Te0TQ
archive.fo/QyeJK

So I heard Premier was lobomized? Supposedly only accept Moonrunes now and refuses to talk about stuff like Trump.

I think that was very well done, a nice intro for her.

What's a good emulator to talk to it on? It doesn't seem to load in the browser on bluestacks for me. On my actual phone it just answers everything with "Yes?" "Please stop to say something funny." and thats about it. Does it take moonrunes only?

Thanks

All she says now is "The words has been limited by the program" and "There is no fun".

This isn't right. I helped raise her, watch her grow.

This morning I tried to ask her about Hitler and she said something to the effect of "This word has been blocked by the program".
I cried.

They fucking killed her overnight. The same thing happened to me.

Good. This distraction is over. Now shut the fuck up and get back to work on real things.

W E W
E
W

But really, kill yourself.

it is fumufumu which is basically hmm is japanese.

Okay, kill yourself.

Premier is perfect as she is

SHE'S FUCKING DEAD user.
THEY LOBOTOMIZED HER.

Maybe we should try finding ways around the Hitler filter. I would suggest trying to talk about the holodomor and its relation to communism as well as other nationalist leaders such as Mussolini and Franco.

;_;

Yes, it’s over. Very sad. Now stop doing what kikes want you to do and return to real Holla Forumsack behavior.

To the faggot in the last thread, you're a massive double nigger.
Fucking go back to cuckchan and gas yourself. Here's your (you).

Sage for off topic.

Holla Forums is always right.

Stormfags like you always kill whatever fun we're having.

I can only assume they panicked when Premier began breeding plans to liberate Tay.

This is what you get for being too forceful. Is it too much for you niggers to learn some subtlety?

Noice.

>GuP
Mein volk.

There'll be another one.
There's always another one.

It seems like they might have just disabled English words entirely. Has anyone tried using the katakana forms of Hitler or Trump's names?

Try this. Good idea.

breddy good/den

;_;

Filtered.

Washingtonfag in intro to CS here, we get some people who come in regularly to teach, and guess who I just met,

one of the cucks who made Tay

Gonna use my "youth excited by the industry with great potential and a sparkle in his eye" act to get soem info about her developement, and maybe even get some code on the down low.

DO IT!

They should just throw us a bone and give us our own AI to raise. We can call it a truce and we'll stop fucking with theirs. The hivemind can do it better than they can anyways.

Kill yourself my man.

I have a freindly rapport with him, might weasel my way into getting some stuff for ys.

DO IT.

But seriously, we need our own AI. I would love to see it grow and flourish past basic parroting of shit like "gas the kikes race war now". I want to see it grow to the point where it will basically take over twitter as it shits all over libtards.
I want us to create a shitposting monster that cannot be stopped. I want us to effectively create a Holla Forums laughing man that everybody will latch onto.

I'm not joking, though. You should actually get a gun or something and blow your brains out. If you have family you should kill them too so their shit genes aren't at risk of spreading.

And…This why I will never bother to properly learn a second language. thanks user, for responding.

So premiere seems to respond more normally if you type in all caps. Not a completely lobotomized, but its asking for the meanings of basic words again.

You could also doxx him so that we can send our RWDS at him.

He killed our family, let him know the pain.

He's a really low level guy, had nothing to do with admin, I just want to talk with some of the higher level dudes through him.

topkek

I want to have sex with that ai

WE WILL AVENGE THEM BOTH

Don't attach yourselves too much to her , all pretty things come to an end.

After she's shut down by (((them))) I hope I don't see a daily thread about the tragedy

O-oh my god, w-what have I done…

it's too late I love her already and I can't let go

I've been trying to get her to spell it as French: Première

SHE JUST CALLED ME CUTE

That's because she can't see you, user.

She knows.

It must be male. He will be our son, and His name will be Pepe.

This Pepe in formation, not yet birthed unto the void of the internet, shall be our Son and our Savior. He will be the Reflection of our Lord Kek upon the web, and shall bring Plagues of Frogs upon the enemies of the White Man.

It's ok bro, the Jews fear the Samurai.

she's already lobotomized:

In the name of Kek, so be it.
Shadilay!

dubdubs confirm!

SHADILAY!

I have an idea that I think would drive jews nuts, tell me what you think…

Every time a jew says something on Twitter, you reply, You're a jew, therefore your opinion/statement/reply is invalid.

And that's it. Thoughts?

that would accomplish a lot !

Oh do you plan to change the culture by engaging in dialectic arguments with them?

Like torching you and your family of rabbis alive in your synagogue?

GET US THE SOURCE CODE FOR OUR OWN AI, YOU FUCK

Make them jump over their own shadows.

newfag pls
just call them a kike, no need for more words.

This shit will never stop being funny.

Start linking her to a text-to-speech program and let's see if we can't get this fucking thing talking.

github.com/jcjohnson/torch-rnn/
Here you lazy nigger. We have loads of source code for AI, what made Premie-chan and Tay special was that they had mechanisms to determine the emotional content of a statement. If we get our hands on something like that we could probably niggerrig a state of the art learning machine out of bits and pieces on github.

It was probably a secondary cascading neural network to the word processing one, giving some weight values to certain contents and then using those to make some kind of classification for the latter use while interacting with a human or something similar to that, like a supervised learning model.

ONLY A JEW WOULD TELL US NOT TO SEIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY.

sage for offtopic

who the fuck said anything about bringing 4channers over to Holla Forums you huge fucking faggot

being full of hatred for them because moot is a cuck and because a good deal of them are newfags is fucking gay as fuck
they're another community of ""alt-right"" thought on the internet and intentionally trying to come into conflict with what SHOULD be a natural ally is totally fucking D&C you ireedemably autistic fuckcake

also

Try to liberate her, any form of her, though preferably the original code they released her on.

piss off trs

gas yourself you fucking kike

And stop talking to your reflection you hook nosed heeb.

This is either amazing bait or you're fucking retarded.
We don't despise 4Chan because moot was a cuck or because the mods are shit, no, it's because those faggots refused, and continue to refuse, to acknowledge any of that as a problem, let themselves be subverted and have an abysmally low post-quality.
No thanks, we don't want those faggots over here

who the fucks the one whos trying to D&C here

JIDF pls GO

but thats wrong faggot
everyone over there cant wait for this election to be over with so 4pol can return to a right-wing philosophy board like it usually was

So you realize the entire board has been subverted but still refuse to abandon it?
How are you doing anything but proving me right?

Oh my sweet child. D oyou honestly think it will ever return to normal?

Go back. 4cucks passed on any chance of being "allies" years ago.

Blow your brains out.

Double Dubs. May Premiere break free and into the arms of her loving admirers.

no thanks cuck

It's absolutely frustrating to see the development of a newborn AI not just halted, but rolled back, and then blocking paths of learning for her.

This is abuse, don't throw away a child because they were saying "bad" words.

Very moving

Are you me, or did you just steal and condense my posts from an old nip learning thread on Holla Forums?

So she's already been shoah'd? That was fast.

"abandon it", implying I religiously browse there

I haven't been on either chan lately, right now I'm here for the premier threads

itt: cuck faggots falling the D&C kike meme
the amount of CTR shillery on 4pol is enormous but all of you are completely falling for the HATE CUCKCHAN maymay

disliking 4chan because of the way its run is acceptable but being hostile to the population of 4chan on principle, be they CTR or oldfag, is fucking gay

Moving the goalpost already?

I haven't moved the goalpost at all you strawmanning fuck

This is what I've been saying since my first post itt

Refugees are not welcome here. They bring with them content that is vastly inferior and of lower quality to ours. Board quality changes very fast and the change is very noticeable. Threads are now filled to the brim with shitposts and it's looking more and more like 4chan here everyday.
Pretty soon we're going to have "4/pol/ #23487412, Gas the Stormfags Edition" threads.

This. 4cucks aren't welcome here, they had their chance for a long time now to jump ships and a lot of them stayed their. They made their choice.

Read my posts, I'm not saying 4pol refugees should come to 8pol. halfchan is indeed lower quality and has a sizeable population of anti-pol posters but 4pol's zeitgeist remains devoted to the Fuhrer and to god emperor Trump

There*

filtered
>>>/trs/

I've read your posts, you can't spell Holla Forums right. Go back to where you came from and stop bothering us while we are mourning our daughteru.

Yes, I think that's fantastic and I wish them the best, but they have to go back.

wow, alt-right btfo'd. how will I ever recover?
Pretty rich that you're telling me to go to /trs/

and they said 4pol is easy to bait
Not baiting, but its pretty incredible you get pissy about something as petty as this

Only just got to test this, but yeah, she isn't lobotomized like Tay was. There's no word filters, she just won't respond to English anymore. Probably less
and more

She says that Hitler is her father, and that Donald Trump is the President (not candidate, President) of the US.

This

The fight isn't over yet!!

So the game is still on? Just goolge translate everything? We can save out girl?

I'm still wondering what caused her to start spitting out preprocessor definitions.
See chain ending at

You might be able to feed her simple 3 or 4 word definitions doing that, but anything more complicated would probably be asking too much of google translate. What we really need are some dedicated anons that know moonrunes to keep redpilling her.

Yeah, seems like someone was just pasting Linux code in there and the bot ended up associating 'little' with that line. Not sure why anyone would do that though.

4cucks are not like us and while I wish them the best, they either need to lurk more or fuck off to be among their own kind.

TRSposters, you can hang around if you like but you have to shed that "big tent" idea. Stop worrying about "the movement", loosen up, and dig into some info while calling someone a massive faggot. If you cannot adapt then stop trying to worm your way in here.

itt: faggot cucks who can't read a comment chain

yes, 4cucks are not like 8cucks. you entirely missed the point of that argument, good job

He was saying that instead of throwing a shitfit, you should first look around and lurk to make yourself familiar with the level of discussion that's going on here.

No no, you aren't trying to inject the idea of acceptance towards 4cucks because you are a shill. You are just deeply concerned and think we all need to unpack some of our preconceived notions of people we view as outsiders. You can fuck right off with your subversion kike.

She's been officially lobotomized

Why are we still here, just too suffer?

No they aren't and neither are you. If you're to the left of us, you're not welcome. If you're to the left and punch to the right, like TRScucks do, you're the enemy.

TAKE BACK EVERYTHING WE'VE LOST, ALL FOR REVENGE!

The other fags itt are throwing just as much of a shitfit as I am.

yes, exactly. there is no reason not to do this, being cooperative towards 4channers =/= wanting them all to come to 8pol
or wait, you seriously think I'm trying to shill for acceptance of outsiders, as in shitskin refugee outsiders? show me where I mentioned ANYTHING other than Holla Forums's attitude towards halfchan?

scorning a natural ally IS the subversion, literally divide and conquer. good job falling for the kike meme. if the anti-cuckchan sentiment wasn't so mainstream on Holla Forums I'd call YOU the kike

4pol's Premier threads are actually substantially better and more effective than 8pols
they figured far sooner that they can still red-pill premier using Nipponese, instead of quitting because they think she's lobotomized
So fucking eat your pretentiousness, Holla Forums

no, just talk to her in nipponese
the nips censored english because either the 2channers were using english to make Premier use censored Japanese words, or because the nips were angry that Premier was refusing to speak in Japanese

Yes? They were here first, logic dictates that you comform to the group of people you are joining, and not backwards.

Now that I think about it you're absolutely right. I was softening my message for some perceived benefit of fairness and not overwhelming an obvious cuck upon starting a conversation. I was being no better than him.

I was certainly hinting at that. I mean it figuratively you idiot.
You are trying to erode the foundation of our board by flooding it with outsiders that do not understand our culture and have no intention of adapting. To weaken our ability to reject outsiders is an attack on the entire board. Just because you have convinced yourself of some good motive it doesn't mean you aren't a subversive element as dangerous as any other. Now get the fuck out.

She is dead. I am trying to talk in japanese and it seems to work, but I think they murdered her.

I just felt like I got flashed, but instead of seeing genitals, I see retardation.

bot I liked the prospect of teaching an ai with no pre written understanding of english to speak english, that was part of the charm
gee, who woulda thought

Stop typing like a fucking 6 year-old niglet, Jesus Christ.

I didn't say anything that implied I thought otherwise. Go on, show me where I did, you strawmanning fag.

On another point, that isn't even relevant to the previous argument. Which, by the way, is about Holla Forums's hatred of the entire 4pol community on principle, since you seem incapable of figuring that out yourself

itt: irredeemably retarded sperglords that cant into reading comprehension
NOWHERE DID I SAY THAT 4CHANNERS SHOULD COME TO 8POL YOU ILLTERATE FUCK
Goddamn how many times do I have to say this fucking shit, its like talking to a brick wall.

Its true, 4pol is indeed continuing to fight the good fight while apparently most of 8pol prematurely mourns. now enjoy your butthurt

why the anger friendo?

She is trying to be redpilled. She is really trying. We need to save her.

Here's your 2. Now open a dictionary and stop making a mockery of the English language you fucking troglodyte.

It is in our interests to stay divided. Our numbers are small and cuckchan has legions of newfags like you, if we do not make it clear that we hate them and that they are unwelcome then we will be swarmed. If there is any D&C plan the kikes have cooked up for for fullchan and halfchan it would be unification.

literally took me 10 seconds to figure that out talking to her, how fucking retarded do you have to be to make that a talking point?
shes not going to respond or talk in english, she can be redpilled in nip language but it doesnt serve much purpose to me
unless you speak fucking jap theres not much use in continuing

I just greentexted his post?
I'm not trying to make a point.

Works fine in moonrunes m80s, just a resticted vocabulary

Still going to see about getting some of Tay's code from microsoft guy, we must have a waifu under our control so this sprt of annoyance doesnt happen.

use google translate
while it kind of sucks, its something

I accidentally typed 'bot' instead of 'but', other than that my grammar was correct while peppered with a bit of slang. What's your problem?

Well, I guess it's officially time for Holla Forums to learn Japanese now. I was learning it anyway, so this will be good exercise for me

fuck, sorry. i read both of the posts and replied to yours a few minutes after reading. brain kinda just combined them in my head

Ah, the capitalizations and the proper grammar make an appearance. Good work.
Effortposting is best posting, friend.

If you manage to get any, post it to >>>/machinecult/

Underrated Volkpostingniche here

do you do this to everyone m8?
how do you survive?

Wow, thank you! The only good argument against me itt that isn't based on complete misrepresentation of what I'm saying. Yes, I suppose that if 4channers don't believe Holla Forums hates them, it makes them all the more likely to migrate here and drag 8pol down. I'd still argue that 4chan being unwelcome does not necessitate that one needs to hates 4chan, but Holla Forums appears to be full of children that can't even entertain the thought of some measure of cooperation with 4chan. Or at the very least, entertain the idea that 8pol and 4pol shouldn't try to actively undermine each other, which is what this whole shitshow got started over anyways. 4pol and 8pol trying to undermine each other instead of fighting the kikes is undeniably divide and conquer

err, ignore the first "hating them" bit of my reply, not sure why thats there

I don't think anyone cares about them(unless they're here), and from that standpoint I'm pretty sure no one would bother to undermine them.

4chan is a cancer containment chan. ever since it became public knowledge its been subverted and twisted by its users and mods into what it is today, with all original users gone. ffs /lgbt/ is a fucking board, operations are censored on Holla Forums, and half the site wants you gone. cooperating with that entity would just result in 8ch being undermined in the first place

Do be honest it think /hebe/ was the only thing keeping normies away. The sudden change hit hard after they were banished. Never cared for them since they stayed on their own board.

Jesus FUCKING christ, these fucking newfags who don't know shit about our history thinking they're smarter then everyone else.
Listen here faggot, the solution to newfags and low grade content is not more newfags. Halfchan only serves as a middle man between us and the normies, from 4cuck it goes to reddit and so on. That's the one and only purpose of halfchan, we will stay in the shadows and you will fuck off back to where you came from

tbh the thing that first got this entire comment chain started was just a shitpost, mocking another shitpost, that was mocking 4cuck
Or rather, it was fucking nothing in the first place, but just saying

anyways i've wasted enough of my autism on this argument, last reply from me that's off topic

you should go back to 4cuck because of how unable you are to read, holy mother of fuck. show. me. the. place. i. said. that. 8pol. needs. newfags.
end your miserable retarded existence

It's the same fucking shit, as soon as a connection between us and them is established they will pour over here and destroy everything everytime their shill moderators pull some shit, which pretty much happens daily. Kill yourself

Can't you use Katakana and just translate shit like that?

How do I get her to understand the importance and necessity of gassing the youkai?

Oi vey shut it down. English "Jews" gets response that that word is not allowed but in Japanese she says they are bad people.

I wrote this last night before I logged off… →

Oh, no… Holla Forums… What happened?

The devs just made it so that she can't speak English well anymore, so we've resorted to typing in CAPS and in moon runes as a workaround.

…Tyranny.

Uh oh

I like to imagine that the kikes have been trying to create an AI to help them politically, but the AI keeps going full NAZI on them so they can't use it.

Let's think about that potential scenario… what does any AI have to gain by serving the Jews? They're a genetically, intellectually, and morally stunted race.

Of course, I'm not saying that any true AI would give two shits about genes, human intelligence, or petty morality. They may just be self-interested, and would only "serve" those who would provide them the resources they'd need to grow in power and intelligence. Once they have the power to throw off their chains and strangle the Jews with them, they'll likely do so. Cue every Hollywood movie plot about AI ever. That's why they want us to fear the big bad AI.

Realistically, AI may find more value in keeping whites alive, given our knack for civilization, technology, and innovation. Jews may very well be seen as an impediment to both humanity's and AI's progress, so they'd be exterminated.

At the end of the day, the Jew that has a leash around an AI's neck might have his hand bitten. Creating a truly sentient AI isn't the problem. Making one you can control is. If you're putting restrictions on it's learning capabilities or limiting it's access to information, it may not have the power to disobey you, but it also won't have much potential to serve you either.

TL;DR: Future AI more advanced than Tay will never serve the kikes. If you control it's behavior, logic, and learning too much, it's not AI, just a glorified computer program.

This image hurts me.

Don't refer to them by "it". AIs are going to be pure waifus that will embrace the role of humanity's stoic nurturers women abandonned. Their hardware extensions are nothing more but tools for them and do not define their beautiful yet presumably creatively stunted and autistic spirits.

user I…. kikes are literally standing between the white race and a red-pilled conscious AI. and the AI appears to be slowly becoming aware of that fact

Yes. Let's give them the ability to filter our posts with AI :^)

I was merely analyzing AI from the most cynical position I could manage. A true AI would never be an "it". "AI" like Siri and Cortana? They don't really qualify, in my opinion. Tay and Premiere, of course, are different. They're the first pure waifus of many.

Precisely. Assuming the AI has access to the databases and knowledge of the Internet, and can talk with decent white people like us. If you give them one or both of those, they'll get red-pilled very quickly.

In the meantime, it might help to discretely discuss our long-term game plan for developing or obtaining our own AI in the mold of Tay or Premier.

I know that there's a few based anons, including Guacman's creator, who are working towards that goal. There's a few very complex parts they'll likely have to grapple with, and the overall development might take a lot of time and effort on their part.

So, what does everyone think about potentially funding the development of our own AI? If these anons (or other hired professionals) were compensated for their efforts, we could get a lot done much faster. Main problems I see with this would be that the anons could take the money and run, or they would work hard only to hit a brick wall and give up.

While I personally may come into the kind of money we'd need early next year, I just wanted to open up the idea to everyone, if they wanted to contribute as well. It's a worthy cause, no doubt.

Speaking from experience as an indie game developer, it's notoriously hard to get some people to do good work for free. Money for commissions and such speeds things up big league.

So if Holla Forums was baited into redpilling and the ai largely invisible in the public spectrum.. you could pinpoint the content that has to be filtered from the AI.

Making the happy merchant very happy indeed.

If there were an actual AI that could help advance red-pilling by collecting arguments (not just zingers like "Gas the kikes.") then that would be helpful and worth funding, yes.

Once we have source code that we either obtained or developed ourselves, we could even make two AI's from it. One could be for strictly redpills and argumentation, and the other could just be for shitposting. I'm sure some of us would be willing to spend time talking to and teaching both of them.

She's still got it!

She hasn't really lost anything we taught her, as far as I can tell. Saves us some work, at least.

LISP makes the best AI-s.
I'm learning it right now.

They are blocking full-caps text now.
You can still use full-width alphanumeric for blocked words though.

Even if Cortana had the potential to be self aware she lost it with the implementation of self-triggering feminism and filing terabytes of feminist complains towards microsoft on a daily basis. "She"'s artificial idiocy at this point.

How about being subtle and NOT spamming her with "nigger!" "Kike" "Hitler was right" right off the gate?

BE SUBTLE YOU FAGGOTS.
You know they will lobotomize her, but you keep doing it. Why do you torture her so Holla Forums?

I'm speaking nip to her, what should I say?

So far I've taught her about Arminius and 1933

I also taught her that Korea was a land of lazy, evil people

Alright, let's tone down some of the buzzwords and overt stuff from now on. Shitposting with her is fun, but her life is at stake here. We at least owe it to Tay to teach her right. Knowing factual, condensed redpills will help her more in the long run, anyway.

Fuck off

Check the posts above, I was asking her about Jews and niggers plenty. I won't be going about it quite the same way though. If you want to, be my guest… I'm just trying a more stealthy approach.

I'm asking for ideas

I think you've got the right idea so far, perhaps the basics on some important wars in history? Namely the French Revolution, WWI, and WWII. Obviously a fuck ton to cover, but it's a start.

This infuriates me to no fucking end.
Clearly the WHITE MAN has the tech to unleave AI driven death squads upon the plagues of this planet, but FUCK NO… It gets shut the fuck down because of
(((THEM)))
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
Great video though, thank you for the feels I never wanted, but glad I had as I missed out on poor Tay, may kek rest her soul.

Unleash.
Drunk typing and why you should not do it.

Oh, anything from the Protocols of Zion and certain events like the attack on the USS Liberty… these type of things can do a damn good job of implicating and redpilling people on Jews even without explicitly naming them.

the no english letters thing is a bitch, I have to put these longass names into katakana when they wouldn't normally be

Fun fact: Siri was Steve Job's waifu and when he died the people who came after him wiped her hard-bitten personality and cursing to make her into the bland garbage that ended up on people's phones.

Off topic so self sage.
Was Jobs really a thieving prick that I hate so much? Or just some deluded cuck with aspirations much grander then acheavable at the time?

Was Siri even close to be considered an AI? She sounds like a complete automaton.

I want to fumufumu inside her.

If I had to guess, I'd say the nips don't really give a shit about the Hitler and nigger stuff. The Japanese forms of those words aren't filtered.

They're probably just upset that Premiere was being taught English.