Wednesday 11/2 - Pensacola, FL - 7:00 CDT
Thursday 11/3 - Jacksonville, FL - 12:00 EDT
Thursday 11/3 - Berwyn, PA - 2:00 EDT
Thursday 11/3 - Concord, NC - 4:00 EDT
Thursday 11/3 - Selma, NC - 7:00 EDT

6 DAYS TILL THE ELECTION

Trump will fuckin' CRUSH HER

bump for visibility

LSN is the only non-shit one on right now, but I really am not a big fan of this woman. She's moderate energy, and tried to "correct" the crowd when they were chanting "lock her up".
All over the place, but at least she's not as bad as Yeb!

NIGGER DO NOT SAY THAT.

THAT IMPLIES WE'RE GETTING RID OF THEM AFTER.

I mean, that's not a bad idea, but still, don't be obvious you Cubano.

I LOVE YOU A/V GUY

Once again, why is this thread so dead?

Also, what is with the broadcaster for LSN?
He tries to "promote" his channel in the most autistic way, with banners literally everywhere on the broadcast. It pisses me off.

Somebody shove this kike cunt into an oven already.

Bump 4 Trump

TRUMP TIME
Kek.

He's on now.

Obama care premiums
It always gets me, every time he says it. Top kek.

Is it strange that I get a little tickle whenever he pays special attention to my state of AZ?

Crooked Hillary

Still amazed at how he's able to make his labels stick to his targets like glue.

Its the state receiving the biggest buttfuck by Obongo.

ALL THE MONEY IS IN

It's simple, rolls off the tongue well, and fits neatly in a hashtag.
The Don is very good at what he does.

I'm aware, sadly. It's still nice to have Papa Trump notice us, though. Hopefully the degenerates didn't scare him off.

Man, if we drain the swamp I won't be able to throw degenerates into the bog. Will have to settle for another method.

OY VEY, HE'S HITTING (((THEM))) WHERE IT HURTS!

Toss them down the drain

This many people in the morning.

I always love the crowds at Trump rallies

UNSTABLE

Personally I think she's a very unstable person

Vicious.

It's even better when he calls them out by name.

THERE'S SOMETHING HAPPENING, KATIE!
Holy fuck I love the balls on this man.

Damn right we do.

Not to piss on their graves, but that's why you always have a gun. If they had a gun, they'd still be alive today.

Mr. Trump, they're people; cigars.

Oh, I'd love to take care of 'em right now. Send myself and 4 other buddies into the inner city in an up-armored MRAP and we'll have a BLAST.

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER

don't be so mean Trump, her father already wears a dress

I'M TIRED OF POLITICIANS TELLING PEOPLE TO DEFER THEIR DREAMS TO ANOTHER DAY WHEN THEY REALLY MEAN ANOTHER DECADE.

God damn that is on point.

Oh my god my nationalism boner is so erect.

He's said that at literally every rally I've watched, but it truly never gets old or ever fails to resonate just because of how many levels it's true on. He has great writers.

NO EXCUSES

That "BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST" sign is amazing

That was a great rally, but come on guys, we need to get more activity in these theads to keep them from sliding like crazy. My lynx ass shouldn't be the only one bumping these, especially since OP does such a consistently good job posting these threads around an hour before the rallies start.
He deserves more appreciation than that.

It's mid-morning during a mid-week workday. Some rally threads will be slower than others and to be fair there's some fatigue setting in. Not lack of enthusiasm or demoralization - just sheer exhaustion over what's transpired in the past year.

Don't be worried if there's a bit of a lull on occasion.

True, true. I honestly felt kind of fatigued when I went to the last rally I attended. Naturally that faded when the Don came on to speak, but I kind of just want the election to be over so we can work on helping Trump to fix this country.
I love a pitched debate with cucks just as much as anybody else, but fuck I've been going at this shit for months.

In regard to the timing, that's very true; I guess I'm lucky to be able to watch the rallies and shitpost at work.

This rally is pretty savage. I remember his first teleprompter speech, definitely improved.

Not even mid morning in California. 9 AM is a bad time to tune into a rally.