Noticing anything odd?

ctr tweeter: archive.is/Qzb9Q

wikileaks email: wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14350

hint: from who?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/971
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14350#source
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay who is she referring to by Noori Ali?

Yes, clearly we should ignore federal crimes and collusion and focus on PR stunts.
Every time

One email is from hrod17, the other is from HDR22

Why are you goy- erm guys looking at this when theres a hot, sexy, AI waifu that needs loving?

these fucking people

I hope they find a sextape of Hillary and that kid

What a great, great person she is!

She was raped by Huma and Hill?

Even from the thumbnail her nose takes 1/4 of the picture

That's a pretty big nose.

Shes correcting the record

4u

Why 2 different emails? We're missing something

Two different adresses? Explain yourself op.

Oh I see, the address is different from what it actually is in the wikileaks.

OH SHIT
The header information I sent also formated differently than it is on wikileaks. It looks like it was taken from within an email application.

*is, not i sent

busted

Good luck trying to explain that to normies who think this one e-mail means all the others can be ignored.

kek

UUUU

An all those cucks going 180 ans saying how Hillary cant do no wrong.
Still the same type of people that would punch homeless person, if dared to ever question Hillary.
Top kek

HDR are her maiden name initials.
This email confirms she used both addresses.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/971

Yeah, okay.

Who was claimed to have used the other address?

If Noori is unhappy with her circumstances, then as a strong, independent woman who needs no man, she ought to take matters into her own hands. Does she not understand that her anger arises from within herself and is caused by herself? If she has the agency to divorce her husband, why should she not have the agency to make something of her life? What is it that she wishes to study? If she's able to make it to the Glamour awards, why should she not be able to gain internet access and with it access to a untold treasure troves of information?

This is the real distinction between Holla Forums and Holla Forums. The former preaches to people that they are victims in need of bureaucracy's saving grace, while the latter tries to inspire people to accept their own agency and to cultivate their own virtues.

Damn it, user, how much longer until the fucking election?! I want to stop worrying about the shills! As soon as the damn thing is done, everyone can get fired and we can go back to figuring out wtf was in teslas notes, rothschild leaks and maybe request the damn emails from the fbi if they don't get released before the elect. Also, the clinton foundation, because all pedos must hang.

The wikileaks orig shows it was CCd to the other address, so both are legit

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14350#source

Original Message From: H >
To: Verveer, Melanne S
Cc: H2 >
Sent: Sat Aug 29 13:50:39 2009
Subject: Re: Noori Ali

Hillary uses both HRD and HDR. Why she uses HDR sometimes is unknown.

She's an (((arts and culture))) writer for the Observer.

Guess who also writes for them?

Hillary Rodham Diane Clinton

Because her maiden name is Hillary Diane Rodham. Why she would use HRD is the puzzler

Yes. But why would she use her maiden initials? We know their marriage is a political one, maybe it's her way of reminding her inner circle of this.

None of this seems productive to me, except maybe gossip for the normies? It would say she's a shitty wife and probably mother too, two of her few selling points.

I love it!