Staged car bombings confirmed

You guys seen this shit? Don't know the context but it shows a car blowing up on cctv, crisis actors running at it and laying on the floor and acting like they're injured.

dailymotion.com/video/x50aas9_what-is-the-purpose-of-this-process-خبر-العراق-24_news

Can't post webm cause I'm on my phone

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161102150738/http://www.voanews.com/a/bomb-attacks-baghdad/3571976.html
web.archive.org/web/20161102151122/http://mobile.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/10/30/world/middleeast/ap-ml-iraq-the-latest.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.de/
news.yahoo.com/lightbox/iraq-photos-slideshow/people-inspect-aftermath-deadly-car-bomb-explosion-hit-photo-114219038.html
archive.is/Q07Rm
dailynews.com/general-news/20161030/iraqs-shiite-militias-join-mosul-push-bombs-rock-baghdad
archive.fo/SRrxu
archive.is/jvdm9
archive.is/vXCzh
muslimbaniisrael.wordpress.com/the-bani-israelite-origin-of-the-afghans-and-the-ten-lost-tribes-of-israel/
mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf
pulitzer
youtube.com/watch?v=2eEY-9kUkyg&feature=youtu.be
zero*hedge.com/news/2016-10-03/iraq-propaganda-videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the actual fuck? Where did this happen? There's no info on where or when this took place.

Read something about that it's one of the explosions that happened in baghdad recently

Webm'd it. Timestamp says 2016-10-30 03:39 -03:41

Thanks based user

not trying to derail but thought i'd ask… where can i get this font or template

History, happenings, even local happenings, all lies.

A Pallywood classic. Amazing how they've always, always, without exception got a bloodied child or injured old woman handy for the cameras, isn't it?

Saved.

Retrowave Text Generator web app at photofunia(dot)com.

thank you , may kek bless you

FUCK, CHECK THIS ARTICLE
web.archive.org/web/20161102150738/http://www.voanews.com/a/bomb-attacks-baghdad/3571976.html

Five explosions left at least 17 people dead and 60 wounded in Baghdad Sunday, authorities said.

A parked car bomb hit a popular fruit and vegetable market in a commercial street of the northwestern neighborhood of Hurriyah, a predominantly Shi'ite district, killing at least 10 people and wounding more than 30 others.

Officials, police and hospital authorities, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to brief reporters, said improvised explosive devices killed three people and wounded 10 at a popular market in the Shaab neighborhood in northern Baghdad.

Two other explosions at traders' markets in the Topchi and Zataria areas killed four and wounded 16 people.

Yet, another bomb, planted in a microbus in the poorer Sadr City district left six people wounded.

The Sunday attacks came just a day after an IS suicide bomber targeted an aid station for Shiite pilgrims, killing at least seven and wounding more than 20.

There has been no claim of responsibility for Sunday’s bombings, but the Sunni extremist group often targets Iraq's Shiite majority, which it views as apostates deserving of death.

The most recent string of bombings came as Iraqi security forces are engaged in an offensive to take back Mosul, Iraq's second largest city, from IS.

web.archive.org/web/20161102151122/http://mobile.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/10/30/world/middleeast/ap-ml-iraq-the-latest.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.de/

Even the time fits perfectly

Does the kid at ~0:25 say "daesh"?

Neat. Wish we could pull something like this on niggers. They'd fucking swim back to africa.

You know what this shit means right, staged terror attacks are now confirmed by evidence
This is YUGE
Holla Forums is right again

checked

this is extremely suspicious though, especially with the date and time of those articles

Don't play dumb, user.

This is what Intelligence agencies fucking do. You'd have to be a retard to believe anything you see on their picture box.

Pic related.

news.yahoo.com/lightbox/iraq-photos-slideshow/people-inspect-aftermath-deadly-car-bomb-explosion-hit-photo-114219038.html

It's probably a training exercise for emergency response agencies. This type of thing happens all time.

Do you actually believe TPTB need to stage bombings in the middle east?

Then explain the timestamp and corresponding article.

So are you just dumb, or here to besmudge the record?

Are you aware of how retarded middle easterners are? Do you expect them to have the same standards as westerners?

I'd say it's the Iraqi government is looking to drum up international support for the Mosul offensive.

No, but they don't always produce striking optics ideal for propaganda.

CTR is all over this shit, that means it's legit. The timestamp proves it and correlates with the times in the articles. The video is pure gold cause it's CCTV

I'm well aware of that (and this does actually seem like an instance of it) but you were basically implying that everything reported on is a lie. You realize these same intelligence agencies bomb and kill people for real right? Don't go full schizo.

come on, don't be such a shill. your saging and denying is getting annoying. even a fanatic would find it a waste of a bomb to attack fruits and vegetables.

Bullshit
along with

Why would they report a training exercise as a real bombing?
Also I have never seen training done like that
t. emt

More likely alphabet (if there's even a difference). The propaganda seems to be directed to the US. NYT and VOA are the articles we've seen.

This is what I'm thinking

That's because you don't have the MSM issued emt gold pass™, silly goy :^)

We need a translation. Surely one of you knows the language.

More pictures of the bombing in this article about Mosul from the Dailymail.

archive.is/Q07Rm

Why the fuck would CTR care about this shit? You're fucking retarded m8.

I'm suggesting a possible explanation. That doesn't mean I'm a paid shill, moron.

At first I thought it was an empty parking lot but on closer inspection you're right. That does seem suspicious.

You don't live in a third world nation in which the average IQ is in the low 80s.

I bet a retard like you believes Trump isn't just some TV show.

And to radicalize some plebs for their cause. Propaganda is great for making everyone see things their way.
dailynews.com/general-news/20161030/iraqs-shiite-militias-join-mosul-push-bombs-rock-baghdad

Hm, but sandy hook and even the Manson Murders were a hoax going by 'Tyranny News Network' documentaries. The movie Wag the Dog suggests even wars can be faked.

I wonder if hoaxes are taking place globally and are interconnected somehow.

There's no limit to fakery. NWO type

Maybe >>>/egy/ ?

Well that settles it. A (((Hollywood))) movie said so.

Here is a screenshot from the video compared with an image from the Daily Mail article. It does appear to be the same place. Same color gate to the left of the "bombing site" and Arabic writing above where the car was.

Propaganda.

John Pilger's latest article is propaganda.
archive.fo/SRrxu (17 oct. '16)

It's an excellent read.

good find

reverse image search shows this same wall in other articles

Webm related form Iranian news site. Isis claimed responsibility.

archive.is/jvdm9

I would say this is a pretty fucking big deal. Get this shit into the normiesphere. Support for war has probably never been lower and anything to strum up more discontent towards the establishment and their warhawk tactics is only a good thing.

Top image is from OP, second image is from post quoted.

Note how the branches of the trees overlap at the same spots.

Not trying to derail the thread. I think this is a good find.

How did I not realise that! How realistic it was, that I thought it might be real.

How does a process or technique constitute a ruling power or government?

It had enough concussive force and shrapnel that it would have shredded anyone nearby.

Still, it's obviously a false flag. It's no training exercise. "ISIS" taking responsibility only confirms it as a false flag, although the average normie doesn't understand how much the CIA controls ISIS.

"ISIS" can get their hands on a enough explosives to rip a Humvee in half from an underground IED. This little piddly shit is a firework compared to what even 1 mortar's worth of explosives would do.

Very spooky. I always dismissed the notion of "crisis actors" but this seems to be legitimate.

Freemasons. It's alway's international freemasons.

Ok this charade has to end. Fucking lying royal scumbags.

DIE

even if it was true they still have to die.

Pure coincidence

Don't play dumb. Freemasons are controlled or at the very least heavily influenced by high level jewish masons. They are the original secret intelligence service and are still operating in every single country.

What the fuck

Was this some sort of rehearsal?

they were. miles mathis has done tons of work uncovering evidence of false flags. almost every big terrorist attack pushed by the mainstream is fake, aurora, orlando, boston marathon, sandy hook, zodiac killer, manson and more.

I've been trying to create my own style like this from raw in inkscape which I've learned alot but damn. I wish I knew about this.

Same video, but slightly smaller mp4 size, uploaded to youtube 11/01/16
archive.is/vXCzh

Why are the trees red in OP?

lmao, theyre implying that the turbo was blown off the car, that seems highly unlikely

something seems off here, why are the trees red in the video and green in the 'aftermath'? there's a lot of red in the original video. Is green showing up red in it? I cant find a single green object in the film

Don't know, discoloration on the CCTV I guess.

Is it possible they just appeared red on that video? If not then it's good proof they're not the same location.

so wait the fuck. if this is a crisis actor event by shiites to implicate sunnis, or ISIS specifically

this makes no sense

Any explanation of the fake timestanp yet? One of the X-ray video posters is a troll or something?

Yeah but he tried to pin JFK as some uber-irish illuminati at the same time as debunking the hoax, so his stuff isn't that trustworthy,

I think this is more aimed at the West to drum up support for an intervention

which fake timestamp?

Is this in Gaza? Hamas love playing the victim.

No, this occurred in Hurriyah, Iraq.

it would be funny if it was a hoax reported as a real event and now they're reusing the same clip for another hoax, but nah, not true.

It's not even trying when the contradiction to unpin the video is found that easily.

either the one on youtube claiming it was posted on january 2016 or the one on the video claiming it was recorded october 2016.

its almost definitely the same location though. I would lean towards it being a discoloration of the video, because theres no green anywhere on the screen theyre filming. and a lot of the colors seem off. is probably right

Try harder, mehmet.

Shit, did not make that date clear in It was uploaded to youtube nov 1, so around the time, of the dailymotion upload, not way before.

Youtube: Published on Nov 1, 2016
Dailymotion: Published Nov 2, 2016

Timestamp: 2016-10-30 03:39 -03:41 which is the exact time of the bombing

thats not how it seemed to me, it looked more like he was saying that the kennedys were connected to the shadow government and they wanted to go underground. I will agree that his reading is probably off on the JFK one, but that doesn't make the evidence of a hoax any less credible. half his articles are dedicated to naming the jew, finding out if some involved person is jewish etc

It was. Did not you hear about the NATO intervention in Kosovo?

JIDF pls

I cant watch it because phone. What is going on, how is it fake? From the pictures it just looks like a typical middle eastern event.

right after the explosion, a bunch of people can be seen rushing to the scene and laying down before an ambulance arrives to rescue the wounded

More proof that ISIS is controlled opposition

this

das right

Not trying to split hairs. That's the exact time that the camera was set to. Probably the least reliable of those three times. If you're interested in the time stamp. I'm more interested in the 'staged bombing that is appearing in multiple news stories' aspect, regardless of the provenance of the video.

Daily motion is a French website and the French use dd/mm/yy. Possibily there is some record of crisis acting done in January which will explain the video.

On the whole his writings are very important for penetrating mysteries/hoaxes, but he's not very reliable and he has hinted so himself in two articles that I remember.

The 'truth' field is played entirely by people with a similar act, ranging from Ickeians and UFOlogists up to clues forum and Miles W Mathis.

Not it fucking doesn't. Check any other video the date format is mm/dd//yy

of course cia/mossad stage fake attacks. as retarded as muslims in isis are, they wont just car bomb random shit for no strategic purpose (they will but its rare). the (((intelligence agencies))) have to do it for propaganda purposes.

My mistake, sorry.

So is there no context of the video? It's leaked?

I think we are missing the bigger picture here:
To pull this off, you need a bomb and car to blow up, these need to be acquired.
At the beginning of the video we have the getaway car, with the red shirt guy signaling to somebody in the upper right corner. Could be part of the team, or a bystander who didn't get the memo.
Although its hard to see on the video, you don't see any cars driving in the upper right corner before the bomb, but you do later in the video.
Someone could be doing some traffic control out of sight there.
Right after the blast I count at least 16 people on the scene, most are victims.
One guy can't seem to decide, see pic related at 50 seconds. He moves in a bit late, and he sees yellow shirt signaling for help, which he sees and imitates, then walks around a bit. When he finally lays down they are already throwing the first guy into the van.
A while later the people involved reaches 25 and some are occupied with something behind the wall in the lower right corner.
Assuming they make it somewhat realistic you need some makeup on the victims and fake blood. I guess they don't all fit in one van, so maybe a second one is parked off screen.
And then you need to get things like this to the press, they would want to hear witnesses which have to be provided. This is if we assume the local press isn't in on this.

You don't assemble a team like this for just one time, and besides that, lots of people must be in on this or know about this.

Can someone give me a theory as to why Iraq of all places has to fake car bombs?

fucking read the thread

because the real ones aren't done by the media's boogeymen and aren't exactly photogenic if you catch my drift.

I'm not interested in why hoaxes are preferable to the real thing in some cases, but why they need to fake a car bomb in Iraq. Who benefits from this? Since ISIS is controlled opposition, what's the purpose of faking this attack and saying ISIS was responsible? To scare Iraqis into accepting Western support? If anything it pushes them closer to Iran and Russia.

CTR only shills for things re:Clinton, you're thinking of JIDF.

Movies work like that user, the magic truck world war n scene did the same, its just a movie leak, like they did with RE, wolverine, etc.

because mosel, and they need more reason to stay and fight there, or send in american ground troops to die for israel.

They've been doing stuff like this since the war in Afghanistan started. Even when the bombings actually killed people they'd cart over bodies from other explosions to inflate the death count and have the same few people and kids as witnesses to be interviewed. America's enemies learned from Vietnam, the way to beat America is to demoralize them at home by making them look like the bad guys to their own population.

The kikes also likely had a hand in it, using their media agencies to condition people to believe that the middle east is much worse than it really is so that they will sympathies with the fifth column peaceful refugees that they're using to destroy Europe.

This seems like it will backfire though. At this point in American foreign policy, car bombs of shitskins aren't going to mobilize the American public into sophisticated and overt military intervention in Iraq (and Syria). They are only going to make the native population more angry/fearful. Since Iraqis, especially those of the Shia variety, have become disillusioned with US effectiveness in giving them what they want, a stable country, they're going to look elsewhere, again namely Iran and Russia.

So a cctv video of a hoaxed bomb attack in a middle-east country is uploaded to youtube on the 1st of November, called 'what is the purpose of this process' without other description but purporting to have been taken on the 30th of October, time 03.40 (yet in full daylight so it must be 3:40pm to be right). It seems quite possibly that it is the same event photo'd and reported as a bomb attack (>>8050235, ) on October 30, 3.56pm in Iraq.

it's possible that much or all of the reported attacks on civilians are fake. The middle east is all Bani israel and shieet: muslimbaniisrael.wordpress.com/the-bani-israelite-origin-of-the-afghans-and-the-ten-lost-tribes-of-israel/

Jesus, there's an awful lot of "so what" in this thread. I'm surprised.

This is great. It's graphic proof to any normie that you can't trust what you see.

Because it looks like a leaked scene from a movie.

whole lot of "syrian refugees" in europe turned out to be iraqis.
great, we can send them home then.
oh no we can't. it isn't safe. there are car bombings!

how do you explain the correlations between the upload times, time stamp on the cctv footage, location, and articles about the event describing it as an actual attack?

It's a scam to get money from the government

Photos of the scene are used in at least 45 newspaper articles (reverse image search) along with some bogus text about the bombing of a popular market.

Were all the bombing on that day fake, they take some effort to plan I think. Who would coordinate such efforts. Do they fake the hospital records as well.

This could be the reason, or is used as psyops against the local people as well. It's seems to be a bit unprofessional for the latter. To many people would know.

I don't know much about the press, but I think once something hits the wire everyone just Ctrl-C Ctrl-V's it.

At 1:13 guy does the American Sign Of Distress

Could be anyone from some US agency, to Israel or the Iraqi government. In a country like Iraq it's very easy to find people to do this shit for you for a couple shekels.

You just film one and say that 9 more happened. They don't even have hospital records to fake over there.

Yeah and exactly who would speak out about it? If they become a problem they get their house raided in the middle of the night and thrown in a detention camp.

Pilger was duped pretty hard or is one of them.

mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf

Thanks for this. Plenty of meme potential

Arab fag here.

Yes the kid does say daesh, but in a questioning manner as if he's asking if its them. The father then says "here look look they're gonna come" Fast forward like 20 seconds and the kid is telling is saying how they're picking the man up and putting him in the van. Nothing special just commentary.

Ya'll want the topest of kek's? The shitskin who took the photos for AP, won't a Pultizer in the past. Maybe his bitch ass is behind it? Maybe his entire career, is based on fabricating the scenes he takes photos of. There's a motive for you. So if anyone wants to pursue this, I'd start with Karim Kadim

pulitzer dot org/winners/staff-60

No kidding.

What's this? Kadim Kharim? Sicko globalist scum who likes staging pictures of dead children for Pulitzer prizes. And that's what these psychopaths at the AP and Reuters want. They wanna see pictures of dead little children; preferably under five months of age, and they're handing out ****-jobs and standing ovations to whoever takes the best one. "It's all for world peace folks". Clap clap clap, he's a hero. He's the hero. I'm out here exposing the chemicals in the water that are turning the fish asexual and doing god knows what to the kids, I'm here exposing these psychopaths and their schemes and he's the hero, Karim Kadim, Mr. World Peace and his kindergarten of dead kids in cold storage, losing their color while he plans his next prize winner — the one that's going to save the world and persuade Lord Rothschild to give him one of his prestigious one-on-one backrubs, like all the good little globalist scum aspire to.

RRRRAAAAAAAARGH
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH THIS ENDS NOW
YOU DO NOT STAGE PHOTOS OF THE DEAD AND DYING FOR PRIZES
YOU DO NOT STAGE PHOTOS OF THE DEAD AND THE DYING FOR PRIZES
YOU DO NOT STAGE PHOTOS OF THE DEAD AND DYING KIDS FOR PRIZES
SCUM
YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT
YOU WILL BE EXPOSED YOUR CAREER IS OVER
KARIM KADIM YOU ARE FINISHED
THIS IS BORROWED TIME YOU ARE WORKING ON

Polite bump to keep this from sliding off the board.

this is nothing new, here is a 3 hour long lecture about how media is intentionally lying, and producing false footage.

can't embed for whatever reason

youtube.com/watch?v=2eEY-9kUkyg&feature=youtu.be

Pallywood?

Good catch.

A few weeks ago there was a thread about a british PR firm contracted by the US government in Iraq to produce fake ISIS propaganda and put it on dvds so the soldiers could drop those dvds in some areas of Iraq and then track those who watched those dvds on their computers because they had some kind of trojan horse in them or something.

If someone can post a link to that thread either on Archive.is or through Archive.org I'd appreciate it.

Has there been any MSN coverage of this?

Arabs play the victim just like jews do. Remember they're both semites amyway so..

Naive goy

Supposedly ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack. Really makes you wonder why they would stage a terror attack instead of actually committing one…

what do you think lel

So, this is actual evidence of a false flag? (((News))) running the story…

This just confirms all of my suspicions. It's as bad as I imagined but worse. kike running pedophile sex rings that bill clinton took part in, satanic rituals, murders, fake terrorist attacks. no shill, no amount of time, nothing can shake this. it's real

Pentagon Paid British PR Firm $500mm To Create Fake Al Qaeda Propaganda Videos

zero*hedge.com/news/2016-10-03/iraq-propaganda-videos

"…the United States government paid over $500mm to a British public relations firm, Bell Pottinger, between May 2007 and December 2011 to create fake Al Qaeda propaganda films aimed at tracking terrorist viewing locations. According to a Bell Pottinger insider, propaganda films were categorized into three categories with “White" being accurately attributed, “Grey" being unattributed, and "Black" being falsely attributed material. The media firm created various types of content ranging from TV commercials to news items and "fake Al Qaeda propaganda films." "