Why is he so based?

Why is he so based?

Because you usually based the chicken before you cook it.

He's a pigeon though…

who?

He's neither.

BASED

Black Pigeon Speaks

This is one of his best videos. It was removed from his channel for some reason though.

After he endorsed MIlo I unsubbed and never looked back. He's a centrist who lacks balls anyway. All he can do is present some truths to the masses.

I hate these centrist/aut-right youtubers who use some animal avatar. They are dozens of them on the site and they all do the same exact shit: watch a liberal video, pause very few seconds to make a witty comment with their animal face on the screen, and ends the video with them stroking their ego. All of them are fucking Reddit tier normies

who

You can eat pigeon.
t. country lad

Barbaric. Get out of my Western Civilization.

Not feral pigeon from the city you god damned city dwelling rat.

Clearly you're the one that doesn't belong. Field pigeons are just fine to eat. Get those birds with an air rifle and they go down easy, then you just marinate and cook.

Don't tell me you've never hunted small game for meat. Not even a squirrel?

Ecelebs are cancer but I like bps because he shits on mudslides and Canada.
Video related is better tho.

fuck off with these sperg reddit channels already. Maybe if you were posting an ironically entertaining or a comfy one like Styx I'd ignore it. Go back to r/the_donald. Reported your thread.

you should've caught on to how much a faggot he was from:
watch the genuine article not faggot larpers like these

they're the modern-day reaction videos. This faggot is just as bad as Sargon of Akkad.

AUTISM

in other words
I thought we were better than that

haha faggot I reported your thread now it's locked! fuck you faggot

who?