twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/792507399097708544
archive.fo/c1jk7
twitter.com/jamesokeefeiii/status/781263804948774912
archive.fo/MM15R
benjaminbarber.org/biography/full-biography/
meetup.com/NYC-Grassroots-Alliance/members/106490552/
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was hoping it would be Clinton saying nigger, but I'll take it. I wouldn't know who Benjamin Barber is without googling him.

They never live up to the hype.

Ever.

And now for a mirror.
Sorry I didn't start the thread off with this; the video wasn't finished converting yet.

thanks for the mirror

ANUDDA SHOAH

Can't watch at the moment, can an user summarize and point out the big stuff in this one?

A lot of fucking nothing.

What a surprise.

Upvote:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aq054/major_hillary_donor_inside_dem_fundraiser_blacks/

Retweet:

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/793816956172460033

Guy at Clinton fundraiser compares blacks supporting republicans to jews selling out other jews in the holocaust

I was disappointed

Some democratic donor (Benjamin Barber) says blacks who vote Republican are 'fucked in the head.'

It's fucking nothing.

Biggest thing is that honky trying to compare blacks that vote Republican to the Jewish Sonderkommando (prisoners in Nazi Germany death camps that acted as prison guards, workers, etc).

"They're fucked in the head."

Thanks for your completely worthless contribution, faggot.

Honky means Jew now?

Well thank you Mr Comey because if that was the bomb that o'keefe had promised us, we'd have lost (most likely)
no WL "33k deleted emails leak zomg"
no nigger tape
praise the FBI

A little disappointed tbh, but we should use every bit of ammo we have. It could sink a democratic senate candidate and keep it out of office. Once Trump takes the white house, he will need as much red in congress as possible.

Wait. In the last video they basically teasered a conversation with hillary clinton. Or at least a comment from her. Where the fuck is that?

To be honest I think O'Keefe knew it wasn't a bombshell video so he just tweeted that they got the dems being racist to cause damage simply by being vague.

It was somebody "disparaging blacks in the worst ways"

Raise your hand if you can think of a worse way to disparage black people than that

I wouldn't even spread this video to be honest. It's pretty retarded and over dramatized for what it is

WOW IT'S NOTHING!

I've had more than enough of this O'Keefe faggot. Glad this is his last video. Hope he'll shut the fuck up finally.

It still helps, even if it converts a few hundred people.

Can someone convert it and load it to world hiphop, then provide a link, so we can astroturf it since that is the nigger equivelent of youtube.

the election rigging stuff should have been the bombshell. dropping it this close to the actual election wouldve given it more weight. instead we got some dude saying blacks should vote democrat. what a waste of time.

Very clear now that CTR was laying off the last couple days to go overdrive for this video.

Here's the funny thing about the video. Most blacks would actually agree with that Benjamin Barber said. How the fuck do you account for a 90%+ Democratic vote if black people didn't believe that voting Republican was some moral taboo. It's more acceptable to be a dick sucking faggot in the black community than it is to vote non-Democrat.

Not getting a 'bombshell' vibe from this at all. I have a feeling that lefties will just brush this off as 'it's not Hillary herself saying it so I'll still vote for her lol' as they did with the past ones. Quite a weak showing, honestly, especially considering how much O'Keefe hyped this one up. Anecdotally, the notion of blacks being fucked in the head for voting Republican is a sentiment that I've seen echoed quite a bit by Hillary's voter base, too, so I doubt this is likely to sway many people. Should still be spread and used as ammo, regardless, but I don't know how much of an impact it'll make.

I'm from Northern Ireland and not America, so maybe I'm wrong, but this seems like peanuts compared to the FBI stuff going on in the background, which looks to be steadily shifting the momentum in Trump's favour.

i don't know why some of you said that they teased a conversation with her for the next video.

Bob clearly said "maybe when the election is over", go watch the fucking video

Wow, it's LITERALLY nothing.

This guy was a visitor at the White House and met with the President.

Does he have anything after this? He claimed to have placed people as deep into the government as the white house.

Don't jump the gun too soon, this might still trigger some SJWs

Nice find.

i expected nothing and still got disappointed, may well spread it around but it is nowhere near as important as FBI+Wikileaks digging.

Kosher cuckservative garbage. Worst of the batch.

Kys.O'Keefe has done more than 98% of people in destroying Dems and their credibility. His DNC violence collusion was cash and showing the failed memes of the left were fucking hilarious.
I will admit to being disappointed about the lack of niggers though, but overall O'Keefe has been vital in crushing them.

He had to go looking for someone to tell us how offensive it is
Whatever, make wikileaks and FBI have more surprises

I dunno, how about having Hillary Clinton say some shit like that?

But, hey, at least its something. Would be nice to see the nogs turn away from the Dems. Means they either stay at home, vote for some worthless third party, or vote for Trump.

99% of the people have done LITERALLY NOTHING.

It was never going to be "Hillary saying nigger" that was CTR's effort at preemptive damage control, they overhype a threat then you become underwhelmed when the damaging material surfaces, which makes it easier to contain.
Play into their hand or spread that they shit on blacks, it still hurts them they're on the rails right now.

No it won't. There is only two groups of people it will possibly trigger: the small percent of blacks who vote republican and cucky white republicans who say dems r the real racists. The effect is minuscule.

Did you archive this? URL?

He basically called republican blacks "uncle toms" in a way that's even less dramatic because he mentioned a jewish religious myth that didn't happen the way it's described.

It's like if a native american accused a black person of being a colonialist because the sold them mouthwash labelled as liquor , that's how boring and almost irrelevant it is

I think O'Keefe hyped this one way too much for what it actually is. But niggers are dumb, maybe it'll work on them. Who knows.

Sup ctr

This is the bigger tape. There is nothing more.

*Nigger

Fucking autocorrect

Webm that I had already started.

such a weak video

I feel like he released these in the wrong order or maybe it's because if he lead with this and the donald duck no one would watch the other two. I'm not saying there isn't some use for this but we can't deny it was really over hyped.

it's worse than nothing, it's basically Democrat talking points.

No, it's retards who are constantly buying into hype that cause the feeling of disappointment and dissatisfaction, nothing's ever good enough is it? It's the same deal as buying the hype about a video game, if people haven't learnt their lessons about that shit by now then they deserve to be disappointed.

Let's do a thought experiment. Imagine you're an SJW college student with absolutely no ability to think critically and you respond to the phrases you've been programmed to be disgusted by with 100% precision. You here the words, blacks, jews and nazis in less then a minute, and on top of that, you here it directed towards a promoted minority spoken by seemingly well off 'whites'. Do you know what's going to happen in the mind of that leftist?
If one were to tailor there arguments correctly based off this video alone they could dissuade countless people to instantly drop support for clinton.

SJW's only need a wiff of implied 'assert offensive -ism' here to go off the rails. This video will do wonders.

What if this video is intentionally weak and O'Keefe has one last true bombshell up his sleeve that he'll upload later?

Filtered.

It's was overhyped by CTR the second it was hinted that there was a video related to blacks, we've had multiple threads with anons warning that CTR likes to plant excess hype on releases to have a "sad kid opening presents on christmas" effect.

You can tell by some of the shit throwaway comments in this thread that this is the other shoe dropping for CTR compounding overhype disappointment.

this is what I was thinking as well. Don't lose hope we can make it work.

You're being naive and overselling it

see

This demographic among blacks is one of the least likely to be fucked in the head, doesn't mean that this video matters much, but they do have it backwards. It's mostly just self-selection.

This is the standard narrative, no-one will care

Good movie taste lad.

You don't seem to understand that SJWs are a sociopathic cult. They don't fucking care if someone called blacks that don't do what they want 100% "yard ape niggers" because they already believe that. Social justice is nothing more than a 21st century white man's burden, it just uses different words and phrasing. It's the same thing.

As for retards that buy into the hype, that's on them. For me, I always knew James was an attention whore that very occasionally had anything good. With all of that even this tape was underwhelming as fuck.

Wew, let me just buckle-up first.

this

I wouldn't be surprised if the media picks this up so they can use it as free advertisement

At first I thought this was trash that only 'uncle toms' would care about. The edits make it tasty though.
Spread it, faggots

i bet white liberals don't give a fuck

This is just pathetic.

But we're not talking about the blacks here. I agree it might have zero impact on the niggers because they see the issue more self critical but it might trigger libtards hearing people calling niggers "fucked in the head"

Textbook dems real racist garbage, he's done good work but this is hype.

Oh come on. We were told it was Hillary saying "nigger". Now I never believed that, but I thought maybe somebody close to Hillary would be saying nigger. This is literally nothing that we didn't already know. Dems think of black people as retards who can't get IDs. And they think Republicans are racist. Big deal.

It was never going to be direct Hillary.
Veritas has consistently pointed out that systemically the left is a bunch of hypocritical corrupt fucks from the ground up to the top with their evil cunt candidate.
Don't give into CTR's lazy technique of spreading apathy.

I'm going to distribute and spread this among all my friends, so eat shit CTR.

Making it obvious, brah.

This is only good for the bluepilled normalfags, that never questioned about how Democrats sees blacks. There is some use, but limited.

This is hardly a bombshell. You can run into asshole leftists saying this kind of thing just about anywhere. Insulting blacks who support Republicans is basically a sport for the left. A bombshell would have been a racial invective or insulting blacks supporting Democrats. I was hoping for so much more.

You're making the same mistake as the other user. Unless the black consensus changes, those libtards aren't going to care about a few uncle toms being disparaged when the majority of the blacks they'll speak to or hear will call those blacks coons and uncle toms. In other words, those libtards aren't going to be offended unless their pet Negros are themselves and call me pessimistic but i don't see that happening.

I know some (((people))) say this is nothing, like always, but fact of the matter is that they compared niggers to jews killing jews in camps to help the evil nazis. So while that matters fuck all to us, because we care not for niggers nor jews, the potential for SJW and leftists to go chimpmode on this is still pretty big.
I do agree it was overhyped and it was two people only affiliated via donations. I still think that if we meme this hard enough we will get the desired effect.

This Barber guy seems to be a major shill.

O'Keefe has no fucking clue how niggers think apparently.

O'Keefe never once said that, he always maintained "they" were saying racist things, or "somebody" was disparaging blacks. He never said it was Hilldog.

Yeah. So what if this will help further erode democrat support? We shouldn't even continue discussing this video. Am I right fellow Holla Forums?

This will probably work well on normies or anyone who wants to "vote against" Clinton and puts the Clinton camp in a tough spot since they need to ignore/respond to this. Not anything crazy, but still very usable to influence.

Also, where is North Carolina leaning on this election? Is it a swing state? The fact that a potential senator and her donors are caught up in this video is serious smear for her run for office as well.

You're welcome to waste your time if you want.

It's funny how blacks on the right side are more reasonable.

By all means, discuss the video and spread it. But know that people who vote Dem LITERALLY believe the shit that these Dems are saying. I've been irl arguments with liberals who think that IDs are racist and sexist. This isn't really exposing anything. THEY ACTUALL BELIEVE THIS. They openly call Ben Carson an Uncle Tom on television. What exactly is this video proving>

We were never told by the source that it was "the nigger video".
More CTR misinfo, we were just told it's about blacks, CTR did their best to damage control by spreading misinfo about it being "DIRECTLY FROM HILLARY OMG SHE SEZ NIGGER" so everyone would be underwhelmed when it dropped.
This thread is full of people that are reinforcing the lie they planted with cheap throwaway comments.
You can tell by how they're worded that they're trying realllly hard to skirt around the obvious intent.

You guys are missing the point.
This won't fly with #wokeasfuck niggas and regular blacks
Even BLM hates Hillary. What is this going to do to her brown voterbase?
youtube.com
Let's talk about Danny Williams
youtube.com/watch?v=HexRe1pCMeU

You know what the real issue is?

I think the issue is this may have been a bombshell in a very politically correct climate

but we've been trying to break out of that, and largely have in some ways, with the extreme discourse that happens now .

The guy basically uses the F word about some blacks , in reference to the most bluepilled shit ever (holocaust parables)

Hate to say it, but while any intelligent, self-respecting black person would take offense to this, most democrats share this sentiment and would not disagree with it.

It sounds like something Jon Stewart would actually say on TV.

Bigger and more important things to focus on right now. Patty has already done his part with the other videos - getting Foval and Creamer outed and disrupting / revealing the PAC connection was significant in raising awareness to the pervasive corruption.

We must remain on the course of hammering that home and memeing that corruption out to the small portion that remains undecided. Hillary = Corrupt is the core of that idea with all memes branching out from there.

Moreover real work remains to be done sifting through Podesta emails or FBI leaks, although I'm skeptical unless something REALLY important was found if we would be able to have an impact pushing it out there this late in the game. Still wouldn't hurt to try, and moreover, the leaks and emails are the contingency.

I say that because in the unfortunate event Trump loses, the battle is not over. The FBI won't magically close their investigation. And dissident elements inside the FBI won't magically disappear, although they may need to go dark to save their careers. That of course says nothing of the possible civil unrest that could follow an HRC win.

So yeah, disappointed in the video - but can't lose track of the endgame: Trump wins and Hillary goes to jail along with as many cronies as we can stuff in the gulag along with her. Clinton Foundation gets demolished and history gets re-written with what really happened - not some cherry picked bullshit about a "charitable foundation" but the real story of a money laundering enterprise and pedo ring that would give any organized crime syndicate a run for its money.

#MAGA brothers, stay strong

Meh, it's better than nothing.

Bill Maher says it every week.

#wokeasfuck niggas are waking up today calling Lil Wayne a coon because he doesn't buy into the BLM bullshit. Who are you kidding?

Get out of here.

I'm afraid it is you who is missing the point.

What does that even mean?

Regular blacks vote democrat

Yeah, I never bought into the "Hillary saying nigger" hype and I think O'Keefe is doing good work and has good intentions but a lot of this stuff should have been put out before the debates. He's overthinking this shit, the riots/vote rigging were the real bombshells and he should have held those until after the debates.

You don't need a plebbit account to read most subs, dumbass.

Oh CTR, all we have to do is spread this to beat you and all that apathy planting is beaten.

He said "upvote" you nig.

There are bigger things, but this is the exact type of thing blacks don't like.
Think abaw it.

lol, i noticed you guys also spammed youtube
what are you worried about if it's all on the up and up?
danney williams

it's 2016 dude lol

So, no actual response back?

meant for>>8050164

New vid is honestly not any kind of bombshell.
It's the same kind of shit they say about White people who don't fall in line with their marching orders. I mean, it's clear they just view Blacks as pawns to be used on their chessboard, and this does sort of put that right out there, in plain terms, for people to see.
Maybe I just don't see the impact of it, because I've known that for a long time. Maybe it will open some eyes. Who's to say?
It certainly isn't some giant, campaign-killing bombshell like they've been building it up to be.

Posting reaction images that are derivative of plebbit vectorized reactions doesn't help us think you're not a newfag from 4cuck or reddit, lad.

It taking away air time from actual shit that's been doing the job lately like the whole new round with the FBI and emails. You can circle jerk about how "dems r real racists" all you want, but don't expect everyone else to agree (because it doesn't fucking work).

Fuck it. This is weak shit.

Content of my posts being more than detract from material and do nothing (inject apathy) , does speak to my intent.
Nice try.

shiggy

Also the only thing this video does is showcase Jewish neuroticism.

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE
COUPLED WITH THIS
CONSPIRACIES BOI

Your nose is showing.

Eh, it's obviously something, but it's a lot further removed from $hillary herself than I would have hoped it to be. I wanted footage of that cunt calling her butler a nigger or something. I mean I'll take it, but I'm slightly disappointed.

I don't have the tweet saved, but I am pretty sure he said it was "them disparaging blacks in the worst possible way" twice. The Democrats aren't even wrong on this one. We're going to eventually do what the nazis did to jews to blacks deport them to their native lands. If it was the nigger tape, I really wasn't expecting it to affect Trump's black vote. However, I was looking forward to the effect it would have had on the cucks. If Donald Trump calling for a borderwall was enough to make him unsupportable, then I imagine Hillary saying nigger would have ended the election half a week early. I was really hopeful that we'd get something good, but this seems to be the weakest video yet. Half the video is a loop of some donor saying something mildly offensive about blacks, and the other half is some random blacks "Wow. Just wow."ing. There isn't enough name recognition on either the offended blacks or the donor to make this blow do much damage. This video really shouldn't have been hyped by O'keefe as much as it was when he had so much better ammunition he already burned.

CTR TELLING US TO SPREAD A VIDEO THAT INCLUDES DNC TALKING POINTS ABOUT REPUBLICAN BLACKS AND HOLOCAUST TESTIMONIALS

>this is "The Nigger Video"

I'm not even mad at O'Keafe. I'm mad at Holla Forums for making baseless assumptions and creating hype based on those assumptions.

O'Keafe never said he has video of Hillary saying "nigger". How did that rumor even start?

Thank you for correcting the record, Schlom-I mean fellow Aryan.

It started when CTR planted that shit from the start, this thread which is clearly infected by them is their effort to cash in on it.

Not really. Lying about the severity of this release is demoralizing. Everyone was sitting around assuming either Hillary herself, or at the very least, one of her higher ups in the actual campaign said nigger or something of equal value. A random rich donor isn't gonna mean anything, even if they said nigger. This guy didn't even come close. There is nothing even derogatory or racist said in this clip.

Now a bunch of people who thought we'd have this in the bag, are coming to realize that such a video is never coming. There is no bomb, and all of the good material was released first. Now we are down to Wikileaks and Kimdotcom or whatever the fuck that other site is called.

Oh and the FBI. Maybe they can find something, but can they get it released in time? We've got 6 days, with really only 4 or 5 days to effectively spread something.

O'Keefe is dead in the water. Unless this isn't the racist video he was referring to and he's saving that for the 6th.

SPREAD THIS
also spread the Danney Williams rap song
This will FUCKING CRUSH her black vote.

It was CTR, nigger. Anyone who cant see that is CTR themselves.

it's not a bombshell, but it's still good enough to make juicy headlines and increase the public's lack of trust towards hillary and her democrats platform. Combined with the FBI investigation and wikileaks, I'd say that we are pretty fine

The comments about Jews might get a condemnation from the ADL, that would affect her campaign.

Yeah, I'm sure the ADL is eager to do anything that would encourage people to vote for Trump.

Does she even have a black vote? Isn't black voting down 10% in early voting states? We all knew Hillary wouldn't get the black turnout that Obama got. We should be working on stealing her woman vote from her. That's why I'm disappointed that we didn't focus on the "DraftOurDaughters" campaign that we were doing. We were waiting for this "bombshell" and WOW nothing happened.

Not enough. This is a huge let down. Most leftest would agree with everything they said.

Every post in here that has that tone is parroting the obvious CTR meme.

Overhyped, yes. This still hurts Hillary a lot though. She's gonna lose a chunk of the black vote. Make it viral on worldstar.

Exactly. You don't need a hidden camera to get leftists to say this shit. They're open about it. These are the people who openly called Clarence Thomas a house nigger and nobody gave a fuck.

They pounce on anyone who says Jews are anything short of demigods, regardless of the consequences. This dude is blaming part of the holocaust on Jews, you don't think that will stir up kike tears even if Trump might win because of it?

You're not going to stop this.

This shit. Somebody put it on WSHH

Maybe they'll say something after the election, but not before.

1/10, CTR, I replied.
Now go kill yourself.

Keep LARPing, faggot. This video is literally nothing that you can't get EVERY Dem saying openly ON TELEVISION. You fucking ctr obfuscating faggot.
kys faggot

It is the fucking truth. It is not Hillary itself so it doesn't matter, especially after being overhyped it won't have much of an effect. Hillary's anti-election speak about Palestine is way worse than than this.

Even black people call each other Uncle Tom. It is absolutely fucking nothing.

Leftists already say the same shit about nigs voting against their own interests and then call them dispariging names like Coon or Uncle Tom. Making a juxtaposition to kikes in holocaust isn't worse than that. Way overhyped.

Was really hoping to play with a nuke today, but this is still sorta useful. Gonna have to roleplay as a SJW and virtue signal this shit.

Spreading to local NC news stations. Any other viable hotspots?

Bottom line.
CTR is hopping all over this thread because it's a threat.
It's obviously damaging or they wouldn't be humping this thread so hard.
Each CTR post is making that so fucking obvious.
Spread the video.

Worldstar and twitter are black hotspots. Stick on blackmeme type areas. Cuckservatives and whiteboi liberal sites are a waste of time.

To blacks this is some pic related shit.

What sucks about this is that it isn't even racist.

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/792507399097708544
archive.fo/c1jk7
twitter.com/jamesokeefeiii/status/781263804948774912
archive.fo/MM15R

Aaah yes, my daily dose of psychology, thank you for the insight buddy.

That's probably the best idea and thing you can really do with this video. Normies don't care. Black people don't care. SJWs don't care. Faux outrage is the only real option. SJWs do care about that.

Has never spoken to, or even met, a black person in their lives. Basically an average CTR employee.

Actually I take it back. It's racist about whites, not about blacks. The Dems believes Republicans want to "destroy" blacks. Which obviously isn't true, because of cuckservatives.

Go ahead waste your time spreading Democrat talking points, don't focus on the FBI and Cllinton info

I'm clearly CTR for telling you to invest your time with something worthwhile that can actually fuck Clinton's shit up.

Where does it specifically say it will be "Nigger" or that it will come from "Hillary".
Point stands.

IN THE WORST WAYS
But no, it is just CTR hype

I would say whites who vote for Clinton are more like the Sonderkommando.

Oy vey!

It doesn't take time to spread a link, I can and am doing it in another tab.
Is your brain frozen to one task at a time?

The other vids were great but idk thid seems very meh.

Hope the 33k get released

Waste of time is waste of time.

Don't reply to them. We have IDs so they're just making themselves look like retards.
This is great shit that should be spread to worldstar, twitter, vine shit, instagram, fucking everywhere normalfag blacks hang out at.

They love conspiracies and hate being made a fool out of. This is the exact type of thing that will turn them all against the Clintons for good.

SPREAD IT

Couldn't watch to the end. Really disgusting cuck shit. MUH UNCLE TOMS OF THE HOLOCAUST DEMS R REAL RACISTS.

I don't give a fuck.

Yeah, saying that the Democratic party is the one representing the interests of blacks is the worst thing you could ever say. O'Keefe was leading us on, and he heavily implied the nigger tape with that phrase.

I am still guessing there will be another video with a personal HRC interview. He did hint at it in his 20k USD foreign donor story.

I can't say I'm blown away by this, lads

Upload, storm the comment sections on the websites and social media pages of black media.

Which is subjective and OPEN TO INTERPRETATION.
Not cutting the mustard, he never specifically said it was "nigger" or "Hillary saying nigger" that was always CTR planting hype.

Weak as piss.

Not only is it not worth spreading, its probably harmful. It promotes "dems r real racist" trope.

How is this disparaging black people in the worst ways?

Fuck you O'Keefe…

And when people here interpret it to mean shit, they are CTR, right?

This. If you actually believed it was hillary saying nigger, you yourself are a stupid nigger and should go back to cuckchan where you obviously belong

This is what liberals actually think about black conservatives, and also gay conservatives - that they're fucked-in-the-head uncle toms.

Libs are gonna say, yeah that's about right…

Right, just like modern art can be good depending on who you ask. If you took a poll from pretty much any demographic on what the worst way you could disparage blacks was, then you'd find pretty much everyone saying call them a nigger. I'd tend to think that in a society where blacks are a protected class ours, disparaging them in the worst ways would carry the worst consequences. Calling them niggers will get you assaulted, fired, and ostracized. Hell, I wouldn't be pissed if they were at least making chimp noises or something. However, what O'Keefe sees as the most demeaning thing is something they care nothing about. He probably spent the whole month he had us waiting looking for the only two niggers who were willing to say "wow. just wow."
(checking these so they don't get lost in the thread.)

Both sides have blown their loads. No Clinton or Trump nigger video. No 33k deleted emails.

Thank god for 15 year old girls, though, and their sweet pussies that Wiener couldn't resist.

O'Keefe is an embarrassment.
What he tries to point out is real, but everything he is about is unreal. What a fucking idiot!

worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhkaknAPpIHc4xLP3M

Good place to talk shit right here.

It's implying that they know what's best for them. It's demeaning and belittling them.

Just to point out to the shills that are failing miserably in this thread. If you're adding comments that do not promote useful ways to use this video, you are outing yourself and no amount of crying the 'everyone is a shill, therefor i'm not a shill' line will work.

WE NEED TO GET TRUMP TO MAKE AN AD OUT OF THIS AND RUN IT IN BLACK AREAS

You mean something they have been telling them for decades alongside cucked Republicans? Gee, it didn't work before but i'm sure it will work this time.

Yeah, no.

Exhibit A.

Does that guy think unemployed niggers are a good thing?

I'm beginning to think you guys are legit "dems r the real racists" cucks, no wonder you're so adamant about this.

They probably voted for Mitt last time and were proud of it.

It's not about white people hearing it, it's about black people. Provided they listen, this may bring black voters out in record numbers possibly out of spite.

No, he's telling the defeatist MUH LESSER EVILS nigga that he should just vote Trump.

IS HILLARY SAYING NIGGER IN HERE
I need it to know how much money to bet on Trump.

Yes go - guys spread this video it's very important everyone knows about the holocaust and black republicans. It's like Anne Frank all over again!

I knew its fucking nothing. O Keefe is a faggot.

That isn't a human hybrid you retard, that's just a chink with Microcephaly.

This !

He pretty well just called them Uncle Toms, but without using the term. Even to people who haven't been deconditioned to anti-negro sentiments that's pretty weak, niggers call each other Uncle Toms all the time.

Some of you faggots are the worst.

No, you are the worst. O'Keefe literally promised much more than this. He's a fucking liar.

I think it's a bit different when non-blacks call them that though.

hugely disappointed tbqh

The problem with Hollywood Culture and TV Culture in general is that people are being pre-programmed, or 'predictably programmed' to respond to the kind of impossible impulses where in every police/detective story the proof is so very obvious, the admissions so complete, the language so clear that even the 80 IQ TV watcher can understand it.

Similarly with Hollywood Culture in general, our brains are waiting for the kind of information and impulse that the movies tend to program us with: One event triggers the entire conflict and all the problems are resolved within 90 to 180 minutes, a little longer when its a longer running series.

This is what causes people to be disappointed with Project Veritas videos. Subconciously our brains are eagerly awaiting for the obvious evidence, the great revelation, while instead we get some pretty good circumstantial developments, facts and hints to the real story, confirmation of various other things but no Great Revelation in one data dump.

tl;dr: Stop watching TV and Hollywood, start being realistic and be very patient. It's the death-by-a-thousand-cuts, not a single strike that will bring this massive beast down.

TOP FUCKING KEK

That Kike is literally whining the whole Video about his disgusting fantasies of the Holocaust

MUH 6 GORILLION
OY VEY EVERYONE WAS GASING JEWS GOY, EVEN THE OTHER JEWS WERE GASING JEWS
MUH MUH SONDERKOMMANDO
TRUMP WILL MURDER ALL BLACKS GOYIM! BEWARE!

It just shows how fucked in the head Jews actually are to make up shit like that holy fuck.

Remember to aks them repeatedly: "Is this what you wanted?! Is this how you imagined it?!" when we actually stick them in the fucking ovens for fuck sake I hate these whiny little kikes

No he didnt you dopey bastard.
He over sold it but thats what he always does, he is part promoter, part investigator.

The over sold part is 'worst ways' cause this shit is mild.

He's a fucking journalist who doesn't owe anyone shit in the first place. You bought into his over-hyping of the video and now you're buttfrustrated.

Go the fuck back to cuckchan, you pleb and fucking stay there.

not from the jewish perspective

Another overhyped video from James "Please Promote my Channel #veritas" O'keefe.

Not surprising since he said remarks by "them" instead of "her" disparaging blacks.

Hopefully we get some more updates from the FBI this week.

All the blacks I know (albeit maybe 3 or 4) aren't even voting. I see this as a win. The demos that are in Trump's favor are whites, particularly white men and we are voting in record numbers. When the general election first started and things were close I was more of the mindset of getting people to vote and vote for Trump but right now I say encouraging people not to vote is the best thing. No one is zealous and overjoyed to vote for Clinton. The only demo that feels that way seems to be old white women because they would vote for any woman.

bump

That's right GOYIM!

(((This is nothing)))

Nothing at all…

If this guy was a Republican and said the same thing about blacks voting Democrat it would be all over the news.

That shit is cringy as fuck, user.

Stupid nigger-lovers. They all have to back. All of them.

We can all agree it's literally nothing, but niggers chimp out over nothing all the time.

Can we get nog riled up enough to do stupid shit and make this into something real?

I see the headline on drudge.

Is this video something that could possibly trigger or offend a lot of normie voters? If so, then job well done. Anons here have to understand the Holla Forums community is pretty immune to racial insults / discrimination. The general public (most of all the liberal voters) still get freaked out over the slightest bit of 'discrimination', even when it is 100% justified.

So hopefully this turns some people off from voting for Hillary. And if it does, then O'Keefe achieved his goal.

no.

But this was even better. This is illustrating that more so than just one candidate the dnc and libshits are infected with this cancerous corruption.

let's hope so

I'm hoping O'Keefe has a couple more damning videos and is saving the best for last. Otherwise the first two videos were the most explosive and would definitely justify lawsuits against the DNC and Hillary's campaign. Fuck he already got footage of them scheming to rig the election, that's pretty damn criminal right there.

I realized something was wrong when this wasnt dropped on Monday, and instead on the day of game 7 of the world series to bury it.

You guys are going about this all wrong, and hear me out on this. These "insults" may be petty and stupid to us, but this is not for us.

Being in metro Atlanta, I've had the 'fortune' of being around a lot of blacks which indirectly led to at least a cursory knowledge of their behavior. Blacks take insults very seriously and absolutely love defying what they view as authority. Keeping these in mind, most white shitlibs aren't going to be phased by this type of shit, BUT your run of the mill go with the flow nigger that's just voting democrat because that's what they've always done/that's what their parents did/that's what they've been told to do will not take this as lightly. Use this video on those voters and you have a decent chance of either discouraging or switching their vote.

100% this. The most important part of the video is the black community leader's reactions. Blacks that see the video will be conditioned to react in kind. That is the first layer of how subversive this video could be. How do you think they will react when a white Hillary supporter talks down to them they are over reacting and it isn't racist? This is how the jew turned them against us in the first place. Total reversal of fortune.

no, not everyone. just the stupid ones.

she has a huge virtue signaling demographic that will do anything to appear "not racist" and tries everything possible to get into black culture

I don't really see this causing anything but greater polarization. This is the widespread opinion within the Democrats, either you're with them or literally Hitler.

not being black crushes her black vote.

Listen Anons, O'keefe is Junior Varsity at best. This video adds some ammo, but not much. Use the fucking ammo, throw everything we have at these pieces of shit, throw rocks, claw them with your fucking fingers, until we finally have victory.

The bigger news is what is happening at the FBI right now, and we might get a few whistle blowers this week, that are sick of HRC's shit (pun intended).

Wikileaks apparently has a big reveal this week too.

Keep Strong Holla Forums we are just about to cross the lines of happenings.

no. he never said that. you, like an idiot, read words that werent there.

And this is better than hillary saying nigger. This is better than hillary being singled out. This establishes that the whole of the demoshit machine is corrupt, passively racist as fuck, and pieces of shit in general.

wow, stop the presses

I feel pretty vindicated in the my assumptions that O'Keefe was full of shit.

How fucking deluded are you? This video is worthless. This isn't even backroom talk, they say this shit in public and niggers agree with it.

No.
Blacks 'f***ed in the head' Says Hillary Donor
That's the headline, right there. We need to force this at the normie news outlets until they cover it and then use the resulting coverage.
This is the kind of thing they love to spin from a molehill into a mountain, just like they did with Trump's "grab 'em by the pussy" statement.

It's hardly a nuke, but Hillary's campaign has burst into flames, every piece of tinder hurts her just a little more.

I expected more but I'll take it!

Well, I guess you would know what niggers will be offended by.
If you didn't get it, I am implying you are a nigger, but I never explicitly said it. You have no reason to be mad. All I actually said was that you were an expert on a topic. Starting to see how these things work?

Which is fucking great. When I was a teenager I was a little retard into thug culture. Having associated with niggers in that fashion as well as afterwards when I started becoming a not-yet-fully redpilled race realist…

The easiest way to earn the scorn of niggers is to behave as if "I understand you etc etc etc". They will share an amicable beer and conversation with a white man who openly says "Im white, I love my people and I aint into your rap culture" where as some little beta faggot twisting himself in knots to show the nigger "see im on your side because im bending over backwards for you damn those racists blah blah blah"

I mean I havent talked to a nigger in quite some time but 4 years ago they would be rolling their eyes hard at the faggot while talking to me, the vocally self identified racist, about how much of a bitch made faggot he is.

You mean the biased media? Why the fuck would they spin something to hurt them?

You people are such fucking retards. O'Keefe played you losers into making him famous.

They're just confirming things that leftists often dismiss as conspiracy theories.

Its only worthless if you dont put it on worldstar.

give a single citation

This video is a very good redpill for normies. And your damage control will not protect your future.
If you didnt get it, I am implying that the hangings will not stop at just the politicians but also include paid shills who betray their country in return for small sums of money, but I never explicitly said it. You have every reason to be scared. Your dox will be acquired. Starting to see the gravity of the situation?

Check 'em and Praise Kek, His will is clear.

The tide has been starting to turn on that front. Eg. Recent polls putting Trump ahead (even if only by one point, they're still conceding that he is in fact leading)
The loyalty of the lugenpresse is first and foremost to itself; getting the most coverage is always the biggest consideration, and this is something that sensationalist spin-doctors can get huge coverage for.

False-flag it, email them claiming to be a black Jewish GOP voter that's disgusted by this blatant racism.

This is the most bluepilled shit i've read in some time

It's something. It's helpful.

But yeah, this is the weakest tape so far.

NO. WE ARE.

You're dumb as fuck.

Who let reddit in? Their loyalty is first and foremost to Judaism and secondly to their owners.

At least people get to learn about the sonderkommando. Silver lining.

I called these fucks out already

Everyone of his posts screams it

Honestly, I was expecting a lot more from the hype. I've been hearing Democrats whine about black republicans are voting against their own interests for years. It's a part of this ingrained notion that they know what's best for everyone, and that anyone who disagrees is not simply wrong but dogmatically wrong. Though I reckon that hearing this straight from the horse's mouth might do well to sway their vote towards Trump.

Of course they don't respect that. It's demonstrative of weakness, and it signals to them that they're free to act with impunity. No one should respect these people, which is no small part of why Holla Forums's message of warrior ethos is so powerful these days.

How do these people even get find Holla Forums? I bet they still don't believe white genocide is a real thing.

Everything they've built is ripping apart apart at the seams, and it's fucking spectacular to watch. It couldn't have come at a better time.

Im not defending niggers or saying they deserve our respect. I was pointing out that niggers despise the leftist cuck begging for their acceptance more than they despise a good old boy redneck. source: I grew up around niggers.

You really upped your d&c game, CTR. I'll give you that. But you're still obvious enough.

Fucking retards. Im fucking pointing out how the fucking video can be used for the fucking normies. Not stating that I think "the dems are the real racists". Im not suggesting with fucking embrace niggers with open arms. Im stating how we use this video to further tear down Hillary.

The ability of anons to fucking infer context without it being spelled out for them has fucking all but disappeared lately.

No, you're just a delusional cuck.

They have no "respect" for either you bluepilled fuck, and the former is only used for benefits. You act like a black off the street is going to respect you and "have a beer" with you just because you don't kiss his ass. You aren't GLR and the average nigger isn't part of the NOI

Go back to r/ The Donald

fuck off ctr.

Next are you going to say I'm from freech, you fucking queer?

Just shut the fuck up and go back to where you belong

——-→ r/The Donald

We need to spread this wherever niggers congregate. Cucks might find a way to justify it but 99% of niggers aren't even going to watch the video, they're just going to see the headline and chimp out.

This might be true.

For fucks sake, who gives a shit if this isn't as good as Hillary personally talking about lynching niggers? The problem is that this video is 6 minutes too long for its target audience.
Can we stop fighting about O'Queef being a faggot and just spread a short version on worlstah or vine or some shit?
Pull it together we have an election to win.

fucking this.

Just shut the fuck up and go back to where you belong
——-→ SomethingAwful

Agreed.

Nice non rebuttal.

Heil'd
They're gonna have to do some backpeddling with that headline

Can we kill Okeefe for disappointing us?

Not CTR? That's a change.

Gets AIDs and die.

Sure.
After we kill you for correcting the record. :^)

I'm adept at recognizing kikery styles. Yours is a cut above CTR's, but nowhere near as good as JTRIG's. That puts you squarely in the SA goonsquad.

> benjaminbarber.org/biography/full-biography/

> meetup.com/NYC-Grassroots-Alliance/members/106490552/

Kek

CAREER SUMMARY

The only thing you're adept at is promoting useless videos which parrot democratic talking points.

I think I thought you were a different poster.

BARBER’S SEVENTEEN BOOKS include If Mayors Ruled the World: Dysfunctional Ntions, Rising Cities and the forthcoming Cool Cities: The Urban Fix for Global Warming. He is also author of the classic Strong Democracy (1984), reissued in 2004 in a twentieth anniversary edition; the international best-seller Jihad Vs. McWorld (1995 with a Post 9/11 Edition in 2001, translated into thirty languages), and Fear’s Empire: War, Terrorism and Democracy (2003), also published in eight foreign editions. His collected American essays, A Passion for Democracy, were published by Princeton University Press in 1999. Most recently, his book The Truth of Power: Intellectual Affairs in the Clinton White House, published in paperback by Columbia University press in 2008, and his book Consumed: How Markets Corrupt Children Infantilize Adults, and Swallow Citizens Whole was published by W.W. Norton in 2007 (with eight foreign editions).

ACADEMIC HISTORY

• Ph.D., Harvard University (Government Department) 1966
• M.A., Harvard University, 1963
• B.A., (Honors) Grinnell College, 1960
• Certificate, The London School of Economics, 1959
• Certificate, Albert Schweitzer College (Switzerland), 1957

ACADEMIC APPOINTMENTS

=• Gershon and Carol Kekst Professor of Civil Society, 2001-
• Distinguished University Professor, 2001-
• University of Maryland System Wilson H. Elkins Professor, 2001-
The University of Maryland
• Berlin Prize Fellow and DaimlerChrysler Fellow, 2001-2002
American Academy in Berlin

• Walt Whitman Professor of Political Science and Director, Whitman Center for the Culture and Politics of Democracy
Rutgers University, 1988-2001
• (Rutgers Faculty 1969-2001)
Rutgers University

• French-American Foundation Chair of American Civilization École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales, Paris, 1991-92

• Visiting Professor, Princeton University, 1986-87
• Visiting Fulbright Scholar, Essex University (U.K.), 1976-77
• Visiting Professor, Colorado College, V Block, 1984 and 1986
• Visiting Associate Professor, Hunter College, (CUNY), 1970
• Visiting Assistant Professor, Haverford College, 1968
• Assistant Professor, University of Pennsylvania, 1966-69
• Lecturer, Albert Schweitzer College (Switzerland), 1963-65

ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES

• Senior Scholar, CENTER ON HUMANS AND NATURE, 2012-
• Board of Advisors, RARITAN: A QUARTERLY REVIEW, 2002
• Eminent Person’s Board, GLOBALIZATION, 2002
• Editorial Board, TREATISES AND DOCUMENTS/RAZPRAVE IN GRADIVO, 2010-
• Editorial Board, EPISTEME, 2001-
• Editorial Board, DemocrIT, Oerebro University, 2001-
• Board of Curators, WEIMAR, International Essay Prize Contest, 1999
• Founding Member and Executive Board, POLITICAL ECONOMY FOR THE GOOD SOCIETY, 1991-
• Editorial Board and Executive Committee, GOVERNMENT AND OPPOSITION, 1989 –
• Editorial Board, POLITICAL THEORY, 1971- (Editor-in-Chief, 1974-83)
• Founding Member and Editorial Board, THE RESPONSIVE COMMUNITY
• Editorial Board, THE LEADERSHIP QUARTERLY, 1987-
• Editorial Board, THE CIVIC ARTS REVIEW, 1988
• Program Committee and Chair, Theory Panels, 1987 American Political Science Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, August, 1987
• Chairman, Conference for the Study of Political Thought, 1983-85, Executive Committee, 1981-
• Advisory Council, Princeton University Women’s Studies Program, 1983-
• Vice-Chair, Research Committee on Political Philosophy, International Political Science Association, 1979-
• Visiting Fellow, New York Institute for the Humanities, 1980-81
Chairman, U.K.-Ireland Selection Committee, Fulbright-Hayes Awards (International). Exchange of Scholars Program), 1977-80
• Program Chairman, Columbia University Faculty Seminar on Political and Social Thought, 1971-72, 1986-87
• Co-chair of the Program Committee, American Political Science Association Bicentennial Program, 1976
• Project ’87 Organizing Committee (American Political Science Association/American Historical Association), 1976-77
• Select Committee for the future of Rutgers College, 1973-74
• Reader for the University Presses of Princeton, Cambridge, Yale, Harvard, Rutgers, Illinois, California, Cornell, and Chicago; and for Prentice-Hall, Harper & Row, Praeger, inter alia
• Outside Examiner, University of Toronto (Ph.D. program); Kenyon College (Honors Program), Haverford College

Benjamin Barber, looks like a University egghead who never set foot off campus till he had a book published in the 90's. Might be worth a little digging. There's no info on his early life or parents, he had 2 kids in a previous marriage before I guess dumping the old bat for a dancer

So who's got a sleeper account on pic related? Niggers love Vine, right? High time preference and all.
We need a video of:
"Blacks are fucked in the head"
"So dat's wut dey think of us"
And we need to link to it every fucking place this shit is mentioned.

Maybe get black twitter on this. Aren't some of them "woke" enough to hate Jews?

underrated post tbh

this is basically things that they say openly anyways. Just look up how many "uncle tom" articles are out there for guys like Carson.

Absolutely disgusting in my honest opinion.
You can hear the vile hatred in both their voices. Blacks don't deserve this kind of racist nonsense from Democrats.
I always thought it was a joke, but I guess Democrats really are the true racists.

To be fair, every race doesn't deserve this nonsense the kikes have pushed on everyone.

You have to go back:
>>>/cuckshed/

Woah there, I hate how Democrats are being racist to blacks, but there's no need to go full blown racist back at all Jewish people. The person in the video is not indicative of the entire Jewish race.
You should feel ashamed for using such a sickening term. You are no better than the Democrats.

^
What happens when Jake Tapper gets mad enough to post on Holla Forums.

Fuck off yid.

It's not fair to blame all Jewish people for the actions of a few.

I'm pretty informed on this topic and I know for a fact it's the globalist elites that are the actual problem, not any one particular race.
The Elites are a diverse group of people and organizations.

8/8 b8 m8

I'm insulted tbh.

This really isn't the bombshell I was hoping for. Honestly, democrats say this shit openly on national television, and people pat them on the back for it. There's really no reason to act like this is a revelation. I was hoping for a clip of hillary saying "nigger" but I knew deep down that O'keefe was puffing himself up and it was too good to be true.

Full res webm.

It seems to be pretty much what he told us it would be.
As far as a bombshell…. To me it's no earth shattering revelation because references pertaining to Germany and labor camps lost their power to guilt me. I had to red pill myself to understand many things.
Imo the responses by those folks in that church just continues to solidify the whole (((political correct))) cultural Marxism virus that infects ignorant people.
I will do my due dillegence and share it out of course.
Ken has contributed to our movement either knowingly or unknowingly in the battle to usurp the Clinton Regime and make America great again.
Like an earlier user said…. If it sways or converts 100 or so into rejecting Clinton, then it will have served a greater purpose.
The five vids have had a relevant impact.
Other warriors have now taken up the fight and we will see if a blue pilled world can withstand the content and implications of Huma's and her Weiners material.
Praise Kek.
Shadilay

It's been at least 2000 years. When will enough be enough?

This is not a nuclear bomb. This isn't even a guided missile. It's more of a molotov cocktail. This is supposed to be "disparaging" Blacks in the worst way imaginable!?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Stay mad, autist.

god I want to lay into how weak this is but honestly it doesn't even matter there's already so many happenings carrying the weight

Chekd

Says the autist who was frustrated enough to go through all of my posts, whatever you say dear.

I have a CSV file on it, but I can't exactly archive the page. Go here: https: //open.whitehouse. gov/dataset/White-House-Visitor-Records-Requests/p86s-ychb

And type in the search field "benjamin barber" You'll find he had two appointments with the POTUS and the FLOTUS in 2012 and 2014. You might be able to create an archive by saving the view, but it requires you to sign into the site with an account.

I'd say this video is rather substantial with the amount of salt that it has created.

Let's keep digging lads.

I actually know this guy, he actually shares my exact name, and we have had a few emails back and forth.

He is a political advisor to the clintons, and wrote some books about political science, jihad vs mcworld and "if mayors ruled the world".

The problem is that he isn't really a "scientist" and doesn't understand how systems really work, and that having mayors rule the world is absurd.

What's his email account?

kek

The huge irony of this is that this ABSOLUTE SHIT video is the actual distraction from the Weiner emails / this stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

enjoy shilling yourselves with this SHIT

THIS IS VIDEO IS A SHIT WASTE OF TIME REEEEE

Not bad
i have the time

witnessed
lets hope the nimble navigator has concocted some November surprises.

Did you expect a DNC Moon Man karaoke party, or what?

It never ceases to amaze me how out of touch Holla Forumsacks are with normalfag standards.
I blame autism.

Until he became an advisor for bill clinton, which continued until he decided to cross paths with treasury secretary robert rubin of goldman sachs.

He is essentially a bleeding heart liberal.

[email protected]/* */

It's not much.
Some dem donors say that blacks who vote for R are voting against their self-interest and are "Fucked in the head". They never say "nigger", or any racial slurs. At the end of the vid they ask some black republicans how they feel about this and they are upset that democrats are the real racists.
3/10 he tried.

He only attacked Republican blacks, not all blacks. Republican blacks already vote Republican, so this will literally flip nobody to Trump.

You post is a shit waste of time. The O'Keefe videos have already set a tone about their releases. As normies were shocked about the voter fraud videos, so to will they be shocked that high-ups within the Democratic party talk bad about niggers.

If you are truly deebly goncerned, start spreading "PEDOPHILIA AND RACISM" on Twitter about the Clinton camp. It isn't that hard, and with evidence linked under such postings we will have a very noticeable effect.

Thanks mane. Gonna search his email and see if he was stupid enough to link himself with anything suspicious.

It's going to be fun after the election when you half-wits are either unemployed, or go back to raping yourselves with dildos instead of wasting Holla Forums's time.

do my memes offend you user?

Top fucking kek.

lel

This is fucking damming in the eyes of normalfags. If you don' think this is anything you are either so immunized to the casual banter here, red-pilled, or are a CTR shill.

Trips check'd.

Kek wills it!

Agree.

CTR all over this thread.

This is big.
Two groups (jews,afros) who are overall expected to vote for Dems are going at each other. Just like the old days.

It's mostly shills trying to "IT'S NOTHING, GOY" and d&c or derail the thread. Stop responding to them and keep spreading it.
(((They))) want to keep you here, contained, arguing with them about the importance of the video, rather than elsewhere spreading it and damaging the Clinton campaign.

For once the holomyth is working in our favor. Let it slide this time.

Of course he would. That's why kikes need to wear flare.

Well, he only insulted black republicans.

I found it more hilarious that jews are this obsessed with the holocaust. Better bring it up in every conversation.

The most substantial O'Keefe delivered yet was the one about election fraud.

The entire video is

That's the entire thing, that's what the whole video is about. Then he lines up some black people in a church to ask if they are offended, one by one.

It is shit.

Democrats say republican blacks vote against their own self interest all the time. They don't even hide it, they call them uncle toms

What's happening here is the retard James hyped this shit video and is now embarrassed so he's pretending it is really extremely serious and important

meanwhile you shill and spread DNC talking points to repair his ego

not nothing
good propaganda
he just dropped the whistleblower jacket and put on the propaganda one
the first videos were outing the corruption but what effect did they have anyway?
i trust they know what they're doing
not saying it will work, but in their opinion it's the most effective course of action

it's good propaganda to regain some of the nigger vote
it's the most effective propaganda they could come up with, and it's not bad
but it disappoints us because o'queef started up as a corruption whistleblower

oh, you're also spreading the holocaust is real meme so you are a double retarded goy

The FBI thing is a whale, this is a fucking sprat, there's bigger fish to fry.

OANN is broadcasting the video during their news hour, every half-hour.

Fucking awesome.

I was seriously hoping against all the odds that it was gonna be a video of Hildabeast herself calling the monkeys niggers.

It also helps that rich jew donors don't like getting this kind of attention.

No one likes being talked about behind their back. Unless they're a celebrity.

Yeah, us crackers can't call them uncle tom, nigger, and shit. For some reason they get all uppity when we do.

i dont think so
if you can drive a wedge between the niggers and their democrat slavers it will have far rippling effects, maybe over and after this election
if you can expand this rift, it would change things for the country
it is a key of the cunts' stranglehold and let's face it, things have been going Left and worse for decades in that country, so reverting that is a bright idea
some major redpilling enterprise at work there
i sense a long term intent

other than that, it's anyone's guess really why oqueef decided to tone it down from his corruption busting days, or who told him to and why

all rap is nigger-tier garbage, I don't care if it's "based" or not. Get the fuck off of this board you fucking wigger piece of shit.

Moonman is an exception because it mocks rap and uses text to speech

to anyone here who isn't a shill:
this is not nothing. this type of thing is heartbreaking to black people - their own party continues to let them down. some of them gave money. most of all, this type of video, a week out from elections, encourages them to literally just say "fuck it" and vote trump just to defy the dems, if nothing else.

spread this video, Holla Forums. it's an important tool, whether you think it's a 'bombshell' or not. you will see other blacks react just the same as the ones in the video, at exponential rates.

^^THIS^^

Rich white people believing they know what's best for black people, more so than actual black people… that tends to trigger black people.

And rightfully god damn so. If ever there was a reason to burn shit down, it's realizing you've been played like a fool by people who think you're stupid.

Except the guy is specifically talking about blacks who vote republican. The video title is misleading.

Wow, I'm sure it will work the 5,000th time!

It's definitely important. Blacks like to say "We're fine upstanding people. Do you have any idea how many of us have gotten ordained as ministers through the mail?" Now you put in front of them a black minister telling them what to think. And that minister has a following and is in a real church, with wooden floors and everything!

The only thing that gives me pause is that I don't really want to remind blacks that there's an election going on. That means that ideally this would be best deployed in venues where people only see it if they're actually looking for election info. It would have served better if released during debate time frame.

Protip: black people aren't sitting around waiting for the next o'keefe video to drop, they don't assign the same value to it as you. You are overvaluing the importance of this video because you've been anticipating every one.

Here is a much better video concerning black people that can stand on it's own and is more entertaining. It would work better to spread, much better than this o'keefe video which is so questionable it may even cause damage to your cause

o'keefe video = shit waste of a sticky , discussion etc

Agreed.

Except he's not.

He believes ALL blacks who don't support the Democratic machine are not only traitors to their race, but responsible for their extermination. That means, any cop, black or white, who shoots a dindu, the nigger who didn't vote democratic is responsible for their death and is LITERALLY KKK.

All you fag dismissing this as literally nothing are either willfully ignorant or intentionally stupid when it comes to race relations in America. Blacks, especially those who live in poverty, are pack mentalists. If one of them calls out this nonsense, the rest follow like sheep; that's just how they fucking work.

Up your fucking psyops.

We're dismissing this because no nigger except the niggers that already don't vote Cunton is going to care about this. In fact the nigs who do vote Cunton are more likely to agree with these statements.
Non-democrat niggers aren't the ones that need influencing. They either vote Trump already, or waste their vote on a third party that has no chance of winning.

Here's your problem, niggers believe this too.

No, you fucking idiot, they get called uncle toms and coons by other blacks. Even Lil Wayne, who is practically a God to niggers was getting shit for saying racism doesn't real. For fucks sake! I don't what it is with you fucks underestimating how shit niggers vastly outnumber semi reasonable nogs. If niggers listened, they would have listened years ago when Booker T Washington was around but they didn't and stuck with kike backed niggers like those from the NAACP.

Sounds like someone's been watching too much electric jew. While that does happen, it happens in the cacophony of shrieking nigs who hold little to no actual street cred. The average nigger is stupid but smart enough to know when he's being insulted. You get the one to tell others and they fall in line. How the fuck do you think the Democratic party went from physical slavery to mental slavery as their political weapon?

This isn't about trying to retrain niggers for assimilation into society or get them to be upstanding citizens. It's about getting them to chimpout on their handlers.

Fuck off. You sound like a PRfag and stink like Tel Aviv.

i wonder why the CTR is so strong in here?

Tell me, where has this magical dindu who will sway all dindus away from the dems been all this time? You still believe in Santa too?

I'll take gibs for 6 gorillion Alex.

You can't even begin to comprehend how ironic this is coming from you and you probably never will judging from your enormous stupidity, god help you.

I expected two words "Niggers" and "welfare".

But as she is looking to get imprached even if she wins I doubt that she'll get in anyway given the amount of support for Trump.

One thing I have to say though. If it's Hillary it'll be a world war with NATO v's Russia, Iran, China. If Trump wins, expect a massive fucking chimpout, Civil war and an orchestrated economical shoa from gods chosen people the like you have never seen.
They are currently doing this with Brexit.

There's only like 3 minutes of video in this that Veritas editors stretech out to 9 by showing the clips over again in different orders. What the hell? That being said this does nothing to alter the minds of democrats because hillary wasn't directly implicated and the huma stuff is still more important.

Hispanic voting trump, does this mean I'm a sonderkommando?
Where do I get my rifle?

TBH those democrat donors are not wrong.

dindus are dumb and dont have IDs, and dindus of BLM are dumb as fuck

Donors are redpilled but they still do the PC dance for votes. They're not bluepilled babyboomers, they're crooked shills that know whats up.

Back over the wall.
:^)

But brother I came here legally, I waited years to get my citizenship and went through all my process legally along with my family. We're all in the Trump Train firmly.

looking for normie response.

/ ̄ ̄¨'.⌒'.─ 、

Because the nigger and braindead vote is all they have left. When threads like this and
then they will kvetch the fuck out. It's all the have left.

Because they're retards who failed sociology.

Okeefe's time is done anyway, he should have dropped this earlier, maybe even as the first video. This isn't damaging, nobody even knows who this guy is. And its an opinion blacks generally agree with

I liked his other videos

We need to be able to criticize stuff that is shit and not just blindly applaud it, the process quickly become watered down and ineffectual (running with shit for too long)

Because CTR's new tactic is to pretend valid criticism is CTR.

It can be easy to forget how far we have come in our understanding. Being alert to how (((they))) operate and their central role in everything evil. Even the most 'radical' right wing American is likely to still be partially or completely oblivious to the Jewish question. They have not reach the stage where giving up the establishment is necessary to continue. We can be impatient as a result. Knowing more it is often a let down when something minor is heralded as something major, due to the source still being somewhat blinkered.

Huge disappointment. Was expecting someone say nigger.

That's a good idea. Someone should meme this. Could back fire though, niggers could agree that niggers voting for republican makes them brain dead.

So, democrats think republicans are crazy racists. Someone explain to me why that matters.

Saw blacks in line today for S.C. absentee voting – sorta like early voting but only one location in entire county rather than being able to vote in your own precinct. It actually makes sense, I think, for people wanting to vote early to have to make the trip downtown to the county government offices and wait in line. You also have to show ID and give a valid reason why you can't vote on election day, even though they don't really verify your reason. Whereas (((early voting))), as I understand it from seeing it in N.C., is where they basically open up a lot of individual precincts and you larp that it's election day. Anyway, the proportion of blacks I saw in line (10-15%) was smaller than their population numbers in the county (20%). Of course, S.C. is not really viewed as a swing state, and so I suppose it's moot.

Blew my load to the FBI, podesta emails.

This is kinda lameski tbhbrah
ONE MAGA FOR YOU ANYWAYS

wait, so these fucking people legitimately buy their own bullshit?
Holy fuck I thought the democrats were still aware that they are deceiving the niggers, but they actually fucking eat this shit up

Dude what the fuck, im freaking out, If they no longer know they are puppets, they are more dangerous now than ever.
Is there even an intellectual conclusion to this? Or can this only be stopped by the sword?

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.” C.S. Lewis

no one wants to hear your nigger music nigger.

—-Original Message—–
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 12:32 PM
To: Sandler, Herb EXEC
Subject: Here it is

Herb: I had it as a "5". The eyes go first.

Anne Bartley is a Rockefeller cousin. Don Ross has long been an advisor to that clan. That's why he would have seen this and sent it to you. Don't tell him I told you so.

May I say that if I should drop dead tomorrow – it's possible – I am a better man for having briefly been exposed to the two of you. You are what the moral office of the citizen is all about. You make me think the battle's not over and our side has a chance. Bill

Anybody have pics of normalscumfagies reacting to this?

Anyone who isn't completely brainwashed with their head in the sand already knows Hillary is a crook. It's why Cuck Central is literally begging people to vote Hillary saying "yeah, we know you don't like her, but Trump is literally Hitler"

Well then…
Take your CTR talking points and shove them up your ass, faggot.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

As soon as I saw that it was donors instead of campaign staff I knew I'd be disappointed. But given that, it was about as good as it could be.

If you're pale like me and don't have an accent just pretend you're white, most white folks can't tell us apart when we're pale and have pink nipples.

Are the mods trying to slide important threads by flooding the catalog with stickies? Jesus fucking Christ.

Say no more, famalam.

Idk I'm a disaffected liberal and I've been browsing Holla Forums for like 2-3 years. This is something I'd have no problem saying in public when I was a retarded lib. That's just me. I wouldn't expect any reaction either.

lmao

I can disparage blacks in worse ways with 1 word.

The problem is that it takes too many words to explain why this is bad, and it isn't blacks that are targeted, but specifically black republicans.
This is anything but the Hillary nigger tirade many were expecting.

thanks for correcting the record.
I am now concerned(tm).

dealing with communists, which is the most that happened, isn't murder or genocide.

I knew that this is going to sadly happen, but it is more obvious than ever. O'Keefe complete fell in the youtube trap. His first video is still his most popular one and nothing came even close.

The dems are actually right about black republicans though. We are going to reverse the modern "Out of Africa" crisis. White interests do not conflict with the interests of all other races (asians etc) but we all know that it is a zero sum game when it comes to blacks. It is telling that all the "conservative" blacks were interviewed in a church. Conservatism and Christianity have been reduced to cuckoldry which is sad. Modern Christianity is just as bad as marxism maybe worse. Neitzsche and Haku Zynkyoku are right about christianity. Cucktianity advances black interests in the form of equality and altruism at the expense of white interests, but it does so slower than total cultural marxism does. Why shouldn't blacks demand more gibmedats and brainwahed white wimmins? We need to just say "TO HELL WITH THE BLACK VOTE! TO HELL WITH EQUALITY! " and demand that politicians support the civilized races over the Untermenschen. Yeah dems take the black vote for granted but republicucks take the white vote for granted.

*wasn't. But will be.

yes. they are ungrateful children. they took banking, couldn't be bankers. they took accounting and actuary, couldn't do either. took medicine, couldn't be doctors. took teaching, can't teach. keep taking gimme gimme gimme, never do the work to put back what they take. complain about environment, when they're the one's who can't do enough work to clean up after them selves, and end up using it all as cover to thieve and parasite some more. take white nations, literature, and achievements and re-brand/credit all as theirs, especially the feelz (ref: children, by definition, that's what they can see, so it's what they take).

does it lead to their own death two moves later? yes. does it lead to their own self interest one move later? yes. so if you eat today, but starve tomorrow, this is self interest? yes. no. yesno. wtf? yes.

they do, in fact, legitimately buy their own bullshit. all toddlers do. problem is, you can scold a white toddler and some of them will think, maybe even set their brain's starting point to not-self-center all to expressly look out better for their exact self center. this adult-maturity effect occurs less with (1) the less cross cross bred the jew is, and (2) it reaches a stunted maturity limit even if they are cross bred enough to reach a remainder perhaps past 5+% jew, and (3) it doesn't actually get a chance to start if they are co-sanguine.

there is no conclusion to this. it doesn't conclude. it is not a what-if-then-outcome, it is a revelation of fact. if there is an if-then, it is if you give mice (needs to be plural) enough cookies long enough, then they eventually reveal themselves as mice via confession 'mice conceived of cookies, mice made cookies, mice are the cookie masters of history, and all others mice are just stupid'. the blacks have done the same. the chinese are doing the same. everything of the afro-muslim-judeo-mongol-asian tree shares a unifying characteristic: they cannot build civilizations they depend on to prosper. and the outcome of letting such demonstrate itself? nothing. zero. you won't get self realization – you only get what you see here: confession.

the intellectual conclusion is deport and let winter do it's thing, if you're not willing to give yet still more of you and yours to go kill the infestations yourself.

what they are actually thinks is "if I just be talkin about seeing jesus low taxes an shiet dis honkey ass cracker might introduce me to his sister. At least he gonna pay for all muh beers"

Yes, it might not be the bomb we hoped for but if there's one thing blacks hate more than anything it's white people telling them what to do. This could still influence the election.

Griffith?

LIKE. CLOCKWORK.

This year truly has been the year of habbenings.

I'm afraid I agree with this.
This is just the democrats hating on republicans, which they do every single day of their lives, and calling republicans Nazis, which is a standard narrative for them.

What do I see here that's new? This is all typical libtard spew, we see it every day on multiple internet platforms.

"Everything I don't like is Hitler"

yes, it is little golden jewbook story time. yes, little of it matters by itself. and it is still franekstein.

to what effect does this time on camera, with this time being their sanctioned rank, with automated inet delivery to their golems' twatterboxes, predict?

I feel like there are more and more edgy children with half baked ideologies and stormfags (not to mention shills, but everybody knows that) on Holla Forums that have absolutely no idea how politics work.
The idealogues are fringe, a minority that will never be able to sway a vote or actually redpill normies since they instantly use enormous redpills that normies just cannot swallow and then are dissapointed, not realising that it's their own fault.
By releasing small chunks of evidence about the "racism" and "misoginy" going on amongst the party that CLAIMS are against those two things is a small enough (but deadly) portion of the redpill that can influence the normie and actually sway the vote, since they are the majority who (whether you like it or not) are the deciding factor.

Plenty of people here where libshits. Not surprising because the brainwashing the kike is 24/7, on TV, school and the internet.

Reported

Every fucking time.
Whatever he says is a lie, because the holocaust is a lie. Aside from that there where about 150k jewish soldiers in the German army, knowing full well that Hitler was right. They were not forced they where not threatened.

You're the reason the right has failed for the better part of a century. You just don't get it, and you're making all the exact same mistakes the "cucks" did

This just shows how thin skinned you niggers are. You didn't listen to my very fucking simple to understand argument, rather you got upset for calling you autists the way you call yourselves on your shitty forums.

Holla Forums is not a hivemind. And if it really is, why would pollacks support a candidate that has a daughter that literrally converted to judaism?

also, sage on a perfectly legit thread on hurting the democrat vote? oh boy, now i can't tell if you're shilling or just that retarded.

Nothing that you said is a coherent argument that disproves my point. It's just whining that the world isn't the way you want it to be.

Pathetic.

>>>/cuckchan/

Now im convinced that you are just that much retarded. How do you even get acess to the internet?

Leftists expect journolists to clickbait them. They expect their leaders to be more sober and discuss policy instead of hate. They like to think that their leaders are more intelligent than the voters are and just don't discuss policy in any detail at all because it's beyond the voter. Each thinks they are somewhere in the middle between their leaders and the mass of voters in terms of understanding issues. Now they see the leaders aren't talking about policy. They only talk about manipulating voters and how they don't respect them (both veritas and wikileaks). Worse than that, with this video it's the money people doing the same thing. They know their leaders are controlled by money, so these people are even higher up.