Hillary’s MASSIVE MELTDOWN "If that f - - - ing bastard wins, we all hang from nooses!

According to an email forwarded to us late last night, which originated from a Comcast email address, the technical crew for NBC which produced the event is now speaking out about what took place moments after Clinton walked off the set – a massive profanity-laced tirade aimed at NBC’s host, Matt Lauer. It turned out that Clinton had been fed all the questions for approval in advance of the forum.

But then, after the approval, Matt Lauer had had a change of heart and he started his questioning with an unapproved line concerning Clinton’s use of an illegal private server for her sometimes classified, work-related emails.
According to a Comcast official (the parent company of NBC Universal) who apparently was quoting those on the set:
“When Matt posed the one legitimate question about the FBI investigation concerning her homemade server and the unsecured emails, we could see she was beginning to boil.”

According to an NBC Associate Producer of the Forum, as soon as Clinton got off the set, she exploded.

“Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and throw it at the face of her assistant, and the screaming started.”

“She was in a full meltdown and no one on her staff dared speak with her – she went kind of manic and didn't have any control over herself at that point.”

“How these people work with this woman is amazing to me. She really didn't seem to care who heard any of it.”

“You really had to see this to believe it. She came apart – literally unglued; she is the most foul-mouthed woman I’ve ever heard … and that voice at screech level … awful!”

“She screamed she’d get that f…..ing Lauer fired for this.”

Referring to Donald Trump, Clinton said:

“If that f - - - ing bastard wins, we all hang from nooses! Lauer’s finished…and if I lose it’s all on your heads for screwing this up.”

So, Crooked Hillary fears the gallows, eh? Interesting.

Her dozen or more aides were visibly disturbed and tried to calm her down when she started shaking uncontrollably, as she screamed to get an executive at Comcast the
parent company of NBC Universal, on the phone. Then, two rather large aides grabbed her and helped her walk to her car.
Matt Lauer was massively criticized for the rest of the week on air by the Clinton campaign and the rest of the MSM as having conducted:

“an unfair and partisan attack on Clinton.”

According to the email, calls were made to the New York Times, the Washington Post, Huffington Post and Twitter executives with orders to crush Matt Lauer.

One staffer on the Clinton campaign told the NBC staff that they all fear Clinton’s wrath and uncontrollable outbursts, and one described Hillary as “an egotistical psychopath.”

Since Hillary does not allow any staff to have cell phones when she is in their presence, no footage is available.
Interim DNC chairman Donna Brazile, the first black woman to hold the position, was singled out by Hillary during the rant. She screamed at Donna:
“I’m so sick of your face. You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f - - - ing Lauer get away with this. What are you good for, really? Get the f - - - to work janitoring this mess - do I make myself clear?”

A female NBC executive said that Donna Brazile looked at Mrs. Clinton and never flinched, which seemed to enrage Hillary all the more. The executive continued:
“It was the most awful and terrible…and racist display – such a profane meltdown I have ever witnessed from anyone, and I will never forget it.

“That woman should never see the inside of the oval office I can tell you that. She was unhinged and just continued to verbally abuse everyone – she was out of control.”

Why did Lauer ask his rogue question? According to sources close to Lauer, because:
“… the American people deserve an answer from the former Secretary of State.”

I've heard something like this before, I think her exact words that time were "If I lose, we all go down and that Fascist Fuck will have us swinging from nooses!" I didn't think it was real though.

This. Ages ago something came out like what this guy posted, but it didn't get any media time.

Could… could tape of this possibly exist? Could this or something like it be what Project Veritas has?

While I do believe that what he is reporting is mostly true, without solid evidence this is nothing. You can't use this for normalfags.

I might imagine she's unimaginably depressed and screaming behind the scenes. I had to deal with those types of women, my mother is almost the same character as Hillary (never allowed me to go out or hang out with kids as a child, btw, always locked me in the bathroom). They scream so loud at homes, like fantasy harpies from video games, when they are attacked.

And that crooked witch is going to mother fucking jail, of course she will be behaving like that.

How do we know this is real?

It does sound like something she would do.

We don't know that it's real yet, but it's not beyond her. Look at the video imbedded, she's yelling into the camera like an idiot, imagine what she's like when she's behind closed doors.

You really think it's that hard to keep video evidence of yourself having breakdowns in a place like that? C'mon.

Think for a second about what you said, user. Think of what kind of underhanded tactics a harpy like Hillary employs, and then ask yourself; why would she let herself be filmed during such an occurrence and even then? I'm sure anyone there gets handled accordingly for any evidence that may be there.

I feel like there needa to be one smuggled in

Speaking of Veritas, did he stop posting vids?

This.
It was
FASCIST BASTARD

OP is quoting an misinformation/revisionist article.

I hate media people.

They're too scared to record and leak anything, but all it takes is one person posting to even one key place, and then it's everywhere.

Supposedly (according to SS) she is drunk in that vid.

and to think they could have had Bernie and just cucked him around for 4 years or stage some Alzheimers to end it sooner.

They fear mass suicide

they wouldn't be so adamant to tell you it doesn't exist if it actually didn't.

I'm pretty sure this is a repost. I remember seeing this article or a similar one immediately after the forum.

Maybe she called Obama a nigger.

that can be arranged

This thread isn't about spreading it to the normies, its a morale thread of a likely true story. Regardless, we should all feel encouraged by this. She doesn't stand a chance against the internet's ultimate hate machine and the God Emperor himself.

Don't piss off your staffers. Arkancide or not, the truth will out.

inb4 mysterious suicide by eight gunshots to the back. Godbless this man.

Heheheh. Careful what you meme, hilldawg.

So is she the crone version of that hapa supreme gentleman? "I threw my glass of orange juice in his face, I was so enraged." What a loser. How has this bitch lived 180 years without getting properly decked in the face? Money, power, mysterious bodytrail? If someone would deck this cunt flat onto the floor I could die happy.

I don't want her to die, not just yet. Gotta have some public humiliation cersei lanister style. Shave her hair, wash off all the makeup, drag her through the streets naked in deep red country to be victimized by verbal abuse at the hands of those she despises and treats as garbage. Death is too kind. This bitch must suffer. I want her empire torn down and she and her family to die penniless and destitute.

Sounds like the pool party is official. I'll see you gentlemen in a few weeks.

Fake. Hillary Clinton isn't physically healthy enough to throw objects at people.

Kill all leftists

i love veritas but his last one was a bit of a let down

checked

Clinton's nasty temper is well documented. Trump even brought up that he had witnessed it at the first debate.

"Donna Brazile, the first black woman to hold the position, was singled out by Hillary during the rant. She screamed at Donna:
“I’m so sick of your face. You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f - - - ing Lauer get away with this. What are you good for, really? Get the f - - - to work janitoring this mess - do I make myself clear?”

When Clinton has been thoroughly humiliated, her name dragged through the mud ensuring none of her offspring will ever hold positions of power, her ego shattered into pieces… then she has our permission to die.

The words of a spoiled brat that always had things handed down to her due to her connections and the pussy pass.
Always had other to work for her, hence Benghazi.

Shadilay brother

THE MEMES

Lads it don't matta if it's legit it's 10/10 propaganda

DOTR is real.

I'm sick of the 4cuck fags shitting up this board with their disinfo shilling.

This.
We need SOMETHING, anything that we can tie to this anecdote.
I could totally see shillary going off for no reason due to her many mental issues, we can't just say "oh she did so and so" without any proof. Just like the bitch who tried to accuse the God Emperor of groping her without any proof.

There have been a few threads like this today. They're trying to slide something.

She's a senile old bat but she is at least smart enough to know which way the wind is blowing

She knows about the dotr

Why is this sliding?

Why do you think she's so afraid?

Das war ein Befehl!!!!

So what. A leader with a bit of zest is no problem.