Whose worse?

Whose worse?

Between what? You posted two identical pictures.

SJW because they are actually influential

They are identical.

OP I think you goofed. Those are both the same pic.

guy is a charlie brown recolor with hitlerite greasy rag on his head lol

They are both highly cancerous and should be sent to the >>>/gulag/

What's the difference?

If you can't figure out that one is actually commonly known to commit acts of violence and the other is just sort of loud and annoying, you've seriously lost perspective.

The SJW's attacks are no less deadly, just slower.

Stormfags. Because they actually exist, unlike da sjoos AKA liberal post-modernists whom only inhabit liberal academic circles and middle class suburbs.

Holla Forumstards do have an influence, it's just that theirs is subtle. Just look at Trump, their fans, social media, etc.

Big Red did literally nothing wrong.

I seriously doubt this latter scenario has ever happened outside of elaborate hypotheticals posed by people a little too immersed in internet culture wars.

admittedly it was a bit elaborate, but somebody claiming somebody else raped them when that wasn't what happened is depressingly common, especially for people Porky finds difficult.

We need a blanket term for both of them. It will trigger them, and make the normalfags shy away from them.

I'm not saying this doesn't ever happen, but the question was "which one is worse" and be real here, which of the two is a more willing, more eager and more natural weapon for porky to use? Even some fems are intersectional or anfem or whatever and anti-porky by design, which just isn't true of Holla Forumsyps no matter what they say.

Only fools use words to give their shallow understanding relevance and importance. You care more about angering them and justifying it under the collective than you do about the collective itself.

You cannot argue so you must find ways of marketing, of using the exact same stupidity. Ultimately this will cost you like it costs them, being unable to argue how and why and to what degree there is wrong, they are wrong.

Pretty sick of both at this point, but especially Holla Forumslacks for their "You're either with us, or against us" mentality

only thin-skinned idiots take things personally.