==Surprise!== US Weapons found in ISIS hands again

==Surprise!== US Weapons found in ISIS hands again.

archive.is/Kfo5h

Guns are one thing. How does ISIS get a hold of US missiles without directly being given them?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yjzQs
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10
presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/08/374537/americas-biggest-allies-funding-isis/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10588308/US-secretly-backs-rebels-to-fight-al-Qaeda-in-Syria.html
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/how-the-west-bankrolls-isis-millions-from-governments-and-ngos-funding-radical-islamic-terror-group-30438217.html
theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/16/terrifying-rise-of-isis-iraq-executions
dw.de/who-finances-isis/a-17720149
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
rt.com/op-edge/168064-isis-terrorism-usa-cia-war/
guardianlv.com/2014/06/isis-trained-by-us-government/
businessinsider.com/isis-funding-us-allies-2014-6
reuters.com/article/2013/03/10/us-syria-crisis-rebels-usa-idUSBRE9290FI20130310
youtube.com/watch?v=oMjXbuj7BPI
military.com/daily-news/2015/05/20/isis-captures-hundreds-of-us-vehicles-and-tanks-in-ramadi-from-i.html
military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/iraqi-war/iraqi-army-push-ups-fail/661821492001
archive.is/YBR8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better question:

How to make any normies care or understand?

US gives Israel missiles, Israel gives ISIS missiles, Obongo, CIA and Mossad gives Europe ISIS. Yet, White genocide is a filthy nazi conspiracy theory

I am slowly redpilling my friends/family as to what is really going on in the world. You have to take the information fight off of the internet once in a while and take your time and periodically give examples as to our actual reality to your own social circle.

apart from the obvious (((connections))), didn't ISIS just capture shit ton of equipment from the Iraqis, since the were equipped by the US anyway? You know, the whole war and occupation of Iraq thing?

Whoops, guys. Looks like another arms shipment fell into the hands of ISIS, but did you know that DONALD DRUMPF HAD RUSSIAN ORGIES WITH PUTIN?!?!?!?!?

A third party.

National Cyber Security Center Employee Suspended After ‘Revealing’ that “ISIS Is A Zionist Plot”archive.is/yjzQs

The Silence of the Israelis on ISIS
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/

Israel and the Origins of the Islamic State
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html

Fighting ‘Islamic State’ is Not the Israeli Priority
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo

Why Does ISIS only Fight Israel's Enemies? And why do they have so much in Common?
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/

———————————————————————————————————–

haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717 — West making big mistake in fighting ISIS, says senior Israeli officer

UN reveals Israeli Links with Syrian Rebels
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359

UN reports Israeli Support for Syria Rebels
www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels

IDF Medics seen Treating Syrian Rebels in New Video
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/

Syrian Rebels thank Netanyahu for Israel's Compassion
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx

Exclusive: Israel is Tending to Wounded Syrian Rebels
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/

Moderate Syrian Rebels say they Protect Israeli Border
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border

New UN Report reveals Collaboration between Israel and Syrian Rebels
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926

Israeli Analyst confirms Link between Israel, “Moderate” Syrian Rebels
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065

Israeli DM: We’re aiding Syrian Rebels to keep Al-Qaeda away from Border
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/

Revealed: How Syrian Rebels seek Medical help from an Unlikely Source in Israel
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full

Syrian General accuses Israel of Collaborating with ISIS, Al Qaeda-Linked Rebels
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800

Israel is Cautiously Arming Syria's Rebels — and has a Fragile Unspoken Truce with an Al Qaeda Affiliate
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10

presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/08/374537/americas-biggest-allies-funding-isis/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10588308/US-secretly-backs-rebels-to-fight-al-Qaeda-in-Syria.html
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/how-the-west-bankrolls-isis-millions-from-governments-and-ngos-funding-radical-islamic-terror-group-30438217.html
theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/16/terrifying-rise-of-isis-iraq-executions
dw.de/who-finances-isis/a-17720149
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
rt.com/op-edge/168064-isis-terrorism-usa-cia-war/
guardianlv.com/2014/06/isis-trained-by-us-government/
businessinsider.com/isis-funding-us-allies-2014-6
Proof of US training ISIS - reuters.com/article/2013/03/10/us-syria-crisis-rebels-usa-idUSBRE9290FI20130310
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717

youtube.com/watch?v=oMjXbuj7BPI

It was a rhetorical question but thank you for the massive info dump.

The same way they got Humvees and Abrams tanks, they captured them from the Iraqi Army.

I thought the US "accidentally" left something like 1200 humvees behind and ISIS "accidentally" took all of them?

I never heard about the tanks.

Those fucking Jew bastards.

military.com/daily-news/2015/05/20/isis-captures-hundreds-of-us-vehicles-and-tanks-in-ramadi-from-i.html

I remember when that happened and it was all over the medias. I found it suspect to say the least.

Is anybody else secretly rooting for these guys?

You found it suspect that the Iraqi army would run the fuck away from an actual fight?

The US supplies arms to the "good rebels" in Syria to fight Assad

What's suspect is that it seems nothing was done to destroy the equipment given the US presence in the region.

What said.

Those are Afghans.

I expected that one guy to start flapping his arms and make BRRRRR sounds

military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/iraqi-war/iraqi-army-push-ups-fail/661821492001

From the article

A rogue Army of our creation, 500 million spent on training "rebels" to fight Assad,Syria is too formidable and they blow the border into Iraq taking on the pusillanimous Iraqi army, Creating the Islamic State,mysterious Hollywood grade propaganda films featuring executions lure new recruits. Then the US Government doubles down and spends another 500 million to train more "rebels" while training the Iraqi Army how to fight for thousandth time to fight ISIS, Yes, Donald Trump does know more than the "generals"

What's different from regular ones other than the водка and all the bears?

These were probably given to them but in the coming years I'd expect all sorts of US shit to appear over there, not necessarily supplied but leftovers. The same way a lot of Russian stuff was lying around.

this
how would it be possible to confirm that it was the coincidence people?

US are funneling weapons through Israel and SA since Libya fiasco.
But it's good news for the Russians who can easily point at US ZOG and prevent an intervention.

With funny pics (9/11 was kikes job, but tough, you redpill slowly)

Redpanels is pretty good. No need to explain redpanels-kun.

They will play this off as the "moderate rebels" in syria traded with isis unknowingly to the US.

If i were russia id be getting drone footage of these weapons being handed over. It would decimate the US on the international stage.

Jeez guys, if you're selling weapons to barbaric mass murderers, at least take time to file off any identifies first.

To be fair, those could have been captured by ISIS after the Iraqi army retreated from central Iraq a few years ago, leaving behind billions of dollars worth of weapons and vehicles.

archive.is/YBR8k

This guy's art style is fucking hideous though god damn I just can not get over it. It is legitimately worse than most leftist tumblr comic art styles.

Why? It's simple, it's clear who is who and i bet it's easy to churn out alot of them in short time

fam…

i know muslims cant into war, but if this sort of thing happened to any other army they would have their generals in jail for allowing such things to happen.

That sucks.