WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Latest poll puts him above the Margin of Error at 47.8 vs 42.4 for Clinton, back at the same level he was at after Hillarys collapse on 9/11, and above the level he was at post convention.

cesrusc.org/election/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/72f3y
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/us-election-donald-trump-victory-stock-markets-sp-republican-party-senate-a7392756.html
archive.is/U1XoJ
archive.is/bn22n
archive.is/tH3ha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We did it Holla Forums

Conditioning:

☐Unbroken
☑Broken

nice

would you hit the gym with bear mode Alex Jones?

oh shit

yes

mfw

Thread Theme.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

N-no goys, don't do it! You'll be sorry!

NYT: Donald Trump Voters, Just Hear Me Out

archive.is/72f3y

yeah nah mate, step into the gas chamber.

This article just made me love Trump even more.

(((Thomas L. Friedman)))

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

It's actually going to happening isn't it?

Wonder what the real numbers are. Trump winning a biased and rigged poll just shows how popular he is. I'm going to say at least 55% vote Trump.

You're seeing a pattern which does not exist. It's purely a cohencidence.

I know a lot of Republicans are waiting to vote on the 8th so they can go decked out in Trump gear to trigger as many people as possible.

A lot of Hillary supporters won't be able to vote because they have to go back to their safe-space before they get to the booth.

Nice trips.

Kek confirms. God damn election day is going to be the highlight of the year.

DO YOU SEE THIS Holla Forums

The markets are pricing in a Trump victory right before our eyes!

Now is not the time for fear. Now is the time to octuple our efforts, spread info to as many normies as possible and demoralize the shills and killary supporters.

If you've got sick/personal days left at work, now is the time to take them.

Grab it by the pussy and go for the throat.

Explain this to me. Something about stocks go up/down when the opposite party is going to win right?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/us-election-donald-trump-victory-stock-markets-sp-republican-party-senate-a7392756.html

There's no turning back now.

WE'RE DOING IT

The fire rises.

noice

I sense a disturbance in the force.

archive.is/U1XoJ

Stocks are going down Becuase they assume Trump, the outsider, will win. An outsider becoming president means uncertainty, and uncertainty is the worst thing in terms of investing. On the other hand a Hillary victory would be more of the same.

Fuck man they have to pretend Stein and Johnson count for shit to maintain the narrative that the race is close

People are hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst user, no shit Trump winning would be a huge upset, despite the amount of people that want him

wow its like the polls were complete bullshit and as it gets closer they have to normalize closer to reality or look like the snakes that they are

Oh man, the fear is real.

NY Daily News: Daily News doubles down on endorsement of Clinton for President — it’s that important

archive.is/bn22n

So close!

SIEG HEIL

The bargaining continues

(checked)

Trips confirm ovens are warming up

boi

(heiled)

Washington Post: Yes, Donald Trump can win. Here are 4 maps that prove it.

archive.is/tH3ha

Bullshit

Every parody that's been made of the 2nd debate also conveniently leaves out Trump's "Because you'd be in jail," zinger too. They're not even trying to hide the fact they're misreporting the debates and who won.

FUCKING LEL, NICE TRY KIKES, IF TRUMP'S DONORS ARE "SHADY" WHAT THE FUCK ARE HILLARY'S? CRIMINAL???

Also the part about machines taking our jobs gave me a hearty kek. "Just let the Mexicans take your jobs until machines put us all out of business, by which time America will be 30% white!"

Heil'd

This is such misleading bullshit. He didn't have to pay federal taxes due to a significant loss in his business. No one pays more taxes than they're legally required to do so. Why hold Trump up to a different standard?

HEIL'D

oy vey because Trump is a dirty gentile, only us chosen don't have to pay taxes you antisemite

Yeah, that article is a steaming heap of shite that would make any Pajeet envious.

Holy shit I wish I could string these kikes up right now.

(Check'd and Praise kek'd)

Exactly, even Trump has said he doesn't blame businesses for offshoring money since it's legal and better for business. He acknowledges it's a rigged system that has to be changed.

Also, what millenials who have never had more than $500 to their name don't understand about corporate officers is that they have an OBLIGATION to make as much money as possible. A corporate officer who pays exorbitant taxes when he doesn't have to is literally liable to the corporation for the money he lost. Is Apple super kikey for doing it? Of course. But when you've got more cash on hand than the U.S. government why the fuck wouldn't you be as smart as possible with it.

CONDITIONING STATUS: [BROKEN]

It's very rare that I get to smell this level of desperation through the internet

DOUBLE HEIL'D

It's gold watching these faggots beg for mercy, and the pain hasn't even started yet.

As if a million voices cried out, and were suddenly undersampled

We're not stopping here. We're going to keep on going. We're going to
KEEP ON WINNING

the markets are not being priced for 'uncertainty'.

there are no indexes, there are no traders, there are no people, there are no stocks and bonds in any prior sense inferred. all definitions have been subverted, hence buy the dip, etc.

there is only the fed, the centrals, the esr and imf et al, who by the stocks of any bond holder to drive up underwriting, collateral, and most importantly, derivatives. they are customer0. the other, customer2, is the borrower, who borrows debt at 0 (free) to less than 0 (paid to take the electronic currency) to buy back the same.

there is technically a third, customer3+/-, which are the same centrals and banks running their shill-to-old-people-welfare-funds scams, but they use accounting tricks to sink (buy) the worst of the worst performing stocks (sold as the muh best index). these are heavily reliant on treasury bonds, and the bond peddlers (soros, et al), enrich themselves by taking a cut as the literal teir-2 chosen ones to pass out the currency units to the teir-3 and downwards.

in other words, what the presses call 'uncertainty' is quite certain certainty: currency fire rises.

it is not 'don't know where the butter will go'.
it is 'no more butter', end of line, exit kikery stage left.

I normally just lurk, but I feel the need to broadcast my unending rage and deep disgust after reading that semetic vomit.
Fucking (((Friedman))).
Every
Fucking
Time
REEEEEEEEEEEE

heil'd

imagine going to the gym with him when he was younger

I would say 'JDIMSA' but we have a Trump win to look forward to

Now this is a good thread. Bump.

Other than Pepe, how has Holla Forums influenced this elections?

What happened?

Hey newfag/CNN do your own research, k?

We're not done yet though.

heil'd

Third parties always poll a lot better than the vote, since they are "protest votes" but on election day Stein voters will pinch their nose and vote Hillary and Gary Zogson voters will pinch their boypussy and vote Trump.

Holy shit, we've spent the last year and a half in denial, passed straight through anger, and hit bargaining.
This is like the quantum tunneling of Jewry.

H E I L ' D
E
I
L
'
D

ABC,CNN,538,reuters,etc. polls are rigged as fuck. USC daybreak is actually one of the few accurate tracking polls that samples accurately and doesn't change methodology every 2 weeks to suppress Trump voters. It has called most elections within a half of a percent also. USC daybreak is legit even if it doesn't account for a potential monster vote.

bump.

Steroids.

Super Male Vitality™
Why didn't you buy the filters?