archive.is/UVqBQ
archive.is/afyN5
archive.is/xWIIt
archive.is/i4Wux
archive.is/Mjgze
archive.is/Mmvrd
archive.is/fLFqx
watchersonthewall.com/new-photos-game-thrones-season-7-episode-2-stormborn/
edition.cnn.com/2014/07/23/showbiz/celebrity-news-gossip/maisie-williams-game-of-thrones-british-airways/index.html
watchersonthewall.com/game-threads-dragonstone/
winteriscoming.net/2017/07/21/game-of-thrones-theory-is-the-hound-the-true-prince-that-was-promised/
youtube.com/watch?v=RsfgeUoGaW4
pastebin.com/riV5dfY1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK GRRM

Name three things you liked about S07E01.

Name ten things you hated about S07E01.

Why not link the new thread in the previous one and why start a new one at 300 posts? This board moves slow enough to easily just go for the 751 or page 17 before making a new one

/got/ off-season #26
archive.is/X6Bmi
/got/ off-season #27
archive.is/BIEO0
/got/ off-season #28
archive.is/XfK57
/got/ off-season #29
archive.is/iE9uV
/got/ off-season #30
archive.is/KgiZP
/got/ off-season #31
archive.is/9kYMS
/got/ off-season #32
archive.is/snL8R
/got/ off-season #33
archive.is/AnU6M
/got/ off-season #34
archive.is/aurCK
/got/ off-season #35
archive.is/UVqBQ
/got/ off-season #36
archive.is/afyN5
/got/ off-season #37
archive.is/xWIIt
/got/ off-season #38
archive.is/i4Wux

/got/ S07E01 LIVE #1
archive.is/Mjgze
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #2
archive.is/Mmvrd
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #3
archive.is/fLFqx

I did
Always been that way (unless #LIVE sticky), it stops bumping after 300 so people would have to scroll down the catalog and possibly miss our lovely /got/ :)

No problem, friend

Blistering speed

Still from Ep2
watchersonthewall.com/new-photos-game-thrones-season-7-episode-2-stormborn/

*Stills

Scenes where Sandor was present, Tormund's face when Brienne, the shit montage

All the scenes with Dany, the fleat that assembled from nowhere for Euron, Anne Frank's teleportation to the wall, the fact that I haven't recognized James Broadbent, the predictableness, Sansa, the fact that basically nothing happened, the no Gendry, no tits, scenes with no speech and just people walking/looking

Looks like stills from episode 1.

Some amaisieng news - there's a 92% chance of Maisieparty taking place in /got/ tomorrow
Problems is for the life of me, I can't get hold of any tickets, worried they're all sold out!

They won't let us in with those, don't be silly Sir Gifmaker

Don't worry, I'll heat up my picture manipulator!

Sandor, the Citadel, Euron.
Scatology, uppity loli Mormont, too little time spent on Bran, Captain Phasma, Salsa, Varys not having any dialogue, teleporting, OC Littlefinger, Cersei not facing any fallout from the snackbar and everything Arya.

Predict how much scat content will be in the next episode anons.

Bla bla bla, nothing happened there.
Homosexual detected
From who exactly do you think she'd recive anything?
Homosexual detected.

None of this makes any political sense. There should already be an uprising in King's Landing. There should be internal civil wars in every single kingdom in the realm. There should be riots everywhere, and Westerosi taking matters in the own hands, with minor houses stepping up to organize people led by the strength of the men.

Most of those can be explaned though?

She was on a revenge mission to avenge her family, it wasn't political assassination to exterminate all Freys. As far as I recall, it was the guys who took part in Red Wedding
Surely they have dozens of paper maps indoors, that one is a decoration. There's a similiar floor map in Bratislava castle, and elsewhere in Europe too I imagine
Who exactly is supposed to oppose her in King's Landing? Smallfolk are more concerned with having something to eat and not getting murdered most likely, line of succession isn't high on their list of priorities. As far as political opponents go, well they're probably scraping them from the floor where Baelor's Sept used to stand :)
There's no suggestion he didn't, but after they found out he burnt his own daughter and got slaughtered by Ramsay, I doubt they would be willing to hold Dragonstone in his name.
Olenna plotting with Dorne, Euron siding with Cersei, Jon uniting all the North and later attempting to make alliance with Dany (probably)
*names all the remaining male characters*

Looks like we're good to go!

Oh yea and somehow Dany knew this because she walked in front first like a complete retard where any faggot could have taken her out and just fucking ended that shit right there and then. Nothing we didnt predict though, dany has ultra plot armor and will be an infallible queen of the world and strongest woman alive that everyone loves.

Literally EVERY amle Frey took part in the Red Wedding?
That's the point, exactly

Spotted the (((Chaim))).

News doesnt travel that fast from the north all the way to the south, faggots at dragonstone couldnt have known yet.

I'm a Catholic

Trips for Maisie?

Other than the scat it is the comfiest location.
I'm pretty sure he's the only character that really matters to the overarching plot. Plus he's a crippled telepath which is kind of cool. He's also not a girl which means he isn't a mary sue.
Smallfolk, relatives to the people she has killed, the rest of the faith, the remaining Baratheons, her brother for getting their son killed, the iron bank… The more important question is who her allies are that keep her in power at this point. How does she even remain in control of King's Landing?
Only fags like the hunchback hobgoblin.

HE'S DONE IT

I hope Cersei wins.

He died at the end of S5, how much time has passed since? A year maybe? In that time frame Jon managed to get murdered, resurrected, travel half the North to levy troops and retake Winterfell. Dany still was in Meereen when Stannis got BTFO, and has since got kidnapped by Dothrakis, hanged out in Vaes Dothrak, flew back to Meereen, dealt with slavers AND crossed the Narrow Sea.
A year at least, Dragonstone garrison surely knew what happened to Stannis a month later

Judaism II: Same G-d, Same Holy Book.

Sorry chief, I've mistaken it for the place where Cersei rambled about nothing. My bad…
But Bran is played by a guy who is a really bad actor and the character has been totally uninteresting for 6 seasons. So why would we you about him now?
Yepp, that completly disappeared. Maybe they took away the people from Dragonstone as loan payment?

Maybe they don't want people, in this political climate, to think about (((bankers))).

Yeah, you can recognise them by those silly hats they wear :)

(Checked)

Truly we are blessed by her today

You just made me realize I complete blocked out a season because I thought he died at the end of last season.

She told Frey "you should've killed ALL the Starks". But she didn't kill ALL the Freys, did she? There's like a bunch of Frey boys who all lost their fathers, and the Frey women witnessed it, and lost their fathers, husbands, and brothers. You can't just kill 100 men and think that's the end of the Freys. And Arya ought to know that because she's the living proof of the attempt on the Starks. She had no reason to spare the women and children, other than muh feminism. She's a fucking moron letting all those Freys live.

The people who knew the people she killed at the Great Sept. She didn't kill anymore than 2% of the city's population. She killed knights of the City Watch, and prominent figures of the Order of the Sparrows, who were popular throughout the Seven Kingdoms.

D&D can. Now they will be irrelevant from now on.
Like I said, the House is irrelevant now. It will take at least a generation for them to get back in the big game, and in that time, either one of the stronger factions or the ice skeltals will finish Arya's work…

I'm interested to see what they do with him. He was very important to the beginning of the story so I expect him to be the key to the end as well. It's a shame all the lovely waifus he was around died on the way. As for the acting I suppose I'm an autist like George Lucas who only care about details, the grand narrative and the visuals. In fact I kind of prefer bad actors when it comes to non serious dramas, entertainment is way more important than believability.

This seems pretty likely tbh.

No doubt there's tension and KL is on the brink of civil war, but Cersei still has the Lannister army at her disposal. Do you think they'll rise up and storm Red Keep with pitchforks only to get slaughtered in hundreds?
The only one with any power or influence left is Olenna, and she's already making plans with Dorne to kill Cersei
Who?
Suicide, and although Jaime doesn't admit it, deep down he felt betrayed by Tommen too I bet. Don't you remember how Jaime rode the steps of Baelor's Sept and threatened to start killing Sparrows right there unless they release smirkfu when Tommen walked out and said everything is chill and he's of the #Faith now?
They always get their due, but slowlly. This is emphasised in the show as well as in the books. They'll plot and support her enemies perhaps, but they won't produce an army to besiege KL. Silly user
Lannisters have no allies at this point (Freys getting Arya'd), except Euron courting their alliance. But she still commands a whole army, that is enough to hold King's Landing. Not like Cersei has much influence elswhere

Also Jamie killed the Mad King just for thinking about using wildfire on his own people to end Robert's Rebellion. But his sister has now holocausted thousands of people with wildfire. Her actions led to the death of his three children, and yet he's still loyal to her because he thinks he can't do any better? He's the Commander of the Kingsguard (fucked that up with Tommen's suicide). Also he lost his own men to Cersei's wildfire, so he ought to be in fear of a mutiny from his men.

That's a bit of an exaggeration
Anne Frank is hot in her weirdo way
Ooooh, you ARE the real target audience for this or any series then

Haha

This → , plus I doubt Arya is overly concerned with consequences of her actions and what happens once the Frey kids come of age decade or two later. She's on suicide mission, vengence being her only purpose in life

Was it just me, or did Euron look completely out of place in this episode?

The whole character is out of place.

Forgot second part
The surviving family members of sept exlosion don't have the influence and power to oppose Cersei directly. Do they have an army, or can they hire one? That leaves the butthurt smallfolk, who no doubt hate her. I mean they hated her even before the terrorism (as evident by the walk of shame) but Cersei has sufficient military presence in the city to scare them off.

Yea, his acting wasnt bad but his swagger just didnt work.

Have you never been in love, user? It's a sickness of the mind that drives you to the most irrational decisions and mental gymnastics to justify them. It's not that Jaime is "loyal to her because he thinks he can't do any better", it's that he doesn't want anything else. If he could be reasonable with his emotions, he'd would have separated himself from Cersei long time ago

In the books, Euron is a weird-looking pirate with an eyepatch and colored hair. In the show, he's some bearded guy from 1977.

NO SURVIVORS

Why is salsa wearing a chain? Did Ramsey unlock her hidden bondage fetish?
Is that her leash?

The lords of the Seven Kingdoms:

Here is where it stops making sense
>The Westerlands: Kevan Lannister Lol, Cersei killed him too, along with Lancel…presumably Cersei now, but it ought to be Jamie, as he's the last male Lannister

Minor places:
>Slaver's Bay Dragon's Bay: Daario, a foreign sellsword…actually just Meereen, he'll have to also keep Astapor, Yunkai, and Sons of the Harpy in check, which was only possible with dragons, and now the dragons are gone.

Whatever happened to the Warlocks of the House of the Undying from Qarth? The last we saw was the littler girl who was chased off by Ser Barristan. They just stopped existing?

Everyone got more edgy costumes this season

Not at all, I simply am self aware of what I'm watching. Great acting would be such a waste on an edgy fantasy kitsch series like this. Pic related for example is one of the best remaining actors, but no matter how good he is at his craft the material he is given will still be banal.

In more sophisticated and serious contexts I do love good acting, for crude and silly shows like GoT I do enjoy it but it doesn't matter all that much. I prefer that actors have fun with their roles and ham it up. What's the point of trying to make a character and their emotions seem believable when the script and tone of the show is so ridiculous?

Cersei shouldn't have an army at this point. How are these people still loyal to her when she's a terrorist who has killed members of her own in-laws and the Pope and his clergy? Inb4 the Mountain can stop everyone.

And how does she still have money left to pay them? I dont think she would be able to get another loan from the iron bank

What the fuck is that?
They are on the otehr side of the world now, so just like the Freys, they are irrelevant

To stand out and become memorable. 3 guys have played The Mountain, but we will only remember Thor Bjornsson, because he is so huge and he was in that awesome duel with that Dornish guy, and maybe, MAYBE Ian Whyte, because he is the guy who played the giants too. Do you remember the first Mountain?

Try watching the show some time, holy shit. You realize there's seven kingdoms, right?

Nigger, I've only seen every episode once, at the time it was broadcasted. Never rewatched any of them, never read the books. Why do you expect me to know this?

How dare he expect you to not be a drooling, ignorant retard.

I swear to god you maisiefags are all subhuman

They're soldiers, getting fed and paid is all they care about. Plus High Sparrow was a controversial figure not supported by everyone, it was mostly the poorest and most meaningless peasants that worshipped him. As long as Cersei provides for the army, there's no reason (beside moral ones) to revolt against her. Now this → should be more of a concern, but Jaime already said in latest episode they're running low on resources. Presumably they're still living off the last loan they got and Highgarden will be their target.

We won't tolerate such rudeness in /got/ buddy!

Yeah, sure I do. None of them did much acting besides being huge though. I think the first actor had the best look for the role.

I've seen every episode once as well, but unlike you I watched more than just the hunchback's scenes. The Reach was even mentioned in Sunday's episode by Jamie, you dense motherfucker. They show a goddamn map at the beginning of every episode. Stop posting forever, you've proven yourself a retard.

Sir Gifmaker is a fucking idiot and needs to slit his wrists and throw himself into a river.

At this point it's more like Cucks & Dragons. I miss the butts and tits of earlier seasons.

You're obsolete old man!

Some of the nobility disliked him but everybody else liked him. The nobles who disliked him will be inclined to hate Cersei more.

He actually looks like he could be Sandor's older brother. New Mountain had a babyface and looked to be 15 years younger than the Hound.

Why are you so angry, Anons? I can read all this shit on the internet, just wanted to ask you guys, because you are the experts here, aren't you?

Ah, that makes it easier to remember all these details…

That's like asking "What is Westeros?" Such basic questions are beneath being answered by us when you can go fucking google it, faggot.

Isnt he more than 15 years younger? I thought new mountain was like 24 when he first appeared on the show

Also, the High Sparrow became the High Septon, the leader of the Faith of the Seven. It's a huge deal to lose the Pope and King on the same day, and everyone knows it was Cersei who did killed at least one of them. Cersei is thoroughly hated, much more than the High Sparrow is, and his position as the High Septon made him supremely important to everyone in the realm.

Jon is unanimously declared as King in the North following his victory over Boltons, understandably. Not sure how Bran's arrival is going to change that, especially when he turns up as a psychic cripple with no ambition to rule himself.
Answered your own question
Olenna, I don't think it was left ambigious. Cersei points out "the old c*nt on the west" in the map scene
Sneks obviously, again pointed out in the map scene. They have support of the Dornish people for whatever reason
Who cares to be honest
There's probably a reason why no one outside of Qarth ever heard of them. They're irrelevant small-timers, just smoke and mirrors. Dany was out of their reach as soon as she got out of the city.

Why does Caloriesi Fatass need to ship her mongol army over? The Reach and Dorne have unscathed armies and are loyal to her now. The Lannister are bloodied and spread out, the Stormlands, the Riverlands, and the Norf got their shit kicked in, the vale is loyal to Jon and he is too worried about the north-norf.
Just tell them to march.

Is she gonna take the choke chain off like ripping off the chains of patriarchy after Jon get more assertive in telling to stop being a cunt?

Who? The illegitimate daughters of the dead brother of the dead prince? That's the biggest stretch I've ever heard of.

And what are they going to do about that? "Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of sheep"

The show is very, very sloppy and has been since the Red Wedding. The sand snakes, despite being bastards, kill the Prince of Dorne and just take over. Dragonstone is unguarded, Cersei blew up the holiest site in her religion without a consequence and Jon became King despite the fact that there was a better claimant to Winterfell. And Euron has thousands of ships. Meanwhile the Citadel thinks Jeor Mormont is Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, because apparently Aemon never told them what happened.

wew

Don't make me come up with reasoning behind anything that happened in Dorne please, haha. That's why I wrote
Dornish seem to be temperamental, fiery people and a careful diplomat wasn't their prefered leader.

Nobles who dislike you tend to support rival claimants, like the fatass with three dragons and a legion of people without shirts or nuts, respectively.

I'd support her, if you know what I mean

They're free to support whoever they want I guess, as long as they don't oppose her directly. Up to this point Lannisters are self-sufficient, and will be even more so with Euron's fleet and after sacking Highgarden.

Time for a Game of Maisie anons.
One of these stories is true, can you tell which one?

A)Maisie used to be put in the children's section each time she used air travel

B)A British Airways Stewardess once gave her a spanking for having a tantrum on a flight for being denied access to the business class lounge

C)Maisie usually indulges in an omorashi when in hotel rooms

D)One of the older actresses once took her aside and taught her basic feminine hygiene when she was appalled that Maisie didn't know how to take care of herself properly

Have you found out what The Reach is yet?

Not sure I follow, can you elaborate?

I've rewatched earlier seasons a bit and the Lannisters are really annoying. Tywin is sensible and always speaks reason but his kids are not only acting like spoiled brats but also like they had access to the electric Jew and as if liberalism was widespread. Tyrion is especially annoying but Cersei is basically an overgrown teenager too.

A, I guess?

What the hell is an omorashi?

I think the point is that you don't want to piss off all your vassals just as an invading claimant is arriving who has a much better claim than you to boot.

Omorashi is a pissing fetish, usually by wetting themselves

Reach is the ability that allows creatures without Flying to block creatures with Flying. It doesn't allow anything else, and is relevant only during blocking, since it does nothing during attacking…

Incorrect

The show doesn't get political motivations at all. The worst one I think is when Queen Lardass burnt all the Dothraki horselords, comes out of the burning hut naked and then for some reason all the Dothraki follow her instead of butchering her for murdering their horselords. It's basically a plot event that changes the direction of the story instead of an event in the world that has reactions from the characters.

You can say, that those are savage people, and they usually speak with their blades. Also they have a council of wise woman. So we have a burning house, that is reduced to ashes, and they all know, nobody can survive that. Their male leaders all died, and this woman, who looks very different, but speaks their language and knows them, like she lived among them all her life, comes out unharmed. Don't you think they percieve her as some kind of divine being? She even commands fucking dragons. Everything is there to be mistaken to be a godess.

I'm fighting my phone's autocorrect every hour of the day. I swear I will end the Jew who made it one day.

Generally women who display magical properties and kill political leaders get called witches.

They probably thought Queen Blubberbutt farted and that's what set fire to the entire hut.

I can write whatever I want, and if I make a typo, it's only because I'm too hasty.

Just deactivate it
fuck off

Careful now Maisiefag, typos are a good way to earn yourself a spanking from Maisie!

I actually know the correct asnwer Sir Spankanon :^) and it's B) innit

Incorrect although I wish.

(Checked)
Mistakes in GoT matters are excusable, but taking wrong guesses in Maisie lore? Come on!

YEAH, BUT WHAT ABOUT PODRICK?!?!?!

It is an understandable mistake, cause that answer was half correct.

Wait what? The story even made news and made Maisie look like spoilt b*tch - except the spanking part of course
edition.cnn.com/2014/07/23/showbiz/celebrity-news-gossip/maisie-williams-game-of-thrones-british-airways/index.html
Which one then?!

Fuck, meant Gendry. Guy became so irrelevant that I've even forgotten his name.

It's D
The rest are all half true or contain elements of truth.

We can't all be basement dwellers like you when we grow up.

Step it up user honestly.

Yeah I get it and you're right too, however what options were there for Cersei? She was about to be foud guilty of incest, murder and treason. Her only way out was trial by combat, and it was outlawed by Ser Pussy Pounce - High Sparrow's mouthpiece by then. So it was a question of survival, not just rise to power

She could flee the country. That's the realistic option that a woman in her situation would do historically. Head to Bravos where she seems somewhat popular and then hoc all her shit to hire a faceless man to kill the High Sparrow or Margery. Write letters to Tommen to try to get a pardon.

Fell for your tricks there haha. Hold on a second though
You better explain right now

There are dragons and ice zombies in the show, user

I wish I could afford that, I'd love to be a rich eccentric. Would rather have a small personal cinema though, then I could watch kinos instead of shitposting.

Fuck off nigger lover.

He's about to smack some White Walkers with a warhammer, what better re-introduction could you want?

Just the first season (like less than half a year), then had a small number of them wandering around to Qarth with her.

You need to start writing some fantasy with cliffhangers ending every other chapter then. No need to finish it

It wasn't stated as Maisie directly but holy shit it was implied heavily that to extent you could put two and two together. Story is at least 3 years old. Need to find archive pretty sure it was a small little line in a "making of" vid talking about the challenges of younger actors iirc
Summed up Maisie not used to being on her own and pretty much still a kid at the time wasn't taking care of herself properly so one of the older actresses gave her a few tips and advice in a motherly sort of way.

And how do you know the actress?

W-what should I imagine under " taking care of herself properly" ??

Gurm is the most cucked up man on Earth.

I post on Holla Forums. Are you a newfag or something?

Usage and disposal of hygiene products when working on set for long periods of time.Pretty much coming back to me it was an all girl talk video

He once got cucked by Anthony Burch!

It was a joke, everyone knows the context. I like it as a reaction pic

But she's all clean and smells like freshly watered garden now, right?

Night night /got/ friends, don't forget we're seeing each other at a party here tomorrow so better stock up on fun alcohols :)

Why she enjoys baths a lot in random hotels while wearing her clothes.

That's true, the roman empire is still going strong to this day!

you win this one, maisiefag

NO ISSUE

Every. Goddamn. Time.

why don't you fuck off already ?

>>>Holla Forums

So she was a starting alcoholic even back then? It's really sad…

I said she knows then LIKE she lived with them during her entire life, not that she did… Also it was a long travel, she could have learned a lot

That's pretty new to me.

I don't know if I can make it, I have obligations to my other waifu tonight

It's a Maisie Mystery

That's our trademark. If you wanna talk about muh books, wait till the off-season or go to halfchan

Really? It was common knowledge two years ago.

Been rewatching season 6 and notice Maisie is second to last in the credits sharing a screen with jonathan pierce. Why do you think that is?

I hope his wife gets raped by a pack of immigrants

Doesn't like Kosher sausage.

Cmon now, I highly doubt d&d are hetero and even if they were would take a big pass on ms shaved gremlin. Just find it odd that being such an integral part of the show they'd stick her all the way in the back like that.

If you mean Jonathan Pryce, then it is a priviledge. In movies, the biggest names, the really famous supporting cast names are at the end, like "with Max von Sydow" "and Morgan Freeman". So being at the end means she is at the same level as Jonathan Pryce.

That's new.

To be completly honest, is she? After she is departed from Sandor, her plotline's only highlights where the faceless guy, because the actor is good; the oysters, clams and cockles and the new dress; Faye Marsay and a pair of tits. Oh and the Blindrya-parts were good too, but the rest is pretty much nothing.

And now she'll be reduced to a plot device, The Cleanup. She ties loose ends by simply killing the characters involved in the side storylines, and then the show could focus on Mother of Sandwiches and Jon Snou.

I don't know if that counts as integral…

Yeah that was spellcheck sorry.

Yeah but that's usually preceded with an "and" or proceeded with an "as ___". FAS actress aside Arya is a majorly relevant character and should be well ahead of salsa or greg C. Just sayin
#justsayin

Sansa is basically third most important female character after Dany and Cersei, since her rape….

I swear Euron is trying to amass the greatest armada of butt pirates the world has ever seen.

Am I reading this right? Is it actually possible that maisiefags apart from having the world's worst taste in female specimens also lack any appreciation for her character? Arya carries plenty if not most of season 6. Her arc throughout the series has been distinct in that she's alone and in constant danger/torment + it's been obvious exposition for the final seasons where she'll be a key player in the final battle. All the angst, the unpacked sturm & drang from S1 basically hinges with her whereas salsa is just a big whiny snowflake with a victim complex and Jon a male mary sue functioning solely for some lame protracted paternity mcguffin. She's been the underdog this entire time, the most relatable character by far and arguably the central ASOFAI protagonist. Ergo integral, just because the actress playing her looks like yoda in a wig doesn't mean she deserves to be buried in the credits.
Pic unrelated except for would have been perfect alternative casting.

More like 1.2. Judaism 2.0 is Islam.

Psychic cripple Stark is really annoying, especially since he fucked everything up with his timey wimey bullshit.

>Not Queen Fatass
The three worst characters are Arya, Jon Snow and Salsa.

Since she left Sandor, she has grown a plot armor so thick, that not even daggers into the stomach could do harm in her. Ending of Season 6 is proof that she survives everything, we know that GRRM won't kill her, because she is his wife's favourite, etc. So she is basically invulnerable.

Maybe she will become an intergral character, after disposing of Littlefinger, and then all the other enemies of Dany and Jon. But sadly she will leave the most boring, uninteresting assholes alive…

Also look at what he said:

If she targets someone it's hard to see how they live. Her training of fighting blind with a stick and washing bodies has given her a mastery of deception, poisons, and mimicry. The only group of people who could stop her - the Faceless Men - seem to be happy that she was trained.

She will take over all of Westeros' clam-markets

Maisie is a /cuteboy/

Eat a dick homo.

no thanks. that would be pretty gay.

I bet you fuck girls homo!

Those are really well done, but…

Get down on your knees and ask for forgiveness!

wew now i remember while i hate this show. what a fucking shitty first episode of nothing happening,muh strong women and literal sandfricans invading westeros. the queen of niggers and cucks only said one word i already wanted to punch her face in again. Nothing changed really.

The book will be full of references to the TV show.

Party, anyone?

I saw a girl that looked just like Faye Marsay in Tesco an hour ago, same haircut too. She wore one of those super short shorts so you could see half her butt :o

Didn't he used to get more than that? Seems like his audience composed of disgruntled bookfriends, but Gurm f*cked us over so hard that the show became the lesser evil in comparison. Will give it a watch later today and report back with thoughts

YAAAY

Acceptable

Off the limits!

Which GoT character would you kill?

Are Nikolai and Kit /ourguys/?

Despite the music cues suggesting the opposite, GoT gets far more enjoyable once you start perceiving Daenerys as the villain

(((Fashion designer))) discusses /got/'s favorite topic, the costume design
watchersonthewall.com/game-threads-dragonstone/

Did he also talk about his irrational hate of strong colors?

Hogan McLaughlin really doesn't seem like a jew name

Just wanted to try out the the >jewishtext

Was she an autist?

Other than that, he makes some interesting observations about Cersei's and Sansa's outfits

More like Gwendoline "A gram of MJ before PR display" Christie

What are you guys /drinking/ today?

Almost forgot - it's the San Diego Comic-con GoT panel today!

Lovely nails, user

Shiggy

Your nails are shit

Very nice, don't hesitate to post moar

Rude

see millennials, this kind of shit is why you can't afford houses

It's not even meat, but

You now remember Jack the Waiter, RIP
How do you get over getting dumped by The Maisie? Usually, you can just say to yourself "There are thousands of better girls out there for me" but obviously it doesn't apply in this case. It's probably more painful if the guy you got dropped for was just a short term fling she had with iBoy co-star, who got dumped shorty after as well

Sandor Azor Ahai?
winteriscoming.net/2017/07/21/game-of-thrones-theory-is-the-hound-the-true-prince-that-was-promised/
In gif related, the big guy with long hair wielding a flaming sword doesn't look like Berric Dondrarrion at all

Everyone will be Azor Anal at this rate.

Not the prime candidate

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!!!

LORD OF LEGOS!

It's literally where Gurm stole the whole concept from, plus war of roses

This is too autistic not to be true.

On a sidenote, I've had many Lego sets of all sizes but spent about 20% of my childhood with this particular medium sized castle ghost set for some reason. It made me the person I'm today

I think it's partly due to the show going full OC and all the layers and the depth is gone, making it less interesting to watch a guy rant about it and partly that Gurm became a vapourware writer who will never get his shit together, making the bookfags move on.

I would just think this is just poking fun at him but considering the fact that he used to write stories around his toys I really wouldn't be surprised if he played with lego when he came up with the story.

It's funny to say, but I think he's too old. Gurm was a kid in the 50s.

He still has toys, just saying. His "office" is filled with plastic crud. I don't think it's that far-fetched, could just have encountered the lego when with a young relative or something when he wrote Avalon otherwise.

Pretty autistic.

For sure.

Hello?

What if that was her?! Y U No talk to her?

Cold mineral water

Who wants to see those guys?
Who that be?

At least 3 of them exist, and I know 2 of that 3
There's nothing wrong with that dude.
2 of those. First the blonde guy, then Bill Milner

Cool. Incidentally, I've just built The Witch's Magic Manor from the same set this Wednesday

Why would you DMCA a trailer?

5d checkers

THENNED

So Dany is Azor Ahai now?

name?

Sophie Turner

This edit is completely unjustified.

When did CIA become a Robot?

THE ASS OF THE NORTH!

Her face looks completely different. You'd have to be so autistic you refer to Maisie as "buttslut" to think otherwise. And in that case you'd be so low-functioning I'm suspicious of you having the ability to post words on the internet.

But admit it, Ms. Tits doesn't have an attractive face. Guess it's really unimportant, but still…

like this?

that's not Sophie
cmon

I agree, for example where is her diaper?

Are we going to have a better stream tomorrow?

No.

I will never understand why people watch laggy shit quality streams instead of just torrenting

Shitposting potential

Live commentary.

That's even better than the episode itself.

So I'm guessing they will end show with Daenerys marring Jon Snow.

But not before bringing every single fucking shitskin and nigger she can to westeros so she can "muh throne' and "muh equality".

Fuck Jews.

Lanisters were right all along.

but the shitskin and niggers have no balls

That horse sucking Dothraki do, they also have culture of kil

Wonder how they will kill off Euron?

Death by dragon

Maybe he is killed by Cersei once outlived his usefulness?

Not a dumb enough death.

EPIC STREAMBROS MAKING HILARIOUS JOKES! Streams are very often horrendous circlejerks full of retards. The host will very often try to 'troll' everyone watching by fucking with the stream. It's incredible how so little power can go to a person's head. It reminds me of old fansubbing groups.

Death by dragon can be very dumb Maybe he gets the "Oh" death

Maybe Theon kills him? Theon should have died while rescuing Salsa if he didn't have done role to play.

I seem to recall in the books there was something about the Bear fighting the Kraken and both dying. If I'm not totally making shit up, that foreshadows Jorah fighting Euron. A meetup is not unreasonable since Old Town is a possible target of the Iron Islands.

First Jorah needs to be cured.

He ends up giving Euron aids.

So predictions for tonight's episode?

Arya loses her virginity

Westeros gets enriched.

60% filler, one 'shocking' death which involves someone suddenly stabbing someone else.

60% of said filler will be appeasing GRRM's scat fetish.

it's a filler season so, filler with 2 seconds of bad plot

Trips confirm, so it shall be

and with bad plot I mean saggy tits

Even saggy tits are better than none. I miss the tits out of Tits & Dragons…

JUST

Almost looks like in that picture that Michelle Fairley is giving Maisie Williams a death glare as if she doesn't shut up she'll end up over her knee with Issac Wright going "Oh shit, not again!"

It was prime Maisie with nice hair and nice tits, and she had a personality back then. I dunno, maybe she talked an awful lot about Arya? But I have never even saw Michelle Fairley there, I was too busy looking at Maisie's tits.

what's it like having autism?

Knowing things about a subject is autism?

youtube.com/watch?v=RsfgeUoGaW4

Best commentary.

I'm a fan of the hydronauts series myself.

Who will become the meme of the North?

not noticing anything except the one thing you're obsessed with is autism

real talk for a moment.
why the streamers have such shitty restream? did they ever learn how to stream properly?

They only know how to shitpost poorly.

that's a pity

This seems pretty accurate. This should be screencapped for post episode discussion.

Not quite spot on.
So if I were to make a serious prediction it's be that:
If we are lucky well get some Euron but this might be a complete filler episode.

I've really had enough of the bullshit in the north honestly, they should be using the time they have left to resolve stuff, not start more convoluted plots and shit.

One thing is for certain, filler is coming

pastebin.com/riV5dfY1

This is some bravo D&D tier writing.

So streams? Or are they all shit?

Basically what we figured it would be. Lots of filler.

10/10

They are all shit. Also much less hype for tonight's episode, I wonder what the viewership count will be.

I'm just going to go re-read The Hedge Knight.

we're watching on magestream.org

yes, the one on magestream.org should be good quality tonight

Send help, Anons. Also making a #LIVE thread

HTML5?

this is good quality stream

LIVE →
LIVE →
LIVE →

This stream is shit. Where is an actual good stream?

video quality is perfect, what're you talking about nigger?

It was shit last week

it's perfect tonight, just test it

It better stay perfect. Or you'll get it