Louis C.ucK. endorses Killary

Taking all bets on how many shekels they're paying this faggot to shill for the Kill.

none

Tyrone promised him a reach around.

Oh what a surprise.

Absolutely zero, he's that much of a cocksucker he'd pay to do it.

Just because you're a mother doesn't mean you'll be a good leader. Pic related, the closest example of a mother I can think of that matches Hillary Clinton.

Who is this supposed to appeal to? What voter is going to be influenced by Louis C.ucK?
Also from wiki:
C.K.'s paternal grandfather, Dr. Géza Székely Schweiger, was a surgeon. Székely Schweiger was a Hungarian Jew whose family immigrated to Mexico, where he met C.K.'s paternal grandmother, Rosario Sánchez Morales.[15] Sánchez Morales was a Catholic Mexican.[16] C.K.'s grandfather agreed to have his children raised Catholic, but was (according to C.K.) "quietly Jewish".
EVERY TIME

Reminder: Louis CK is a degenerate Jew who abandoned his kids and has admitted to a prolapsed anus on stage.

He can eat a whole bag of dicks, tbqh

Confirmed for Top Cuck

Numale cuckolds.

Yeah, all those numale cuckolds who weren't already voting for her. Rabbi Sanchez must just be grabbing those undecideds!

In their effort to promote and normalize cuckdom and degeneracy, Jews always lead by example.

I was in disbelief.
I thought a guy of reasonable intelligence could see that her conniving, deceitful and atrocious record is more important than the resemblance to his mother. This is straight-up BvS-tier retarded.

Scott Adams was right, people are irrational and only pretend not to operate based on feelings.

Also Louis C.K. is getting worse. I actually liked his stand-up for years and decided to buy the latest one (months ago) and maybe laughed once. I think he's actually becoming very insane and/or lazy, or the fame got to his head.

That's why I like Bill Burr. He admits he's a dummy about politics (but is smarter than most by saying the system is rigged).

Why are all these retards ruining their careers? Not for Bernie, for Hillary fucking Clinton, after pretending to like Bernie (which they never did, they were just getting street cred)

So all the previous FLOTUS weren't mothers? Or is he talking about Michael?

I've never understood the appeal of this whiny faggot. I've tried watching a couple of episodes of his show and thought it was miserable, unfunny, and empty.

Saw a trailer for his new show "Better Things" (pic related & youtube.com/watch?v=UivyT8nZVx8) the other day. Looks like typical kike degeneracy involving an aging, whorish single Jewish mother doing a shit job of raising her skank daughters…tee hee, isn't it funny to be a miserable old slore with 20,000 miles of wear and tear on your vag and a broken family in 2016?

Breaking News: local dickless cuck acts like a dickless cuck, no one surprised.

He just produced it but it's basically girl Louie where none of the episodes have continuity because thats cool and progressive and wow what a great show

Also almost all of the episodes feature an underage girl in their underwear

"Any reasonably intelligent person can justify anything" - Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous

A couple of episodes of his sitcom are genuinely well written, there is to much degeneracy in them for me to endorse them but there are moments when I thought that he might have a soul.

I was wrong.

I've suspected that he's a pedophile ever since years ago when I got wise to him being a cucked piece of shit.

Sick fuck has probably given his own daughters STDs from the niggers he's prepped.

Kikes like Hillary, not surprising.

Wow, a kike against Trump, who would have thought?

Being a mother doesn't have much to do with being a leader at all. Mothers are also inherently female, which is another thing that leadership does not favor

Didn't his progressive show fail and he lost a ton of money?

No. He does it for the taste.

You missed the whole point of Cersei's character, classic showfag. Cersei would have been an excellent leader as she is cut from the same cloth as her father, yet her gender forces her to have to use underhanded tactics instead of being the proper ruler her mind predisposed her to be. Tyrion is clever but not cut from royal cloth. If she show puts him in power it's because they want to destroy the idea of dynasties and pure blooded lineages. GRRM has gone full cuckold.

Just like Jon Stewart "admits" he's "not a real journalist". It's a lazy defense mechanism so you can take strong opinions on shit you know nothing about and have a pre-made excuse for why you can't be criticized.

Burr is a cuck's cuck.

Bill Burr is married to a negress also. There's no excuse to be a 'dummy' about politics. Civic engagement is what separates us from Africa-tier cleptocracy, not that we're that far off anymore.

I blame this thread for my awful dream last night.

I dreamed I was helping this guy clean up his place for some reason and I came across a bunch of old lottery tickets. For some reason I knew I could trade in 5 of them for a new lottery ticket. One of this new lottery tickets we got actually was a big jackpot winner of $560 million. We were going to split the money 50/50 of it but then he took the money in one big payment then gave almost all of it to refugee charity. I had never been so angry in a dream I told him to go suicide and how worthless. I was screaming so hard in the dream I wonder if it carried over that i was screaming in my sleep.

I bet it would be something he would actually do probably too.

Destroying the ideas of dynasties and pure blooded lineage is the whole point of the books as well. The (((Faceless Men))) will do exactly what the Jews/Masons/Hashashin did IRL. On the brightside, that means Daenarys TargARYEN will probably get her comeuppance

Dude, nobody cares.

I do

Question: Does anyone believe this (((faggot))) about the whole "Dain Cook stolen jokes" thing? Because I made the mistake of believing that shit without even checking because he was funny back then, but he seems to accuse a lot of other people, like Dennis Leary, of stealing his stuff, as well. It reminds me of the whole "Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you" thing. I can't help but wonder how many jokes HE'S stolen over the years or how many times he's tried to fuck someone else over for no good reason.

In other news, Anthony Burch still has no WiiU and m00t will never be a silicon valley billionaire powerbottom.

Except that those pure blooded lineages were corrupt as fuck and were fucking over every other pure blooded family.

Cersei is the literal jew king.
>jews always pay back their shekels Lannisters always pay their depts

The Baratheons are cucks
The Targaryens just show how powerful aryans can be
The Starks are just libertarians and only care about dude our weed lmao winter and the white walkers.

GoT has been doing great meme work on accident, planting the character of Cersei Lannister in people's heads. They probably thought they were being feminist

One outta three ain't bad.

I expected nothing less from Louis Cuck King.

This is the episode that got me to actively stop paying attention to this man. I mean, he's a kike degenerate so certain things are expected from his material but holy fuck was that terrible television.

Him eventually morphing into a living cartoon version of a cuck wasn't surprising.

I hate this attitude so fucking much

Did you fucking read the books? She isn't. She thinks she is, she thinks she's Tywin Lannister's natural successor but unlike Tywin Lannister, who is typically glacial, Cersei has a tendency to go nuclear, to become paranoid and to see enemies were there are none.This makes her an absolutely terrible ruler. Sound familiar?

pick one

Isn't this old news? I'm pretty sure he called Trump 'Hitler' a year ago, and said that he wasn't joking.

To be fair, Dennis Leary stole a lot of Bill Hicks' jokes too

Why?

Not defending king cuck but Dennis Leary is a massive cunt anyways. As are nearly all comedians or "aspiring " comedians. Just terrible people as a rule

Keep telling yourself that, Louis.

Just what the Vice audience wants

I thought that was adorable because I know a couple like that and they are lovely people. Utterly degenerate and unable to control their inpulses, but lovely people.