DO NOT TRUST THEM - THEY LIE

Weapons cannot leave our atmosphere, or we lose our friend's protection.

youtube.com/watch?v=_kVrRmR1hsY

youtube.com/watch?v=c8qLg7BxquE

inb4 President Trump asks Valiant Thor to come back and work with us again and he says yes.

MUST DISTRACT

I know this is gonna get \x\'d super fast…
But I wanna say that based on the primarily Aryan rh negative blood type, and its ability to kill off offspring with rh positive partners…
I have always wondered if there was some truth to the Sumerian stories of aliums.

I do seriously wonder if there are alliums here now tho. BC if I were alium, I would just fly around killing all the top level kikes. So I seriously doubt it.
I do know about all of the many air force ppl talking about seeing uhfoos tho

We know that ends. Ragnarok. Thor and Odin will die destroying the Jewish menace, but Baldr will live on.

I'd love for it be true, seeing Thor smash jews with his hammer would be amazing.

Good goy, never leave our our loosh farm.

All of our myths are from people living in the "sky" coming on earth and teaching us a few things so I doubt stories of aliens are fake, they're just like us when we encounter some tribe somwhere. To them we're probably semi high tech spear chuckers.

Erm, I was referring to the Ayyy that worked at the Pentagon but rage-quit and went back to his home planet because the morons in office wouldn’t listen. They didn’t listen.

What if Holla Forums redpilled the ayyys?

holy fuck children have co-opted Holla Forums

Those were the "White Gods," like Apollo, Wotan, Quetzalcoatl, Viracocha, etc.. Basically the "Fallen Angels" that jews whine about and call Satan.

what if the ayyys redpilled Holla Forums

The (1) in this very important topic shows that you are ctr. Stop keeping us from our galactic future you kike motherfucker.

Aliens have been keeping watch and sometimes interacting with us for millions of years. Our history is far more convoluted than most people now expect, and our universe is far more complex and filled with life than anyone here yet knows. Our planet is currently under a loose quarantine because of our corruption, religious tendencies, and paranoid thinking.

/x/-tier, perhaps, but backed with evidence, too. /x/ is not wrong by definition, only by lower standards of ground-truthing. What happens when the ground-truthing is rigorous, and the extraterrestrials remain real? Then, some explaining needs to be done. Perhaps you are not ready yet for this redpill - www.futureofmankind.co.uk - but you can at least leave enough space in your Earth-bound worldview for the idea that the universe is big enough to allow other life to evolve in places other than just on this one planet.

There is no topic that gets discredited like this one, but, as Holla Forums knows too well, the truth is resilient.

You were saying something about "rigorous ground-truthing", user?

No proof.

Meh, the lack of dubs is what suspends my belief.

WEW laddo

This tbh.

Billy Meier has lived a truly odd life but the odds are on him just being an adventurous lad who decided to become a UFO cult leader and obtain a few wifus to live with him on his comfy compound.

Oh look, another /x/ false flag slide thread.

The Trump Tesla connection is interesting. More interesting than a thread full of people declaring sage anyway.

To much of what I once viewed as outlandish creative writing has been vindicated as fact over the last ten years, I am open to the possibility that Trump is aware of advanced technology.

Don't you know that this guy

thinks life existing on other planets is a ground breaking thought that all us plebs need to get over? No one ever thought life exists outside earth before….
He's definitely someone we should listen to since he puts forward such new ideas while promoting "alien encounter lunacy".
I suggest that guy (>>8048690) either go find religion as his desire to worship a deity based on faith (and probably barbiturates) is showing.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/starwars/

I think that you are acting like the mere idea of life evolving in other places than Earth's biosphere is dangerous.

Unless they mean our space craft, get this shit back on >>>/fringe/ or >>>/x/ where it belongs!

symbiosis pill

Surely there's some sort of exception for peaceful uses, like pulse propulsion.