BEHIND THE SCENES

This might seem insignificant, but why would the POTUS suddenly stop following her on twitter? Isn't he campaigning for her?

Normies is gonna eat these questions up, so spread it. Why isn't Obama following hillary on twitter anymore?

Is he trying to distance himself as much as he can from the shitshow about to go down?

Others have also stopped following Hillary, like Elizabeth Warren
twitter.com/elizabethforma

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/potus/status/780906000391864320
youtu.be/Id6nCa_OTEM?t=1m22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#shotsfired

OP is a faggot as usual.

This has already been debunked. King Nigger has never followed her in the first place. Neither has @FLOTUS.
Garbage. Stop spreading this disinfo.
It is not. We don't need this disinfo to win the election.
By the way, there is already a thread on this in which this has been debunked.
If you can prove he ever followed her in the first place, I'm all ears. Please post a source that indicates he was following her prior to your "discovery." Otherwise, this is bullshit.
I already got burned posting this in other places. Don't spread disinfo. It's not necessary. We are winning without these obvious fabrications. Don't discredit us now.

Board is bloated with misdirection right now including pinned stuff

Where exactly?

If i'm unknowingly cluttering up the board with misinformation i'm sorry, i just thought it was odd

there is no way of checking if he fallowed her in the first place since twitter doesn't store that information and any screencap can be altered, so it's not actually debunked, just not proven.

Why do people put those big descriptions of themselves? Trump doesn't have one. What's he even gonna say? "Dad, grandad, company owner, meme master, god emporer" He is better than that.

An archive must exist on either archive.is or the wayback machine

They aren't.

Not on archive.is. Guess people don't bother with this.

It just seems weird to me that after tweeting something like this:
twitter.com/potus/status/780906000391864320

he isn't following her.

anyways saging if its not interesting

Nah this is interesting even if it's gossip. He is campaigning for her, why wouldn't he even follow her?

To counter signal probably because it would be weird for Trump to follow Hillary or Hillary to Follow herself seeing as Obama probably would be forced to give his @potus handle to the next president

Don't know about this following business but it is pretty telling that on top of all the speeches being cancelled, every single hill-shill tweet on Michael's timeline, of which there were many, have been memory-holed

Word is, the pro-hillary part of the FBI want to arrest hillary before nov 8th so obama can pardon her

pro-trump want to arrest after nov 8th so he can't

Either way, she is going to be arrested and charged

while the notion of "ARCHIEVE EVERYTHING" is absolutely correct, the actual archiving of everything is beyond any form of scope of memory storage. No one bothered to archive who Obama was following 10 moths ago, since no one even though it might become relevant.

This, Sean Hannity got tricked into reporting on it. It's CTR disinfo.

AKA James Comey

Honestly if Trump wins King Nigger will probably leave he rot in exchange of immunity

You know Obama is President until January, right?

just imagine, the first black president goes to jail

what a rolemodel for young tyrone to look up to

Secret FBI user in the FBI FOIA thread gave us this information.

Now that the Pedo stuff is going to go public thanks to Anthony Weiner Obama is in "Check"

youtu.be/Id6nCa_OTEM?t=1m22s
You'll see the apple of "sin" from the girl in the pedo-ring roll to Obama's foot. And you'll notice written on the floor "C7". In chess, if the opponent brings their queen (hillary) out it gives you the opportunity to move your knight to C7 safely. This gives your opponent the choice: The King (Obama) or the Castle (Clinton Foundation/Pedowood/Political Establishment.) And then the video shows the Twin Towers: Democrat and Republican Establishment fall.

You think the DOJ made the FBI stop investigating Foundation because of a little pay to play?

Yep, they're either CTR or Cuckchan.

I'm leaning CTR thinking they were trying to push the idea of "pro-Hillary FBI" which is even dumber than the whole Nov 8th thing.

you forgot #altright and #frogtwitter

Is the fedora messiah a Shillary supporter?