ITT: Post things anarchists will NEVER understand

ITT: Post things anarchists will NEVER understand

give them a break. once theyve gotten a job theyd have money to buy some actual books

Stalinists too.

Nice buzzword

>>>/reddit/

lel

you misspelled leftcoms

triggered heh

t. furious sager

nice argument bruh

neither are Holla Forums memes, although it doesn't surprise me to see you posting them

Nice shitposting thread tbh. Great argument.

im shocked

the usual shit doesn't work here lad

You're just a shitposting retard.

like poetry

your next line is, "u mad bro?" :^]

nah there wont be a next line because some triggered mod would ban both of us for making this place not an echochamber

I mean, evidently you are

at the very least, I appreciate you lot keeping your cancer to one thread rather than just flooding the board as per usual

A system that allows everything will eventually turn into one that only allows Porky everything. That's something they don't usually seem to have an answer for.

I'm new to the tankie = leftypolyp thing and I'm not sure how much stock there is to it but you're not helping your case.

where did anybody >imbly they were pol memes, m8?

So this is tankies vs. anarkiddies? k.

chodemonkey pls I didn't even trigger you by saging.

they have neither

why can't tankies ever into theory

Why can't people push their special snowflake hate-ons down far enough to read the parts of my post that were shitting on tankies?

But how does it propose to prevent anything?

Hypothetical scenario: I'm a Porky who doesn't enjoy living in your anarchist paradise as much as he would masturbating to RL Atlas Farted. I promise a few dozen idiots who are probably also polyps that I will give them a cut of the lewt if they let me give them orders, specifically to attack and subjugate a small, isolated community, and make me its new king. They agree and the attack is imminant. What do?

The rest of the people go "oh hey look this dude is trying to hierarchy" and then they stop him from doing so.

social contracts are spooks.

Anarchists can not have a military, because they do not know what one is.

the state capitalism meme strikes again

Why do they care? What if the isolated community was isolated because it pissed off all its neighbors? What if everybody loves/respects me because my Huscarls and I have helped other communities kill other Porkies who have tried the same shit? What if I buy up all the excess food and take it with me before I leave, and it's a week's journey through desert, tundra or other terrain/season it's difficult to live off of?

May as well throw in a couple that you're probably sick of by now and get them over with: Muh roads, muh sewers? How do? Who do?

What I'm driving at is that reality has a lot of variables, and a system with no formal organization or organized on a purely voluntary (or voluntary with a side of mutually-assured destruction if you and the other fellow are both the same amount of good with a rifle) basis, might not be able to adequately handle all of them for very long before/without turning into something more formalized and probably at least somewhat heirarchical and with some claim to legitimate use of coercive force.

I fucking love these.

workers milltia comes and fucks your shit up

its a fucking derailing insult invented by trotskyites and leftcoms to dismiss anyone who simply recognizes the achievements made by stalin

It's a fast way of saying marxist-leninist, and more accurate as well. Deal with it.

not really fam you join the social contract because it's in your self interest to live in a society where people aren't always fucking each other over

self-interest is a spook

No you fucking moron.

saging is a spook

intelligence is also a spook

Spooks are a spook.

Newfags can't spook post

This misses the central irony tho

You guys want a state, just a shitty inefficient one that can't beat anyone or actually do anything but get crushed underneath Fascist tank tracks.

Every time.

What is the anarchist definition of the state according to you, since all anarchist societies have had states according to the marxist definition.