Story Time

Long story short I was an hour late. Fucking niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment
mentalfloss.com/article/52787/10-famous-psychological-experiments-could-never-happen-today
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Race war when fellow Aryans?

It can't come soon enough.

I have some stories from a variety of different boards.

You're clearly one of us. BTW how many times do I have to submit a FOIA request before the based FBI can claim "my hands are tied Mr President Obama, I have to arrest Hillary now"?

foia doesn't apply to NSA literally everything records afaik

IT SHOULD

No fun threads until election is done user. People won't like it.

do you have the /k/ cum in brownies one

Go shitpost on TRS. And keep your fucking lingo there too it's fucking cancer.

google=hilarious. you oldfags need to just shut your mouth and focus on the real enemy…but then again, you're probably a google chrome incognito.

reported.

lol

is there any proof to this "self censorship psyops" or is it just you kikes trying to clean up before there is a bigger problem?

Kids trying to force a meme for public use so as to have some bullshit "code" to use in front of niggers/kikes like spics and Spanish around whites.

You're not really that stupid, are you? It's to make it impossible to censor and make googles and skypes get butthurt and paranoid about normal conversation.

sorry, I don't. I have these to make up for it, I hope.

im gonna look for it on my external will post when i find it

no kike. that's not the purpose of it.
Still no proof it's a psyop.
all you did was babble about your dreidel.

Please more awesome stories like these. Also the experiments on the mice was really interesting. Is their anymore like that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

thank you

mentalfloss.com/article/52787/10-famous-psychological-experiments-could-never-happen-today

a few more from a click bait site.

pretty neat

cuckchan filth should leave

It's so Google can't fuck up your rankings for being a racist, and social media bots can't auto-ban you.