Need help to rename Silicon Valley

I need help to successful name a campaign I am working on which documents censorship by big tech. I am seeing it everywhere, big names are being censored, and there is currently no central repository to obtain information on the matter of big tech and censorship.

Or at the very least, double standards when it comes to tech companies and their algorithms

I need help specifically coming up with a useful name to rebrand Silicon Valley or the frightful 5, Facebook, Google, Apple, Amazon, and Microsoft.

All I have come up with is

Silicon Goolag
Silicon Vale
Silicon Valve
Silicon Validation
Silicon Valium
Silicon Vandal
Silicon Gag
Silicon X , Y Z
what ever works just post your memes.

The rebranding has to not be overly negative, but primarily elude to the gatekeeping properties of the frightful 5.

Some history on what I hope to emulate

In 2006 the Cult of the dead cow, launched a branding campaign agaisn't Google because it conceded to Chinese censorship and surveillance.

The name was revived lately because of James Damore. The fired Google Engineer.

Now I know this is a small board, but, I am serious and have compiled a decent amount of data, from kike approved media, to start documenting it.

I will be starting a mediawiki, platform, where people can contribute as they see fit. Do you think this is the best CMS for this type of project?

I just need a banner to wave my flag, on the internet.

Goolag is too specific this whole censorship and mouth gagging, stretches across tech. Silicon Valley is symbolic enough to swallow the idea whole.

skynet valley

good, but, skynet, suggests machines killing you, when its a fat dyke, with blue hair, doing it.

cyclical misadventures of (((them)))

sickled ventures (TM)

Censorship Valley or Goolag are good. You don't want to get too esoteric, otherwise people wont remember it.

Silence in Silicon
Silicon Suppression
Silicon Censorship
Corporate Gag Orders
Digital Downplay

Silycult Valley
Uncanny Valley
Siligon Fagey (weak).

Silicon Jew Party Town

Suppression Valley
Silicon Folly
The Zuckerberg Mile
The Alphabet Zone
Fuck Me Because I Can't Think Of a Better Name Town

Subversive victims

Againsted? Again it? Aga isn't?

For someone so against Google you sure make it painfully obvious you posted from a smartphone where your sausage fingers mistyped something while bad autocorrect helped

In OP's defense, when you have sausage fingers it doesn't matter what you're typing on. You'll have tons of typos. Trust me

Silicon Shekels

Silicon faggots

subversive fagiolis

Come on /techpol/, you forgot your favourite meme!
"shillicon valley"

IDF Cyber Division

The Brackets Around Silicon Valley

That's the article headline.

Thank you Holla Forums I will post the website when it is up and running.

glassed valley
goolag archipelago

Why do white people do stupid shit like this? I mean creating silly puns and wordplay to mock the things they don't like. Grow up.

Silicon Crater

A man can dream.

Too complicated for your thin simian cortex?

something like this

You know these names are trademarked, right? It's arguable if he could even use some of these without being sued for infringement.

lolicon valley

Bumping this. Suggested it when I was very stoned and still think it's very clever.

Sandy Vagina

Sillicone Valley

FAG-MART - Facebook, Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Apple, Reddit, Twitter

It's like Wal-Mart, but gayer.

Silicone Valley

Fucking hell I searched the thread for 'silicone' before posting my idea and your nigger ass had to misspell it! smdh

Bad Dragon Abyss

This is the best one.

Such a cute toy. I guess.

Shittingstreet Valley

Sillycommunists Valley

Sillycommies Valley to be more specific.

Silicon valleygirls
Silicone valley
The silicon curtain?
I don't know.