archive.is/86ENw
fox8live.com/category/290826/election-results
keyc.com/category/244943/election-results
archive.is/7KVaC
mega.nz/#!bRs1yRRJ!9nhL44cm9feI8Bu87MIIxJYMxqWKs6QKHhWZhNQgx8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is a data test

This, unless the page shows up as it does in the picture on the day of voting

Curious to know how you came about this, OP.

holy shit, really don't now what to think of this to be honest.

We'll see.

Hilarious.

wise old man

This only is proof if you can come up with multiple of these from multiple networks, a one off means literally nothing, could exist for many reasons.

Well I'm saving this. Will be interesting if it matches what they report on the 8th.

Nigger, you just went full CTR.

I didn't do anything. I just want the record to show that this existed.

wew

What are you going on about?

Looks like bullshit to me, the math seems way off. It's worth saving just in case though.

99,958,413 total votes

Presuming that the electorate size hasn't grown since 2012 (it will have) that would make a voter turnout of approximately 45%.

That would make it the lowest vote turnout in US history by close to 5%. I doubt this data is accurate, I imagine it has been populated with random numbers to be amended before the page is made visible.

I'm not saying we shouldn't be vigilant but this is most likely a page generated with test data to make sure that its ready to go for election day.

CBS CALLING IT FOR HRC

wfsb.com/category/245193/2016-connecticut-primary-day-results

Probably. That's what a similar thread uncovered last week - a Wisconsin public TV site accidentally made their test page public (it showed Trump winning by a large margin plus Gary Aleppo getting 19%). Some anons thought it was actual early voting / mail-in results, but the network confirmed it was test data (and the total voting numbers didn't make any sense either).

Also,
this. It stretches the imagination that this type of thing would be distributed in such a way without a fuckton of people knowing about it and leaking the info. The tens of thousands of random local TV employees who would have potentially come into contact with this info are most assuredly not all part of some big conspiracy.

Archive for it:
archive.is/5LAEe

if I had captured this image I would have encrypted it and uploaded it, spammed it all over the chans and made sure archives were taken and known about then on nov 9th released the key.

Same numbers as OP.
hmmm…

interesting

yeah this is beyond retarded. might be total women votes or something though maybe.

Probably just a testing page, but ya never know.

This is somewhat concerning. Spread it? Let people know? Just in case these turn out to be the results.

archive and post something to your self on faceburg privately, keep it as an ace in the hole if come election day these are the numbers, need to speek to normies on their platform.

=SAME. EXACT. NUMBERS.=

It's not a test run, it might be an actual fraud.

Doesn’t matter. We kill everyone anyway.

first post
always

idk,

in 2012 the tally was around 132 million votes between
the top 4 candidates, so far these numbers have not even breached 100 million, in one of the most charged elections, if not the most charged election, in history.

Seems like shit to me

screen shot

Pick two; that’s you.

why not just report to the fbi, trump twitter, his children, drudge and others who can gets this out there

Thats what i was saying, last election was 132 million, we are not even over 100 million.

Have a hand

They'll obviously see this and alter the numbers.

fair enough

archive.is/86ENw
We'll see what happens I guess

Pretty sure Trump wouldn't get less votes than Mitt Romney

Ehh honestly it might be better to do nothing, if the numbers come out and it's the same as reported then we fucking go full balls out

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE
US House Dist 3
100% OF PRECINCTS REPORTING
Melody Shekari (D) 101,392 40%
Cassandra Mitchell (I) 14,696 6%
Topher Kersting (I) 13,724 5%
Rick Tyler (I) 12,878 5%
They're Rigging Rick Tyler's Campaign

ITT: niggers that can't into webdev.
This isn't much in the realm of proof of voter fraud, however this is objective proof of media bias towards shillary and should be sensationalized to the highest degree.
tl;dr
ELECTION FUCKING RIGGED SPREAD IT REEEEEEE

bitches about white men while posting graphic that shows asians are earning the most.

another jim stone story as OP? lol… i can't help but wonder if jim is doing this himself or if a fanboy is doing it… farganne is that you?

this totally looks like a jimstone.is story!

oops - delete that post - i read it wrong and posted it here by mistake.

just like her "more benefits for everyone!" bit i reckon this $$$ will come out of thin air too

To be fair this thread is about Bullshit numbers the establishment pulled out of their ass

Haha, oh wow

Is that real?

There goes the gook vote for the dems.

Now where's the one including Jews in there too?

but… but… we've had multiple threads like this and they've all panned out before!

wait a second…

This looks like numbers that the (((MSM))) has been pushing for the past month, especially considering the electorate numbers they listed.
This in no way represents the real numbers.

You saw what they did to Hannity today for going after that bullshit "OBAMA UNFOLLOWS HILLARY" story. Best to avoid giving (((them))) even more opportunities to dismiss us as overly excited retards.

Election fraud may exist, but this isn't what it looks like.

in the google results but not when you go to the page

I've seen this too for Wisconsin btw, but it's likely just a data test.

The top result there has Trump at 54%.

fox8live.com/category/290826/election-results

huh?

Hillary Clinton (D) 1,900 4%
Donald J. Trump (R) 1,141 2%

keyc.com/category/244943/election-results

It looks like all the news sites today in unison were setting up their election "results" pages and playing with pulling sample data from one central location for testing since they seem to show the same numbers.

Bump for interest

Thanks for the heads up Robert, might have to talk with ch3 about this.

It's a data test, you idiot.

if these numbers are even close to the test let alone matching we better go full retard
I doubt that Trump will bring in 20 million less people than Mitt Fucking Romney

It was a data test in which all news outlets reported the exact same results. A (((coincidence))) I am sure.

archive.is/7KVaC

WTF ARE THESE NUMBERS

just fucking stop

Is this a meme?

'no'

RIGGED ELECTION RESULTS.zip

mega.nz/#!bRs1yRRJ!9nhL44cm9feI8Bu87MIIxJYMxqWKs6QKHhWZhNQgx8s

Why is this not deleted yet? We’ve proven it’s placeholder data.

Roast in hell, retard. The numbers are too low to be real.