Remember the TPP? It's back!

Remember the TPP? It's back!

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/01/its-alive-u-s-trade-rep-congress-has-the-votes-to-pass-tpp/

archive.is/jVDVX

Other urls found in this thread:

govtrack.
archive.is/I028N
mega.nz/#!exxkyI5T!Ac_olG0cipGt8Bh_UU_DiHNmZDnKManv8fJfI1N5WwQ
filemail.com/d/yiaktphfvwzppul
archive.is/c8O2F
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Froman#Early_life_and_education
archive.is/YX8Dp
archive.fo/El3l9
youtube.com/watch?v=IVGvd-Zjzo0
youtube.com/watch?v=CS-x5SlcPPM
youtube.com/watch?v=1o3WdkBX96k
youtube.com/watch?v=bPIsjH25GHo
youtube.com/watch?v=N3qs2h_jXHA
youtube.com/watch?v=KtBJwQRSooI
youtube.com/watch?v=w9M0nf0io7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6vNCpGaxWno
youtube.com/watch?v=aZpyP9w4ctY
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796460354142208000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STICKY THIS SHIT

I KNEW THEYD TRY THIS AT THIS MOMENT

It never left. It's been a hot subject for the election the entire time. Shillary claims to be against it, just like other deals she claimed to be against but then supported (or vice versa even).

BUMPAN FOR IMPORTANCE

If this goes through Trump winning won't mean shit as the corporate counsel and judges will have authority over nations including the US.

Reiterating this message. TPP passes national government is lost

STILL NO STICKY WTF PAGE WITH THIS

This shit is being slid but RAzergate is page one

Mods controlled opposition confirmed

Extremely important that this is spread

We're fucked.

Bump

That bullshit ai shit story is above this? Bullshit

Bump

Holla Forums lost sight of what's important.

Mods, sticky.

WE LITERALLY CORPORATOCRACY NOW

Does this mean we quit using the internet?

Luckily Trump has veto power

Clever girl. This is pretty fucking serious, they need some STICKY ACTION on this whenever it's convenient, Trump says he wont honor the deal if its passed when he gets to office, and will veto the fuck out of it should it fail, but I don't know just how smooth that will be if we can't keep it from happening.
Regardless, Obongo will have done his duty to the establishment if this passes due to his motherfucking Fast Track bill

Here we go again. Then even once this were to fail, we still have TISA to worry about. We need to get the kikes out now.

They're gonna slide this in before Trump can take the oath, huh? What a way to welcome him in. It's probably the last fuck you that the GOP-e and Obama have.

FIND YOUR CONGRESSMAN HERE

govtrack. us/congress/

SPREAD THIS TO NORMIES

If the traitors in our government pass this what will Trump be able to do to nullify it when he gets into office? When he's president can he just say "fuck you, we're not honoring the agreement."? Any ideas of what the kikes could do to stop him.

Besides assassination

If they pass this, once trump wins and takes office can he ratify it or whatever?
(not native english speeker. I mean can he make it as if it was never passed)

He can make it invalid with an executive order.

But that's not the point there. He has to hang the whole congress, senate and Obama's government and whole Clinton family first.

As head of the executive, he can ignore it and rally congress to repeal it. If he can't, the next jew-controlled President will actually execute it.

Bradley Foundation Hacked!

Anonymous has hacked the Bradley Foundation and releases 30GB of documents: archive.is/I028N

Grab this while you still can! Please, please help mirror this! 29.68GB total!

mega.nz/#!exxkyI5T!Ac_olG0cipGt8Bh_UU_DiHNmZDnKManv8fJfI1N5WwQ

Also mirrored here: filemail.com/d/yiaktphfvwzppul

(Involves Clinton)…..

Hard to believe they're pushing this right now. Here are some pro-TPP talking points from Bloomberg for reference:

TPP Is Exciting. Let's Make the Case for It

archive.is/c8O2F

Don't gloss past Froman. He's featured heavily in Wikileaks as leading Obama's Economic Transition team and he came from Citibank.

Seriously, it sounds fucking gay, but contacting your representative is the single most important action you can take in these cases, precisely because most people don't care enough to do it. Pro-TPP has nowhere near the level of grassroots support that anti-TPP does, and we need to take advantage of that.

If you live in a Republican district, tell your Congressman you're a Trump voter who's threatening to leave the party if he doesn't vote against TPP. Say that you have friends and family who feel the same way. If you live in a Democratic district, same thing, except say you're a disaffected Bernie supporter who's concerned about environmental standards and the plight of the working class. Whatever it fucking takes.

A phone call is vastly preferable, but a well-written email will do if you simply can't hold in your spaghetti. Look up "how to write your congressman" for ideas.

Many people treat TPP as merely another reason why Clinton sucks, but it's much, much bigger than that.

I left an angry voicemail

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Froman#Early_life_and_education

THEY'RE FUCKING EVERYWHERE

Why am I not surprised in the slightest? If the bill didn't work the first time, just do it again a few months later. Maybe this time they'll forget what it's about. How do you Amerifats put up with this shit?

Agreed. We're a few days before the end of the most important election in decades and we got half our troops fapping to some AI in Japan that will most likely be reset or deleted in a month.

I messed around a bit with her too but this is obvious as fuck. Wake up people.

Kind of how if the EU dont like how a vote turns out they ignore it or make euros vote again until they choose right

Everyone here should hop on over to wikileaks and run a search on Froman.

This is the jew who dictated Obama's fucking cabinet make-up before the election was even over.

Asia is 60% of the world Population. That is where the growth is.

They are selling out whites to shift to Asia, because of course, they reduced are birth rate.

How this will benefit your average white, it won't, only the 1%.

I thought TPP was a treaty or something and therefore not trivial for a single executive like a President Trump to repeal. If I recall correctly, it basically becomes part of our constitution and requires the same kind of process to repeal it as a constitutional amendment.

Even if Trump could kill it, I imagine there would be penalties for leaving it. Anyone know what those are?

I remember this Jew. This is the Wall St. Citibank Jew that wikileaks showed selected all of Obama's cabinet appointments

archive.is/YX8Dp

(checked)
Would be a real shame if Trump reduced US contributions to UN funding to $1 per year. And turned the UN building in NYC into some low-cost apartments and condos :-^). And withdrew the US from the UN entirely

They know Hillary hasn't a snowball's chance in Hell, so they're going to push absolutely every little 'fuck you' they can to the American people. Niggers in jail? Obama's sons deserve to be free, goy! Obamacare? Your premiums are up 117%, goy! Syria? We call that WWIII now, goy! TPP? Didn't think we were going to let that go, did you goy? Thanks, King Nigger!

civic bump

In the EU, the difference is that most countries only respect the union's decision if there's gibs at the end of the day or they're Germany or France so they're legally binded to being faggots and accepting it in the ass.
i.e. Hungary refusing refugee quotas and the EU going "If you don't do that, I…!" and never acting upon it.

tfw everyone is ignoring your post and I can't grab that shit right now

i hate these double talking jews so fucking much

more critical than MUH PIRATED MEDIA is the *TRADE IN SERVICES AGREEMENT*

TISA which is part of TPP

if you thought offshoring and outsourcing fucked the US job market you have not seen anything yet

this is an attempt to establish international standards for various occupations and forbid the participating governments from restricting the import of labor by corps

if you thought being a nurse or a plumber was a safe occupation, get ready for thousands of foreigners to displace you when they are shipped in by the shipping container to undercut your wages

It's over, we're fucking done.
Unless Trump wins and declares war on these corporate kikes, there's no hope left for man.
This would just kill the internet for people, I myself would quit.

Fuck.
well i guess my plans of moving to russia were good.
time to join the holy russian empire this place is fucked anyway.

Side note: i feel like the TPP would get so bad that 1 of to scenario's happens.
Get ready for happening!

smh tbh lad, people like you should be burned, and the unclean must be purged.

This is it, the last boss of globalism. Hope everyone brought their phoenix downs.

I can imagine people stop using the internet since all the fun is outlawed.
I can imagine people giving up luxuries like movies, cable tv and other merchandise because medicare and food will be expensive alongside job loss which would harm these corporations in the long term.

I doubt normalfags in mass would revolt, but I do foresee protests.

Of course it's (((Michael Froman))). He's the guy who emailed Obama the list of who to appoint once elected President in 2008.

To be honest, I might look into starting my own VPN service in a wacky locality away from these laws. I would imagine that usage of VPNs in a TPP world would skyrocket.

tbh I think the TPP is a waste of time.

People will achieve anonymity through alternative means.
P2P sounds like another method.

Centralised forms might be harder to use. Gotta use tor, save page IPs and try to obtain VPNs.
p2p is also available~ but a little risky.

They're already thinking of banning encryption for 'lol terrorism' concerns. No encryptions = no VPN or TOR really = GG privacy. Or in a softer method they could limit the amount of bits of encryption to ensure it's always easily crackable.

Impossible.

Because then no corporations could encrypt their shit.
Why do big corps think this is a good idea again? They lose the ability to withhold confidential information.

Fucking dammit this administration doesn't know what the hell it is doing at all. This will hurt their own pockets in the future.
Dumb as fuck.

They are short term thinkers, not long term planners.
TPP will also fuck with their own businesses in the long run as the economy tanks from it.

UK considering the ban on civ encryption: archive.fo/El3l9

This isn't for data at rest, it's for data in motion which is what we care about really. Data at rest encryption was compromised when Truecrypt's founder got picked up by the feds.

So unless they are fucking retarded - this is confirmed global sabotage?
People need to tell corporations about this. The banks might ignore it, but I doubt the other companies will.

So.. corps now have to hire hackers to pick up data in motion in order to sustain competitiveness?

I might learn how to do this now..

If global sabotage of the economy was planned, then it confirms the theory of kikes plan to "rebuild" the world economy and prepare the stage for a global (((currency))).

You've never heard of corporate espionage?

Let me put this another way.

The elites are pushing this because of the meme that it is a good idea.
None of them actually realize it's to their detriment too.

What if Holla Forums decides to hack and leak their data?
They can't stop it without encryption.
I find the TPP strangely alluring now. Because it renders big corps helpless to the technocrats.

That certainly would be a plausible explanation.
But judging from the leaks - it's probably mere incompetence.

Yes.
That's going to be an industry now.

Well done US government.

The last company I worked for had their designs for an oil rig stolen via thumb drive.

That "U.S. trade representative" needs to be replaced with an actual U.S. trade representative that represents the U.S.

We are lagging behind in the tech game globally it seems.

Yet I still haven't found a job after gaining some infosec credentials. The job market sucks cock.

B-but, all the progressives tell me th-that Obama fixed the job m-market…?…

That's what I mean. We have bosses that miss opportunity.
This is what happens when you have the best liar in the bosses seat. They don't really know shit about anything but what they were hired to do (some even lie about that)

Presidential elections are just planned distractions to divert attention from the action behind the scenes

weeeeeeeeeeeew

There's a widespread rumor that Obongo is quietly asking corps to post job openings online purely to mask how bad the current job numbers are. As in, they ask for post job postings that were never intended to be filled. That plus the general skittishness that a Trump presidency brings to the market has a lot of employers uneasy about adding headcount. I'm at my wits end here, I've put in over 400 applications so far.

Just keep chuggin fam.

I never granted them any authority user.

t. King of France

Thanks fam, it's hard out there. I even inquired about joining the military, aced the entrance exams for officer school. Air Force comes back to me and says, "Well you'd be starting around Feb 2018" and I just imagined ':^)' in my head.

You'd better pray Trump wins, or you'll be risking your life for kikes.

Top kek

Like I said, infosec, lad. Cyber is the chairiest of the chair jobs.

Anyone have the Fanfiction pasta of what happens 15 years after the TPP?

Thank you for caressing the rectum, I'm a #HillShill now!

Nice. I'm taking the AFOQT in a couple weeks. I've gotten like 97% on my practice tests except for those "Count the blocks" problems. They are killing me.

I got a 97 percentile as my actual score. I just don't know if I can wait that long fam. If you want advice hit me up: [email protected]/* */

Still trying to push the Trump is a secret kike meme at this point in the game? Pathetic.

WE KNOW YOUR NAMES AND ADDRESSES. YOU WILL ALL BE KILLED.

For some reason i'm getting this screen when i click the link.

Dumbass I put a space before the dot to avoid direct linking to here.

are you re .tarded?

help me out, i need this.

WeW

It's going to keep coming back until enough of its sponsors are assassinated.

JUST SAYIN

Huh? Trump said that he was going to send American forces to defeat ISIS.

It's not really secret when every one of his grandchildren has a Jewish parent.

Orthodoxy is the true religon you cuck. burn in hell

fuck off.

I already contacted the kike way back when this shit started.

He sent back his reply that he voted it in because of the earmarks for our city that were included for it.

The only satisfaction I'm getting from this is voting him out. I tried though.

This is why I keep telling people to vote based on TPP position down ballot.

I contacted my congressmen about this way back, they both basically told me that they were voting for it regardless. So I voted against those fucking neocons and voted for a Green party person when I voted for Trump as even the democrat was for it.

this is me pretending to be a college liberal and my email to my dem representative, thoughts?

That doesn't stop Obummer from executive ordering his shitty Obummercare.

Don't let the Obama Error morph into the Hillary Horrors!

What NAFTA did for Manufacturing
TPP will do for the Service Economy
STOP THE TPP !

2013 bump and dump inbound.

Some YT vids. This stuff was collected/generated in the initial 2013/2014 push. Some of it is probably decent enough for normalfag viewing.

youtube.com/watch?v=IVGvd-Zjzo0

youtube.com/watch?v=CS-x5SlcPPM

youtube.com/watch?v=1o3WdkBX96k

youtube.com/watch?v=bPIsjH25GHo

youtube.com/watch?v=N3qs2h_jXHA

youtube.com/watch?v=KtBJwQRSooI

youtube.com/watch?v=w9M0nf0io7Y

youtube.com/watch?v=6vNCpGaxWno

youtube.com/watch?v=aZpyP9w4ctY

They have no say in whether it passes though.

The penalties would be less legal and more making future trading/negotiating more difficult I imagine

GET TRUMP IN YOU FUCKERS
Canada should have bit the bullet for the world and went ndp to fuck it over.

Governor Pat McRory?
Nah, he's pretty based. He is neither a nigger, kike, nor a woman.
I believe you are confused, friend. Perhaps you meant Mayor of your niggertown.

What ai shit? Why links.?

I'M TIRED OF THESE MOTHER FUCKING KIKES AND THEIR MOTHER FUCKING SCAMS

No such thing. And as Obama showed there is nothing a president can't do.

Nothing. All Trump has to say is "Shut your face face, or we leave NATO and throw you to the Russians".

Apparently, blogging is as healthy as ever.

You just need someone to tell them to fuck off, and if they complain you point them to the Pentagon.

Reads like parody. You're a Liberal so your were born in an Ivory tower, daddy paid for art school remember.

I suspect they will have to learn the hard way.

perhaps they would start selling pemits for encryption?

how?

Public key cryptography anyone?

bumperino

This is the first thing that they've actually done that would breed an American patriotic war. It would cause millions of "terrorists" in this country.

I think it's just going to be used to fuck over those websites that show free TV/movies and restore the music industry into the Jew's hands as it's almost completely viral and indie now.

It's way too dramatic. They are taking baby steps and filling the country with welfare dependent 3rd worlders and Muslim terrorists before that happens.

Just about every Holla Forums-related thread that isn't about the election gets swarmed by faggots claiming it's a "slide" thread and that Holla Forums users are retards that can't think about more than one thing at a time. Yet chatbots that get shut down in a couple days seem to be spared that treatment. Suspicious.

Hell, just look at the wars in Korea and Vietnam. Those were full scale conventional wars which Congress did not vote on, despite the Constitution explicitly delineating it as the sole power to do so.

So, are we fucked?
Is this the end of this site and online fandoms?

It will be the end of fandoms, yes, and tumblr too. The unofficial side merch and fanworks is what allowed shows like autism time to thrive, without them, it would have been dead season 3. Disneys animation stuff has not been doing as well either, and their live action stuff aside from marvel flops, and most women who watch it only do so for the gay shipping, which if banned will cut the female demographic. This could potentially deflate big hollywood a bit. Hell, touhou is the prime example as to why fanworks are vital for success, without fanworks,it would never have lasted 20 something years.

Wouldn't Touhou be alright since the creator supports fanworks?

Yes, but disney, cartoon network, hasbro, marvel, dc and so on are licking their lips on this, and when it backfires on them them I will laugh.

I guess only fans of Japanese niches are safe.

USA is the one pushing it the most, and people still try to put them as victims?!?
I know we are all equally fucked in the end, but if it passes, you can bet USA will have even less friends than now.

bump

page 25. still relevant

you think Obama will really try this?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796460354142208000

"According to Canadian press the US ambassador to Canada has stated that Obama will push for #TPP to passed before Trump takes power."