Trump: Fewest Jewish Donors Ever?

The article was written by a concerned Jewish man, and published in YNet News - a Jewish publication.

Archived Link: archive.is/P6WEi

Op-ed: As a Jew, I felt great discomfort learning that the Democratic presidential candidate’s top five mega-donors are Jewish; will people now argue that Hillary Clinton is controlled by the Jews?

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE

Do you and your fellows think you are that clever? Do you think that no one has noticed that Hillary is OWNED by here Jewish benefactors - and that they will expect a healthy return on their "investments". Just because no one has SAID the obvious doesn't mean that they don't see it.

So y'all are in a bit of a conundrum: If Hillary gets elected, everyone will KNOW that she is, as you said, "a puppet in the hands of the Jewish money which funded her election".
If Trump wins, you have ANOTHER problem, he knows damn well that your brethren have been funding his opponent, and doing all you can to CRUSH him - so chances are, Trump will make a lousy "puppet".

Of course he's hated by (((them))). Only shills would suggest otherwise.

Jews have always been massively pro-Dem, but the West Palm Beach speech must have really gotten them hot under the collar. Funny how Jews immediately assume you're talking about them when someone mentions globalist banking cartels.

Trump may not hate Jews, but Jews REALLY hate Trump.

Keep in mind though - Trump has less donors in general. This is of course because he's really rich.

It's looking a lot like the "trump is a kike" shilling attempts just like the end of the primary.

It's not working. Just shows with the Clinton bombshells with her support tanking looks a lot like when Cruz support tanked the shills go all out with D&C.

i am overwhelmed with anxiety. holy shit

Says it all.

"Fuck the jews. They don't vote for us anyway."

DELETOS THIS

The top 5 Clinton megadonors:
Donald Sussman
J.B. Pritzker
Haim Saban
George Soros
S. Daniel Abraham

I thought Jeb was given $110m, a huge chunk would of been Jewish

Adelson gave $25,000,000 and is considering giving up to that much more. Still less, but your figures are off.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You got Hitler dubs, so 8m going to politely point out that yeb! was never a presidential candidate and his name is not spelled T R U M P.

Wtf auto correct

Don't be afraid brother. The worst thing that will happen is a civil war. We have won in either case.

CTR on suicide watch.

tfw no gf
tfw everything i tried to get one ended up in shambles till now
tfw cursed
at least i have you board at least i have you
end my suffering

Didn't Adelson just drop 25M a couple days ago? I think he's set to drop another 25M as well.

What kind of gesture is that anyhow? Donating millions to a campaign like a friggin week from election day?