33k Email Motherlode HAPPENING

archive.is/viygU

Chuck C. Johnson, the investigative journalist who uncovered the UVA rape hoax, is doing an AMA on The_Donald. He says according to his FBI source, the 33k 'deleted' emails and much more were all found on Weiner's laptop.

I don't know the veracity of this, but this guy has delivered majorly in the past and I doubt he would want to gain a reputation as a bullshitter.

He promises that it will be a fun week and that 'Trump will dominate'.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/save/_embed/http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-white-nationalist-launches-new-1477941942-htmlstory.html
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/State-Dept.-OIG-Report-on-HRC-Emails.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

feels good man

Chuck Johnson is a damn good dude.
I'm excited for these too leak.

Its still hard for me to get over the fact that a sex pervert named Weiner destroyed the Clintons due to his sex crimes… on accident.

Chucky doesn't fuck around. This is going to be good. Praise Kek and pass the ammunition.

he's the same based shitlord who is paying for robocalls in Utah calling McMullin a faggot because he's 40 year old Mormon with no wife or kids (unheard of)

web.archive.org/save/_embed/http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-white-nationalist-launches-new-1477941942-htmlstory.html

Anthony Weiner is a tragedy of nomative determinism; an primordial form of meme magic.

He's just a lifelong fuck-up

Funny 'ol world, innit?

Chuck also got that woman to the 2nd debate who when she was 12 was raped by a man that HIllary Clinton laughed about successfully defending in court

and he brought Malik Obama to the 3rd debate

I heard him multiple times on The Daily Shoah, Stefan Molyneux, and Fash The Nation podcasts

he does Got News and We Searchr

Doesn't surprise me. He lurks Holla Forums

OP is reddit spacing, can't you all see?
he's a fucking imbecile, not one of us
this thread is cancer and so is OP and
everyone that endorses him, sage and report
all reddit posters, GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN!

He put in a bid to buy cuckchan already.

sage and reported

nice reddit spacing, this thread needs to die because of people like you, sage.

filtered

fucking lowest energy shills on the board tonight, this must be the real shitshow we've been waiting for

Low effort shilling, you can't possibly expect shekels out of this?

like I said, you don't belong here
you have outed yourself as a redditor
go back to cuckchan.

lel, I was already listening to that.

Hi Chuck!

That's William Johnson, head of the American freedom party. Different dude.

You're existence is a joke, man
Also I filtered you :^)

If Chuck says it, I'm inclined to believe it.
He has done good work in the past.

The surprise isn't that Wiener destroyed Hillary's presidential bid, the surprise is that it didn't belong to Bill.

You don't belong here. You've outed yourself
as a redditor.
Go back to /r/the_donald

Well the week is halfway over and nothing has really happened since last Friday. So they're going to have to drop this shit tomorrow or it's all up to Trump's daily rallies.

You dumb nigger Karen. read your fucking email. The new d/c tactic is bigly. We can still make it work. You think that just because you get to work remote you don't have to do your fucking job.

get ready for a diggin

Jews cant help themselves. Honestly, he probably deserves a little credit for being one of the less degenerate ones.

Let us hope the contents of the emails will be damaging enough for the FBI to arrest her ASAP.

Fingers crossed

>When asked what was on the laptop

ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

The pedophilia is going to come out isn't it?

The entire elite is getting purged isn't it?

The liberal reaction to this should be funny, but it just pisses me off.

Fucking hell, how are these people so dug into their own brainwashing?

look out for Hollywood types trying to play this up as a tragedy. they're brownnosing in hopes or forgiveness.

Whatever happens, I expect Huma to suicide herself soon (She's not been seen alongside Hillary in days)

They might also be moving to just sacrifice off Hillary to save the greater whole

She's just staying at her NYC apartment because she's under investigation now.

HEAR ME OUT NIGGERS

It doesn't matter if chuck.johnson is speaking the truth or not. It has to be true only until the next week. There are tons of things Hillary can be charged with after Trump wins. JUST KEEP MEMEING. PRAISE LORD KEK AND EMPEROR TRUMP.

Must be delightful staring at her twisted sex-fiend husband and their spawn all day.

oh man how unfortunate would it be if some terror attack happened and they had to evacuate her.

- Type I is brown people deeply asshurt forever that white people invent more than them engaging in zero-sum tribalism who want their race to replace white people

- Type II is weird twitter hipsters with estrogen overload and the physiognomy of a pickled egg who are only concerned with social status and people seeing that they have good taste. They will parrot anything that jewish tastemakers say is the Correct Opinion

- Type III is the establishment striver/illuminati pedophile. Will just lie and lie forever to get money and access to child sex slave rape parties with the rothchilds

pretty sure they all file under the "petty jealous faggot who will never be white" category.

We all are, user. But Kek is mysterious.

You know you can go down to the records admin and ask for the 33k emails?
Hillary turned them over in 2012 as part of her departure, its why the question is whether she sent classified emails that she can be held liable for or not.
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/State-Dept.-OIG-Report-on-HRC-Emails.pdf
Anybody want to spend a day trip in DC or got some spare cash to FOIA it?

what

She handed over emails but not the 33k that she deleted.

I don't believe she turned anything over. That was part of the uproar over the private server.

Wow are you actually completely retarded?

You should have asked why its only in 2014 does any of this come up and not in 2010 when she first used and required the State IT to sign off, install, and certify her server, then its long history of not working. People aren't stupid, but can wonderfully cover their asses.

Which is not what NARCA says.
Funny how the group responsible for the records act never features when its jurisdiction comes up.

Waste of dubs CTR.

She didn't turn over the 33,000.
Did you just hear about the topic today?

So then why has NARA never been mentioned at all?
See that's the thing, they handle the FRA, so if she is too have broken it as so held, why is it the FBI is pursuing, not the group responsible?
Is this the first time you have heard of who enforces the FRA?
Next you'll tell me she is required to have turned over emails as per the 2014 amendment by Obama.

>So then why has NARA never been mentioned at all?
Because they wouldn't have them
BECAUSE SHE HAD THEM ON A PRIVATE FUCKING SERVER AND FUCKING DELETED THEM.

I've been with a Mormon girl, she was 18 and was already planning on having 5 kids before 25 because "you want to have them when you're young and energetic".

Which is why they would be involved as part of investigating such an allegation!
NOT THE FUCKING BALLING IDIOTS
NARA is in charge of checking such a thing, the FBI holds no jurisdiction.
Tell me, in any of the hearings, any of the talks, any of the show, did you ever hear them and Federal Records Act together at all?

Let me clarify that their religion is batshit crazy and barely makes sense half the time (we actually broke up because I refused to convert) but it gives me hope for females, all they need is structure and they mostly become good girls.

If we're able to remove (((their))) influence we can Make Women Great Again.

Does that mean all their e-mails from the last 15+ years?? whoa

It could be, aren't they saying they found like 700k emails?

On FTN Johnson said that if Hiroyuki goes under, then the's going to purchase 4chan.

(WITNESSED)
SATAN CONFIRMS

Why would Weiner have all the deleted emails; this is getting crazier and crazier.

Imagine if the emails contain all the underhanded shit that they've pull and their connections to Jews and their plot to destroy White people.

The pervert shared the same laptop as his Saudi spy wife.
The cunt probably sync'd it with the server in Killary's airing cupboard by accident or design.

life insurance

this is why you haven't seen huma since the FBI dropped, she's probably in witness protection

Because women can't into email settings

He has an unknown cache of emails.
Weinerghazi knows nothing of the contents as they are being searched right now as part of an active investigation.
Right now is just LARPing fun on account of there being no data and lots intrigue ala

He's a secret Holla Forumstard that wants to burn everything down with dick pics for the lulz.

They weren't afraid of the Guccifier hacks, they weren't afraid of the Podesta leaks, they weren't afraid of the O'Keefe videos, but they're terrified of this?

It must be something massive.

Except Hillary isn't and was demanding a warrant and public dumping of the emails when it broke Friday.
So you know, massive as in Comey tried to play good boy over the Huma immunity and is having it blow up.
Huma is going to be shown to not worth the sand she came from, and Comey for the traitorous fuck he is by letting her go anywhere with a clearance.

Just like Bill, he got into trouble because of his wiener.

The lesson here is: Keep it in your pants and Jews are more prone to pedophilia per capita than any other group religious or ethnic.

Why are they so upset? The missing 33k emails are just Yoga and wedding plans related. Maybe even Hillery's family recipes for Apple pie.

Oy vey, not the family recipes! Now everyone will know of Grandma Rotten's secret!

I actually can't eat apples on account of an allergy.
Do they actually taste good or not in a pie?

Apple Pie is good shit

She knows damn well the FBI can't actually do that.

Can someone explain the last part, due to his sex crimes on accident? I missed this part of the story. Was the FBI searching his computer during the 15 year old girl case and found Huma's emails?

Oh so then you mean there is no internal schism that can dump documents onto the net then and COmey acted on his own and is saying that to hide his Hatch Act and nonlogan act prosecuting ass?

NYPD, but yeah.
Sunday warrant let them look into the emails proper, same as how they need a warrant to make you give up your password.

I'm so fucking glad to be alive for the [CURRENT YEAR].

You dumbass, that's not the same guy. Learn to fucking read.

It gets even better. It may have been due to an autosync feature they didn't know was on

LITERALLY SCHLONGED

NARA stores and publishes documents given to them. FBI and DOS are getting shit on because it was State's responsibility to collect the records and the FBI was supposed to investigate State and the Clinton people. NARA does not seize records from the other agencies.

This actually makes a shit ton of sense. Not only are younger eggs more viable, thus producing healthier offspring, you have a much greater chance of living to see your grandkids and maybe even great grands.

theyre pretty good. i prefer blueberry pie, but to each their own

some highlights

also this, anyone who thinks you shouldn't have kids with the mother as young as legal is a real dummy.

As a Catholic myself in a heavily Catholic Country, let me tell you this.
Jesuits are Bad News.

Stereotypical jew, long nose, sweaty.

Anyone else feel bad for Hillary? She should have been president in 2008 but the voters back then couldn't keep their nigger fetish in check and got cucked worse than when Bill cucked her. Now she's about to be checked out of the presidency again. She should have assassinated King Nigger when she had the chance. Now he and the first apelady knows and they unfollowed and deleted all tweets about her they could.

DOMINATE!!!.

That's HIGH ENERGY verbage sent to us from Kek.

Yeah, most people in America probably think of university professors when they hear "Jesuit."

Friends of Jesus was started by conversos. Jews are at the heart of the Jesuit movement and Jesuits were key at subverting the entire Catholic Church. Never trust a kike.

The Clintons should have been executed for treason twenty years ago.

Fuck no. I feel nothing but contempt for traitors.

The weiner is the representation of the patriarchy, and the patriarchy is trying to bring down a stronk womyn like hillary just because she's a woman. Listen and believe!

She's completely reckless. No, she's getting what she deserved. Think of all the people she's hurt.

WE'RE REACHING DICK JOKE LEVELS THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE!

Fuck your stockholm syndrome. I've fought and struggled for everything I have. You think i'm going to shed any tears for some privileged bitch determined to sell out me and my countrymen to globalists with deep pockets. Fuck her.

At least they're slowing down white genocide.

But by creating more cucks that love shitskins so much that they want open borders. Just being white doesn't automatically fix everything.

Her vagina's gonna get stretched into a Stargate, babies will just materialize out of that thing. Stand back when the water breaks, though.

Jews are compulsive, he could;nt help it

They said it was in a file called "insurance" which means they probably feared for their life, or wanted to use it as leverage, and Weiner was already in trouble for sexing.

That shouldn't have been as funny as it was.

Does it still have the dialing pedestal?

you are sick.

Apple pie is the best thing, especially if it's fresh and hot still. Get yourself an epi pen or something and try some once in your life.

No. Not in the slightest. I feel kinda bad for Jeb! because he comes off as just kind of well meaning but goofy and naive. I don't feel bad for Hillary. She brought it all on herself.

That was completely normal in your grandparents' generation. The fact you think it's weird is a symptom of cultural death.

Greatgrandfather: 5 children
grandfather: 3 children
father: 1 child
me: [work in progress]

Ever been such a compulsive pervert that you accidentally fucked up 100+ years of jewish subversion?

Capped.
I wanted to post a clever reply, but none of them slamming enough, so I'll just keep it in my pants.

I don't understand how they thought a man named wiener wouldn't fuck them.
This shit isn't any different than the DNC thinking they have cards more powerful than a Trump, or a husband named Slick Willie.

I feel bad that Hillary still has a pulse.

Well, it's Thursday. Are they gonna get the ball rolling or what?

Why is this image so accurate?