((Orna Donath)) motherhood isn't real

archive.is/MqljZ

The Israeli sociologist Orna Donath knew he was putting his finger on a wound when he dared to ask a group of mothers if they repented of having children . But he never imagined it would cause a global controversy that does not give truce signals. Regretting his book Motherhood ( "repenting of motherhood", unprecedented in Brazil) brings together testimonies of 23 women who undoubtedly love their children, but if they could decide now, knowing what motherhood means and implies, would choose not Te- them. The background thesis that develops Donath is that women need to walk a predetermined path; that despite suppose we decided to be mothers freely, the social pressure to have children is huge, and the result is that some end up repenting.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0Y1PX
timesofisrael.com/after-israeli-study-regretting-motherhood-debate-rages-in-germany/
archive.is/wUjlc
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/09/love-regret-mothers-wish-never-had-children-motherhood
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gas the kikes.

Huma has a sister?

I'm not a statistician but I'm pretty sure a sample of 23 (((women))) isn't representative of anything (doubly so if she picked up most of those women from a synagogue)

*Weiner

That's one ugly Jewess, my dudes

Now that is a face that is begging to be beaten in with a tire iron if I've ever seen one.

/thread

This guy is full of shit.

It's not that I didn't want to be a father, but we'd only been married two years, for fuck's sake. Neither one of us had a great job and I was in school. I put my foot down and got frosted out for the better part of a week. When I was ready, we started trying. We had our son in late '99 and I have no regrets about waiting.

The point I'm trying to make is that no one came up to us and said "So, isn't it about time you two helped us outbreed the arabs?" There was no social pressure. 22 women heard a baby hiccup and they all suddenly started lactating. It's not societal pressure, it's biological pressure.

Hi reddit.

those digits user. kek blesses the truth in this post.

t. liberal

It's interesting the things that indicate usage of Reddit. Please tell me more..

I remember that year…young me discovered the internet (screensavers and wall papers were a thing back then), inner city niggers discovered Helly Hansen and Tommy Hilfiger and Bubba Bill went into round 2.

What is the best fatherly advice you could give a pair of married twenty somethings?

Of course some of them do. But let's look at why: Women are social creatures. Their self-worth is dependent on what others think of them and how they stack up in comparison to other women.

Right now (((they))) push the meme that the "hot" 40-something childless career woman is the epitome of a successful/happy life. Where do you see motherhood being put on a pedestal? I don't see that idea being encouraged anywhere in pop culture.

What is hilarious about feminism is that these women simply can't put two and two together. They keep falling for these horrible life destroying memes
… and at the end of the day they still can't figure out why they are miserable.

And now what do we have? To some women who got married and had children these kikes are creating some serious FOMO. They make it seam like everyone except that married mother is having a fucking blast. These kikes are playing on a woman's natural anxiety of not being accepted by society and having lower social status.

The title of the article
Women regretting being mothers =/= Maternal instinct does not exist. The audacity of these kikes I swear.

Life sucks, then you die

See that's the thing though, is that even in their stories, tv shows, movies, etc. those "hot" 40-somethings always end up regretting not having children or they go through a period where they try to get pregnant.

Meh i like milfs.

I've been saying that for longer than you've known how to hold your prick correctly, boy.

I'm reading the entire interview now:
REEEEEEEEEEEE

LiterallyShaking.gif

Communication is key. Assumptions on both your parts will fuck you over, so make sure you both know you're on the same page or the spaghetti will hit the fan at the worst possible time. This goes for finances, sex, which side of the roll the toilet paper goes on over and other things. She won't tell you this, probably, but she expects you to be a leader and a provider. You expect her to be a lover, mother to your children, and a homemaker. Make sure you both know what you need to do to keep the other one happy in these regards, and if those things don't make you both happy, then you need to talk about that, as well.

Oh look, it's another kike with mommy issues trying to chip away at the timeless basis of the goyim's family structure. A hundred years on from that fucking hack Freud, and, despite a warning shot from a certain disgruntled Austrian corporal, they're still at it.

"Farm animals need no family goy."

MOTHERHOOD IS A SPOOK.
EVERYTHING IS A SPOOK
SPOOK SPOOK SPOOK

Do kikes just talk about each other like everyone should know WHOOOO it is in order to manufacture fame for each other?

I knocked my wife up as a stipulation to us getting married. There is no point in marriage if you aren't having kids.

yes, actually. this is extraordinarily prevalent in the Academe

>wait and only have one because the father is too busy
#whitegenocide

I am fucking sick of jews quizzing each other on their sociopathy and psychosis and then projecting it onto all of us.

Me too, but i would rather have a young wife in her twenties bare me children and live my life with her than spending my life with a village bicycle.

Since when the fuck has repent been a synonym for "regret?"

do jews ever tire of being jews

Look goy! It's on a worldwide scale, and I have the sources to prove it in my book! Maybe everyone should stop having children?

Also it says HE, is it a guy, a woman, or mentally ill? Does (((it just so happen))) to have kids as well despite criticizing motherhood?

What's been your yearly cost for the kid, it shouldn't be that much starting out, which is why I disagree with you.

2d is fine, but IRL milfs are a sales tactic used to pawn off really shitty used goods.

Do you ever regret having kids?

mildly chubby chicks with good hip-waist ratio is high test.

He looks like a vampire rat.

that isn't milf though

Also in France, ugly French Jewess named Corinne Maier writes a book about how she regrets having 2 kids. AFTER she had 2 kids.

That's right, how would you like to grow up reading about how hell-mummy would rather have an extra month vacay each year, instead of you?

She coined a French phrase for women which roughly translates to "egg-shitters". The whole book is a now-typical goy-hatred diatribe against motherhood.

The Holocaust never happened… but it should have.

I think the inbreeding is what makes jews evil.

And no, I'm not talking about their fucked up brains…

They are evil because they are so damn fucking ugly.

They envy the more beautiful peoples.

No wonder she says that, she's to fucking ugly to be a mother.

Fucking kikes and their inbreeding.

Anyone who has grown up with an adopted or step mother can see through this bullshit immediately. Non-biological mother figures can put on a really good facade of caring, so much that it's indistinguishable, but the minute shit hits the fan or emotional stress arrives, those faked maternal instincts go out the window and the child is just a brat to be put in place. Does a mother lose her cool at her kids for minor misdemeanors? Would she ever threaten to leave her children, or stop caring for them, unless she was mentally ill? No. A woman with no biological children of her own can only treat children like pets that talk back, or like siblings to be competed against for the fathers affection. This is fine in vocations like nursing or childcare, but in a surrogate mother figure this is traumatic for the child.

Reminder that it's okay for jews to lie to goyim if it fits them. As in, they can love being mothers but tell goyim otherwise.

We are nothing more than cattle to them, but somehow we frighten them so much because they know, their end of days is coming.

Shut the fuck up. You probably go to Reddit too, you fucking moron.

Link is new but I saw this kike pig saying this shit… 6-12months ago. I guess she's making it her thing now. Fucking vile subhuman trash.

The endgame of all this liberties/hedonism that kikes keep fueling, fuck like animals in heat 24/7 and never or barely think about having a family/kids. Since only trough marriege you can ave lots of kids and give a proper teacing to shield from kike whisper, hence why (((they))) destroyed and replaced by "living the life". Than bitches dies childless or with a bunch of dumb-down kids, that will intensify the issue and be a problem for society.
Its like treadmill with a carrot in a stick.

Most of the fullanons here don't go to reddit other than to extract lib tears. Don't project.

I'm still not clear on whether this is a dude or not.

Sage

This was published in June, fam. Though a mentally ill, gender confused Jew advocating against white survival is SSDD

This isn't cuckchan you retard, people who aren't shills or newfags wouldn't even visit that shithole for a second.

Universal suffrage was a mistake.

Women leaving the kitchen was a mistake.
laugh track

old stuff.

and she's clearly just bitter nobody will ever want to have her monkey faced children.

He should ask all those 45 year old cat ladies on antidepressant pills if they wish they had a family.Fucking kikes, i would kill them all with my bare hands.

Most teenage NEETS with mommy issues do.

It's translated from Brazilian monkey scratches. Here's the kike take on it:

archive.is/0Y1PX
timesofisrael.com/after-israeli-study-regretting-motherhood-debate-rages-in-germany/

Here's the Bong take on it:
archive.is/wUjlc
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/09/love-regret-mothers-wish-never-had-children-motherhood

Your childish red/blue team tribalism is pointless and retarded.

This one part is true. Men are actually superior single-parents. Then comes the bullshit

You get everything for free and all you have to do is care for your child, something healthy women enjoy any way.

Men get to enter as rarely as their employer will give them time off. There is ZERO agency to it unless the man is his own boss. And oftentimes people at the top work the longest hours because they feel the weight of an entire company depending on them, and know that if there's a problem and they don't fix it noone else will.

Basically, the only way that statement applies is if a man has no interest in caring for his children whatsoever. Then he gets to enter when he pleases, which is never, and also to leave when he pleases, which is always.

I wouldn't gas that with a stolen shower.