#RazerGate

Razer is currently the most red-pilled option for peripherals. They took a stab at Apple and makes a clever joke. Feminazis are losing their shit

twitter.com/Razer/status/793499214311411713

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuV50zZc360
georgia.arrests
youtube.com/watch?v=8q7n4C_d2K8
twitter.com/Razer/status/793625537310707712
archive.is/XWNPX
mobile.twitter.com/Razer/status/793625537310707712
amazon.com/SHARKK-Precision-Programmable-Cartridge-programmable/dp/B00R6IMBYW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Razer is overpriced trash though.

Pretty much. The only thing I can reccomend buying of theirs is their entry level mouse, which is basically a 2004 era Intellimouse. It's quite nice and cheap and holds up well.

But if we can convince the shitlibs that the alt-right is supporting Razer en masse, the resulting protests and triggering will be glorious.

In other words, the greatest value Razer currently offers is an easy triggering of shitlibs.

Logitech supremacy niggers.

god i hate that cunt

Guess im buying razer products from now on. I hardly knew ye logitech

All those cuck faces…

Can't say I give a shit. Razer products are overpriced crap. Logitech master race reporting in with God tier durability and god tier post-sale service.

never again

that won't last if females are running their pr

D…Did they just double down on the shitlordery? Whelp, they just won my business.

This is true you're paying for overpriced hardware with some logo and lights on it. That said, my brother bought me a keyboard/mouse and some 7.1 headphones awhile back. I would have never bought this shit myself but I wasn't going to turn down free stuff. I've had them for almost a year now and they've held up well, I especially like the keyboard because it reminds me of my old IBM model M.

The Holla Forums in me worries that anyone that comes over might think I'm a consumer whore because I have this stuff laying around but now I'm going to sport it proudly and if asked I'll point to liberal salt over this tweet. Lets mine this for all it's worth.

Hopefully they don't apologise or anything like that, SJWs only go into a feeding frenzy when they think they can get somewhere.

yeah nah the only razer garbage I have is my keyboard and I didn't even buy it, I won it in a World of Tanks tournament

does your stuff usually break by then? all my mice and keyboards are over a decade old.

I feel better now about paying stupid amounts of money for their shit with leds on it for my fiancée (she likes leds).

This is true. No matter how Razer acts is no excuse to buy their products that are overpriced and break within one year, every time.
Besides, they WILL cuck out and apologize for this, because they will get a call from some Jews soon.

Razer makes fucking terrible peripherals though, they masturbate the "anti-sjws" and "anti-feminists" who binge watch sargon of accuck to excuse their shit

No, not really I take care of my stuff and have a graveyard of hardware that only sits there because it's still good and I might need it someday. Any time I see something laying around a basement or in a dumpster I make sure to snatch it up.

I was mostly referring to the headphones, I've gone through countless pairs of those just in the last decade and they've all managed to break in one way or another (or not be worth the cost as soon as I got them). Anything studio quality holds up, anything "gamer" quality breaks within a few years at most. The Razor ones I have seem to be holding up a little better but they are heavy and slide down my ears after extended use. Impossible to use for an entire day but fine enough for a game session or listening to a few albums. They aren't the best in sound quality either but I'm an audio/video-fag so I'm never pleased with that anyway.

I've killed some shitty work mice but my old intellimouse managed to make it 15 years before a button broke. That was such a great mouse, best thing MS ever made.

If you want to shoot yourself in the foot like that then fine nigger but it really makes no sense.

wow a woman who likes stupid shiny things, what a surprise. (rlly tho good job not being sad and alone like me lmao)

Razer makes garbage gear but idiots are losing themselves over that tweet? And we're going to support them over that tweet? It's literally fucking nothing, what the fuck is wrong with the world today?

I'm gonna start promoting this at cuckchan.

Also, just noticed a certain logo similarity..

And, of course, the most audacious claim…

I hope that when Chelsea Van Fatmountain gets to Hell, she's shown a mural of all the attention-whoring borderline personalities she's enabled over the years.

Wew, haven't anything from the meth whale in a long time.
Razer peripherals are trash though. I bought a death adder mouse for me and my mate and they both ended up being a nightmare.

She's weird. Loves shiny things but doesn't seem to like her engagement ring which is super fucking shiny. I went maximum shine with a super ideal cut and color on a nearly 1ct diamond on polished platinum which isn't exactly cheap but she seems to like the mouse with leds more.. Fuck me.

No argument there. They're the Bose of peripherals.

But Logitech is going full SJW, and has had declining quality ever since they cancelled the MX Revolution.

The basic Deathadder is your current intellimouse equivalent. I like it for the price.

I do not endorse any other product from them. I DO suggest we prop them up in online order to drive division into the SJW / gaymergurrl ranks.

See, every time I purchase good headphones, my dog chews them up, and every time I get cheap headphones, my dog doesn't chew them.

Reminder to everyone that this numb cunt once attempted to sell her baby to a pedophile for meth and that she really looks like pics related.

That's actually pretty good. You could have some electronics place / chink factory make you a ring with an embedded electroluminescent strand + space for one of those tiny hearing aid batteries, so it pulses with movement. Probably cost you a few hundred bucks for something she'd wear more than the rock ring.

Also you fell for the diamond jew, don't fall for it again, go read 'have you ever tried to sell a diamond'

G502 has a very good sensor despite its retarded shape. I'm either going zowie FK next or throwing razer a bone depending on if they cuck.

…That's it? I was expecting "Feminism sucks you kike sluts", not an inoffensive common line that you would hear from a PG-13 film.

It doesn't take much to offend them, but they're probably just bluffing for attention and social media likes.

I can smell the yeast from here

That's the only reason I think they will win this, because their attempts to make this into a "thing" will either flop or be the subject of widespread ridicule like the dongle thing and do nothing to aid the dumpster fire that is the public's perception of feminism

So is Apple though.

Thank Kek.

It's a very nice keyboard, too. Would recommend.

well they didn't specify whether they were counting individuals or by mass

take your shit slide thread and go to Holla Forums, you fucking man child.

Checked!

How can anybody function in this world who gets that torqued up about a cheesy joke?

hr fills engineering jobs with poosintheloos

It is like the most ridiculous and insane leftist strawman in existence come to life. The memes have become real. Civilisation is doomed.

Their mech keyboard is actually good if you like blues. Had one for a while until I switched to a corsair with reds.

My logitech mouse that I've had for more than a decade is finally starting to die. I WAS going to replace it with another logitech, but now I'm thinking razer, just to piss off feminists.

found the jew
funding sjw's is the root of their power

I wouldn't buy Razer. I'm not a big fan of Logitech after my MX518 died. I had two razers and two logitechs die on me after just over a year each. I would definitely go Steelseries for a mouse.

Everyone remember Donglegate?

Also for mechanical keyboards I'd go Glorious PC Gaming Race. It's modular so you can change the switches if you don't like them.

I really want some of these Encyclopedia Dramatica things to be true but a lot of the time they aren't.

Also: If this is RazerGate, we can be…

RAZOR GATORS

youtube.com/watch?v=LuV50zZc360

Who remembers YTMND? I 'member…

That's nice and all, but I've purchased CoolMaster and Zowie for my keyboard and mouse needs.

I got a Final Mouse per Levelcap's recommendation in his videos. Better than the Logitech I had, cheaper than any Razer. Three DPI settings and two thumb buttons. Just enough, not too much.

The one drawback is that the light on the back stays on all the time. All.the.time.

It might not do anything against hardcore leftists, but normies will think that it's stupid. Feminists is doing the right a huge favor when they perform stunts like this.

A lot of HR/PR folk are out-of-touch kool-aid drinkers who don't give a flying shit about their own employees besides their own personal image. My parents loathed them for being airheaded and selfish.

looks kind of tiny

we can now exclude the Logitech stuff from the list.

I know that feel user

He hasn't asked to borrow anything again so $20 well spent.

pajeets have insane nepotism, like jews. put one pajeet into management and he'll fill the entire department with his fellow pajeets and toss out all other forms regardless of their level of competence, education, and training. i noticed that ironically the gooks seem to have none at all though, which is weird. what the fuck is up with that? oh and whites are unbearably cucked. good lord, why the fuck did i go into tech? i should have been a chemist.

Filipinos do this as well tbh though they usually aren't in tech stuff.

How do they even reach your headphones/headset? Tug on the cord and pull them down?

Had a MX518, then a G9x (main buttons died rather quickly) and now a G502. I like the G502.

Kill all girl gamers tbh.

I left them on my desk and she got up on top of it from the chair.

georgia.arrests org/Arrests/Randi_Harper_6016247/

That doesn't give us any details. I might as well say that proves that she was arrested for pouring gasoline on homeless niggers and lighting them up.

In my case the idiot left it on a floor unattended knowing full well his roommates had a bastard puppy running around that they didn't discipline.

My Dogs would never attempt such a thing because they know what would happen if they did. I'm not above shooting an animal if it gives me a reason to do so. I wouldn't shoot a dog for chewing up something but he'd be sleeping in the cold for a few nights at least. I will shoot any dog that bites me or the kids with no fucks given. The last time I lined the other dogs up and made an example of him.

Back to cuckchan, faggot!

I've been using the term Feminazis since I heard it on talk radio in 1993, faggot. Kill yourself as soon as you're old enough to buy alcohol.

Chinks don't hire chinks due to backstab/malicious compliance worries. They want pajeets they can dispose of convienently and quietly.

Christ they're easily triggered.

(checked)
This. I've bought 4 Razer mice and they all started to malfunction within a year. Logitech peripherals last longer and perform better.

dubs of truth

That's the beauty of it.

how much are they paying you

Nice advertisement for your overpriced dogshit products, kike. Fuck off.

Razer crap owner, this guy is right.

Shit as a Minecraft player I'm disappointed of Notch (not surprised tho). He even endorses Hillary what a huge faggot.

Really nigger? Can you not into corporations?

Let me have my fun or I'll stick my tongue in your ear.

Notch came in and supported Razer. He also says he likes Trump more than Hillary. Wtf have you been smoking son?

That's… not the what's happening here. LOGITECH hired SJWs to run their Twitter. Razer has dudebros who don't give a fuck.

Did she light a homeless man on fire before or after trying to sell her baby for meth? It's a compatible narrative, let's work with it

I got one too based off of lirik's advertisement of it, it's a great mouse, however the scroll wheel of the tournament pro 2016 edition broke fairly easily on normal use within a month, emailed finalmouse and they just sent me an entirely new one. I just gotta note to click the scroll wheel to the right, if i force the left side it'll break

I feel the same way about Logitech. Had a G5 and G500 (both expensive mice), both died immediately after the waranttee period. I don't remember how long that was.

With both of them I was able to get them to work a little bit longer by literally dissassembling the tiny switches, and housing, dozens of times. Honestly I don't think it was the switches that failed, but something to do with the way the housing and the switches fit together. It was really finicky

Currently using some fucking generic "6D Optical Mouse GT-V7" that came as part of a keyboard+mouse combo on DX.com

Been using it for two years and it's the best mouse I've ever had. Sensor is less picky, accurate enough, fits like a dream. Can't even buy another one exactly the same, cannot find it for sale.

I had a logitech mouse for about 2 years. It worked just fine the entire time. I even sold it for about 60% of what i bought it for. I think it was the g502. If i ever do get a new mouse its gonna be a steelseries or microsoft.

Was a mistype. Meant Logitech obviously.

Okay just making sure.

I'll never get another logitech after those frustrating experiences. I'll probably drop $40 on four different random "soft touch plastic" chinese gaming mice and maybe get a zowie at the same time

During.

IDK man. I put a G700 through a thousand hours of Chivalry and it's still doing great. Been using this G502 for a year and haven't had a problem yet either.

Maybe i was just lucky. It was a really good mouse. Still not buying from logitech again.

Who the fuck buys a keyboard that doesn't have a numpad?

forgot to properly reply

faggot crowd-followers on /g/ and fat smurf haired bitches who want to pretend to be one of them… that's who

I give them to our employees that have a smaller workstation, a smaller frame, and those who don't use the numpad frequently.

What's the joke even? That they don't use default control options?

I'd rather have it and not use it, including in an employee situation. If you ever re-use keyboards they become useless to anyone who could use it.

Or

I assume they're poking fun at something else that doesn't include an SD card slot.

Man she really let herself go these days

Oh. I read "S is my D".

At this point I'd be fine with resurrecting John Romero's career just to piss off some landwhales.

Kensington

SLIDE THREAD, Idiots need to stop bumping

I have a Staples mouse and stole a old keyboard from my dad.

I dont get the joke or why feminists find it offensive, please spoonfeed me

FAGGOT

Outdated a fuck, the wire on the G500 can't hold up to shit, eight or nine times I've had to fix the wire at the joint to the mouse. Twice within getting a brand new boxed one, survived 20 hours light use.

The most recent time I literally cut off that part of the wire because I could only be arsed with a botchjob, stripped the plastic shrink wrap off of them near the tips, splayed the wire and twisted all five/six wires using that solder knot that barely ever breaks. Wrapped it up with tape and made sure the wire was loose on the exit from the mouse this time.

Been fine ever since, but I've literally had more than one do this within days of getting them, both with the old and the new wire version. Utter shut, and the mouse is fucking huge too so ubless you have an arm rest it's guarenteed RSI.

I meant g400** fuck.

Been trying to think of an engagement present that is non-(((diamond))). A nice pendant maybe? A brooch? Anons, ideas?

I think it's that you're not a pro unless you have a SD (secure digital) card port.

Razer just backed down and deleted the tweets. I lost a bunch of angry sperging shitlib responses I had yet to archive.

Fuck it. This had potential.

After a long negotiation, it turned out the nigger didn't even have any meth. That's when she doused him with gasoline and lit him up. The nigger, I mean.

Do you have any heirlooms?

cucks

There are other precious gems that are rarer than diamonds and cheaper. You might be able to find some near you. Places with mines and stuff will sell dirt and gravel from their location for people to sift through. They also 'salt' their dirt with gems they already found to keep customers happy, if they know they have a light yielding batch.

Or look into aluminum casting, it's super cheap and easy, just not very safe. But you could make her something in wax and then cast it in aluminum.

seeing how they're essentially the spics of asia i'm not surprised. and of course they aren't in tech, not with their double digit iqs.

checked

and of course they'd cuck out. razer's conviction is as strong as the quality of their products. breaks down in record time.

youtube.com/watch?v=8q7n4C_d2K8

source?

I was so angry at Razer for cucking out that I forgot that Silver is very cheap too for jewelry making amounts and melts as easy as aluminum

They fucked up. Never apologize to these people. Now they smell blood.

Here come the ravonous cucks demanding that the shitlord be replaced with a proud woman of colour(bonus points for religion of peace!)

people who only use their keyboard for playing assfaggots and uploading screenshots to reddit/geekhack.

They fucked up now. Now they fucked up.

All the people commenting on that telling them to never apologise kind of makes up for it. People are becoming wise to the strategies

But Razer products are overpriced piece of garbage

That's because your dog has good taste

Exactly.

Being red pilled doesn't excuse the shit price point of razer.

Whether the employee uses it or not is up to them, what's important is that they sign a document stating that the ergonomics coordinator identified the keyboard as the best fit for them and has provided one for their uses. If they complain about wrist pain or some shit down the line, we got our ass covered.

how many fat women are employed by this company?

how is posting a man covered in Doritos shitlordery

you wot

I'm sure that will bring back the special snowflakes into buying your stuff.

S my D

This.
Also not Holla Forums

All women gamers are trash when it comes to competitive play. That fat cunt claiming she's been in a lot of competitions can count with no hands exactly how many she has won,0. I am not a Razer hater although I agree it's mostly overpriced junk, when on sale their mechanical keyboards are a great deal. Get a Roccat Kone if you're looking for a gaming mouse.

You would not believe the horror. The worst part is explaining why the chair doesn't fit them, several of them are the type that immediately go on a rant that their weight makes them a protected class and I can't say they're overweight. Then you got the delusional ones who believe big is beautiful.

nice link/archive

0 roccat mice, shit list is shit

fite me

It's legit, but you're right. We should always provide proof and archive just in case.

twitter.com/Razer/status/793625537310707712
archive.is/XWNPX

TOTAL
CUCKOCALYPSE

Look at pro gaming teams. Find a single woman that's not in a special snowflake women's league team.

You gonna tell me that's because gaming is toxic and doesn't allow women to thrive? Any big pro player is under constant barrage from 12 year olds trying to dig up some drama on them. And yes, they'll receive death and/or rape threats as well as all sorts of "threats" imaginable. They tend to acknowledge it as what it is - 12 year olds attempting banter. Why? Because they like playing the game at a high level more than they like being outraged.

Women fucking suck at video games. This is not a statement, it's an observation. Perhaps they suck because it's hard for a woman to get absorbed in video games so thoroughly - it's very rare that a woman is a nolifer to such a degree. Perhaps a rare woman possessed of a highly competitive spirit has went way beyond video games. I don't know. All I know is that no feminazi out there can give you a sound argument on why there is no girl good enough to compete with guys in games like CS, Overwatch, Quake – just name any game with a high skill ceiling.

In csgo there are all girl pro leagues and teams that are shitter than my esea open team and yet they have tournaments with huge prize pools and get tons of sponsors. It's not fair bros

I don't have one on my home pc because I just don't need it. The smaller footprint conserves desk space

that pic is like 5 years old

Checked for I legitimately cannot wait to chase numales with a hatchet and a grin, then make them watch me deep-dick the women they've been beta-orbiting.

Pathetic.

In my younger years I used to play quite a bit of CS 1.6 I participated in money tournaments and was a CAL admin along with playing on M/P league teams. I have also played pro DOTA in European leagues, I am American. I have never once in my life played a single female or team of females, who were considered pro, in any game where I or my team lost. All female gamers are shit tier.

The roccat kone has been available for a decade faggot.

STICKY REQUEST SENT

Twitter

those cuck faggots

Late to the party, haven't read through the whole thread, just wanted to say that it pisses me off like nothing else when people feel the need to preface their statements with "as a X myself…" and "as someone who has done X…"

Sometimes it's necessary to tell people things like that, e.g., "I'm actually a biologist myself so I may be able to answer this question" but this fucking identity bullshit just makes me sick.

I was raised to be modest, to be humble, to never let myself be a victim, to be respectful, all that good stuff. Of course I'm not always perfect, but the fact that my mother raised me like that has ensured that I have grown up to be a half decent person who can behave like an adult, not some whining "look at meeeeee" idiot. So is it just shitty parents not smacking their idiot kids when they need it?

It's even worse that people and companies usually end up having to acquiesce to these fuckwits. They don't have much choice, they have to maintain their brand, and that's gonna be hard if the feminists start sharpening their pitchforks.

How the fuck does she operate?

bitch is so fucking stupid she has to get someone else to actually make the game for her and then takes credit for it

she also helped make a board game where she "wrote" a sjw horror scenario called "make america disintegrate again" where you play as an evil monster Trump……would love to see her swing…would help hoist her

The feminist message is both heteronormative and sex-negative and as a cock loving candy-ass faggot the double standard triggers me.

For gaming I prefer no numpad, if I am working I need it. Clearly she never does any work because she would have a numpad if she did.

"Work" to her is fellating anyone she thinks will increase her social status and potential income. That's how fat SJW cunts "operate".

the mx1100 is stupid tier, I believe its stuck at 125hz and just doesn't feel smooth.
There are many good logitech mice but their office mice are deliberately gimped to shit tier, like the over priced mx revolution.

I'm using a TKL right now

Someone needs to call Logitech out for not being an equal opportunity hiring place.

the nostrils and face structure… it's a female weev

Fuck off Razer shill.

Just because you made a snarky tweet don't expect people to come running to buy your overpriced gaymer shit.

Based Notch.

Storm Spawn is god tier tbh. Mine is going on 5 years now and still works perfectly. Too bad they don't make them anymore.

Get off my lawn.
Mine's 12 years old, all the labeling ink has long since rubbed off, but it's still going strong.
Is the MX500 considered one of the "great" mice? I can't find it on these meme lists.

I had one of those, I used it for 8 years till the left button stopped working

I see the MX500 has 800 dpi.
Someone want to explain what a good dpi is? >400?

WHY IS THIS OFFENSIVE TO WOMAN?
AS A FLAMING FAGGOT I LIKE TO S THE D
IS THAT CUNT SUGGESTING THAT ONLY WOMAN S THE D?!!!
THE NEXT KEYBOARD I LOSE UP MY RECTUM WILL BE A RAZOR

I miss my old MX518. Thing stopped working, but I got several years of mileage out of the thing… Literally wore it into the ground.

They also sent a free G502 as a replacement. Took some getting used to, but I'm happy with it. Price was certainly right.

800 DPI is alright. If you care about accuracy then what's more important is that the mouse doesn't have acceleration or smoothing.

"Maw unleashing razor snow, Of dragons from the blue brought down, Births the walking winter's woe, The High King in his Jagged Crown."
―Ancient Nord verse.[src]

All this correspondence yo.

Fuck

my problem with razer is the wires they use are really thin and are quick to break internally.

i bought one of their shitty keyboards during amazon's black friday one year and had to rma that pile of rainbow shit four times before giving up and ordering a ducky off ebay. pure trash.

MFW all my shit is Razer

why they all have the same face expression?

It's the face of a drone attempting to appear like an interesting person.

goddamn user, get your shit together.

Cuck level: 200%

people that buy razer are retarded

My mouse is big, heavy, and whoever designed the graphics should be shot but I've yet to find a mouse that fits my hand better. Plus it has a pinky key and those appear to be nonexistant on the market.

Go on ebay and search for 'computer mouse'. You will find cheap mouses/keyboards that barely cost a few quid straight out of China and guess what? They will last longer than a Razer. Also fuck logjewtech. The markup on their shit is almost as ridiculous as Razer. Just buy a cheap generic mouse and keyboard off ebay or aliexpress straight from China. If it breaks? No big loss but they're pretty much from the same exact factories and same quality if not sometimes better. Have had mine for 11 years now and it still works but I mostly replaced it with a newer Chinese mouse and keyboard off ebay that only cost me like 20 quid total. Pocket change.

Sorry I work at a computer store and get this stuff for CHEAP. Mousepad and mouse are 6+ years old. Missing key because I dropped the W key while cleaning and used Pause Break as replacement in the meantim til I find it. Sticker residue because I peeled it off just today and brought it home. Glass desk because fuck it, it was cheap.

Blood stains from your bitch giving me a lap dance while on her period.

do the chinks make the autismmo mice too?

that's obviously zit juice user.

Are you implying there's anything anonymous about this site?

given what anonymous is these days i imagine having giant boils on their thighs is rather common.

I've been trolling for 12 years now. Before trolling was even a meme in fact. Your post was so low energy the only response I can muster is figuratively me telling you how low energy it is.

KEK speaks. He's real, created from the collective consciousness of those who shitpost here for the sole purpose of raising chaos. We fuel him with our energy and he rewards us with dubs, trips, quads and quints.

Notch is perhaps the least cucked Swede. By Swede standards, of course.

Doesn't mean you belong here, faggot
>>>/reddit/

sinead please.

It's funny how women never influence companies by making up the bulk of engineering or design, it's always through HR/PR cuntery

She's slowly turning into Brianna Wu. Fascinating.

I have to hand it to her, she really perfected the myspace angle thing.

Razer deathadder is deadly. If you ignore that it's clicks are loud as hell. Got 106 kills - 14 deaths in one game of verdun. Turn sensitivity to max, plus max acceleration, then try not to get dizzy or throw up.
Pretty sure used to have G300 or 400. Having to change battery packs that shoot out like mag clips is retarded.

HEY GUYS
Know what's more important than this?

LITERALLY EVERYTHING

Get into the investigation threads to make things happen. ToddandClare/Cendyn/Russia bank thread. FBI FOIA requests thread. FBI Files thread.

Yes, Razer is cool for not bowing down to SJW's, but like all SJW topics they're making a mountain out of a molehill and this simply isn't important. They're distracting you with mindless shit.

We're days out from the election, with the Clinton campaign imploding, a potential coup happening, the FBI practically begging internet autists to help and votes being rigged.

Do something useful and
MAKE HAPPENINGS HAPPEN AGAIN

GFD forgot to sage.

On my Razer I had a mouse button fail after a couple years, but I soldered in a new replacement switch and it's been going OK since then. The paint is wearing off on the buttons though.

I also have a Logitech and it's not really much better - also a mouse button failure after a couple years. I'm not a fan of testimonials, most of these products use components that come from the same manufacturers and we just pretend there are real differences. It pays to be distrustful of X is bad, use Y instead because Y probably paid people to shill that position. My advice is to learn to repair and salvage shit so it will last forever. People throw things out constantly because they're incapable of fixing something for 50¢.

I picked up a really nice $300 dehumidifer because the humidity sensor stopped working, replaced the sensor for a few bucks. It's amazing how much money a person can save if they learn just a little bit about electronics and soldering.

Except for members of the Khazarite reptile-elite, the Chinese generally don't have the inclination to upset power balances and are more content to be given a job and progression path and toil away for the rest of their years.

Oy vey be quiet Moshe, did you forget that G-D created the goyim because someone had to buy retail?
Just think of the children, what will happen to us poor honest merchants?
You are not some kind of self-hating Jew are you?

It's "please don't hurt me I'm not threatening" face.

Someone should tweet at him that's pretty homophobic because lots of gaymen love the D :^)

They make some pretty cool products with outstanding build quality, but they are indeed overpriced.
Their notebooks are definitely worth buying when on sale though if you need a sleek, functional speed machine.

Show solidarity for them, they already apologized and deleted the tweet, show 'em they are pandering to the wrong crowd by kowtowing.

I own a Corsair keyboard, so what does that make me?

This. I replaced Imperator 2012 after it started loosing sensitivity less than a year after purchase.

The replacement mouse got dead and heated the cable if plugged.

My buddy got dead Krait.

OP is a fag.

10 shekels

mobile.twitter.com/Razer/status/793625537310707712
I have hope for the future.

I have a Logitech G100s and its alright for a cheap mouse. Performance is decent and simple, but the bottom wears off easily. Looks like its time to replace it soon.

Whats a good and simple mouse 50 bucks or under? I like the adjustable speeds on the Logitech.

Good to know Logitech's social media dept is all women.

I'll buy RAZER if I feel like overpaying for peripherals…

If you like overpriced edgy bullshit, Roccat is better than Razer.

Which is strange, since my Razer mouse and mousepad have been one of my best purchases in a long time. Have them for years and no problem whatsoever.

I guess it's a bit like apple. For some people it runs amazing and almost every product runs for years and for some it's just complete crap.

My deathadder died within 6 months, no international warranty coverage. Meanwhile, my Logitech shit got replaced even in one instance when it was out of warranty.

I'm all for companies not adhering to PC bullshit, but I certainly won't pay a premium for crap just because their PR department is not full retard as other companies.

You could always buy them used.

That way the seller can go buy new Razer hardware.

I got a G402, I seriously regretted not getting the one with a million buttons in it (G600) or the VOLOS. I realized having more buttons is more important for quick access to shit than fucking stupidly high dpi. That way, for example, if I'm playing battlefield, I have all the regular controller actions in my mouse and don't have to take my hand off the arrow keys to try and press something else on my keyboard and then suddenly pressing something I didn't want or having to look down to press the right button.

You kikes couldn't possibly virtue signal any harder.

Who said you could leave your autismbasement? >>>Holla Forums

>>>/suicide/

I found out that it is inconvenient for aiming accuracy to use additional mouse buttons in heatened clutches.

Other than that you are right.

They are marginally better than generic chink shit and cost 5 times more.

Logitech is more affordable and all around better though.

Good to see a niche company with some balls. I think I still have my Boomslang, circa 1999, in the basement somewhere. Shame Razer are well behind the curve against the larger players. Perfectly happy with my Logitech G19 keyboard and G9x mouse, thank you very much.

You can pick up replacement teflon feet for like 10 bucks. I did just that for my G9x mouse and they are smoother than the originals.

The joke was inappropriate. They shouldn't have made it but giving in to sjw is always the worse mistake

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What's with that weird expression by the guy on the bottom with the black hat? I'm reminded of a dumb ass 16 year-old girl who thinks that she's acting "cute", but, given the circumstances, I doubt that's what he's going for.

Don't forget:

No wonder all games are shit.

How redpilled is MARS ?

Having half your shit taken from divorce teaches a man about life, even more so when you're a self-made billionaire.

couch gaming master race

G-Skill makes a superior keyboard.

Shark makes a superior mouse.

My Logitech headphones are five years old (and still works great), so I don't know what I would update too, but I'm sure there's a better option than either Logitech or Razer. Why buy overpriced trash, when there are superior cheaper options on the market?

amazon.com/SHARKK-Precision-Programmable-Cartridge-programmable/dp/B00R6IMBYW

This is what I use, and I've never had a problem with it. Less than $50 and at least as good as a Razer.

seriously, people like you act like humans aren't capable of opening another tab and keeping track of two different subjects at the same fucking time

Always one or the other with you idiots

Top kek

Ask us how we know you are 12 and shouldn't be here faggot.

This warrants a thread? Go fuck yourself, OP.

checked.

Listen user, I can't dig through 6 gorillion files of potential happenings without a comfy mouse.

There have been two threads in the past week where fellow Holla Forumsocks are asking how to sift through so much information without their brains breaking.

I took over 100 screenshots of white women voting for Trump and worked for 8 hours straight. If I want to shit on some bloody jeaned faggot with subpar gear for keks, you can't stop me or question my dedication to MAGA.

why

(checkchecked)
He's right you know

polite sage because this isn't important

Would recommend.
I've had an AM for a few years. Really pleasant driverless five-button mouse with a recessed DPI switch on the bottom. It actually has seven buttons, but only one pair of side buttons can be active at a time, and you change and store the setting by holding down a mouse button while plugging it in.

The mouse clicks a little harder than anything else I've used, but not by too much. Comfortable to rest your fingers on the mouse buttons without accidental clicks, which is now a problem I have with other mice.

Huge teflon feet almost as wide as the mouse itself on the front and back, and it comes with a spare set. I take care of mine by only using them on a clean mat, though. Once they get scratched, on any mouse, they'll never get the same slide back.

The liftoff distance is pretty phenomenal. With one side down, if you lift the other side up by less than a wooden matchstick's worth, it stops reading.

The only problems I've had with it are with the mousewheel, and supposedly, they made some improvements in the model some time after I had bought mine.
It uses an optical wheel instead of a mechanical one, which means it does occasionally get a little dirty, so you get a misread back-and-forth instead of a one way motion. Which is not the best thing, because you can't really get at it without opening it up, and the screws are underneath the skids. Fortunately, the plastic clamps on very sturdily by itself, and ever since the first time I opened it up I just left the screws out, so I can easily open it up and get it clean. You can get at the sensor and wheel very easily, and the indexing mechanism comes apart completely for cleaning and perhaps relubrication. Didn't really need to do that for the first two years, and I guess the spare skids serve a purpose should it come to that.
I also rebent the inner contact on the microswitch for the middle mouse button, it started giving me the occasional double click recently, but that was after years of pretty heavy use. Worth looking into doing that if you're having that sort of failure with any piece of hardware, though. Those small microswitches are in fact serviceable.

Can't really say anything really bad about it. The few troubles it has just require a touch of maintenance, and everything good about it is damned good. Beats out everything else I've laid by grubby mitts on. Maybe look for something else if you want more buttons, though.

I just really hope BenQ acquiring Zowie didn't completely kill everything good about the products. I wouldn't be too surprised if that were the case.

every single one of them are hideous deformed parodies of humanity.

Far left, middle row is my favorite one.

i still have a gravis programpad for rom vidyaing, 1991!

It would be able to legally drive, fight in a war, drink booze, smoke a cigar, run for congress, and dive from a flying aircraft carrier double-firing uzis with an eyepatch.
Remember if you want to SOAR WITH THE EAGLES this november to vote Gravis-Tan!
Surprisingly Japan doesn't have a tan for that even though they moved there and make only for that market now, so have an awesome clipart eagle for your everyday propaganda purposes I found. And some other random crap.

get her those weeb LED cat-ear axons, same price as the ring but will actually get you laid. (Might even want to keep them on during!)

dubba dubs!

what the fuck is that R A T thing? How does that even work?
also I somehow have a god tier without caring about mice or even looking at the packaging, is that a standard MS mouse now?

Why would you want to besmirch those who tried to save us by tying them to feminists? Are you…are you new here? Are you from Teh Dahnald?

Worse. Much worse. Despite being redpill he married (((one)))
Some men should not be trusted to handle a penis.

prolly fired the original faggot. Send him to Sega!

noice ID yo

it's a pretty shite and wussy game in general, but Dead or Alive is roughly half&half though men are on the upper half. Like 1&2 will be male, then token female. Next bracket 4&5, then female, and so on. They love to main the ninja chicks and Ryu, so I presume that they're "canon-whores"
[spoiler]I don't know how many of you fags have encountered it but it seems quite popular a trend with females especially as they trend towards snowflakeism to only ever pick the "Designated Story Heroes" ala Ken, Ryu, Guile, Chun-Li, Cammy if they play Street Fighter for example, or Kung Lao, Kitana, Mileena, Jax, Sonya, Sub Zero on MK and to get slightly to moderately disgusted by "edgelords" that only play Bison and Akuma and Shang Tsung. In terms of DoA they also really hate Helena for some reason, prolly cuz she's "Perfect white waifu the character"

There's a pretty good OW player that's a chick, but she's actually busy Trumpeting for the campaign at the moment[/spoiler]