FBI IS ASKING FOR HELP GET IN HERE

The twatter account for the FBI Records Vault came to life for the first time in a year and has been tweeting out all kinds of links to files on Tesla, Fred Trump, General Petraeus and the Baltimore Protests amongst other things.

Help dig through this shit, they're trying to tell us something.

Link to twitter here:

twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-04/view
vault.fbi.gov/recently-added
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/793482749025792000
vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation/william-j.-clinton-foundation.pdf/view
archive.is/Rfbz7
vault.fbi.gov/foipa-requests-0481d/Policy Directive 0481D Part 01 of 01/view
vault.fbi.gov/stay-behind-special-agent-program-in-alaska
archive.is/O9AoP
vault.fbi.gov/social-networking-sites-and-fbi-employee-guidance
vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla/Nikola Tesla Part 03 of 03/at_download/file
vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation
businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-campaign-john-podesta-ufos-aliens-2016-10
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/11/wikileaks-reveals-podestas-obsession-with-aliens-space-aliens/
motherjones.com/politics/2016/03/hillary-clinton-and-ufo-thing-just-wont-go-away
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aetherius_Society
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuerzas_Armadas_de_Liberación_Nacional_Puertorriqueña
justice
vault.fbi.gov/foipa-requests-
foia.gov/
nypost.com/2014/06/08/how-the-taliban-got-their-hands-on-modern-us-missiles/
my.mixtape.moe/rsbdmq.pdf
akhistorycourse.org/governing-alaska/local-government
archive.org/details/nsia-fbi-files?sort=-publicdate
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
archive.org/details/RockstarGamesAndTake-Two
archive.org/details/PaulSoros
archive.org/details/HillaryClintonFBI
fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/requesting-fbi-records
fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/requesting-fbi-recordshttps://www.fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/requesting-fbi-records
archive.org/details/Watergate
archive.is/wFHO3
archive.org/details/LeeHarveyOswaldFBIPriorToNov22
archive.org/details/TeaParty
archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.is/0nuFe
archive.is/Wt2T0
archive.is/Nct7R
archive.is/3pEzr
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
theweek.com/articles/472881/5-crazy-inventions-from-mind-nikola-tesla
8ch.net/pol/res/8040599.html
nypost.com/2016/01/17/after-pardoning-criminal-marc-rich-clintons-made-millions-off-friends/
8ch.net/pol/res/7887408.html
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/new-state-department-documents-reveal-clinton-abedin-email-exchanges-classified-information-unsecure-server/
judicialwatch.org/document-archive/tag/huma-production-13/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell#Views_on_UFOs
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30998
richestlifestyle.com/billionaires-who-cheated-on-their-taxes/3/
archive.is/LgCqU
archive.is/sTP7p
youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc
archive.is/bB7Fr
checktheevidence.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=161&Itemid=60
vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla/Nikola Tesla Part 03 of 03/view
mediafire.com/file/c0u7d6n715zji74
filemail.com/d/yiaktphfvwzppul
efoia.
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/05/doj-abruptly-drops-case-against-gun-runner-who-threatened-to-reveal-clintons-libya-dealings.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denise_Eisenberg_Rich
youtube.com/watch?v=WIARMMtUdZQ
justice.gov/oip/department-justice-freedom-information-act-reference-guide
21st*centurywire.com/2016/07/13/fbi-director-comey-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/
archive.is/kEf9y
efoia.fbi.gov
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy fuck, how much shit did they just dump?

There is a shitton on information, I have also seen this file dropped as well which has to do with her mishandling of classified material in relation to foreign subjects or countries.

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-04/view

Oh boy I like where this is going.

Get in here and start digging lad the boys on the inside are trying to tell us something.

Bump

I LOVE CURRENT YEAR

sage nigger sage

What the fuck is happening man. Seriously………..

kys disgusting shill

Bump.

Low energy. Sage negated. Go chug foreskin.

there's already a sizable thread up OP
see:

F.A.G.
A.
G.

Huma and I lay together in the dirt

THIS IS FUCKING BIG

These tweets do not match what is on the official FBI page for recently added material. This is someone whistleblowing and trying to get our attention.

This is bigger than just the Tesla files

SHILLS ARE ON SUICIDE WATCH AND ARE POSTING ALL OVER

DO NOT TAKE BAIT

REPORT AND IGNORE, THEN KEEP DIGGING

So what do Fred C Trump, Tesla, Patreus and HRC have in common? Why the fuck is the FBI posting random ass shit all the sudden?

KEEP DIGGING!

THE ENEMY OF OUR ENEMY IS OUR FRIEND!

You still suck donkey balls Feds

What if The Don isn't actually Donald Trump, but Baron from the future?

dig for victory

It all makes sense now.

Not sure, start digging and we'll put the pieces together. This is clearly some kind of whistleblower shit.

So he's not hanging out with his Mom when we see them in public, he's hanging out with his wife?

time travel

Hard to find some nice shit tough.

Those twats censored all the good shit.

Post summaries of whatever you find, might not be a smoking gun but something you have to look at big picture.

Damn near everything is censored in the Bill Clinton file. There are a couple things that slipped through, but without someone who knows what these mean it's pointless.

"Description of Property: 1B 69 "

Could they be pointing us to properties for a reason?

Keep digging, this shit was never going to be easy.

bumperu

Wasn't there a time travel conspiracy/hoax cooked up by some user that Trump's father owned some of Tesla's inventions (a time machine amongst other things).

Yea, that one was bullshit though. Supposedly Clinton wins then we find out in December that votes were switched so then Trump wins. Like that would ever happen.

we're winning this bitch in a landslide anyway

The property in question was the contents of a cellophane evidence bag, not real estate.

Unless it was describing the environment or context the evidence was collected, not the evidence itself.

I don't care if that shit has a VERY small chance of being true, that is fucking great that we will be alive to see this shit finally happen.

Appreciate it lad

Ah, I haven't reviewed that document myself yet.

If Mr FBI is trying to tell us something he'll probably be dropping hints in cuckchan threads while posing as a LARPing faggot for plausible deniability.

We're through more than one looking glass now.

We're in this shit for better or worse now.

twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/793482749025792000

vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation/william-j.-clinton-foundation.pdf/view

The release seems to have to do with the Marc Rich pardon, which funnily enough was handled by none other than James Comey

archive.is/Rfbz7

Perhaps a little knowing nod from the FBI to Comey that they will fuck his shit up?

The tweet itself is generating mountains of salt at the moment as well…

Now I have this stuck in my head, thanks.

I like the song. They need a better vocalist, though.

They have entire indexes of deleted pages. They range from 6 to >300 deleted pages. And that's just what they've shown. Might be getting to some meat soon, though. I'll post anything good I find.

The shills and mentally feeble always seem to get the most whipped up over the really juicy shit.

Here's what I found:

John Trump worked for the FBI on Tesla projects.
John Trump is Fred Trump's brother and Don's uncle.

Interesting, keep it up.

I've been trying to get people's attention, I'll start digging on my own right now.

We're getting into "Howard Stark collaborated with who would become the head of S.H.I.E.L.D knew" territory now.

it has been a temporal cold war. the star trek enterprise plotline may have been created as disinfo in case we ever found out. sage for goofy bullshit

You know Hillary considers you guys a loose end right?

These idiots do not understand the shit they cite as usual. Its a law that prohibits government organizations from coming out partisan. IE: the FBI can't endorse a candidate.

IT DOES NOT PREVENT THE FBI FROM DOING ITS FUCKING JOB

Where was this? Link?

Tesla had a time machine design, and John Trump is just one version of Trump from an alternate future in which Hillary won this election. "Donald" Trump has come back to this point in time to prevent WW3 from happening by winning the election.

On a more serious note: it's difficult to understand what the Comey -> Marc Rich pardon link means. We know what the link is, but what does it MEAN? Why would the FBI Vault release this info now? Why are they releasing it at all? Under the auspices of a Freedom of Info Act request?

Does it mean someone in the FBI is trying to discredit Comey's pursuit of the Clintons by painting it as bias due to Clinton's pardoning of Rich? Right now we're being led to believe that it was the rank and file of the FBI that were going to mutiny if Comey didn't come forward. Fucking plots within plots right now - espionage game playing out in front of us.

Whatever happens, fucking interesting times….

Dig men, Dig as if your lives depended upon it!

FOR THE EMPEROR

Could this be an attempt to drown us in information? Id like to think those stacks of resignations woke the FBI up but im pretty skeptical.

Part 3 or Tesla docs, starting on page 39. Trump does a full report on Tesla's documents and blueprints.

You're right about that vocalist.

They've dumped the 2013 domestic investigations and operations guide. That's alarmingly current for a government agency to disclose.
Was that AG Lynch?

This shit is getting weird. Is our autism being leveraged to join the dots on something huge?

Why are they dumping shit on their FOIA policy? It's from this year.

vault.fbi.gov/foipa-requests-0481d/Policy Directive 0481D Part 01 of 01/view

Wait a minute, hold on; Is he going to cause a time paradox in order to prevent WW3?

What do you mean? I was about to post that most of this has been out for weeks.

Heiled!

The FBI said these records were released to do a FOIA request.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Check'd.
That was AG Michael Mukasey.

What i'm worried about is that fact that could possibly be correct. The bigger question we should be asking is why this close to an election? At best there might be some stuff in here to anger the normalfags to the point shillary and company can no longer control the narrative. At worst we are wasting time kek we could be using to secure key states. Why WOULD the FBI choose to release it at this time?

Interestingly, on trumps report, he cites a earthquake machine.
Who could want to have that?

I think you are on to something with the Lynch angle. I heard from a source yesterday she is now under FBI investigation as well.

It means that someone wanted this stuff to not get attention, and now another party has intentionally drawn a lot of attention to it.

wow

They must have swallowed a huge dose of the redpill or something to just suddenly spill it all like this.

godspeed

Wasn't Bill Clintons presidency from 1992 to 2000. I don't see how he could have pardoned anyone in 2001.

Also adding that AG Michael Mukasey was in office at that time and he has been all over the fucking news cycle spewing bullshit about how the FBI "should" be handling this case.

THEYVE GOT SOMETHING ON THE CLINTON FOUNDATION ///They dont have much time and want to see if there's anything that can be found by outsourcing records to an independent intelligence group (Holla Forums)

It could have been right before the transfer.
His last day in office or something.

If the FBI is asking for help from the public, you know that means they want us to use our renowned digging skills. They've been studying us for years, they know who finds dirt.

Wierd, since we always were paranoid about them being on our chans. What a state the world is in, when we are working together. It's beautiful and extrememly wierd.

I also pointed out in
that the jews fucked with a company that supposedly traded with tesla

His lame duck period lasted until January 20, 2000.

"Mechanical or electromagnetic device bolted to some rocky protuberance"

Yeah, I think HAARP causing Earthquakes is more reasonable than bolting a vibrator to a mountain tbh….

Stay behind operations anticipate an occupation government

Heh. Giant stationary hammer facilities are the long-range heavy defense structure for the Commies in Mental Omega.

Pretty neat, but not exactly damning of anything. I'd do the same thing for the landmass nearest the Russians during the cold war. Interesting, though.

Noticed that, why the fuck would they drop files on this program in particular?

Although not a lot of sites are reporting the link between Comey and his many cases with the Clintons where they get off scott free, it's still shining a light on the connection which will eventually be picked up since it's a very juicy story. (Comey has Clinton case connections dating back to Whitewater)
I get the feeling that this was a subtle nod saying "hey, we know what you've done, don't try it again."
Alternately it's a reminder of just how much dirt surrounds the entire political careers of the Clintons.

Shit, meant to link this. What's the significance of this program?

I meant MY post was goofy star trek bullshit. This is a serious matter and should help whoever is doing this. I take back my sage!

I will not post the rare albino pepe. I will let Trump post it himself.

Argh what do I do? Reading the Clinton Foundation .pdf right now, hasn't that been pored through all day though? I need a task more than life.

That would be January 2001, the vote was in November 2000. Clinton pardoned Rich on his very last day in office iirc.

Apologies lad, kek wills it

Could look into the Trump-Tesla connection.

Release all the shit on Israel and Saudi Arabia, FBI. Then you will be legendary heroes.

More specifically, the Trump-FBI connection.

Holy fuck they are salty af.

Yep. Just read some of the report and it mentions that. Also goes on to say that Rich fled to Switzerland and has since been funneling money to the DNC and Clinton foundation.

Hillbilly Mafia; drugs; CIA shit. The Clintons ran CIA coke through some airfield in Northern Arkansas. What exactly did Rich get the pardon for? Illegal money juggling it looks like, but I don't see anything related to the drug running.

Or maybe these are just the FOIA requests they've been getting spammed with from the autistic anons for the past 12 months.

holy fuck the irony is thicker than a bowl of oatmeal

excuse me, what?

uh oh lads,they've been watching us for a long time lel

Jesus Christ, this couldn't be inferring that the government or FBI is occupied, right? If this is intended to be a message - is it symbolic instead of literal?

The Trump -> Tesla connection indicating that Trump is "like" Tesla insofar as Edison went to great lengths to discredit a man who believed in free electric power for everyone - and ultimately succeeded in the end of killing Tesla's commercial success? Just like the Clintons are trying to do to Trump?

The FBI "stay behind" program anticipating an occupied government to suggest the government is either going to be or is already occupied?

And the Comey - Clinton connection…maybe suggesting that even if Clinton tries to initiate a coup or purge within the FBI, or in the event that Comey is taken out and a new director comes in to clean house, that agents will remain "undercover" within the agency so to speak and perform their own brand of sabotage until justice is met?

I will absolutely admit this is total speculation on my part…

hold the fuck up
what is this

One of Bill's last acts in office was a slew of pardons, many very shady. So shady that there was an investigation into them.

Who were the (((new square four)))?

archive.is/O9AoP

they've been hanging around here monitoring us so long they got accidental redpilled

Where'd you find this one?

sauce pls

Is that just some cray writing letters that got filed? What the fuck is the context of that?

Consider the FBI's reference to a shadow government "7th Floor Group" from their drop a week or two ago.

I think someone is trying to expose it.

Stop posting shit without linking the context you faggots.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!

Second or third page of part 3 of the tesla release

Stay-Behind Special Agent Program in Alaska:

Think big picture, remember how the FBI revealed the existence of the 7th Floor Group just a week or two ago in their last dump?

What the fuck is STAGE and who else was involved with it, I'd wager this program was never discontinued.

I live in central Florida and it's common knowledge that weird shit flies in the sky occasionally. My brother has seen a plane the size of a modern fighter jet that simply does not match any known design. My mother and several of her friends swear on their lives they saw formations of sun-bright lights moving in broad daylight over our town. I myself have seen a gigantic triangle of lights in the night sky perform aerodynamically impossible maneuvers.

I'm open to almost anything at this point.

From the 2012 social networking sites FBI employee guidance
vault.fbi.gov/social-networking-sites-and-fbi-employee-guidance

That UFO business was quoted from a newletter called "Interplanetary Session Newsletter." Not sure how it ended up in this file, except that it referenced Tesla. I think it's a big nothingburger sadly; like the Podesta emails, it's stuff from Members Of the Public, not insiders.

Interesting analysis on the drops from a filthy ledditor:

I think if you look at all the things this account has posted since it suddenly became active again two days ago they are trying to tell us something specific. This is like a coded message. The person in charge of the account can't publicly say anything, but he's dropping some huge hints for us. They are giving us all the information we need, we just need to connect the dots. Some of this stuff might be old, but we need to look again and put the pieces together.

A post about Trumps father showing that he's an upstanding citizen. A post about FBI usage of social media. A post about Nicola Tesla. I think this is subtly calling out that FBIAnon is real.

There's stuff about the proper handling of government documents, followed by stuff from an investigation of Hillary. I think this is pointing out that she purposefully mishandled classified information.

Documents related to FBI domestic investigation procedures, ethics and integrity. Fairly loaded message there.

A document related to the use of the FBI seal to show official approval by the FBI. That seems like a loaded message.

A document related to the FBI's collection of reference firearms, followed by the final document about an investigation of the Clinton Foundation. That's like they are saying "here's the smoking gun -> Clinton Foundation".

Those are just the ones that make sense to me so far. There's also stuff in there about General Petraeus, perhaps that is just code for "email scandal"? There's drone footage of a protest in Baltimore, perhaps this is code for "big brother is watching", or "we have secret footage of something"?

We need to be picking this apart to try to understand what someone in the FBI is telling us.

Fuck it, between meme magic, "shadow governments", and the situation with Germany and the areas around there I'm willing to at least give anything the benefit of the doubt.

CTR detected

Hillary is about to get Freezy-pop'd

Obviously the FBI felt it pertinent to the case to attach it to the file. I'm going to look up some of these and see if there were UFO sighting on these days

It's not proof of anything, any more than a copy of Darklore being included in your FBI file would prove 50 years down the road that the FBI knew faeries are real.

Sage for double post, it's the third page

Can you post FBIanon's posts? I don't have them saved on this computer.

kek

Cromartie High got Trolls more correct than the fucking FBI.

I am so ready either way.

i dont see darklore in the fbi files do you? i DO see aliums tho…

what year is this from? more info plz

ERIC HOLDER WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN THE DOJ INFORMED OF THE MARC RICH PARDON

vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation

what is this alien property custodian that is mentioned a few times on a document in tesla files?

Oh shit, NOW we got something good.

Hillary and Podesta are both documented to be UFO fanatics… there is a reason all the UFO shit is in here…

businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-campaign-john-podesta-ufos-aliens-2016-10

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/11/wikileaks-reveals-podestas-obsession-with-aliens-space-aliens/

motherjones.com/politics/2016/03/hillary-clinton-and-ufo-thing-just-wont-go-away

WE GOT A RINGER

Safe money is on next gen combat aircrafts. Think about it, if they went unopposed (((they))) would need a spark to "unite" the world against a common enemy. Why not space ISIS? :^)

Don't you want a one world government to protect you from the (((ayylmaos))) you stupid goyim?

Time travel is a red herring. There would be absolutely zero reason to tweet about that just to tell us "oh yeah we can time travel u guise"

What absolute idiocy.

This is probably a hint at us to start making FOIA requests, because rather than stonewalling like usually happens with government agencies, the FBI are just going to fucking dump it all, legally.

That means start making fucking FOIA requests you dumbasses.

lest we forget that the FBI is not our friend

Joke's on you!

I already read Ender's Game.

That's probably the first actual spoiler I've put under spoiler tags all year.

Thats Obama dubs, btw, i am wrong or all Tesla related papers are point to "electro gravity"? Serious question, is this shit real? If that is real then ay lmaos are just planes.

No doubt there are people in all the agencies that are owned by the Clintons. Even with Trump as prez appointing his own department heads, there will still be loads of corrupt people laying low in the rank and file.

If they have been here they know this shit is serious. The kind of serious that half the nation doesn't survive to see 2020 kinda serious.

This nation is dead one way or another is the whore gets in. That doesn't leave a lot of room for men like them on the other side of what is about to be unleashed by any side in this conflict. The time to pick a side is fast closing, and your side will be decided by those whom rise first otherwise.

I am pretty sure most of the men at those organizations wanted to help the world, not subvert it. Before now they likely suffered from that most horrid of human disease of 'hope for the best in others'. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they haven't taken stock of their position and understand they didn't have much time to have a hope of stopping something that is already in the first stages of moving into open war.

If people whom refuse to accept slavery rise up first, most of them would not have accepted any other plausible defense, but this might give enough cover to survive, or at the least, ensure their families are not going to hang beside them.

If such people don't rise up. They and their families are very likely going to end up being irradiated dust in the wind before a year is done.

And if somehow either of those options are not horrid enough. Being who they are, and how 'in the know' they would be, they become problematic for the new Stalinist regime and end up being rounded up and culled along with us user's by the very people they serve directly in the first place.

But what do I know. Just a four hundred pound basement dweller myself, never leave the house if I can help it.

I'm not saying they're anyone's friend, or that they're always honorable in a general sense, just that it is their job to investigate wrong doings, and to pursue justice on behalf of the american people.

The UFO angle is probably not going to reveal as much at this point as following up leads on the Marc Rich pardon and possibly this Stay Behind FBI agent program in it's relation to a US Shadow Government organization.

I think this is the last hand/move from those in the darker shadows.

It's classic human manipulation - reveal aliens existing and then say we have to work together to make sure we're not fucked.

Then, you get a one world government with all peoples working raBidly to give all their resources, sweat, and blood over to the ones leading the charge not only against the enemy but also in maintenance of that fake enemy.

Trump could be a time travelling savior, or he could be another plant that was supposed to be the leader for this.

I don't know. What else is there to do but try and figure it out, I guess.

What is it with that book that makes me want to reread that shit every 2-3 years?

Keep digging faggots, whether it's actually a rogue agent or the FBI trying to clog us with too much data, our sheer levels of autism will pierce through it regardless.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aetherius_Society

Seems to be a UFO cult.

Important shit

This could possibly be false flag prep for the NWO.

Any agent of working age in 1950 would be practically dead by now and long out of the agency. Someone 18 in 1950 would be 18+66 = 85. And I'm not aware there have ever been full field agents that young at any time - particularly ones that would be entrusted with an op like this, right?

This info getting released at the same time, together, yet some of it having barely tangential connections to current events or even no connection to one another (the stay behind project for sure) leads me to believe it is meant to be taken all at once symbolically.

I'd absolutely wager it's some kind of coded message the FBI is trying to get out because they still feel like they can't dump the truth - otherwise it would risk massive unrest or an international incident. There may be a few bits and pieces that can be interpreted literally, but it would line up with what FBI user said earlier insofar as plenty of people knew (or know) what's going on, but are trying to prevent a flood of information from destabilizing the country.

If it's not that, then some of the info dropped is just filler that is there to mask whatever the real message is. Some of the stuff submitted would be intentionally meaningless in that scenario. I'm not inclined to believe this because the FBI wouldn't do something like this without some kind of fucking intention beyond "we were just happening to fill some FOIA requests on this very specific info at this very specific time, guyz."

Only last thing that comes to mind is all of FBI user's talk of confirmation bias, and that in and of itself causes me to remain skeptical - seeing patterns in places where there is really nothing, only because I want to believe they're there…

See

Central Florida user here as well.
Last Saturday I was driving home from a friends house around 9:30pm and noticed two large bright orange orbs flying parallel to each other from the south east to north west. Never seen anything like it so I pulled over. These two orbs were flying faster than anything I have ever seen. When I noticed them they were far to my right, 45 seconds later they were going over the horizon on my left. At first I thought it might be a low flying craft that only appeared to be far away (which would also make them appear faster), but it wasn't making any noise when it flew over me.

I've never seen anything like it. I don't believe in aliens, but we have a lot of government contractors here in aerospace. Might be related

What set of papers is that from?

HIGHLIGHTING THIS POST SO YOU RETARDS PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THE FBI IS ACTUALLY TRYING TO TELL YOU

DO YOU WANT ALL THE DIRT ON HILLARY AND FRIENDS?

START MAKING FOIA REQUESTS AND THE FBI WILL DELIVER

THAT IS WHAT THESE WEIRD DUMPS ARE ABOUT

YOU ASK FOR IT, YOU GET IT

START ASKING

Wait sorry, wrong post, it's this one:

The hard part is the tech.

Read it again, ay lmaos are just tesla/nazi tech.

What the Hell do we ask for? How about FOIA every pardon at the end of the Clinton presidency?

The FBI abruptly withdrew from the STAGE program, with no reason given for their action. Why did they do that?

Thanks, fam. They took down the good one on YouTube.

The thing that makes most things memorable: intense relatability. Ender's Game does an amazing job of getting you to understand Ender's emotional state and how his internal conflicts chafe against his external duty. It's a very human situation that is only sloppily pantomimed nowadays with slapshod and insultingly shallow "moral choice systems" in videogames.

Ask for whatever the fuck you want.

I don't know, throw shit at the wall and see what sticks.

These terror attacks never happened in my timeline.

This, people need to stop thinking about the alien shit and focus on what tech stuff was in the tesla files

Might be nothing, might just be some kid playing around.

But I remember some few months ago, an user claiming FBI status, hopped on Holla Forums and basiclly told us that a lot of people at the FBI are Holla Forumsacks, and like us more then we know.

Said something about how they will come on here and drop hints, because we end up being closer to the truth then we actually believe we are. And that at the time, there as a big division in the FBI. It was when comey first got on the stand that was when this happened. They basically said a bunch of people were pissed at the FBI. Told us to keep at it.

Might have been bullshit, but after all thats happened, and now this, i wanna think we have more friends in higher places then we actually think.

Cost-benefit, no real probability of an occupying Russia? Paying good agents to sit undercover in some random Alaskan town seems like a shit use of resources to me unless the threat is real.

Sofl here, i've seen the triangle lights twice now shit is eerie

there's gotta be a circle of fags sharing these tweets in a private chat or something for these numbers to line up to similarly

There you go, user.

This program was not just in Alaska, it was across the country and international. The FBI was one of multiple government organizations who participated. GLADIO type stuff.

Florida has a shitload of airbases, NASA, and what a lot of people forget is a several million square miles of ocean removed from prying eyes. I would absolutely test high-concept aircraft here.

So what would be something useful to make a FOIA request for?

Why not? Dig.

Exactly, with ay lmaos tech and nigger breeding we can attack them with the most powerfull bio weapon ever, its like aliens never existed and it was just a veil for independence.

Lel tons of free energy discussion about 2/3 of the way through the Tesla pdf #3

h

This.
Everyone and their uncle is watching area 51 these days.

I think has the right idea.

This is turning into Metal Gear Solid.

I'm half expecting it to turn out that the Clinton's have a Metal Gear given to them by the Rothchild's which Trump and Pence have to fight.

Thanks I didn't see that. Would the FBI have those records? That seems like the DoJ's turf. FOIA will only get you records of the entity you ask.

I really want that free energy stuff to be real

They may not have happened in your lifetime, but they sure as fuck effected many peoples lives

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuerzas_Armadas_de_Liberación_Nacional_Puertorriqueña

Sure seems like a bunch of upstanding gents who deserve a pardon, no?

How long would these agencies have to comply with a FOIA request?

Moonies?

THE MEMES ARE OFF THE SCALE

No FOIA request will be processed in time for the election.

No, that tech is more like the one used in old japanese arcade about aerial war.

Check this..on page 15 there's at letter from Hoover in 1950 responding to someone asking if they had any of Tesla's documents. They deny it. On page 16 there's this..it claims that the only other views of the Tesla property they actually did have was from representatives from the Alien Property Custodian representatives..which was a department involved in property of US enemies..not actual aliens but you never know

When was the FOIA request for these documents made?

They handed the program off but redacted who - looks like CIA took over.

SBA's = stay behind agents

Would mean the CIA has its own domestic sleeper-cell army

I was referring to all the shadow ops, leaks, meme magic and other things.

tbh the whole Tesla thing seems like a total bureaucratic clusterfuck. Nobody had any idea what they had and kept it all in storage for a couple decades, while some of Tesla's relatives and a few interested military persons kept trying to get their hands on them.

Not a hell of a lot I want to say a week, but I can't remember. I have my notes at work I will post answer tomorrow.

Also there is a .gov website with the Clinton pardons. justice DOT gov/pardon/clinton-pardons

Other documents I've seen scattered around had concerns that Tesla's potential heir had intention to make his research available to Axis and/or Communist powers. They clamped that shit tight in a hurry.

Remember, Japan didn't pitch in with Germany's race to the nuclear bomb because they threw their R&D hopes behind the Death Ray.

mfw the Death Ray was a psyop to begin with to get the Nips off a trail that would lead to fruit

They probably are. 8 Goddesses are connected to Soros.

>vault.fbi.gov/foipa-requests-

Says within 20 days in the files

Leaving behind a resistance force is standard. We brits had it in ww2 for a german invasion. I dont know if we can read much into it. Unless it might have been because of an early predecessor to HAARP.

If the suspicion is Clinton Foundation -> Pedo Ring, then you'd assume there has to be a steady supply of fresh meat. Kids who are used up would need to be disposed of to ensure silence and security of the operation.

That would mean links to human trafficking somewhere. The assumption would be a FOIA would find where Clinton inexplicably pardoned someone involved in human trafficking or from an area notorious for it - maybe under the auspices of something unrelated like "terrorism."

Moreover pardons to individuals from a defined crime group like mentions with "16 Puerto Rican terrorists" could be linked to human trafficking or Epstein's pedo island in the Bahamas. It should be assumed that kids who were diddled did NOT come from US stock - the risk of something getting back would be way too high. Probably 3rd worlders or maybe even Puerto Rican nationals where the law isn't quite so robust in terms of investigations.

SAVAGE!

Should have posted this one.

I can't figure out how to submit a request:
foia.gov/

Not aliens, this leak likely is all about the tech being described in it, and it is significant that the FBI lied about whether or not they had the documents.

Same here user. This is the first I'm learning about this
Not this shit again :^|

Stay mad kike

Are you ready to dance with the angels, user?

Holy shit are you fbi user? Cause that fit perfectly (fbi) user.

Where would a humble meme farmer begin to dig for that connection?

google, it's not a secret

Possible, maybe this ties in with the 7th Floor Group running the State Department, and ties in with the additional fact that the CIA was involved with shipping Stingers into the ME under Hillary.

nypost.com/2014/06/08/how-the-taliban-got-their-hands-on-modern-us-missiles/

They are simultaneously blowing the whistle on the existence of these programs while telling us how Hillary broke the law.

What? well, they worship moloch, i wouldnt be amuzed if they worship the machine spirit.

Ask any engineer about that tech, he will laugh and will describe something like video related.

Commander Riker, shields up!

You'd be asking everyone how the fuck Hillary Clinton was running for President if that were the case.

See>>8044546 and>>8044609

Thoughts?

Alaska is leased. That's why they have boroughs (obalasts) and not counties.

user

There is likely no form. You will likely have to draft something yourself. It is an episode of be your own atty. That sight does list who to send it to as far as I can tell.

uploaded as pdf
my.mixtape.moe/rsbdmq.pdf

yes user I am a super sekrit government agent

Maybe they're implying to us that there is some kind of big weapon developed that we don't know about. Like they're scared someone might try it out in the event of a new world war.

What a time to be alive keep digging you glorious bastards.

We tried to warn you, you called us conspiracy theorists.

I don't remember the name or country but we already found links to Clinton Foundation and a known organ trafficker. Not too far of a stretch to also be involved in human trafficking as well.

Gotta get the organs somehow right goys?

So there's definitely not nothing in Tesla #3, but I don't know how we could make any of it actionable, especially in reference to the election.

I saw those triangles on Christmas morning over Fort Drum. Totally makes sense to test them then, kids just think it's Santa Claus.

wut

where is the next page?

Rozgriez….you can have…my shitty nu-metal albums….

*crashes into a fucking football field*

Rozgriez 1….you can have…my shitty nu-metal albums….

*crashes into a fucking football field*

Tesla was pretty notorious for fucking with jounalists later in life. Also he was in talks to put radio comms on ships around the turn of the 20th century. He never did but that was his first involvement with the military.

FOIA THE FUCKING CLINTON 30k EMAILS NOW
NOT AMERICAN, SO PROBABLY CAN'T DO IT

Well we know there's some secret echelons of govt, the shadow government, that have their own military and black budget.

I think they hoarded Tesla tech and made all this mad UFO shit..fake alien invasion imminent.

user
>

>

It never occurred to me before that you could ape enemy pilot captions on Holla Forums with our formatting options. We need Bluetext for allied pilots.

I wish it were possible to do more research, but UFO has been so utterly destroyed as a legitimate research field that there's basically no point in trying.

What..? Seward's Folly and all that?

Try fighting a plane that moves like a chop with the speed of a rocket that can attack like a explosion.

We need details about the tech.

Friendly reminder that both Bundy stand in's occurred near lithium and uranium mines.

Friendly reminder that Tesla is building a new super factory smack between both of those locations.

Ask for the emails that are currently on Anthony Weiner's Laptop.

It's nothing sadly. It's an excerpt from a conspiracy magazine that got included in Tesla's files because they were trying to hype their dubious discoveries with his name. It was drawn to the attention of the FBI by some relative who thought they were scamming people with Tesla's legacy. Sadly, it's nothing.

An oblast is like a state or province.
Alaskan counties are called boroughs because that's what Alaskans decided to call them when the state was founded.
akhistorycourse.org/governing-alaska/local-government

Here's some more, looks like we'll be here a while lads

Gun that smokes!

hey CTR

With niggers you lose.

Oh jesus fuck…..are…..are we?

Are we Razgreeze now?

I went through the file. What have you done in this thread?

They're hinting that they 'see UFOs'

Perhaps after a few lines of COke?

1500+ FBI FILES
DIG DIG DIG

The alien bit has always been to keep normies from digging too deep.

MOTHER FUCKER
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

"Oops, we 'forgot' to redact a few pages…"

BTW, that tech used in a ho-229 is basically a b-2.

Get comfortable men. We are DEFINITELY going to be here a while

READ THESE POSTS

Holy shit all this time we joked about them monitoring xbox live

archive.org/details/RockstarGamesAndTake-Two

lel maybe they dumped the Domestic Investigations and Operations Guide as a part of the preëmptive hiring process.

No you want what is going to put Hillary in jail, any emails that Huma copied from her server will be on his laptop. Fuck, it is really that hard to fathom?

FUCKING THIS!

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!

Can a burger please FOIA the death of james forrestal please? Its thought he was killed by the CIA for what he knew.

First we wreak destruction and chaos. Then we return as great heroes. Then the cycle repeats.

FUCKING WEW

Gonna go post this on Holla Forums.

I'M AT WORK AND CAN'T DOWNLOAD SHIT BUT WE GOT SOMETHING ON PAUL SOROS

archive.org/details/PaulSoros

I found the types of tech mentioned in that email interesting.

The best way to keep people from digging is to wrap the tech up in alien bullshit.

probably really late but was this ever explained?

ASK FOR 9/11 DOCUMENTS

Hey anons.

I got something for you.

HRC FILE

Oh shit, thanks lad I'll check it out.

>fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/requesting-fbi-records
>fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/requesting-fbi-recordshttps://www.fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/requesting-fbi-records
>fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/requesting-fbi-recordshttps://www.fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/requesting-fbi-records

ANONS

I second the motion that aliens are demonic spirits happy to manipulate.

OKAY I'M PROBABLY GOING TO DIE ON THE WAY HOME FROM WORK BUT WE HAVE WATERGATE FILES

archive.org/details/Watergate

Did anyone do anything with Soros contact details? actually dont answer that

I didnt want to big it up cause trolling and spamming the numbers was probably a bad idea…we need a phreaker to look into it if its not too late

After another release of documents, FBI finds itself caught in a partisan fray

archive.is/wFHO3

FILE ON LEE HARVEY OSWALD PRE-ASSASSINATION

archive.org/details/LeeHarveyOswaldFBIPriorToNov22

Simple administrative oversight, could have happened to anyone, really. No point taking any administrative action against the agent(s) responsible. :^)

Wew a whole file on the Tea Party, Nov 2

If your point is right (its probable) they are using human planes.

IF THEY GET MORE THAN 3 REQUESTS THEY JUST POST THE DOCUMENT ONLINE

REQUEST
REQUEST
REQUEST
REQUEST

Well we got the FBI infiltrating "white supremacist extremist" groups here because some faggots felt asshurt by radio and blogs not liking bobamacare.

archive.org/details/TeaParty

ANONS WE HAVE THE FBI FILES ON HILLARY CLINTON

MULTIPLE PAGES COULD THIS BE IT??

Sava kosomething was investigated by the FBI, and tesla too, in 1980~ (tesla was investigated after being dead for 40 years)
see

lel yeah I saw that, they did it solely because "I HURD IT ON TEH (((NEWS)))"

Fuck's sake, FBI. Pull up look sharp.

what are these about?

ANONS>>8044850

REQUEST
REQUEST
REQUEST
REQUEST

THANKS user I DIDNT KNOW THAT

REQUEST CLINTON FOUNDATION
REQUEST CLINTON EMAILS
REQUEST CLINTON SEC OF STATE EMAILS
REQUEST BRONCO BAMA EMAILS
REQUEST DNC DOCS

WHAT THE FUCK

Heavy breathing intensifies.

They had a similar planform and both have two engines, and that's about it. Jack Northrop was making flying wing designs long before Germany tried.

THEY TALK ABOUT DEALS WITH APPLE AND SERVERS ANONS THIS COULD BE IT

Marc Rich.

That's been out awhile actually. I honestly think Comey gave a pretty honest summation of it in his press conference, insofar as how deep I was able to read into it.

i think you mean this one

Basically the weird Christian organization along with that Astronaut Edgar D. Mitchell just sent those e-mails to him. There's no response e-mails in the wikileaks from Podesta.

There's also this website that the organization was a part of as seen from the e-mails: http:// www. terrimansfield.com/

So take a look at the website. Most likely this organization just wanted to have some kind of meeting with a politician to legitimize there organization. Nothing to really say, Edgar D. Mitchell died a few months after this e-mail from old age.

CHECKED
MAGA

based anons

(checked)
toasting epic bread

Remember that the Agency you make a request to only has to provide records they hold or create. You must also specify what you are looking for. If you send a request just saying give me what you have on the DNC will likely get you a return letter asking for specifics. Like during what time period, or what specific investigation if any.

COMEY IS THAT YOU??

terri mansfield has connections with the UN.
her UFO cult only accepts donations from billionaires.

they are high-level autism.
the U.S. Gov is controlled by a UN alien cult.

REQUEST ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST

It's just swamp gas goy

ARCHIVES TO ALL FBIANON THREADS

archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.is/0nuFe
archive.is/Wt2T0
archive.is/Nct7R

It doesnt mention a year but the dates arent far off. Ufos over the white house were confirmed by THREE different radars.

Could this actually be something?

archive.is/3pEzr

wat
sauce?

Political levels of intrigue are off the charts.

These past couple of years have turned into some modern-futurist spy thriller. Who knows what 2017 will bring?

SALVATION

Is this useful to us at all?

Actually would be interesting to specifically request stuff they might have on who actually controlled the SS and any connections the SS may have to groups outside Germany.

TY user

Sorry I moved to other archives user. It's a 3 page document, just look it up.

What a time to be alive!

I'm requesting more alien stuff. Where do I request it?

BASED FBI GIVING US A SIGNAL

REQUEST
REQUEST
REQUEST
REQUEST

REQUEST CLINTON FOUNDATION
REQUEST CLINTON EMAILS
REQUEST CLINTON SEC OF STATE EMAILS
REQUEST BRONCO BAMA EMAILS
REQUEST DNC DOCS
Remember that the Agency you make a request to only has to provide records they hold or create. You must also specify what you are looking for. Like during what time period, or what specific investigation if any.

No.

It's probably exactly that. Talk of UFOs is always distractions. Don't be fooled.

I hope so user. I don't really actually want to destroy this nation and wipe out millions just to salvage some future for my own kin. Because at this point that is the only fucking option I am seeing unless something like what you just said is true. I hope they kick it into high gear. Time is almost up.

What about this?
Front page of drudgereport.com

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

THE FIRE RISES

Come on user. We need to focus on the info regarding Marc Rich.

theweek.com/articles/472881/5-crazy-inventions-from-mind-nikola-tesla

5. Earthquake machine

"In 1898, Tesla claimed he had built and deployed a small oscillating device that, when attached to his office and operating, nearly shook down the building and everything around it," says Shea Gunther at Revmodo. The device weighed just a few pounds, but Tesla was able to tune the timing of the oscillator at such a frequency that each little vibration added just a little more energy to the wave of flex in the building. "Given enough little pushes, even the largest structure could be shaken apart." Realizing the potential terrors such a device could create, "Tesla said he took a hammer to the oscillator to disable it, instructing his employees to claim ignorance to the cause of the tremors if asked."

Jesus, Holla Forums wasn't ready for CTR to take control of that thread.

I was warned about the sheer amount of fuckery the fire monkey year would cause but I was not prepared. Fire cock next year is apparently going to be more action rather than fuckery so start stockpiling ammo if you haven't already.

how do I download this all at once?

What the fuck is going on in this thread? Is there actually files on fucking time travel and ayys and the Kennedy assassination or are you guys just LARPing?

There's so much going on I can't comprehend everything.

I've seen maps where they were described as obalasts. YMMV. You posted the (((official))) story.

Look into the (((City of London))) and you'll find lots of interesting surprises. Trump knows this through his real estate expertise.

this has its own thread
8ch.net/pol/res/8040599.html

Daily reminder that Titor expressed sympathy to an internet troll:

"Although (name of poster on forum) is a bit quirky and eccentric, he does belong to us. He's this community's quirky and eccentric guy and although he can be aggravating, I can't help but feel protective of him. As I'm sure most of us believe, under all of his postings, he has some interesting things to say. When I first read one of his postings, I first shook my head and then I began to question my own understanding of not only the English language but of the real meaning of the odd things he brings up. If it's done on purpose, it's quite effective. "

It's all redacted as shit because of the grand jury rules

Anyone else here thinking about the earthquake in Haiti? Pretty fucking convenient to happen while Bill and Hillary could take advantage of it.

HAARP

ETIs are Extra Terrestrial Intelligences

keep telling yourself that, bud.

I remember seeing caps of someone on 4chan claiming to be FBI. Any connection?

Explains dejavu and the bearinstien universes.

The russians dabbled in earthquake weapons. I remember a now declassified video showing Russian 40-80 army trucks equipped with "thumpers", who would try to create a frequenzy by slamming these thumpers in a specific rythm into the ground.

Yeah, no shit. Russia colonized Alaska a little before they sold it to us. Counties are called parishes in Louisiana, that doesn't imply Louisiana is being rented from France.

Yep, he told us not to get distracted by the Wikileaks emails and to focus on the Foundation too. I think this is it.

archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.is/0nuFe
archive.is/Wt2T0
archive.is/Nct7R

Funny, im also the 99th unique id

They actually recreated it on mythbusters and it sorta worked

>archive.org/details/Watergate

This doesn't appear to be recently uploaded. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Shit is happening fast user, buckle up

THE AGENTS OF KEK AND THE AGENTS OF STATE

AN UNHOLY ALLIANCE ENSUES

CONSTABLES JOIN ARMS WITH WIZARDS

'TIL THE ORC QUEEN BE SEAL'D BACK WHERE SHE HATCH'D

First, Hail
second, could be nothing but, there was a blind Russian self proclaimed prophet who who fortold that obama was to be the last president, the EU would be invaded and destroyed by Muslims, and eventually retaken by america, and i want to say russia joins in as well.

The kicker of in….she predicted it would first turn into a waste land decimated by a weapon, that could control the weather, maybe that could include earth quakes.

Get ready for the war between Trump's US and Russia vs the EU to be so fucking crazy Kamiyama would go "Damn!".

newfag detected

theres a story out there that they sent a copy of tesla's works to his family in yugoslavia which was controlled by the USSR at the time

Neural networks, my man. The best way to process all of this information is for lots of people to process little pieces and then pool their findings. Get in there and start reading, even if it's only a few documents, and share what interesting things you find. If we all do this, we'll be golden.

hey i am a total newfag and I want to help. Am I just supposed to start digging in? Is there some organization as to who does what? How many parts are there in total? Why the fuck are the releasing tesla shit at this point?

THAT IS FROM A LEAKED PODESTA EMAIL.

A CRAZY PERSON EMAILED PODESTA ABOUT ALIENS, SO WHAT? THAT DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING. STOP SPREADING DISINFO YOU GIGANTIC FAGGOT!

REEEEEE

Actually the legal reason for that is because it was (is) France and was an Apostolic See.

Next you'll try telling me that a commonwealth and a state are the same. (The former are counties forming an entity, the latter is imposed from above). Everything you know about history is wrong, user.

t. real estate lawfag

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens.

Read this:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5amz33/fbirecordsvault_file_dump_the_fbi_gave_us_the/

There are too many fags ITT spreading disinfo and distractions.

I don't want to dissuade any anons from doing their time travel/ufo digs, but I reaaaally agree with this user.
The marc rich/pardongate/cf/comey ties are a golden ticket to exploit. It works in a myriad of ways because you have direct examples of Comey aiding the Clintons (for any leftists arguing that "he's biased") large donations for political favors (Marc Rich getting the Pardon) pay for play with the Clinton Foundation (send money here and get off scott free) and the sensationalist/terrorism link with the pardons helping out admitted terrorists (FALN pardons being a political tool to help Hillary running for office in NY)

Don't pass this up!

why would wikileaks release false crap?

It's not. That user was just posting random shit from archive.org..

Normally we don't like your type around but we're trying to save the free world and shit.

Start diggin this stuff:

AND THESE

Start diggin this stuff:

AND THESE

His last day in office was January 20, 2001.

Bill Clinton’s pardon of fugitive Marc Rich continues to pay big

nypost.com/2016/01/17/after-pardoning-criminal-marc-rich-clintons-made-millions-off-friends/

"Fifteen years ago this month, on Jan. 20, 2001, his last day in office, Bill Clinton issued a pardon for international fugitive Marc Rich. It would become perhaps the most condemned official act of Clinton’s political career. A New York Times editorial called it “a shocking abuse of presidential power.” The usually Clinton-friendly New Republic noted it “is often mentioned as Exhibit A of Clintonian sliminess.” "

"Rich died in 2013. But his business partners, lawyers, advisers and friends have showered millions of dollars on the Clintons in the decade and a half following the scandal. Nigerian businessman Gilbert Chagoury is well known as a close ally and business associate of Rich. The Nigerian media declared in 1999 that the “Gilbert Chagoury-Marc Rich alliance remains a formidable foe.” They sold oil on international markets together. In 2000, Chagoury was convicted in Geneva of money laundering and aiding a criminal organization in connection with the billions of dollars stolen from Nigeria during the reign of dictator Gen. Sani Abacha. As part of a plea deal, the conviction was later expunged.

Chagoury has been very generous to the Clintons in the years following the Rich pardon. He has organized an event at which Bill was paid $100,000 to speak (in 2003), donated millions to the Clinton Foundation and in 2009 pledged a cool $1 billion to the Clinton Global Initiative. The Chagourys were also active in Hillary’s 2008 presidential bid. Michel Chaghouri, a relative in Los Angeles, was a bundler and served on her campaign staff. Numerous other relatives gave the maximum $4,600 each to her campaign."

People digging the alien stuff need to stop focusing on the actual ayy lmao bullshit and look at the tech that is being described.

HOW THE FUCKING HELL IS IT THAT I’VE NEVER SEEN ANYONE, ANYWHERE, EVER TALK ABOUT HOW ‘ALIENS’ AND ALL DOCUMENTATION THEREOF IS FUCKING OBVIOUSLY AN OVERT CODE FOR SOMETHING ELSE?

For the love of fuck; you cannot hide visitation by another sapient species, and it would not be in their interests to do so. It would be in the interest of the elite to IMMEDIATELY inform all of humanity about aliens to 1. globalize the world 2. KILL ALL OF THEM because they represent an existential threat to our continued existence. Trillions in funding would have to go to spaceflight so that we could send kinetic weapons to their solar system before they could do the same to ours. There is NOTHING gained from covering up the existence of aliens, but EVERYTHING to be gained by using ‘aliens’ and ALL PHRASEOLOGY RELATED THERETO as a code for something else.

It might not be as uncrackable as a computer-created cypher, but it DAMN sure works to keep the uninitiated from ever spreading the truth. The merest whisper of ‘aliens’ in any context throws people’s programming in gear and makes them denounce the person talking about the conspiracy.

i wouldn't be surprised if they'd stooped that low

they've stooped lower though

Seconding this.
There'll be plenty of time for ayys afterwards.

Yes, he’s talking about CTR, dipshit.

fuck off

This user is right,

Imagine if we can harness the memetic powers of a thousand Holla Forumsirgin wizards filled with righteous burning fury…

thread here:

8ch.net/pol/res/7887408.html

Tesla appears to have an alternate theory of gravity, unfinished

BASED FBI user
(heiled)
(trips)
(of)
TRUTH

Follow the ID's of those already giving directions
and mind the disinfo as these anons have said >>8045133

Gee that's strange…

This is the best RPG I've ever played!

Judicial Watch got some more Clinton/Abedin things yesterday too.
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/new-state-department-documents-reveal-clinton-abedin-email-exchanges-classified-information-unsecure-server/
judicialwatch.org/document-archive/tag/huma-production-13/

What if we are in a timeline where trump fails. We continue to head into certain nuclear fallout and humanity is destroyed while Trump's successful timeline lives on for eternity in the stars?

Yes, and there is also a reference to an earthquake machine, in addition to some kind of tech to create force fields.

I know about the 7th Floor Group, I was connecting the FBI's direction of attention to GLADIO type programs like their Alaska one with their reveal of the 7th Floor a week or two ago.

yes
no
no idea but by the looks of things we're getting everything so assume infinite.
see above. Also tesla was developing methods of generating energy and things that could be turned into weaponry. These innovations alone have already caused massive amounts of wars (oil and nuclear for example) so classifying and securing thee documents would have been top priority regardless of if they really knew what they were. The potential for something is more than enough reason to act first.

Nigger if the ayys so much as suspected we'd be a threat, we'd be dead.

Fun fact: That email is dated August 18, 2015. Edgar Mitchell died February 4, 2016.>>8044773

Anons making FOIA requests, please post what you are requesting so we don't reproduce effort.

They really haven't.

kek tells us to follow the alien thread

Anything related to the Holocaust

Things I can think to FOIA:

Rothschilds - banking
HAARP
Chemtrails
Flouride
9/11 people: the guy who got insurance on the tower, the connection to Israel and Saudi Arabia, etc.
Patton's death
Holocaust
AIPAC
ADL

It's not "false crap". It's just not proof of anything.

The email was sent by former astronaut Edgar Mitchell. See:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell#Views_on_UFOs

Podesta is a known fan of UFO conspiracies.

All of this is just a distraction. Focus on things related to the Clintons.

Actually is helpful if people make multiple requests for the same thing as once they have had enough people ask for a document it is just put online for everyone.

you actually want to reproduce it 3 times

:D

Goddamn that David Dyke needs to be strung up.

Amazing.

Ask for FBI files on WTC 7 too

Holocaust is less important right now but specifically ask about the SS, stuff they have on how connected to Hitler it was and SS connections to foreign groups outside Germany

Coincidence?!?

i think that some aliens, which would want you to think they're aliens, are the descendants of nephilim who fell to the earth and slept with human women before the global flood that God caused

the rest are things the likes of which reside in hell

Anyone talking about aliens ITT, or old materials on archive.org unrelated to this release is either a shill or a useful idiot. There's an unbelievable amount of bullshit ITT.

If you're interested in this new release see:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5amz33/fbirecordsvault_file_dump_the_fbi_gave_us_the/

WE SHOULD LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE/ORGANIZATIONS THAT DONATED TO THE FOUNDATION AND THEN REQUEST RELEASES ON THEM.

WE HYPER WAR NOW

As lulzy as the Holocaust/WTC 7 or items in that vein would be. I am more interested in crashing Clinton Foundation.

(Heil)

Probably trying to prompt more people to research.

WE SHOULD LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE/ORGANIZATIONS THAT DONATED TO THE FOUNDATION AND THEN REQUEST RELEASES ON THEM.

This thread reminds me of the stuff I read about base 211. There was German anti grav tech, flying disks, a sub antarctic base and lastly geothermal vents and vegetation at the south pole. There was more conspiracy stuff like the nazis building huge underground complexes in the US and trying to start a National Socialist Revolution there.

Requesting a search for all files related to base 211 and Operation High Jump

Yes the Foundation should be our primary objective, there will be time for unrelated past happening later.

PRAISE KEK

HE IS HERE

Note there's only one new release:

Don't get sidetracked by people talking about ayy LMAOs.

This is related to the Tesla stuff and probably would be very interesting to request and see what comes up.

Mulder? Is that you?

the twatter feed has additional

GUYS HOW DO WE DOWNLOAD ALL OF THESE AT ONCE?
I have the watergate investigation open but I don't want to save each page individually because there is almost 5000 of them.

We need to start banning ayy shit.

(check'd)
AND DO IT PEACEFULLY

Almost entirely redacted. I think this whole thread is fucking nothing, sadly. I know I know I'm CTR. But it all is either redacted, shit we already know, some interesting Tesla stuff that won't effect the election, or stuff Comey summarized for us.

The weird thing about all the articles coming out about the FBI vault release on Marc Rich is that very very few of them even bring up the Comey was New York City's top federal prosecutor during pardongate and let the Clintons get off.

Interestingly it was George W Bush who appointed him there, as well as made him attorney general just in time to help former close Clinton advisor Sandy Berger get away with just a slap on the wrists for destroying original documents related to the Clinton administration's role in 9/11. (Sandy Berg(l)er smuggled original unduplicated documents out in his socks and underpants. Yes, really) Sandy got off with a probation, a fine and community service for lying under oath and destroying original classified documents and quickly landed a high paying job as, surprise surprise, the Clinton Foundation.

ask for more

Marc Rich pardon dump is connected to this

Nobody fucking cares about Watergate. It's not relevant. fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/requesting-fbi-records

If you are on .gov site at the bottom of the page frame is the button to download the pdf of all the files for that frame in one go.

If you are on that clusterfuck of an archive, good luck.

Also, can we stop getting derailed with ayy's. This is sounding like a bunch of shills trying to distract us. Focus on the meat of the issue about to run over us like a train please.

Why? The purpose of archive.org is to archive things.

>archive.org/details/Watergate

Was uploaded on:

Hold up, just had a thought. We should request files on Moloch.

Hey guys need help writing:

Date: 11/1/2016

Dear FOIA Officer,

This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.

Description of request:

I want to review any documents pertaining to Bill Clinton or Hillary Clinton colluding with Anthony Weiner or Jeffery Epstein to commit human trafficking, create/distribute child pornography, or engage in child prostitution.

Please search the FBI’s indices to the Central Records System for the information responsive to this request related to:

1. Text messages, emails, or other communications pertinent to covering up or pardoning individuals suspected to be involved in the above listed criminal activities. A list of individuals suspected of providing underage sex workers

2. Surveillance and flight logs of the aforementioned individuals travelling to Epstein's private island Little St. James in the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, it is known that Bill Clinton traveled continuously on Epstein's private 727, specifically during the 2000-2005 time frame. Any information relevant to

3. Information about monetary transfers to or from the Clinton Foundation expected

I am willing to pay up to $777 for the processing of this request. Please inform me if the estimated fees will exceed this limit before processing my request.

I am seeking information for personal use and not for commercial use.

Thank you for your consideration,

XXXX

Malden, MA. 02148

United States of America

WE ARE THE CIA NOW

Everyone should be reading this and starting to do some thinking.

Good shit user, thanks.

p 66; another copy of the same document appears on p. 70, with Jack Quinn's name underlined by hand in the F.B.I. documents. I'll render the underlined portions in italics.

>"…[I]t appears that the required pardon standards and procedures were not followed [in W.J.C.'s pardon of Marc Rich] … U.S. Pardon Attorney, Roger Adams, testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee on 2/14/01 that with respect to Rich and Green, "none of the regular procedures were followed." Former Deputy Attorney General Eric Holder previously testified that he was the only person at DOJ notified of the pardon sought by Rich. Holder was contacted directly by Jack Quinn, Marc Rich's attorney, and former White House Counsel."

MARC RICH'S ATTORNEY, JACK QUINN, WAS WHITE HOUSE COUNSEL JUST A FEW YEARS PRIOR TO OBTAINING RICH'S PARDON

QUINN PRIVATELY CONTACTED ERIC HOLDER

ERIC HOLDER ISSUED THE PARDON TOTALLY AGAINST ALL ESTABLISHED PROTOCOL AND WITHOUT CONSULTING ANYBODY IN HIS DEPARTMENT

more on Quinn, from (((Wikipedia))):

>"After Clinton and Gore won the election, Quinn was appointed Deputy Chief of Staff and Counsel to the Vice President.[1] Later he was promoted to Chief of Staff to the Vice President of the United States, retaining the Counsel to the Vice President title. *In September 1995, Quinn became White House Counsel to President Clinton and served in that role until early in 1997.*"

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

NOW WE'RE TALKING

Nah, that's something for a later time. We need to focus on shit that will rek the Foundation and the stuff the FBI has put us on to and then get to the cult stuff later.

Hmm. Could the pardons have been illegal?

Search for Zionist code words and symbols

we're passing the time until someone finds incriminating shit

THIS TIMES SIX GORILLION JEWS

bumparooni

great stuff user

No, like HELP me finish writing this. You guys owe me. I was at the boston protest triggering federal reserve jews.

HAPPENING, IT IS

Fuck off this thread then faggot

You're derailing an important thread. Pass your time elsewhere.

You could probably do without the $777 thing, just sayin'.

FUCK JUST WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR

THE FIX IS IN FOLLOW THIS LEAD

It would be nice if the shills would direct us to a thread they deem more important of our time then to merely tell us to not look into to these

there are some pictures of clinton and merkel giving speeches at a worst korea affiliated hotel or something, it was in the original thread. best of luck finding it

heh. bill's original last name was blythe, i wonder why he changed it to clinton?

Nice work user.

Not with all that affirmative action and diversification in STEM, goy. Baby steps.

I can't wait for the space-pirate wars.

THIS

Take your space shit to a separate thread if you want to roleplay. I'm here to find legitimate dirt on Clinton, not see a shitton of "IDS HAPPENING!!" pertaining to alien theories. I'd be more than happy to even look into that for the other thread, but this thread should be to find dirt on Clinton.

At this point I'm just curious as to which conspiracy theories aren't true and it would be great if we had evidence but yeah I get your point. Now probably isn't the best time to be fucking around

Two minor things, they spell TESLA (TELSA) wrong throughout, but not always. The last page is expressing concern that somebody will accuse Tesla of being funded by Czechoslovakia, which is driving him to be some kind of revolutionary.

Why is this not stickied?

this is good. i would do another one requesting info on illegal overseas election funding, and one on ILLEGAL ARMS DEALINGS IN LIBYA.

wait.

Wait.

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND.

DID A SENATOR SENDING A DICK PIC TO A FUCKING 15 YEAR OLD JUST CAUSE THE FBI TO CONFIRM THAT FUCKING ALIENS ARE REAL WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY CRUSHING THE CLINTONS AND THE KIKES IN POWER

Maybe add Clinton Foundation and it's board members to it.

REQUEST
REQUEST
REQUEST
REQUEST

REQUEST ON CHEESE PIZZARONI, WEINER, HUMA. REQUEST ON FEC VIOLATIONS BECAUSE OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCEERS. REQUEST ON ILLEGAL ARMS DEALING IN LIBYA.
REQUEST ON CHEESE PIZZARONI, WEINER, HUMA. REQUEST ON FEC VIOLATIONS BECAUSE OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCEERS. REQUEST ON ILLEGAL ARMS DEALING IN LIBYA.

Remember that the Agency you make a request to only has to provide records they hold or create. You must also specify what you are looking for. Like during what time period, or what specific investigation if any.

Holder's discreet handling of the matter suggests he believed that the pardon would not occur under normal controls.

Happenings everyday.
We've still got two months left. This is the appetizer.

Can someone explain why some people are posting links to Archive.org instead of FBI.gov ? Are they trying to derail the thread or what?

To Whom it May Concern,

I want to review any documents pertaining to Bill Clinton or Hillary Clinton colluding with Anthony Weiner or Jeffery Epstein to commit human trafficking, create/distribute child pornography, or engage in child prostitution.

Please search the FBI’s indices to the Central Records System for the information responsive to this request related to:

1. Text messages, emails, or other communications pertinent to covering up or pardoning individuals suspected to be involved in the above listed criminal activities. A list of individuals suspected of providing underage sex workers

2. Surveillance and flight logs of the aforementioned individuals travelling to Epstein's private island Little St. James in the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, it is known that Bill Clinton traveled continuously on Epstein's private 727 specifically during the 2000-2005 time frame. Any information relevant to this topic is requested.

3. Surveillance logs of Epstein’s private island Little St. James, entailing any activities which occurred there during surveillance.

4. Information about monetary transfers to or from the Clinton Foundation and Jeffery Epstein or known associates of aforementioned.

I am seeking this information for personal use and not for commercial use.

XXXX

Malden, MA. 02148

United States of America

Dubs confirmed. A lot of pardons that happened in the last 30-40 years should be reevaluated.

Was the senator born on Jupiter? Any mention of "space doo-doo pistols"?

I wonder if they have any info related to Assange . Toddandclare, John Kerry equador deal. etc.

You want another interesting fact about Jack Quinn? He's representing the largest group of 9/11 families in a lawsuit…
But that doesn't stop him from going to Podesta to inform him of concerns he has about Saudi Arabia's involvement getting "politicized". Essentially looking out for KSA's interests over those of his own clients.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30998

It's been a great year, and it's only getting better.

This is good shit to be doing FOIA requests for

DON'T FORGET THE (((SHADOW GOVERNMENT)))

(heil)
I don't really know the rules pertaining to presidential pardons. That does seem like a can of worms.

This faggot is right. Target requests on specific, rifle-shot issues. We want to know about money laundering, election violations, human trafficking (but only because of the effect it will have on the normies), and - since we're asking real nice, why not get what we can about Huma Abedin. . . just whatever they have on her going back over however long she's been spying on us.

Ask about the (((space people))) later

(checked)

HEIL

HEIL
Thanks for the template user.

(so close)

Anti shill bump. Have any anons made a request yet and what on? Should we prep a new OP and hope the mods sticky that?

Ummmm

The fuck is PRN?

With all of the events unfolding you think we would be in a paradox of failure? I would state the contrary in that Donald is on the path to revolutionizing civilization as we know it. The massive crowds at the forefront of his rallies would be evidence confirming my theory.

Also where the fuck did that come from?

Perhaps the content of the stuff is not important, but the mere presence like:

ONE IF BY LAND, TWO IF BY SEA

FOCUS ON THE BILL CLINTON DOCS REGARDING HIS PARDON OF MARC RICH, AND ANY TOPICS RELEVANT TO THE FILES TWEETED OUT BY FBI RECORDS VAULT

I keep thinking that nothing will surprise me anymore and then I refresh the catalog and am flabbergasted anew

The archive link I posted is just a back up of the FBI files

Thanks user, just sent it.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

DESU VULT!!!!

don't forget this one

khazarian impersonation of Jews

DEUS VULT

NON NOBUS DOMINE

MAGA

Pro Re Nata "As needed"
Not sure that's right though, might be a name that is abreviated and xref'd

Marc Rich's partner, billionaire Pincus Green.

richestlifestyle.com/billionaires-who-cheated-on-their-taxes/3/
archive.is/LgCqU

Pincus was pardoned at the same time. These were some bad hombres, but W.J.C. found it in his heart to issue pardon, possibly due to the fact that the pair donated tons to C.F. before and during their exile in Switzerland.

Why?? All your favorite UFO websites are going to request the alien stuff anyway, don't waste your time on that. Ask for political / criminal stuff. Like the files on the associates of Marc Rich

This has been known for ages.

In FBI files, "PRN" means Puerto Rican Nationalist. Like, Los Macheteros.

Thanks dude. It's latin so it's lawyer speak I am sure. Will check the black's law.

Underrated post

so the clintons work together with the bushes

that not surprising to me

UPDATED

To Whom it May Concern,

2. Surveillance and flight logs of the aforementioned individuals travelling to Epstein's private island Little St. James in the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, it is known that Bill Clinton traveled continuously on Epstein's private 727 specifically during the 2000-2005 time frame. Any information relevant to this topic is requested.

3. Surveillance logs of Epstein’s private island Little St. James, entailing any activities which occurred there during surveillance.

4. Information about monetary transfers to or from the Clinton Foundation and Jeffery Epstein or known associates of aforementioned.

I am willing to pay up to $777 for the processing of this request. Please inform me if the estimated fees will exceed this limit before processing my request.

This information is for personal use and will not be used commercially.

XXXX

Malden, MA. 02148

United States of America

OH SHIT I GOT HITLER DUBS

GOYS I HAVE BEEN LURKING FOR YEARS AND OTHER THAN THE BOSTON PROTEST I HAVENT POSTED.

AND I got HITLER DUBS

PRN is Platte River Networks, the company that installed Hillary's private server.

you fucked up

I think you are right the legal definition makes no sense in the context. Definition to follow.

For the affair immediately in hand; adapted to meet the particular occasion. Thus, a course of judicial action adopted under pressure of the exigencies of the affair in hand, rather than in conformity to established precedents, is said to be taken pro re nata.

wat, no, I just finished the 5th season of x-files. Is this real life?

This makes so much more sense that Puerto Rican Nationalists. Thank you for this, user.

The year was supposed to be 1957 iirc

That release came out two months ago and has already been thoroughly combed through, tweeted about, reported on, etc. We had multiple stickied threads about it when it came out.

The only thing new is the heavily redacted Clinton Foundation documents which were released yesterday.

It's shit some crank sent to the FBI that mentioned Tesla, so they put it in the Tesla file.

Guys -

FUCK YOUR FAGGY GODDAMNED UFOS
FOCUS ON FUCKING CLINTON IN THE FACE
WE CAN PLAY WITH UFOS LATER, OKAY?!?!?

Ok, these tweets in the OP are also of interest

No joke, it's getting fucking annoying.

Damn. Those fucking quads….. kek is pointing to the truth it seems. Get your powder ready boys.

I found your face faggot

2016, the year of the fire monkey, the year that changed everything forever

(HEIL AREYOUDOING)

Third set of hitler dubs this thread.

The angel kek is likely pointing us the right way.

Give thanks the creator has sent us a guiding spirit so kind and enjoyable to work with! 8D

(checked)
from where do they come if it is four?

I'm reading the WJCF papers at the very top of their twitter, and between all the [REDACTED], here's what I gather, and it sounds an awful lot like what's gone on with HRC, Benghazi, suspected arms deals to terrorist orgs, and pay-to-play schemes alleged against HRC, DNC, and King Nigger's Administration.

There's a lot of repetition, but here's the bullet points:

* End of Clinton Presidency.
* WJC pardons (fully and unconditionally) Marc Rich and Pincus Green.
* MR and PG were indicted on a number of charges in '83 for some behind-the-scenes trading with Iran during the Iran arms-for-hostages ordeal.
* Shortly after being indicted, MR & PG flee to Switzerland.
* WJC pardons them "improperly" - does not notify DOJ Pardon Attorney, who conducts investigation and makes recommendation.
* Deputy AG Eric Holder was the only one notified of the pardon. He was notified by Jack Quinn - MR's attorney and VP Gore's former Chief of Staff.
* [REDACTED] is a major donor to both the Democrat party, the DNC and the RNC, and the NY State Senatorial joint fundraising committee!
* [REDACTED] also happens to donate $X dollars directly to the WJC Foundation. (from the size of the redaction, looks to be in the $100s of K)
* It's assumed that [REDACTED]'s donations to the party were intended to influence the fugitives pardons.
* Early Jan '01, group of people were seen having dinner at an unidentified restaurant in NYC. It was being alleged (assumed?) that it was at this dinner that the donation amounts and pardoning were being discussed.

Names of the people are all [REDACTED]. Probably, assumptions can be made as to who it was.
These people have been pulling shady shit for decades, and they're all in it together.

I mean, these are the hillbilly niggers that even stole the White House silverware. There's no cashgrab too base for them to attempt.

LOOKING THROUGH THESE…DUMPS…
ITS LITERALLY NOTHING

Thanks again user.

;^)

Criminally unchecked quads. If this is a signal from the FBI we have to work smart.
This thread is going fast and we can't get distracted.>>8045673

They stole furniture from the State Department as well.

Eww what is that???

Maybe the message is just that the reopening of the case is a ruse. They are all corrupt and this is a headfake.

Which is what I want to think is happening but all the newscasters and the hill campaign looked they had been shot when the news broke.

We need a version of that with images of the actual documents.

''''Everything is destroyed' - quake leaves Norcia's prosciutto makers fighting for survival
The Guardian‎ - 13 hours ago'''
https:// www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/01/norcia-prosciutto-producer-italian-earthquake-appeal-cured-meats

Italy earthquake: 6.6-magnitude tremor rocks nation's center - CNN.com 1 day ago
http:// www.cnn.com/2016/10/30/europe/italy-earthquake/

Stay on topic! Focus ONLY on the new Bill Clinton document and the documents tweeted out by FBI Records Vault

WE'RE GETTING CLOSE LADS

I've been suspicious since the nonestop flood of emails/leaks started as the primaries finished. Don't get me wrong, I encourage and welcome these leaks, but I started to notice being overwhelmed by the sheer volume of dumps and frequency, topic choice, and what have you. I noticed that sifting through it all made me slower to keep up with it all. I've felt drained just reading other threads on Holla Forums that used to take notime before now take much longer than Id like

It's like information sickness or something.

Perhaps its just me but I feel like it might be noticed by others as well maybe?

What isn't mentioned in there is Comey being the top federal prosecutor in pardongate and letting all that shit slide. I've had the feeling since I saw that tweet from the FBI vaults that this was subtly directed at Comey, while stirring up the salt of the MentallyHill.

There's a coup in the FBI and they're trying to settle it all before the 8th. Of course it's gonna be information overload. Somebody just had enough and put his life on the line.

So he's supposed to be representing the 9/11 families, but here it looks like he's representing the Saudis. The families basically hired an agent of their litigation target, as the lawyer.

clarification:

kek is a childish fantasy of your gay imagination

real results come from peoples hard work, if not then sit back and keep asking for dubs without digging

what people find they should receive praise for

This ayylmao shit is always used to derail, in every sense of the word. Like clockwork It was one of the first posts to show up in the FBI shadow government sticky some weeks ago.

Looks like it's old news:

books.google.com/books?id=h2DTNDFcC14C&pg=PA467&lpg=PA467&dq="interplanetary+sessions+newsletter"&source=bl&ots=Zn6GSxJvLO&sig=LSMKTG75Pgdtda2wIx_1XsiNDIc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjduu7lgonQAhUJ0oMKHeefDpAQ6AEIFjAA#v=onepage&q=%22interplanetary%20sessions%20newsletter%22&f=false

you're right, but wasn't the information about the pardoning of terrorists already out there? Same with Comeys ties to the clintons going way back?
what new information did we get?

checked

Real life slide operations exist, like the fight for 15 movement. They're designed to divert the people's energy into chasing ghosts so they lose focus on the real issue. Manpower is finite, energy is limited.

The mass twitter unfollowing of HRC that people have been clamoring about has also been suspicious. Perhaps it's part of the cover for this. The best thing is to dig for a while but stay vigilant for misinformation.

Anons who can afford it copy paste and email this shit.

I wish I had an extra couple hundred laying around

BIG LEAD ON THE FBI GUIDELINES FOR DOMESTIC OPERATIONS

THE TWITTER ACCOUNT POSTED 2 FBI GUIDE BOOKS

1 Old
1 Updated 2013

So I decided to look at the changes & quickly found something interesting.

The FIRST big change in 2013, relevant to right now, deals with reporting non-compliance and reporting authorities. Employees originally were to report substantial non-compliance to the assistant director of the FBI. The only significant change in this section was the addition of a new position called the "Division Compliance Officer", who gets to UNILATERALLY DETERMINE WHETHER TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE NON-COMPLIANCE REPORT

There is no timeline where trump fails. Multiple timelines don't imply multiple simultaneous realities. The soul is the in the aether, it snaps to surviving vessels just like raw aether in a magnet.

roids

So there is what? A guy that decides whether or not they issue the report that says they didn't comply with a request?

So what does this all mean?

you want a couple hundred bucks? Send me the FBI bill bro.

That kinda stuff is produced as propaganda for plebs. The real party is with things like HAARP and what's been dubbed 'SCALAR' tech for lack of a better understanding.

(checked)
Exactly right. And beyond that why is he going to John Podesta with that information? Could it have to do with John's brother's consulting firm?

archive.is/sTP7p

We call that guy the corncob

The money Marc Rich gave was the first bribe
to Clinton Foundation.
Epstein set up the financials later, but this may be the 1st donation.
This could be laying groundwork for PR war against foundation while investigation proceeds.

Aka they can just tell the requester to fuck off without telling anyone about it.

Or, they could comply with the report, and they wouldn't have to tell anyone about it.

Are they using armed drones for surveillance?

This is the answer. The message is Comey is bought and paid for. There are what, 3 separate accounts now of him letting shit slide?

Keep digging. Find more of this fucker letting the Clintons slide.

BIG LEAD ON THE FBI GUIDELINES FOR DOMESTIC OPERATIONS

THE TWITTER ACCOUNT POSTED 2 FBI GUIDE BOOKS

1 Old
1 Updated 2013

So I decided to look at the changes & quickly found something interesting.

The FIRST big change in 2013, relevant to right now, deals with reporting non-compliance and reporting authorities. Employees originally were to report substantial non-compliance to the assistant director of the FBI. The only significant change in this section was the addition of a new position called the "Division Compliance Officer", who gets to UNILATERALLY DETERMINE WHETHER TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE NON-COMPLIANCE REPORT

This means someone could tell an FOIA requester to fuck off and not tell their boss about it.

It ALSO means someone could fully comply with the request and also not tell anyone about it.

FOIA REQUEST
FOIA REQUEST
FOIA REQUEST
FOIA REQUEST

My apologies. I wasn't trying to seriously derail the thread. I found it interesting the fbi would put in a newsletter of a UFO cult/society

The information was out there, but very few were making it widely known. Its much easier to paint Comey as some sort of "republican plant" when nobody knows how much he's helped the Clintons over the years.

ANYONE WATCHED THIS DOCUMENTARY YET????

youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc

The people they mention to be "suspected" of involvement are likely the Clintons.

FOIA EVERYTHING RELATED TO LAWRENCE KING AND CLINTONS

GO GO GO GO GO

THIS. Jews jews jews. Go after em and shadow govt. Aliens code for jews maybe?

Good thinking user.

Their ties go far farrr back.
One of Comey's first big cases was none other than "Whitewater"

archive.is/bB7Fr

BASED FBI user
BEWARE OF DISTRACTIONS THIS WEEK
BEWARE OF DISTRACTIONS THIS WEEK

CHECKED

Quinn's literally colluding against his clients' interests with the brother of a Saudi government agent.

those are probably just lat/long coordinates and the GPS is disarmed, that's my guess

wew lad crushing it with the dubs tonite!!! :]

Here some art I made :3

Careful of the bait. Wernher Von Braun said the NWO would try to seize power in a very controlled manner:
-cold war and fear of nuclear war + space race to put hope in the government
-long running engineered terrorist camps to get people rallied together
-asteroid threat (they probably canceled this one because the space infrastructure isn't there - remember they were expecting to have self-sustaining mars colonies by 2020 but their propaganda hindered the productivity of society too much)
-ayy lmaos to cull humanity to a manageable population while coming out the heros while uniting the world under 1 government

Wouldn't it go to someone to be redacted first?

I read through the tesla files months ago. They've been out. I'm not sure about the other ones but I was excited and hoping to see some additional/new/unredacted material but it was the same 3 pdfs. There is definitely good stuff in there, don't get me wrong. It's odd that they tweeted about it this week.

If we assume he is bought and paid for and that this investigation will come out favorably to Clinton. Is there a way to get in front of it? Unleash the memetic machine with Comey's collusions. Would that have any chance of backfiring against the God-Emperor?

The Franklin stuff is always tied to the Bushes.

==ASK FOR :
-> 9/11 STUFF
->MOSSAD STUFF
->CLINTON FOUNDATION STUFF
->IGNORE CTR, JIDF AND POZZFOLK.==

Guys, you don't get it do you? CF has been child trafficking out of Hati and the Bushes are involved. Everyone in the upper crust of gov knows and profits from it. Follow the foundation.

Do you mean we could get fully unredacted documents (since the FOIA requester doesn't have to report it)?

Haarp can change air pressure and they have been messing with calif for a while now increasing and decreasing pressure. I think they are trying to shake california west of the fault lines off the mainland. If they were successful I imagine it would be like putting a broke cookie in some milk. The broken part would break off and either float away or sink.

we have this one already right?

And JFK. And the Manhattan project and its kikes. And kikes in general

possible false flag incoming Farley Nuclear Power Plant

coincidentally Trump is in Pensacola tomorrow

echoing based anons

ASK FOR :
-> 9/11 STUFF
->MOSSAD STUFF
->CLINTON FOUNDATION STUFF
->IGNORE CTR, JIDF AND POZZFOLK.

How? And I assume we can't FOIA into an ongoing investigation…?

Here you go user:

Who would want nigger children?

We do but thanks for the effort. Keep digging user.

FBIAnon? Is that you?

FOLLOW THE FOUNDATION

Wait… FBI-kun implied they had the SAPs, right? Could we FOIA the fucking Clinton server SAPs?

Adding for the list:
Wallenberg family

Also add:

Hit limit. Here's the other two.

Understand it's really just the last few pages of a 30pg document. Being that it's the documented evolution of an investigation, it repeats a lot, and new details are added to each iteration. These photos are the final iteration.

FOIing now

Also add:

The earthquake machine is utilizing zero point energy tech. by harmonizing with the frequency of the building he is able to tear it apart. Tests have been made using zero point energy in which metals are transmuted/ torn apart and objects are levitated. Interestingly zero point energy was referenced in the podesta emails.

Hutchinson effect: Vid related

It has been speculated that zero point energy was used to bring down the WTC: checktheevidence.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=161&Itemid=60

QUICK

I WANT THIS NOW
NOW
NOW

WHAT FONT DID THE CLINTON FOUNDATION .PDF USE?

The Bushes weren't only flying in coke from Colombia back in the late 80s/early 90s.

FEC records require no FOIA. They are inherently public.

Huma's family esp mother and brother

Soros

CF Haiti op

Recent CF money transfer to Qatari Bank

(checked)
Pointing the people screaming about Comey being biased to his long history of letting the Clintons off could be helpful. They can just turn around and say "see! it's a witch hunt that's been going on forever against these darling little angels!" but I suspect that being reminded of just how many scandals seem to follow the Clintons around will have a deep psychological effect.
None of this, no matter how one tries to spin it, looks like Trump has any involvement. The people pulling those mental gymnastics are going to over extend and sprain themselves soon.

Fuck off CTR shill.

FOIA
FOIA
FOIA

TELL ME SO I CAN DO GUESSWORK ON SOME OF THE REDACTED STUFF

though actually now that i think about it it wouldn't matter anyway; maybe they would've let us know if it was that important

at least they do something right, amirite?

looks more like they disarmed the drones then used them, pure speculation though

Looks like the point of releasing this stuff was to provide a rock solid source for comey being corrupted by the clinton foundation, to be used as a battering ram on news corps and maybe even to have him removed from the prosecution. perhaps leading into actual criminal charges against clinton

Stop with the fucking HAARP and alien bullshit you fucking shills. Follow the foundation and stop sidetracking the thread you fucking kikes or prepare to fucking hang

>>>/ctr/

When you are burning in heaven next to your semitic volcano god don't go crying to us.

Also, we are user. nobody gets praise here. we give up such jewish and childish notions for the lulz. Or just to piss faggots like you off. Either way works.

Looks like Courier New. Definitely a fixed-width font.

Kikes. That's why the jew champions them, not only because they make great useful idiots, but because the jew wants to fuck their children. Cuckolds suffering from egalitarianism only like black babies when they're around their wive's necks like some designer purse, since they enjoy being reminded of their retired bull.

Comey, as a Fed Prosecutor, would have been working pretty much directly under then Deputy AG Eric Holder - who filled in as AG when Amazon Bull Dyke Janet Reno left with the rest of the Clinton Admin.

SHADILAY
A coup within is happening.
PRAISE KEK
This guys vid is right on topic.
Yes it is. Get ready.

Hey some of us actually believe haarp is capable of weather modification. Why are you so quick to shut it down and call me a shill? Plus the
Looks like CTR shill Is the one Larping as Holla Forums

Investigations into fec

sage for shitty eceleb shilling

Wait, fuck. The FBI does have the 33k emails from Weiner's laptop now.

THE FBI HAS THE 33K EMAILS NOW

Is the FBI trying to tell us that we can FOIA request the 33k emails?

They already fucking try even without fake stuff. Give them one fake thing and it is all they will talk about for the next week.

DO IT

He's no Kardashian you kike. No celeb.
Just a dude speaking on this very subject.
FUCK OFF OVEN DODGER

sage for heretical dubpost justifying his shilling of an eceleb

I actually want this to be fake.
You can actually detect nukes but there's no detecting earthquakes until the very ground beneath you starts shaking and you release there are no foundations under your feet, the abyss is eternal and there's no god.

N' Sheeit

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████░░░░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████▌░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░▀░▄▄▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀███▀░░░░░░▄▀█▀░░░▐▄▄▄▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▌▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▌▀░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░▐░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▀▄▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌░▄▄░▐░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░▐░▐▄▄▄▄▀▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌▀░▐░░░░░░░░▄▀░░▀▀▀▀░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░▌░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░▄▄░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░▐░▐░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░▀▀▄░▌░█░░░▀▀▄▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░▀▄░░▀▀▄▄█░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▌░▐▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐░▄▄▌░█▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█▌▐░▄▐░░▀▄▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▐░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░▄▀█░░░░░█░░▌░░░░▀▄░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░█░░████░░░▄███▄░▄███▄░▀▀█░░░▄███▄░░░█░░████░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░▄███▀░█░░░█░░░█░░░████▄░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░████░░█░░░█████░▀███▀░█████░▀███▀░░░████░░█░░░░░░░░░░

░░█░░░█░░▄▀▄░░████▄░████▄░█████░█▄░░█░█████░█▄░░█░▄███▄░▄███▄░░

░░█░░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█░█░░░░░█▀▄░█░░░█░░░█▀▄░█░█░░░░░█░░░░░░

░░█████░█████░████▀░████▀░█████░█░█░█░░░█░░░█░█░█░█░▄▄▄░▀███▄░░

░░█░░░█░█░░░█░█░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▄█░░░█░░░█░▀▄█░█░░░█░░░░░█░░

░░█░░░█░█░░░█░█░░░░░█░░░░░█████░█░░▀█░█████░█░░▀█░▀███▀░▀███▀░░

░░░░░░░░█████░█░░░█░█████░████▄░█░░░█░████▄░░▄▀▄░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░█░░░░░█░░░█░▀▄░▄▀░█░░░█░█░░░█░▀▄░▄▀░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░█████░█░░░█░████▀░████▀░░▀▄▀░░█░░░█░█▄▄▄█░░▀▄▀░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░█░░░░░█░▀▄░░░░█░░░█░░░█░█░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░█████░░▀▄▀░░█████░█░░░█░░░█░░░████▀░█░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░

Then it would be a good idea to boot up mspaint for 9000 hours and see what comes out.

BASED FBI ANONS
We are being done a tremendous favor and we need to collect and spread this info ASAP.

ASK FOR :
-> 9/11
->MOSSAD
->CLINTON FOUNDATION
-→MONEY TRANSFER TO QATAR
-> HAITI CHILD TRAFFICKING
-> BUSH FAMILY
-> WALLENBERG FAMILY
-> ABEDIN FAMILY
==-→ NOTE HUMA'S MOTHER AND BROTHER
-> SOROS

FAOI THIS SHIT

Sage isn't a downvote, shill. It just prevents your single post from bumping the thread, everyone who responds to you bumps it.

WHY ISN'T THIS STICKIED YET

ayyy lmao someone up in here talking with surprising accuracy about aether.

What do you know. What you said isn't common knowledge.

Did we redpill the FBI or did they redpill us?

sage for deluded rationalizations of his shitty posts

Because we are 150 posts away from post limit most likely.

REQUEST
REQUEST
REQUEST
REQUEST

For all of you freaking out over this: here's the source vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla/Nikola Tesla Part 03 of 03/view

Read it yourself, it's just a newsletter that the FBI has on file. It's not from the FBI, or any government organization. Let's try to focus on more important things than ayys

Could you please, stop bringing up puertorricans?! I get more and more depressed for living in this shithole every time news comes out of this place.

THE FBI IS TELLING US TO FOIA REQUEST THE 33K DELETED EMAILS

https:// www.fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/requesting-fbi-records

REQUEST THE FUCKING DELETED 33K EMAILS

fixed width font? do I have to do something special to the font after setting it to courier new other than changing the size?

anyway, heres pic related

the top text is MS word 2010 for windows 7's courier font at size 12
the middle text is from the clinton foundation .pdf file
the lower text is almost the same as the top text; it is size 11.5 instead of size 12

i think they might've used size 11.75 or something

Nice trips tbh.

REQUEST THE 33K
REQUEST THE 33K
REQUEST THE 33K
REQUEST THE 33K
REQUEST THE 33K
REQUEST THE 33K
REQUEST THE 33K
REQUEST THE 33K

The ones who can rise up are us. The ones on here like me.

Us Neets, virgins, castasides, losers, wizards, whatever, we are the spearheads for anything to happen, because the only thing they can take away are our shitty retail jobs and our internet.

We are the only ones with the true freedom to say what needs to be said because we can't be punished by means the elites understand. Get this stuff out there gentlemen.

KEK WILLS IT

ah whatever ill use courier new size 12 for the guesswork

YOU MEAN 650K

IT WAS RECENTLY REVEALED THAT THERES ACTUALLY 650K VIA WEINER

WE NEED TO MAKE 3 REQUESTS AND THEN THE FBI WILL POST THE DELETED 33K EMAILS

https:// twitter.com/rebeccagberg/status/793581160651776001

remember what fbi user said, the emails don't matter, its the foundation that matters

REQUEST BOTH

Ok yes you're right.

Read your Brookings, sir.

Only NEETs will be allowed to participate in RWDS

confirmed, requesting now

The 33K exist within the 650K. At least that is my perception. They used meta data to determine that the emails were among the entire group. They can separate them based on the meta data.

Fuck request them all

(trippy)

ASK FOR :
-> 9/11
->MOSSAD
->CLINTON FOUNDATION
-→MONEY TRANSFER TO QATAR
-> BUSH FAMILY
-> WALLENBERG FAMILY
-> ABEDIN FAMILY
-→ NOTE HUMA'S MOTHER AND BROTHER
-> SOROS
-> THE FUCKING DELETED 650K EMAILS
FOAI THIS SHIT

according to the fbi user they know about Holla Forums and liked it to begin with. opening up with

is them all but saying that we're on the right track but we dont have all the information, and that they're willing to help. to further that. these releases are the kind of thing normies would never notice (obscure shit that seems unrelated, on an unused twitter) but Holla Forumsacks would jump right on and sift through like we are. it's very obviously a chess move here telling us that they're behind what we're doing.

requesting sticky

I used to work at a university, I was fired without reason.
It's time to take everything back.

Foundation should be #1 priority
33k COULD contain relevant info

Jack Quinn also

sage for another shitty eceleb shill-post
Where do you faggots keep coming from?

Under a crescent fall, a moonlit and starry night
Crisp, breezy, and bright
Upon a lily pond we step, croaking and ribbit sound
The sounds become a call this mid-fall
A frog appears among the chorus of his throng
Walking toward me with a wand
PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

Who was the guy the feds where charging with violating ITAR but suddenly dropped charges. The defendant threatened to go to trial and reveal things about benghazi through discovery?

FOCUS ON THE FOUNDATION, LET'S NOT GET DISTRACTED BY ONLY LOOKING AT THE EMAILS

They're a part of the whole

REQUEST
REQUEST
REQUEST
REQUEST
WALLENBERG FAMILY. MOSSAD. 9/11. CLINTON FOUNDATION. QATAR MONEY TRANSFER. GEORGE SOROS. 33K EMAILS. 650K EMAILS.
WALLENBERG FAMILY. MOSSAD. 9/11. CLINTON FOUNDATION. QATAR MONEY TRANSFER. GEORGE SOROS. 33K EMAILS. 650K EMAILS.

Thread theme while I FOIA request 650k Weiner emails and everything on the Clinton Foundation.

Godspeed user. Godspeed.

Womyn looking for the ultimate vibrator

Post your request letter and I will edit and send one as well.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ASK FOR :
-> 9/11
->MOSSAD
->CLINTON FOUNDATION
-> BUSH FAMILY
-> WALLENBERG FAMILY
-> ABEDIN FAMILY
-> SOROS
-> JACK QUINN
-> THE FUCKING DELETED 650K EMAILS
FOAI THIS SHIT

We need that name.
And we're going to need another thread.

INSIDER TRADING AT THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

0HOUR1__ Drop

mediafire.com/file/c0u7d6n715zji74

'Anonymous' Drops 30G of liberated material from Bradley Foundation (Rothschilds giving mucho millions to Clinton)

filemail.com/d/yiaktphfvwzppul (torrent available but retards put this on a private tracker)

This just proves the FBI is in an open revolt against Hillary and the establishment. They know if Hillary gets in, it's going to be really really bad. Hillary may even dismantle the FBI to prevent them from investigating the Clinton Foundation further.

Fuck off with your mirai malware 0HOUR.

Fuck. Nice find anons completely missed that post.

THIS

The window of opportunity might be short. Send out those FOI requests, faggots!

Why is it a bad idea to ask for JFK, Manhattan project scientists, Einstein, and (((others)))? Is it to not inundate based fbi bros with offtopic requests?

Don't let this derail, just asking to make sure.

ALLRIGHT I DID SOME GUESSWORK, PIC RELATED

the first Jack Quinn is Courier New size 12
the second one is straight from the .pdf at a certain zoom level
the third one is Courier New size 11.5

for this entire picture the .pdf was zoomed to the same level, and the version of MS word used was word 2010(I think) for windows 7

it may say the information is publicly available, but they still redacted it for some reason

notice that the first Jack Quinn, MSword size 12 is a teeny tiny bit bigger than the second Jack Quinn from the .pdf

the fist George Soros is from MSword, at size 12 with new courier font
the box above it is exactly one MSpaint pixel longer than the name George Soros
given that the MSword font is slightly larger than the zoomed in .pdf font; it is plausible that George Soros is that donator to the Clinton Foundation

also the relevant text is on page 82

AT LEAST TWO OF YOU OTHER NIGGERS BETTER BE REQUESTING THIS SHIT

That was the guy Clinton used to help get the stingers into Syria right?

Justin Cooper was also the guy destroying cellphones with a hammer.
He was one of the only people to give helpful testimony.

Him and Doug Band may have a bone to pick with the Clintons because Chelsea brewed up a shitstorm against them and their firm, Teneo, which was doing a lot of fundraising for the CF's various entities and helping introduce Bill to a lot of big money people.

any clues in the embedded vid?

How do you know it's not just a last name instead of the full name?

Would you trust her with the most secret government info? If it isn't a noble cause at the very least they are afraid she will sell secret information to the highest bidder.

fixed formatting, sorry

REQUEST

WALLENBERG FAMILY. MOSSAD. 9/11. CLINTON FOUNDATION. QATAR MONEY TRANSFER. GEORGE SOROS. 33K EMAILS. 650K EMAILS. JACK QUINN. ABEDIN FAMILY.
WALLENBERG FAMILY. MOSSAD. 9/11. CLINTON FOUNDATION. QATAR MONEY TRANSFER. GEORGE SOROS. 33K EMAILS. 650K EMAILS. JACK QUINN. ABEDIN FAMILY.

WE MUST FLOOD THEM WITH REQUESTS

You must also specify what you are looking for. Like during what time period, or what specific investigation if any.

(checked)

Request it when we have time. The election isn't going to wait for us and the FBI may not be able to help later.

ASK FOR :
→ 9/11
→MOSSAD
→CLINTON FOUNDATION
→ HAITI CHILD TRAFFICKING
→ BUSH FAMILY
→ WALLENBERG FAMILY
→ ABEDIN FAMILY
→ SOROS
→ JACK QUINN
→ THE FUCKING DELETED 650K EMAILS
→IGNORE CTR, JIDF AND POZZFOLK

FOAI THIS SHIT
WE HAVE BEEN STICKIED

post letters and I will edit and send request then we just need one other faggot to do the same

That is exactly who I am trying to remember. Trying to google hard as fuck right now.

I can't get efoia. fbi.gov/ to do anything?

This. I've got a few identities I've bought off alphabay on their market, so I can send about 5 requests with legitimate names/addresses.

heres a picture with the 3 lines of text at the bottom revised to not chop off the top pixels

well its plausible as far as Holla Forums is concerned, especially how that individual is probably first referredfor that copy of the text to here on page 81
it could be obscuring a title for all I know, or even a small description such as rothschilds' right hand after the first and last name

You don't even need to flood them. After 3 requests THEY POST IT ONLINE.

forgot the revision

Did the FBI just take the red pill!!!!

Fixed-width is a property of the font-face, not an added effect. Fonts with mono in the name are often fixed- or mono-spaced, also.

Other names worth checking that come to mind:

Sample here

To Whom it May Concern,

XXXX

It could be chaff, but we won't know without looking at it.

That may only be a last name.

I found it. Marc Turi was the gun runner.

COPY PASTE FILL OUT AND EMAIL
EMAIL TO [email protected]/* */

To Whom it May Concern,
I am willing to pay up to -INSERT AMOUNT HERE- for the processing of this request. Please inform me if the estimated fees will exceed this limit before processing my request.
-NAME-
-ADDRESS-
United States of America

john podesta could fit that figurative bill too, as far as fitting in the box is concerned

but does he have the kind of money to shell out that could number in 7 or more digits?

Shill or just stupid? You can't FOIA an open investigation.
Also there is a reason Judicial Watch has to sue to get FOIA requests through.

Proof of malware or fuck off shill

I meant Libya
Marc Turi foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/05/doj-abruptly-drops-case-against-gun-runner-who-threatened-to-reveal-clintons-libya-dealings.html

you have enough plausible deniability to cover you FBI
at least as far as I think the US legal system is concerned

Will get this sent out tomorrow after work. Thanks anons.

Dear FBI, please expose Soros and his agenda.

The next thread after this fills up needs to have this in the OP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denise_Eisenberg_Rich

They're literally telling us that they will if we do it though the proper means. send an email

Would anons be willing to sacrifice Holla Forums if it meant the entire establishment went down?

REQUEST ON CHEESE PIZZARONI, WEINER, HUMA. INVESTIGATAIONS INTO FEC VIOLATIONS LEADING TO INT’L FINANCEERS. REQUEST ON ILLEGAL ARMS DEALING IN LIBYA.
WALLENBERG FAMILY. MOSSAD. 9/11. CLINTON FOUNDATION. QATAR MONEY TRANSFER. GEORGE SOROS. 33K EMAILS. 650K EMAILS. JACK QUINN. ABEDIN FAMILY. ROTHSCHILDS.
REQUEST ON CHEESE PIZZARONI, WEINER, HUMA. INVESTIGATAIONS INTO FEC VIOLATIONS LEADING TO INT’L FINANCEERS. REQUEST ON ILLEGAL ARMS DEALING IN LIBYA.
WALLENBERG FAMILY. MOSSAD. 9/11. CLINTON FOUNDATION. QATAR MONEY TRANSFER. GEORGE SOROS. 33K EMAILS. 650K EMAILS. JACK QUINN. ABEDIN FAMILY. ROTHSCHILDS.

this pol that pol or all pols

IF YOU EMAILED ABOUT AN FOIA, REPLY WITH 'AYE'

STUFF I CAN THINK OF TO REQUEST:

Jeffrey Epstein / Lolita Express
Seth Rich Death
General Petreaus
MKULTRA
Hillary Clinton Emails from time as SoS
7th Floor Group
Anthony Weiner emails

Holla Forums began by sending emails because of SJWs in video games. Now we are helping the FBI crash the election through emails.

This is the shit I live for.

Fuck it, sending the email through my normal address and my real life name and street address. What could go wrong y'all

aye

aye

[witnessed]

Your pragmatism pleases Kek, but not your desire to be known.

Aye

SHADILAY

stupid question, how much are processing fees typically? i want to make something up in the hopes they'll send me the info electronically. just hoping to avoid receiving a ream of heavily redacted copy paper in the mail

ITS HAPPENING

The Tesla stuff is old, too. Some author made the FOIA request back like in the late nineties, IIRC

I see you too, are from the great migration.

The fight never ended, just changed targets.

(PRAISE KEK)

BASED ANONS

More names

(DUBS CONFIRMS)
(DUBS CONFIRMS)

WE'RE BEING SPOONFED
BASED FBI IS BASED

Holla Forums began before that, but where still here because of that.

Don't forget the Franklin child prostitution ring

Yes. But only total assured defeat.

I know right. I just wanted to play video games damnit.

i dont think i have it in me to keep doing this

at least i went through every page of the CF document though

the most incriminating stuff starts on page 65

Probably nothing tbh. Normies flood them with FOIA requests all the time. It's not like you're hacking their server. They'll just say no, flag you somewhere you're already flagged and go about their day murdering you.

Literally put up what you can afford. If you are told it costs more, come back and e-beg. I'm sure people here will help out if it means destroying the clintons.

Mid 90's old Art Bell during Coast to Coast had a guest on where they said all present available teh we "see" is about 50 years old in reality.
Their is tech for *THEM* and tech for the goy masses.
Same goes for medical shit and everything else.

Aye, and tic tac toe. Just seeing if anyone else has put some skin in the game. God bless America.

If there really is an FBI user that wants to get the data out… request EVERYTHING. They will cherry pick the right ones and prioritize those this week!!!!

Just imagine if GG never happened we would still be on cuckchan all they had to do was not fuck with video games and they could have stopped this now it is to late.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIARMMtUdZQ

EFF BEE EYE

Why did this broad need thirteen fucking phones?

I can't get as close on MS-Paint using size 13 Courier New, but you can see relatively the needed size. Stephanopoulos is obviously too big, so is Carville. Podesta fits pretty well, though.

Speaking of relatability, didn't the main character's brother who stayed on earth instigate a war with Russia or cause a kind of red pilling/political upheaval on Earth?

I haven't read it in a decade, but a year or two ago, I remember how the brother apparently went on forums and instigated mass political discourse (I'd wanna say he reminds me of anons and Holla Forums but really he's a goon faggot who started a war with russia so the space vodka could kill ender, thats what happened i think?)

EVERYONE!!! LISTEN!!! DO NOT EMAIL::: USE THIS:::

Option 3: Submit your request using eFOIA.

Letter and e-mail format:

Provide your complete name and mailing address. Telephone, fax, and e-mail addresses are optional.
Provide any identifying data that will help us locate information—for example, the subject’s complete name, aliases, date and place of birth, social security number, former addresses, or localities.
If you are interested in records pertaining to a particular incident, please describe it in detail.
Another living person:

If your request is for information about another living person, that information is usually not disclosed unless you have obtained the person’s written consent or unless public disclosure is authorized by law. Requests for information about another living person should be accompanied by evidence of the subject’s consent. Please use U.S. Department of Justice Certification of Identity Form DOJ-361 and complete the section identified as: Authorization to Release Information to Another Person. You may submit an attachment listing additional information that may aid in locating responsive records. Please place your name and contact information on the attachment.
A deceased individual:

If your request is for information concerning a deceased individual, you must provide proof of death. Acceptable forms of proof of death include: obituaries, death certificates, recognized sources that can be documented, written media, Who’s Who in America, an FBI file that indicates a person is deceased, date of birth is 100 years or greater, or Social Security Death Index page.
State how much you are willing to pay for duplication fees if any are assessed. Refer to the U.S. Department of Justice FOIA Reference Guide.

For more information:

Overview of the Freedom of Information Act
FOIA Exemptions
FOIA/PA Terms

FBI TWEETED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make FOIA requests electronically,receive your response to your email account. Open beta test of eFOIA at: h ttps://efoia.fbi.gov

Forgot Frog
PRAISE KEK

I don't agree the hutchingson 911 / judy wood is the same as the tesla earthquake machine .. at least what the mythbusters had but i haven't looked that deep what was more in those files they didn't show on tv

Mythbusters, or their team, used the CIA red herring that the device is supposed to magically gain energy each time it moves back and forth, which was clear to me was extremely ridicolous even when I originally first watched it when I was less than 18 years old, infact the energy only goes up to a certain point and then stops ofcourse it increases the closer to the correct harmonic frequency it is, but that frequency is not a radio or electromagnetic frequency, it's motion, yes I know the universe is all frequency super deep down but let's leave that level away now, the point is there's no antennas of any kind here, but when the frequency gets super super tuned however it is a huge and dramatic increase but it still stops, so when super tuned, whatever resolution they had with their equipment setting that piston, it made that little pison do stress like a big dump truck, but ofcourse it's not going to BUILD UP energy and keep going into infinity.

So why didn't the Mythbusters destroyed the bridge, becuase they didn't use enough of those devices, all they had to do was to use like 50 or 100 of them placed on strategic locations on the bridge, but you notice that with this myth they never ever mentioned their usual "duplicating the results" which was a pre season 4 term for "what would it take to make the myth happen" .. and then past season 6 it turned into just mindless explosions with them admitting they "just wanna blow something up" like any other cliche show so I stopped watching the horrible scripted nonsense with that stupid ass impersonating-a-pirate adams voice, stopped being funny a long time ago.

While hutchingson effect includes static and radio fields, what mythbusters tested had no such elements.

You are mistaking the "frequency" term, the frequency in the earthquake machine is the frequency of the pison motion from side to side, and the frequency in radio is just a longer version of the RF or "radio frequency field" , it's a completely different context of the term "frequency".

HOWEVER the original tesla thing may have indeed be something more sophisticated but how knows how much they took out and planted into the public, maybe you're right maybe it had an RF component, but this mythbuster's piston thing could actually do some damage by simply having a larger piston and tons more of them.

Where gonna need a new thread soon, it's nearing 750.

GOOD SHIT user

EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS

justice.gov/oip/department-justice-freedom-information-act-reference-guide

From the EFOIA site:

The eFOIPA portal’s normal operating hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST

Art Bell? Fuck man, must be true, thanks for the revelations!

REQUEST ON CHEESE PIZZARONI, WEINER, HUMA. INVESTIGATAIONS INTO FEC VIOLATIONS LEADING TO INT’L FINANCEERS. REQUEST ON ILLEGAL ARMS DEALING IN LIBYA. MARC TURI. MKULTRA.
WALLENBERG FAMILY. MOSSAD. 9/11. CLINTON FOUNDATION. QATAR MONEY TRANSFER. GEORGE SOROS. 33K EMAILS. 650K EMAILS. JACK QUINN. ABEDIN FAMILY. ROTHSCHILDS. 7TH FLOOR GROUP.

>The message is Comey is bought and paid for.

FBI Director Comey was board member of HSBC – Clinton Foundation & Drug Cartel ‘bank of choice’

21st*centurywire.com/2016/07/13/fbi-director-comey-board-member-of-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-hsbc/

>Many will also be unaware that before Comey was installed by the Obama Administration as FBI Director, he was on the board of Director at HSBC Bank – a bank implicated in international money laundering, including the laundering of billions on behalf of international drugs and narcotics trafficking cartels.

(not a fan of that particular website but the external links in the article are good)

HSBC pays record $1.9bn fine to settle US money-laundering accusations

archive.is/kEf9y

Their online system doesn't work, at least not for me. I sent an email

It appears to be "closed" m8 unless I cannot into internet.

It's his ex-wife.

Note where it says "If your request is for information about another living person, that information is usually not disclosed unless you have obtained the person’s written consent or unless public disclosure is authorized by law."

It may be wise to tailor requests to closed investigations, specific types of documents pretty much anything other than give me all your dirt on hilldawg.

he negotiated a peace and became the Hegemon of Earth

New bread needed
I'd make it but I'm a sperg and would undoubtedly fuck it up

aw shit nice find user
Denise Rich
if the shoe fits

make requests on seth rich, see if he is involved in the leaked emails

His brother and his sister did that together, his sister was actually the one who wrote the warmongering essays.

READ THESE POSTS

AYY LMAOS IS D&C; FOLLOW THE FOUNDATION

We probably need to wait 'til 8am tomorrow. I bet the EFOIA is what they wanted us to do… they can probably cherry pick the right ones to release!

This is what that Tweet told us to do!

h ttps://twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/652143387198406656

Make FOIA requests electronically,receive your response to your email account. Open beta test of eFOIA at: efoia.fbi.gov

Someone should contact the 9/11 families – his clients – and send them the Wikileaks link

it's about how you word it. ask for internal memos or documents related to actions, not people. for example you want to ask about the recent clinton investigation, or information regarding denise rich's arrest record and anything pertaining to her pardon by president clinton. dont just ask about people, ask about happenings those people are involved in

What should I be reading? I'm going over the tweet from OP now all the other stuff looks like it's been trickling out for the past few weeks.

Is the Clinton Email PDF the only leak here?

What about:

VINCE FOSTER
SETH RICH
ALL OTHER CLINTON RELATED DEATHS???

…or the reverse: Stabilize California past it's time. The west coast has become a political and buisness stronghold for the elite since that time but it's sitting on a series of volatile faultlines that should have long since generating a series of large earthquakes.

If they can somehow forcefully hold the earth in place they gain an artificially risk proof base of operations.

FYI the feds require electronic filing of motions, petitions, what have you in the district courts. I would not be surprised if all the fed agencies work better/faster with things filed that way. ymmv.

Oy vey, goyim can't you see there was no wrongdoing? Don't you know the election ends in 7 days? What are you doing FBI, are you Russian agents or something?

Don't do this
9/11 Families have been through enough

They haven't been through shit. They barely even appear to exist at all

You have literally been doing nothing but shitposting this entire thread. Fuck off and stop derailing.

Also ask for any of the ~650,000 emails found on Anthony Wiener's laptop.

Better be careful there user, sounding a bit un-American tbh.

THE FBI IS HELPING BANE CRASH THE PLANE

I just realized that fat fuck Kim Dotcom was right when he said just ask the FBI for the deleted emails. This shit is crazy.

I believe it was the NSA he was talking about, but the basic principle is the same.