FBI Release Docs on Tesla

archive.is/I9vcB

FBI Release Docs on Tesla, was released Oct30…They attached 3 pdf's of scanned docs.

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla/Nikola Tesla Part 01 of 03/view
arlingtoncemetery.net/rfkirks.htm
archives.gov/federal-register/codification/executive-order/11281.html
proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_oQFplWs_g
human-resonance.org/Veil_of_Invisibility.pdf
swpc.noaa.gov/products/aurora-30-minute-forecast
web.archive.org/web/20150510072057/http://globalenergytransmission.com/index.php/en/latest-news/27-examining-working-principle-of-tesla-tower
8ch.net/pol/res/7994011.html
teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/patents/us-patent-685957-apparatus-utilization-radiant-energy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_electricity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I ain't clicking dat shit

Mega link: https ://mega.nz/#F!KtJUBTjJ!ykJeYqQvjadPtQiywCDgzg

Most notable stuff is saying that his possessions were taken by the "Office of Alien Property".
The problem is that Alien can mean more than just extraterrestrial

Most stuff is borderline ineligible, and most names are redacted.

Also, the first page mentioned "teleforce", some other mentioned "death ray for planes", etc etc

btw, so long this link is legit stuff from FBI, then the files are possibly also legit, so tesla was really talking about shit like teleforce, whatever it means

vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla/Nikola Tesla Part 01 of 03/view

I assume that this site must be some elaborate joke though. The archive was not faked

First you paranoid cucks wouldn't even click unarchived links.

Now you won't even click archived links.

To reiterate, Alien could be foreigner, as Tesla was from Yugoslavia

okay user, if you say so…

page 56 of pdf 1

Is this the same lame shit Trump released a couple of weeks ago?

IIRC, Towards the end of his life Tesla said he'd invented some kind of directed energy weapon for coastal defense against fleets of aircraft. As far as I know, no prototype was ever built, or if it was, the public wasn't informed of it.

According to John Edgar Hoover (FBI director?), the FBI was not involved in the acquisition of Tesla's papers, therefore couldn't supply any of them. If they did not have them then, then why would they have them now? Did he lie?

arlingtoncemetery.net/rfkirks.htm

What's that symbol on the back of his tombstone Holla Forums?

Tesla's papers were considered national security issues. Fortunately since Tesla was a solitary genius no one could make any sense of them. He had words and phrases for things that only he understood. Basically his understanding of physics was sufficiently divergent to be useless without his help to translate. Since he died that was the end of it.

WALL

(…)
(…)

According to archives.gov/federal-register/codification/executive-order/11281.html

(…)
(…)

I don't know where Tesla papers go after this. Also, I couldn't verify if Leo Crowley, a former (((Banker))) was a jew or not

On an interesting note, sending written letters to the FBI asking for tesla papers will probably get James Comey to have to answer to them with "It was the ayyliens bureau, not us, stop asking damn it".
Since it's always the fucking director that do the replies

The fbi was dirty since forever.
They don't even fucking read the letters, just copy paste the same answer, regardless of the contents of the asking letter

now they say that they can't claim to have or not have the papers, where before they were always claiming to not have

They went to Donald Trumps uncle who was an electrical engineering mastermind for the fbi. He was tasked with seeing if he could make the shit work. After a while, long enough to make copies of everything, he said 'no i can not do it, this is impossible mad man nonsense'.

Then he gave the notes to Donald. Who presumably with the money he amassed could have hired some genius's to build some prototype time machines.

free energy, not being used due to oil money

Berenstain or Berenstein?

"
When asked why he thought Skorzeny entrusted this information to him, Berman responded, “I was dating one of his daughters. He knew that I’m Jewish, first of all, I’m an honest guy and he thought that I would really try to do something about this and bring some justice, yeah, to these wanted Nazi war criminals. His whole goal was…. they had screwed him over, including George Bush, they screwed him over….. and out of large sums of money over the years. This was his one last way of… you know, getting even with them.”

A biographical article about Nikola Tesla appeared in the Tesla Tech, Inc. magazine, “Extraordinary Technology,” Volume 4, Number 3, Aug., Sept., Oct., 2006. [15] The article, written by Dustin Wallace, spoke of Tesla’s childhood, some of his inventions, and his last days. Wallace wrote (pp. 21-22), “The Yugoslav Monarchy in Exile was summoned to visit Tesla in the fall of 1942. However, Charlotte Muzar, a secretary, paid Tesla the visit. From his condition upon her arrival she felt as though he may not live through the night. Another friend of Tesla’s, Kenneth Swezey visited him during the time and noted that he was existing on warm milk and Nabisco crackers alone. It was apparent that Tesla was nearing the end of his time. By late December of 1942, Tesla began meeting with two U.S. government agents in order to share some of his most sensitive discoveries. These men carried away many of his documents for microfilming.”

“On January 4, 1943, Tesla’s faithful assistant, George Scherff, visited Tesla for the last time, Tesla was found deceased in his hotel room on the morning of January 8. 1943. He had passed away between those four days since Scherff’s visit.”

The article continued, “Following Tesla’s death the United States Office of Alien Property, under the instructions of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, confiscated all of Tesla’s papers and property. This was an interesting maneuver considering that Tesla was a United States citizen.”

The significance of this benign description of Tesla’s inventions and his last days has a direct relationship to the previously unknown claims of Otto Skorzeny. As Skorzeny described (to Berman) in detail his involvement with George H. W. Bush (George H. Scherff, Jr.) in organizing the CIA by absorbing Nazi S.S. agents,” he intimated that it was Reinhard Gehlen and himself who murdered Nikola Tesla on January 6, 1943 by strangulation/suffocation.

Prior to the murder, Skorzeny and Gehlen “spoke in great detail to Tesla about his most-advanced technologies and then stole the blueprints of his best, most-secret inventions.”

Were these the “two U.S. government agents” about whom Dustin Wallace wrote? The timing of George Scherff’s last visit to Nikola Tesla was suspicious, as well."

"
Skorzeny did not stop with these soul-cleansing disclosures. He went on to describe the aliases of himself Frank Edward P_ _ _ _ _, of south Florida (according to Berman, who claims he is trying to protect Skorzeny’s daughter), Reinhard Gehlen (Hank Janowicz, Wayne, N.J.), and Dr. Joseph Mengele (Steven Rabel). According to Berman, “Gehlen was tipped off by the FBI about Skorzeny’s unveiling of his identity and location, and Gehlen (Janowicz) then went into hiding. Mengele (Rabel), through a series of anti-aging hormone injections, a black hairpiece, and ‘cannibalism’ has maintained a youthful appearance.”

Having investigated some of Skorzeny’s claims, Berman had contacted the U.S. Justice Department to inform them that Nazi spies were being harbored by certain factions of the U.S. intelligence agencies, in particular, the CIA. “My thoughts were that, uh, I needed to try to bring these wanted SS Nazi war criminal, holocaust killers—terrorists, basically—to justice. I wanted to call our government and tell ‘em, ‘Hey, that they’re still alive.’ I wanted to bring ‘em to justice. That was my whole intention. I initially had contacted, or tried to contact Eli Rosenbaum, who was the Director of the United States Justice Department, Office of Special Investigations. Basically, they, uh, thought it was a hoax and they told me that I was mistaken, and that according to the CIA, ‘all of them were all dead and I was mistaken.’ That’s what they told me. I was wrong.

“Later that night, I was over at, uh, Skorzeny’s house, and his widow received a phone call that turned her white, and she almost passed out. Basically, someone from the OSI tipped her off that I had contacted them… and that I had known about them. Later that night, when I was comin’ back home, uh, a car pulled up behind me, flashing his lights, wanting me to pull over. So I pulled over—I knew somethin’ was probably goin’ on, so I was ready, and somebody walked right next to me—it looked like he had a gun in his hand, possibly, so I sped away. All right, uh, my girlfriend was in the car at the time, all right, and I sped through three lanes of traffic and went into a local shopping center, and he pulled in right behind me—and he gave me a dirty look—then he pulled a couple feet away, then he drove off. But, uh, I’m sure they tried to put a hit out on me. That’s what it was.”

You know it as the motherfucking railgun.

Tele-force is just a generic name, I'd put big money on it literally being tele-force.

Berman then confirmed the girlfriend was Skorzeny’s daughter and added, “She, uh, she didn’t know that I knew… she didn’t know that her father had told me all this. That’s why we’re no longer goin’ out. She broke up with me when the government tipped her off that I wrote a book about her family.”

In order to authenticate the above revelations, the author began conducting his own research into the alias of Otto Skorzeny. The first detail, considering Berman’s “cryptic clue” of Skorzeny’s CIA name, was to determine the variety of names that begin with the letter “P” — Palmer, Parson, Paskel, Peller, Porter, Powell, etc., settling on “Powell” as the most-likely possibility. Then, there was the distinct possibility that Skorzeny (for the purpose of protecting his wife and children) slightly misled Berman about his “official” alias, by reversing his first and middle names.

An exhaustive search revealed an interesting twist. Since Skorzeny had children, he likely had a wife. In fact, he did have a wife and left a trail (though worn out by time), that might shed some light on the master plan (this issue is discussed later).

sava kosanovic(Telsa nefew) was investigated by the FBI in 1983. Somehow, tesla was too, 40~ years after his death

Further research about the life of Otto Skorzeny, “master spy,” reveals his little-known affair with Eva (Evita) Marie Duarte de Peron, wife of Argentina’s President, Juan Domingo Peron. Gold which was stolen by the Nazis (laundered by Swiss banks and the Vatican, then smuggled to Argentina by Admiral Wilhelm Canaris) had accrued enormous interest after World War II, and upon her death, Eva Peron bequeathed Skorzeny $100 million, which ultimately fell into the hands of the CIA. The Nazi-CIA connection to the money was obvious. Based upon Skorzeny’s claims, this money probably fell into the hands of George H.W. Bush and his “handlers.”

George H. Scherff, Jr., visits the FBI

Upon the untimely death of Nikola Tesla, perhaps the world’s most renowned scientist in history, J. Edgar Hoover, Director of the FBI, received an unexpected visit from George H. Scherff, Jr. That George Scherff, Sr., Tesla’s trusted associate, chose to send his teenage son to visit the FBI’s notorious director should have raised a red flag, which it probably did among intelligence agencies. Scherff, Jr., explained to Hoover that he had worked for Tesla and was entitled to his papers and other effects. He also expressed concern that “a foreign government might also be interested in his inventions.” [16]

Scherff, Jr., also gave Hoover an address, “149 Secord (sic) Rd., New Rochelle, New York” [“Seacord” is the correct spelling].

FOIA file on “subject, Nikola Tesla”: “Mr. George H. Scherff Jr. advised that he had received two letters… Mr. Scherff stated that he was an associate of Nikola Tesla in 1914 and that for many years, his father had been Dr. Tesla’s private secretary. Mr. Scherff said that he had never heard of Leland J. Anderson nor any of the names mentioned in Anderson’s letter” (Anderson had written to the Scherff household seeking information about Tesla’s writings. He was working on a thesis for school and had been seeking information from Tesla’s associates and communications).

(February 3, 1954) “Mr. Scherff stated that he has quite a bit of Tesla’s writings in his possession and he didn’t know whether or not they would be of value to a foreign government.”

There are several glaring discrepancies and inconsistencies in George H. Scherff, Jr.’s statements to the FBI (or the actual intent of the document). The author conducted his own research into the background of George H. Scherff, Sr., and, from all indications, concludes that George H. Scherff, Jr., could not have worked for Nikola Tesla in 1914. Scherff, Jr. wasn’t even alive in 1914, so he could not have “worked for him” then or at any other time (based upon the numerous accounts about “Curious George,” Tesla could not even tolerate him being around his laboratory). It is highly unlikely that Tesla would have hired (or did hire) him. Other than a book written by John J. O’Neill, ‘Prodigal Genius, The Life of Nikola Tesla’ in 1944, this was also the only known reference to Tesla having a secretary named “George H. Scherff.” [17]

For the greater part of his career, Tesla’s secretary was Dorothy F. Skerritt. Both Skerritt and Muriel Arbus worked for him at the time of his retirement, which was forced due to dwindling funds. The acknowledgments at the end of the book describe George H. Scherff as a “business associate,” and there is no mention whatsoever of George H. Scherff, Jr. ever having worked for Tesla.

So why did Scherff, Jr., lie to the FBI? Because it was dangerous for him to tell Hoover the truth about the real identities of his father and himself. Why would George H. Scherff, Sr. send his teen-age son to seek papers and other records (belonging to Tesla) from the FBI and not do it himself? Because the Director of the FBI, Herbert J. Hoover, would have recognized him as someone other than George H. Scherff, Sr. In fact, it is highly plausible that the individual who spoke to the FBI was not a Scherff and was a stand in.

There also remains the most-likely possibility that the Scherff interview was nothing more than a ruse, created by the FBI for the purpose of obfuscating the facts around the government’s involvement in the murder of Nikola Tesla, the theft of and covert infringement on his patents, and the money laundering that ensued between a few Wall Street banks and Adolph Hitler’s Nazi Party. Anyone interviewing George H. Scherff, Jr., would have easily recognized that he was not old enough “to have worked for Nikola Tesla in 1914.”

Redacted statements in the above-referenced FOIA files indicate something was being covered up. The “Scherff” documents were created to thwart the research efforts of Leland J. Anderson, hide the facts behind Tesla’s murder, and dispel any speculation that the FBI stole Tesla’s records, research documents and new technologies.

In 1942, less than a year prior to Tesla’s untimely death, it was already known that principles at New York’s Union Banking Corporation had been caught “Trading with the Enemy,” Nazi Germany. Among the principals was George Herbert Walker, Prescott Sheldon Bush, “son” of industrialist Samuel Prescott Bush, who was president of Buckeye Steel Castings in Columbus, Ohio and the director of the Facilities Division of the War Industries Board. The WIB gave Samuel P. Bush unprecedented ties to the Eastern elite families through its association with one of the largest weapons manufacturers, Remington Arms. Buckeye Steel Castings supplied the railroad industry, controlled by the Rockefellers, the Harrimans, and J.P. Morgan with coupling parts and chassis for their tankers and railcars.

Behind the scenes, Archbishop Francis Cardinal Spellman secretly influenced (or controlled) the activities of key intelligence agencies in the U.S., thus, affording the Vatican the opportunity to suppress potentially damaging information from reaching the public. Spellman and Hoover served the same “master,” though it was not the U.S. government. Upon the revelations of the New York / Nazi money laundering and war profiteering, records in the National Archives, in particular those related to Samuel P. Bush, were destroyed “in order to save space.” Most likely, those records exposed multiple, covert relationships in a conspiracy of monumental proportions."

Cont. at

proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm

Didn't Farage and Wojak had (((plane accidents))) too? how/why did they happen?

Wouldn't be the first time, apparently

Not sure how incredible this is, but here is a document proving that Dr. John G Trump indeed saw tesla documents

I've got to start paying better attention to who's real and who's not.

Exibt E: Just so happen to be a earthquake generator, something that would explain why Israel is claiming that the earthquakes in Italy are a retrubution to UNESCO vote

Nothing to see here goy, just crazy fantasies

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_oQFplWs_g

I've got to cut bag on the crazy pills.

Wojak overshot the runway by a bit, no idea about Farage except that it was a light aircraft which crash all the fucking time.

Exibit I: Tesla: "There is no energy in matter, therefore there is no such thing as atomic energy"

Trump confirmed John Titor.

He was a Serb from the Austrian Empire which is today's Croatia.

heh

The pilot told Farage he was gonna kill him, AFTER the crash. Said he ruined his life.

FUCKING HELL THE JEWS AGAIN

Exibit Q:

(…)

BTW, according to kikepedia, this was released AT LEAST on
and not on the 30th of october

What happened to the pilot?
I see a sorry leg sticking out of that wreckage.

No. Jugoslavija didn't exist at the time. Tesla was born to a Serb family living in Croatia (nothing extraordinary). At the time Croatia was a part of the Austro-Hungarian empire. Tesla studied engineering in Vienna and emigrated to the US at the start of WW1 - that's why you guys thought he might be a spy.

He wasn't, nor was he in any way involved in political matters. He was proud both of Croatia and his serbian origin though.

You are now aware the both Hitler and Tesla were at the same place at the same time.

The documents keep saying that Tesla was Yugoslavian

thanks fbi

He was found dead in his home in December 2013. The crash caused him to break up with his wife, his business failed because he couldn't make an insurance claim until after a life ruining-ly long investigation into the crash had concluded. He was forced to live with his elderly mother for his remaining time on earth.

"A year after the crash, Mr Adams was sentenced to a two-year community order for five counts of threatening to kill Mr Farage. He made the threats directly to Mr Farage and through a 999 operator.

During his trial the jury was played a recording of an exchange between a man calling himself Justin Adams and Sharon Bailey, a police inquiry centre officer at Thames Valley Police.

Mr Adams said: 'I'm going to kill somebody or two,' the court heard. Within the conversation, on the evening of November 28 last year, Mr Adams was heard to say: 'I know where they live, they destroyed my life.'

He later added: 'I now have a 9mm pistol, I've got the means - I will take them out and then myself.'"

"Tesla with King Peter II of Yugoslavia at the Hotel New Yorker July 15, 1942. It is strange that Tesla, one of the most brilliant inventors ever, would die penniless and his “trusted assistant", according to Otto Skorzeny and some strangely corroborating records, was “George H. Scherff, Sr.” Tesla died January 6, 1943. "

Tesla with King Peter II of Yugoslavia at the Hotel New Yorker July 15, 1942. It is strange that Tesla, one of the most brilliant inventors ever, would die penniless and his “trusted assistant", according to Otto Skorzeny and some strangely corroborating records, was “George H. Scherff, Sr.” Tesla died January 6, 1943.

in his early patents he identifies;

It was an interesting read, and only skimmed through

But I am not in the mood to do this twice over.

Either way, Israel have a earthquake machine

this stuff was released (and a related thread on Holla Forums ) many moons ago. true Holla Forumslacks disregard and keep digging into that which destroys Democrats.

The saddest part of this news is the fact that I'm not even surprised, anymore. If it turned out Israel had a corral full of cyclopes armed with frikkin' laser beams, I wouldn't even bat an eye. That's how bat-shit crazy life has become.

They probably have over the counter cures for ms, aids and cancer, too.

human-resonance.org/Veil_of_Invisibility.pdf

Some super rabbit hole Tesla shit that may be LARP-tier, but if it's true, wew…

For instance, this is an alleged picture of elder Hitler, having faked his death and fled to South America.

The guy in blue, that is.

Compelling evidence.

if that were true 50% of their inbred children wouldn't be in group homes for the genetically damaged.

I'm advising a grain of salt too, but it goes into a lot of depth about Scherff/Bush and the Philadelphia experiment.

Supposedly the guy who came up with Curious George did so as a jab to George Bush. Tesla gave him the nickname because he always caught him probing around his lab. "Like a little monkey."

Give it a read, if only as a hypothetical it's still a fascinating read.

How about a whole fucking factory worth of salt for that blue sleeve?

sounds like a bunch of bull shit

Not a counter argument. :^)

Wait a minute…F.B.I. is "good" now and is allegedly taking part in a "counter-coup" like we've seen in the other thread…
Trump probably had access to these documents because of his uncle, see

Could it be that it was the God-Emperor's plan all along?

He's gonna expose to the world the (((lies))) and that we can harness free energy from the atmosphere and transmit it without wires, and we've been able to do that for almost a century but (((they))) kept it a secret.

maybe that's why they chemtrailed the shit out of the sky?

There is only 1 force in the universe, which Tesla knew. Teleforce is like "Telephone" or "Television" - the projection of something, in the case of teleforce the projection of force.

Calling that "teleforce" is like calling a motor a "magnet." Teleforce is the underlying technology upon which he engineered a death ray.

That is pretty much the complete opposite of what it was from a physical standpoint.

Das German Fühl.

also happens if I try to archive the pdf
you are probably under some vpn or proxy

sounds like somebody doesn't want the FBI to be subverted

I'm just located in Germany.

Which is more or less the same. Kek.

pfft, we have the GOD EMPEROR TRUMP!

you really want an argument from that stupid shit ?

The free energy comes from the solar wind and the amount while it may have seemed inexhaustible to Tesla isn't that much in today's world
swpc.noaa.gov/products/aurora-30-minute-forecast

Tesla's system of wireless energy transmission is very workable, I'm not the only one who thinks so. The Plekhanov brother's explanation is as good as it gets
web.archive.org/web/20150510072057/http://globalenergytransmission.com/index.php/en/latest-news/27-examining-working-principle-of-tesla-tower

As I've stated in another thread
>8ch.net/pol/res/7994011.html
the distortions of science by (((jewish influence))) has resulted in a delay of a century in some of these technologies

I've read that thread and it made me rage inside.
How do we reverse the damage they've done?

On the other hand, it could just be Tesla describing his extremely erotic bird fantasies.

the good news is that it is being reversed.
You cannot stop the truth
otherwise the only thing I can tell you is to educate yourself as best you can.

BEWARE OF DISTRACTIONS THIS WEEK

Don't go knocking on Tesla's harpy waifu. He was /monster/ before /monster/ was even the faintest of ideas

all of my wat.

Go on.

I am pretty sure the Greeks were /monster/ as fuck.

If you ask where are the Time Machine documents are, well someone else has them
Someone who'll in in a certain house thta is painted white in a few months time

You know what I meant

Obviously a distraction retards

This triggers me to no end. Cancer is a spectrum of thousands of various types and classes of diseases/illness that have unique causes and impact

I am reasonably sure that Tesla's "free energy" extracted energy from the earth's magnetosphere, there is a reason we shouldn't use it.

what utter alarmist bullshit!
what reason?

next you'll be saying that we shouldn't use a compass because that drains the earth's magnetic field

I have a few books on Tesla that I read years ago. IIRC, the idea is that at any point above the earth's surface there's a difference in ambient electrical charge (had something to do with air pressure too I believe) when compared to the surface of earth. He discovered this by hanging wires out of windows and measuring them. He found that as the distance from the surface increased, so did the difference in ambient charge. His theory was that if we got high enough (stratosphere), we would be able to harness a usable amount based upon the huge difference you'd get at that height. He probably figured out how to harness it too, tbh. Point being, it's really not dangerous to the earth and has very little to do with magnetism.

see patent #685957
teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/patents/us-patent-685957-apparatus-utilization-radiant-energy
as well as wiki article on atmospheric electricity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_electricity

Weird science you say?

I believe what you are speaking of is the Ionosphere. It may not have much to do with the magnetic field. But it definitely has an effect in filtering particles coming in from space. Fucking with that may be bad.
Other than that Tesla's idea seems solid though. There is a difference in potentials. So if you can supply and receive the energy you have a working system.

THIS
These documents are trivial as shit. I'm a Tesla fanboy. This is not "le secret safe papers".
All these documents seem to contain is conversations pertaining to the aforementioned documents. Mildly interesting at best.

See
Archive.is is potentially compromised.

In reality, it would be more like a frequency, like radio. This was the idea behind the earthquake generator, and it can be demonstrated now, thanks to the comprehension of resonant frequency. Everything in the universe is vibrating at a varied frequency, if you generate a matching frequency, and amplify it enough, it can destroy the object that resonates at that frequency. You can even utilize this for levitation, which has also been demonstrated on camera.
Then look at the infamous Tesla Coil, you'll read a lot about frequencies regarding those.
So maybe the idea that tele-force is projecting isn't entirely wrong, but it's not projecting force, it's projecting a high amplitude frequency, or like how two tesla coils will arc together if close enough, perhaps two radio towers could potentially generate a barrier between them that is just a resonating frequency set to metal, steel, wood, anything that could pose a threat, and upon trying to cross the threshold would disintegrate, burst into flames, melt, etc.

You probably know more than I. I noticed the PDDF wouldn't download while using the archive. Many government sites seem to detect when a system is blocking tracking in one way or another. They're just being smart. People would fuck around with all kinds of shit if they let them.

That's definitely Hitler's ear.