Wikileaks to confirm Obama/HRC Syrian conspiracy?

twitter.com/i/moments/792935309285613568

Is Hector Morenco credible? Wikileaks could be sitting on the proof of this…this would destroy Obama and HRC.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/timrsamples
archive.is/kfPlm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

throw obongo in there if this is all true

oh boy, if this is real, they all deserve the worst death imaginable.

I'm just afraid this will be used as a scapegoat for the kikes to scurry away unharmed once again.

I would put all of them slowly feet first into a vat of the most corrosive acid I could find slowly until they were completely dissolved to their head. And make sure they were alive and conscious during the whole thing.

Give them the Saddam treatment.

Is it true that Assad was blocking their Pipeline plans?

Well it would make sense, wouldn't it?

not immediately bending over and taking it is blocking to these people.

Unfortunately this is the kind of thing you literally cannot explain to a normie no matter how much evidence is exposed in plain language with visual aids

I really hope this is true (sounds like it) and that it comes out

Of course, it makes perfect sense. I was just wondering if anyone here had the actual confirmation of this. I believe it 100%. Would not make sense for Assad to just let it happen.

I've already tried talking to my friends about it. They weren't even phased. They thought it was just Tinfoil BS.

I can't find any info on him. Strange that he has 45K followers.

His last tweet:

Seems like a ruse to me.

I hate to admit it, but you're right.
There's got to be some way to make it more digestible to them.

Why isn't this guy mentioning Israel anywhere? Smells like Zionist disinfo to me.

He previously used this guy's avatar:

linkedin.com/in/timrsamples

archive.is/kfPlm

Troll.

Hillary for prison 2016.
Obama for prison 2017.

He's likely trying to keep it strictly anti-HRC and anti-Obama…more relevant in the eyes of the majority of voters this close to the election. Will spread more widely if the implications rest majorly on hillary and obama.

Troll maybe, but all that shit about the SA pipeline makes perfect sense and it was something discussed long ago for being the real reason for King Nigger wanting to attack Syria.

(checked)

Israel? Goy you must be mistaken. Hostilities against Assad have nothing to do with Israel even though Zionist Neo-Cons were calling for a proxy war against Assad since at least 1996.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

Pure coincidence.

but does this disprove what he is saying? The fact he was using a fake profile picture is odd, but surely that doesn't discredit the possibility that he is getting this from a reliable source, especially considering this all makes perfect sense.

Every truths can be spun, we just need to present it in a way that they will understand, it has to be something that resonates with the normies on a personal level, sort of like how people stopped supporting Clinton once they know that women are going to be drafted.

Maybe telling them how Clinton intended to keep the oil expensive for her own gain? We can tell them something that is indirectly true, and let them be psyop'd by us with the "convenient half-truths." And tell them to do their research (providing them sources and lead them to the source to open their eyes)

I wish people would be able to digest the possibility that Hillary and Obama orchestrated the benghazi attacks to keep Ambo stevens quiet…I feel like that should be able to appeal to a lot of people, considering Benghazi was a centerpiece of the American news cycle for a long time and is still relevant to a shit ton of people

Considering all the other crazy shit they've done, Benghazi might become digestible if evidence of the crazier stuff comes out.

As a paranoid person i too might use someone elses pic if i used twitter.

Im convinced the reason hillary isnt in jail yet is that there isnt enough public outrage because people dont understand the gravity of what she did and just how illegal it is.>>8042841

We need to spread this. The implications behind it are huge.

Are we really supposed to believe that Christopher Stevens wasn't a willing arms dealer to Al-Qaeda? Give me a break.

He might've been there, being sold on false goals/promises, and eventually figured it out.

But maybe he was, but when he found out too much about FSA/was working to uncover what was happening there, the decision was made to take him out.

Another theory I heard in peoples discussion of this on twitter was that the reason our state department ignored requests for backup is that they knew we sold Al-Qaeda stinger missiles, which would've been used to shoot down our planes, and if word got out that our planes were shot down with our own weapons that were sold to a terrorist organization, shit wouldn't go over well.

These are all obviously theories, but I do believe Morencos angle

I will remain skeptical until it is confirmed by wikileaks and released

Literally who? Never heard of this guy. The cursory google search I just did doesn't turn up much besides other far-fetched (but hopefully true) statements.

Did he just more or less admit he's not American?

No, he's trying to equate the emails with something "ridiculous and untrue", to make anyone who mentions it look like a retard or conspiracy theorist. Like how the media will viciously attack, denounce and publicly shame anyone who mentions Obama's birth certificate, that's their plan for Hillary's emails. But they have to plant the seed first, that the emails are "ridiculous and untrue".

I don't see anything about Wikileaks from that guy's Twitter account. The guy is credible I think but Wikileaks doesn't seem to be doing anything beyond Podesta emails.

this is all there is.

nah

if you're gonna kill em put a bullet in their heads

actually put at least 10 bullets in their skulls in case they're not human

Just do what the Haitians did when they genocided the French. Don't waste a bullet or dull your sword when smashing their heads against rocks will do.

What the fuck is "Dikileaks"?

The E-mails found on Weiners computer

Oh ok. Haha, he said Dikileaks.

However you do it, it should be public so all current and future politicians know what happens if they break the law again.

double double checked

HUE

Also, CIA is an enemy of the American people. Treason. They all die too.

I always thought that Stevens was at the least in on a gun running op in the middle east. Why else would he have been in the area at that time? I think it's more likely that he was doing some shady shit (ala Fast & Furious) and got caught unaware by some jihadis who knew he was there, and the Obama admin "let" him die because going in to save him might raise some uncomfortable questions about who the US may have been giving weapons too.
Am I just smoking that tinfoil or does anyone else have a better idea of what happened in Benghazi?

It's shit.

This guy follows me on Twitter so he must be legit.

That's always been my impression as well.

Take their brains and put it in robots like that rat-bot thing.

I bet they use Windows 10!

Were Hillary to get selected for president, on Day 1, she would outlaw reading anything from wikileaks.

She can try. If all of Pedowood can't stop people from pirating movies, I don't see how some senior citizen who can't even use a computer properly can stop us.

Yep, but the pipeline is just one part of a much grander scheme, basically there are two major polities in the World, Blue Team (US, NATO, Western Europe, Israel, UN/NWO, etc.) and Red Team (Russia, China, Iran, Syria). Red Team has successfully resisted regime change, Rothschild controlled Central Banks, subversion, etc. so they are a major target by NWO, and unlike weaker nations who have tried to undermine NWO and the petrodollar like Libya they have major economic and military power and aren't as easily defeated, so a Cold War against them has been happening for years now with Syria at its epicenter. If the Saudi's managed to run a pipeline to Europe it would undermine Russia's energy hegemony over Europe and their status as an energy superpower

You also have to factor in the intellectual cowards, those who understand perfectly what you're saying but are too chickenshit to acknowledge it. They just want a steady paycheck, a blowjob every other saturday and some gmo for dinner, and they're just fine.

Fucking Apple iCloud fucked them… top kek.