You don't use proprietary driver blobs right user?

You don't use proprietary driver blobs right user?

Don't really have much of a choice if you want working 3D anymore. That said, AMD is the lesser evil since they at least support MESA.

Yes I do, until non proprietary drivers matches the performance I get with proprietary ones, I'm sorry 3d rendered animu grill I have to choose performance.

sorry.

There are so many choices. You just haven't bothered to look, because you're a Holla Forumscuck who's only skill is reading top ten in PUBG on your Windows 10 install

so close and yet so far away

Pajeet life is non-free life.

Pajeet life is non-free life.

Yeah I run proprietary nvidia drivers. Why? Because otherwise my CPU usage goes to hell when playing any sort of HD video and why would I let my dedicated hardware for this exact purpose go to waste?

Hey, not so bad.

I don't remember installing flash, I don't use it, gonna uninstall it now, with playonlinux

Actually, I use BSD. So I'm not really that autistic about such things.

Nigger, what new GPU doesn't require encrypted firmware for 3d acceleration ?

Sometimes, you just have to do the needful.

Intel microcode? Is this a post Haswell machine?

more like extruded than rendered.

who brought up Holla Forums you little butthurt babby?

not any. My sufficiently old hardware lemme be free.

Silicone not silicon? Well the future may have some hope yet. Now if only artificial muscle fibers are perfected then my dream of having a gynoid bodyguard will be a reality.

there are no blobs in OpenBSD ;^)

Yes, that's clearly a fuck doll. You can get them from china for only a few hundred. I've thought about buying one, moving out to the country, and going full 'Lars And The Real Girl' on it.

Why don't you use openjdk?

This why kernel modules are banned from openbsd few years ago. It's not like they write much driver anyway.

I just updated the kernel and can't tell which module is the blob because the modinfo stopped working. :^)

The ones that I've seen that are not blowup doll low quality was realdoll and some high end jap ones. But that was a while back, and most were priced at least in the thousands.

Or you could use an AMD card and not be a nigger.

OpenBSD actually is autistic about such things

Pick one and only one, you autistic faggot.

you guys are crazy

Just use unar niggerino.

I have spare GPUs I could use but that'd be in conjunction with GPU passthrough and I'm not ready to have that conversation with my computer just yet.

"proprietary"
good god the software community has the "free license" stick so up their ass they would rather make their systems unusable then use any thing thats sold in a store

Most people don't even care about free/libre, to them free means not having to pay for it. It's a system of many takers, and few contributors, typical communism.

At least we used our first grade books as something other than a drooling mat, you illiterate asshole. And yes, "proprietary" defines how they operate, even if they are free(price). This is about user freedom, not that you understand the concept.

Commercial software is not hard to obtain for free, and free software is not necessarily gratis.

I have one of those weird edge cases:
I own HP Laserjet 1020 printer, which requires it's firmware binary blob to be uploaded from a computer after each reboot.
I have to load one kernel module first to do it, then remove that module and load another one for printer to be recognized by CUPS. There's lots of hand written udev rules and other magical rituals involved to keep things working, and I still have to reboot printer once in a while.
I cry swear and curse HP for such retarded design every time I has to deal with it.

But while other users don't have to spoil their clean systems with binary blobs and dance around their machines, there's proprietary firmware running inside their printers anyway.
At least I get a degree of control over it, and I only store it as data on my machine, technically.

(Me)
Time to stop posting.

Silence, slave.