Marvel holocaust survivor becomes Nazi

web.archive.org/web/20170307100757/https://www.inverse.com/article/28718-marvel-magneto-secret-empire-nazis-holocaust-survivor

Steve wasn't enough, so now Magneto is also a nazi.

SJWs going mad on Twitter at Nick Spencer, have Marvel actually alienated both fans and non-fans at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/rwMZa
archive.is/JAE4v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So we getting a black transgender Muslim magneto now?

I try to read the archive but right when it shows the article it says something went wrong and can't show the article.

Yeah, the archive seems to be bugging a lot, but I couldn't find a way to make it re-archive either. It's basically screenshots of a shitton of SJWs crying on Twitter and saying "Marvel are doing a lot of cool stuff but if they do this I WILL STOP BUYING >:CCCC" and shit.

Secret Empire apparently has a bunch of variant covers for the Hydra-villains for the series, and Magneto is on one of them, spoiling/confirming that he's actually part of Hydra for some reason.

Surprised Holla Forums not talking about this yet. Marvel just said the Holocaust isn't canon in the marvel universe.

would that make marvel any less SJW?
would Holla Forums even read comics?
honestly Holla Forums has better shit to talk about like making libs out themselves as retards

also stop bringing up Holla Forums

Hail Hydra

Hail Hydra

Do WE even still read comics? It's all garbage SJW retconned in a week shit. I'm starting to think /a/ was right all along. The Japs at least have the dignity to rarely ever retcon shit and start new universes.

Well we storytime Gwenpool, some French comics and other stuff.

Tenchi Muyo has like 4 different universes
and yeah we read comics, we storytime all kinds of good shit including new stuff like old man prophet
I'm reading that snotgirl tho, don't care for girls drama life bull

No. Hail hydra

Did somebody call for Holla Forums? Hey, goys, Holla Forumsack here. I saw the article on the mainpage. You can mention nazis or the holocaust and not expect us to show up to the party.

George Soros was a jew who helped the nazis. So, it's not entirely impossible. Jews are capable of many terrible things, including siding with the enemy and betraying their own.

checked for kek but damnit I don't want to have to argue with people about Holla Forums, I want to argue about comics and the things that shit them up
you know we barely talk about who these pieces of trash are that make this trash and their backgrounds, instead it's shit like
I wan't to talk about the shitters making this trash and how to deal with them without bringing Holla Forums into it

to be honest I am actually Holla Forums but bringing it up is like saying girl here as if it fucking matters because everyone knows these comics are shit

would be nice if nazi magneto was right tho

Holla Forums is Holla Forumschan. You're going to have to learn to accept that.

it carries the Holla Forums mind set but Holla Forums doesn't have to talk about Holla Forums all the time
we can say marvel and disney are run by kikes without invoking the name of Holla Forums every time

That's fine by us. Just be sure to name the jew. :^)

It doesn't make any sense!

Beacuse it doesn't make any sense!

here's a better archive
archive.fo/rwMZa

Thanks fam.

null sweat

I doubt that anyone at Marvel even remembers that Magneto is a kike.

that seems fucking crazy since it was in the live action x-men movie

Threadly reminder that the holocaust never happened.

Also, the memes called this one.

The holocaust isn't canon in any universe. :^)

to be fair both in the comics and in the movie the x-men universe has been re-written so many times that at this point it's no surprise that they just stopped giving a shit since probably noone outside Holla Forums even notices or cares. The suits are too busy counting all the normalfag money from the movies and the normalfags are too busy being normalfags sucking in the stardom and flashy effects from the movies to care about shit like comicbook lore and continuity

Funny

Holla Forums has less self-control than SJWs, mention anything pertaining to the holocaust and they get triggered right away.

faggot

this is why we can't have nice things

that's a fair point, easier to go badguy=nazi when nobody pays attention
it's awful sloppy tho

I didn't bring up Holla Forums, and why should I have quoted OP?

This is stupid, but then again, a lot of things that are being done in comic storylines these days are stupid.

if you didn't bring up Holla Forums and you don't quote someone who did it appears that you just came in to start shit with Holla Forums
on Holla Forums
which doesn't need that shit

Again I did not bring up Holla Forums. Look at the thread, Holla Forums came here long before I mentioned them.

you are either acting stupid or attempting to bait the Holla Forums defense force
regardless of whether you brought up Holla Forums you are an instigator

Once again, dumbfuck: I did not bring up Holla Forums. Go bother someone else.

ok troll chan

(((Oy vey Goyim)))
Everyone is a nazi!!!
i died 6 times in the (((holocaust))) btw, would you want to buy my book about it maybe?? yes?? after you watched our latest (((marvel))) movie maybe?? good goy.. i mean guy!! good guy!!

How the FUCK is it trolling to point out the FACT that I did not bring up Holla Forums? What the fuck is wrong with your brain?

you mad nigger?? are you mad that you still are too retarded to do one week of research to discover that the (((holocaust))) is made up jew crap and the biggest threat to western civilization??

I guess I'm just not smart enough to realize how easy it is to create a conspiracy involving millions of people from different countries and factions and ethnic groups and keep it going for the better part of a hundred years.

come now troll chan
you can do better

its pretty easy when you control all forms of information

So you can't explain how it's trolling to point out a fact?

You aren't even talking about my posts anymore. What the fuck is this shit?

It is just the usual Marvel route:

Stir up some controversy like they did with Captain America going Hydra.

Won't save them from dropping comic sales, though.

Hail Cobra.

So you just completely changed the subject? You were previously accusing me of bringing up Holla Forums, now you're just talking about something else entirely.

Jesus fucking christ I cannot understand this kind of fucking behavior and it's driving me up the fucking wall.

I wan't to know what board you're from so I can ask them to take you back
some may say otherwise but we're not the local retard wranglers

now I'm gonna break this shit down for you as though you don't speak English as a first language, because you probably don't.

according to dictionary.com definition number 5 to "bring up," "to cause to appear or occur in the mind; evoke or recall"
the key word here is recall, this means that you do not have to be the first one to talk about Holla Forums in a thread
so yes, you did in fact bring up Holla Forums

I. Did. Not. Bring. Up. Holla Forums. You. Fucking. Lunatic.

WHY IS EVERY BOARD ON Holla Forums COMPLETELY FUCKING BATSHIT INSANE

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCKING FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING PEOPLE

maybe you're the asshole
maybe you need to leave and never return

MAYBE YOU NEED TO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

You have to go back, you fucking sperg.

I DIDN'T COME HERE FROM ANYWHERE

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING RETARD

I love your hate
that's what the libels tell me I should do, love other peoples hate

u mad?

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

THE HIVEMIND LIVES

FUCK OFF

I love you man

same, fam

ANYWAY.

I kinda like seeing Cap and Mag going Third Reich. In my dreams, comics become good again, and the good guys are all raging goose-stepping shitlords.

So Cap, the symbol of freedom and everything American, is a Nazi. Now Magneto is officially a Nazi. He's kinda always been one. Think about all the countless humans he's killed over the years. Dude's straight up just Hitler but for Mutants and without any of the good factors that Hitler had. This world baffles me. Just having morons out there that come up with this shit and make fools out of themselves. All this is gonna do is force the left to eat itself even more by ostracizing Marvel.

Just can't help yourself can you? I guess all that brainwashing really does a number on your brain.

it isn't canon in this universe either

What are the odds of EVERYONE was part of hydra and they were just jews jewing jews all this time?

Why isn't Magneto a citizen of Israel?

oh , jew

Oh i can see Marvel next event:

"Marvel Nazi-Verse" where an undead Hitler steals the powers of the Celestials, Beyonder, and other stupid superentities and turn all of Marvel superheroes into Nazis

DC already beat them to the punch

Knowing the quality writing at Marvel, I'd say 70/30

The better question is, how long until 'Hydra did nothing wrong'?

All the white people are Hydra

Why are they both left handed?

Magneto was supposed to be a Nazi stand-in to begin with.

Casual.

Nice quads

All males with a cock under 10 inches is Hydra.

Stay mad, little nig nog. Whites have got the D and a brain to go with it.

Most retarded derail I've seen all week.
What will it take for you fags to learn that anons like this are here exclusively for (you)s and don't give a fuck how they get them?

I'm telling you guys, marvel is intentionally fighting liberalism, thats why cap is hydra and has a good run right now.
they want to make people hate sjws, why else would they give them a platform not only to ruin am iconic group.
They want people to sympathize with the villains which they make into nazis.

I can't tell if you're hopelessly optimistic or just silly.

Just ignore and report, its an obvious shitposter from Holla Forums.

a little of both, but I do believe there is a conspiracy with the marvel CEO letting the liberals in. Regardless I hear they will move away from sjw shit soon.

That's rude.

They claim they will but recent releases shows they're not letting up.

Well one of the kids in the Logan movie is hinted at being a new and improved Magneto made from using Mags DNA in a bioweapon experiment. His mom was a disposable latina woman that the corp kidnapped for her wombs or something and he's definitely mexican by the way they portray him.

They do know both make homosexuals unsafe right?

It also makes the white women and children you want to protect unsafe.

Probably gonna show up in a future movie with a grown up X-23.

we will have to see, perhaps they organize their releases in time tables.
maybe I'm too optimistic because of the comic run, just screams it to me.
just look, the first image shows the red skull, it is suppose to be a strawman but it isn't wrong.
The second image shows the local hydra community club in steves childhood talking to his mother about his abusive father, show them to be a caring group
the next three pages shows the communities feelings on those who cause trouble, kill steves father for being a abusive drunk but at the same time talk about how sometimes it is hard to do what must be done for what we love
I'm just saying from what I've read it seems more pro nazi cap than strawman.

we already are

fuck off

you too

Why is Selvig in the comic? I thought he was a character made for the movies?

Spencer brought him into the comics.

I want to believe

Is Selvig good? I heard he's unnecessary since a lot of his dialogue could be relpaced by Cap having an internal monologue.

caps not a scientist man, he needs a geek henchman

that one gets a pass, many anons are too lazy to save these images on their computers

Didn't they do this once already? I mean, I don't give a shit, whatever hurts Marvel is fine with me.

No Akmul, were not going to become Muslim so you can fuck kids.

We have reached the Tolman–Oppenheimer–Volkoff limit of stupidity.

Look, if you want to hate Jews, go ahead, but this doublethink is asinine.

No, Holla Forums, you are the shitposter.

But you ARE acting just as bad if not worse than SJWs.

FUCK YOU. You're just attacking me for no reason and blaming me for shit I FACTUALLY never did.

Holla Forums users have very clear behavioral patterns, don't try to pull this fucking shit.

maybe…maybe you could say it's just their human nature

You have to go back. Seriously.

But it will be.

please remember to attack based on their actions not their affiliation

quit being acting retarded

Fuck off you fucking moron.

You're the retard.

We're long overdue anyway.

Don't you think it's time you stopped pretending to be retarded?
We're long past the point where this bait could be considered a "successful troll"

Don't you think it's time you stopped projecting?

Don't you think it's time you went back?

Don't you think it's time you fucking killed yourself, you fucking piece of shit?

WOAH THERE EVERYBODY, we got an internet tough guy here!

Fuck off and kill yourself you fucking degenerate.

Magneto is not a loser

that would only be appropriate thing to say if he was compared to stalin.

Then why are mutants still dying? Checkmate. Magneto is worse than Hitler because he constantly loses.

Fuck off, retard.

I told you all that Nick Spencer was Holla Forums's guy, that he was operating by the 38th law of power, but you didn't listen.

Hitler is a winner because he managed to kill the leader of Nazi Germany with single shot.

Fuck off, Nick.

Oh boy, its the reddit user turning every thread into his personal blog.

this, marvel is the good guys, don't buy their shit
like I said

credible sources

it's happening nigga, we in the year of the fire rooster now

nigga what are you saying?

I can actually see Magneto be a minority (Like Kurdish or Tutsi)

you still stand out faggot

stand out from what?

even the tripfag fits in more than you

I'm not making a secret of what I believe, not am I implying I'm more than one person.
you have to relax your autism

you have to go back

are you retarded?

you talking to OP?

I'm talking to you

didn't seem like it, wheres the quote?

I'm asking if your retarded, whats hard about that to understand?

you didn't ask me, you asked aloud
why did you do that?

answer the simple question, are you retarded.

nah

gas yourself.

it's just their tactics user, they think mentioning Holla Forums while pissing everyone will make people hate Holla Forums by association, it won't
little do they know, there are very few no politicals here and just pissing off Holla Forums anons and repelling moderates from them
they aren't very good in what they do

Take your own advice you fucking retard.

I stopped the loading the moment the text appeared,

someone else made an archive is and I posted it here

So why doesn't magneto ever age?

But you are stupid.

buddy I want you to be aware of something, I hope you like it
Search the thread for every instance f the word retard

you'll notice we called you retard a lot
and now today, it seems you've internalized it and have been calling everyone else retard

its great, almost like you're an AI or something only stupid since you're mexican

He does.

It's called projection.

What the fuck are you babbling about you fucking moron?

well you're mexican
it shows with how sensitive your ego is
you can't help that you're part of a lesser species

You're a fucking retard.

like pottery

No, like you're a fucking retard.

Sorry I don't speak Mexican.

no habla espanol

I've never even set foot on the fucking American continent, nor did I ever indicate in any conceivable way I'm Mexican. You fucking retards.

BR BR HUE HUE HUE

It's on the same fucking continent that I just said I've never set foot on, you fucking retard.

america is 2 continents ya big dummy

Oh fuck off you fucking retard.

well since we've established you're not white, since you don't live in AMERICA, just what backwater mud skin country do you hail from Mr. Alt-Right?

Not that it matters since you can't be right wing anything unless you're white

We never established any such thing you fucking retards, and it doesn't even fucking matter what race I am.

Where the fuck did I ever claim to be part of the alt right?

What the fuck are you talking about?

come now
I already told you I recognized your behavior in the other thread
don't feign ignorance simply because you haven't stated it here

Oh I see, you're one of those redditors who can't live without user accounts so you simulate them by analyzing people's posts so you can ID them, which in this has backfired completely since I am obviously not whoever it is that you're talking about.

You need to go back.

good, you're learning

Fuck off back to reddit already.

you let your emotions get the better of you too easily and you swear persistantly as if it's supposed to have some sort of effect

anons don't recoil from swear words, most of us have seen and heard worse

You're a redditor. So fuck off back to reddit.

you don't have it down yet, and it will be a long time before you do at this rate

Just stop responding to the nigger and he'll go back to Reddit on his own.

Fuck off back to reddit.

But why does he look so young
If he's really a holocaust survivor he should be an old ass man

I think he's been de-aged a few times. I'm not sure if it's been mentioned in the comics but a fan theory is that his ability to manipulate metal and magnetic fields has given him a slight healing factor.

no he won't
his autism is strong, he must be taught to bend it to his will

if you watch the cartoon, the old one that was on fox, he was from some island that got taken over like cuba or something

I see someone took up my conversation with the great sage of Holla Forums.

Yeah but seriously are they implying that the Holocaust didn't happen? Because if they are I feel like that should make form some good articles on "comic news" sites.

I wouldn't see how it's saying that but I bet all the sites would tear Marvel apart if it was true. They always eat their own the second they so much as cough wrong.

The way I see it, there'd be no way magneto would become a nazi considering he's a holocaust survivor. So clearly the nazis had to have never existed, thus the holocaust never happened.

or magneto was never a jew thanks to the cosmic cube

Maybe, but de-jewing someone is still worth making a shitstorm occur over.

ya I guess, who else was in the hydra cameos?

Fuck if I know, I just saw the OP and the wanted to ask questions.

It wont be huge

Are you saying a big title like "Six Million Mistakes; How Marvel denies the holocaust never happened in their latest comic." wouldn't be clickbait-y enough to spark a senseless outrage?

I think it's more Magneto needing to become the ultimate evil again in order to "save" mutantkind again or some shit. Not like he's never been a nazi since his whole creation or anything. Not like he's killed billions of humans for the sake of his race.

There were Jews that were Nazis. Or rather, they agreed to help round up the other Jews in exchange for food and a stay of execution

Is this the "if people are having an argument on the internet, it means someone is samefagging" meme? Absolutely epic, I'm going to post this on 9gag right away.

has not responded anymore so he did go back to reddit.

So Spiderman might be hydra now
then the madame hyrdra, I assume it is the black haired magicians from stevens past
and then the regular suspects

some heros apparently are suppose to be joing too

don't know what they think they are doing with these

I was gonna say it's probably to kill them off then replace them with the CURRENT YEAR bland replacements. But they got Chulk and Whor in there. So I'm confused.

looking at it, they kind of dropped the ball with spiderman, unless uncle men is alive and is nazi spiderman.
peters powers were given to him by hydra like they gave uncle ben powers.
that would be a nice book

If quads, Marvel goes into reprints in a year.

At least the covers look nice. Better than you can say for most of Marvel's output these days

Is that BLACK PANTHER!? I don't think Hydra would take in niggers…just saying.

maybe, or maybe he learned to blend in properly

oh wait, it's you

What is this supposed to mean?

Or shekels.

Welp.

It's probably more of black panther working to protect his nation so nessesry evil
Honestly I'm gonna feel sad at the end of it
*cap and Zemo friendship is best*
I'm also perplexed by the story of captain America honestly, what is the end goal of the series, while it doesn't portray captain America as a villain but it actually pushes "do what others won't for the people" without saying it's evil and is trying to move hydra away from nazi Germany in image.
Captain America is also trying to kill redskull because he feels hydra is for the people rather than a single man
redskull is right on what he says but I don't think they are trying to say he isn't but rather hydra can't be about idolizing him

Do Hydra really care?

Suggesting from some issues there are a few hydras, while I'm unsure if they are all white nationalist they are trying to suggest hydra was an organization that joined with the Reich despite some resistance from a member.

Go fuck yourself retard.

i have a niggling feeling you're right.

Mad little reddit nigga
But anyway I predict that heroes won't die, rather marvel is dipping its toe and watching for signs.
Caps run is fantastic

You're the redditor here. Fuck off back to reddit.

Look pal, you aren't good at fitting in, just go back and save everyone the trouble.

Lol. Hopefully we get some more unintentional redpills.

How long are you fucking redditor scum going drag this out? Weeks? Months? Fucking fuck off already.

If only this board wasn't unmoderated.

If only your mum wasn't unmoderated

look sport, I get it. You want to be "le cewl channer" I think that's how your kind say it but look, this place just isn't for you.
Holla Forums might be, since that is where your kind(reddit) go when they are upset they don't fit in.

Kill yourself retard.

Fuck off back to reddit you fucking subhuman reddit scum piece of shit.

Kill your mum, retard

Fuck off fucking subhuman.

In all seriousness, I found a board that you can relentlessly spam with your nonstop whining and your infowars shilling.
>>>/back/

Stop being a tryhard for a second and you'd realize that you've just given yourself away silly newfag.
You failed to check my quads and this have shown your ignorance of it's significance.
Pitiful, now return to reddit or it's colony board Holla Forums
I'll just remake this thread again when it dies so shill all you like

I haven't spammed anything, I haven't whined, and I haven't said fucking jack shit about inforwars. Fucking retard.

Fuck off back to reddit you fucking piece of shit.

Fuck your mum, fucking subhuman

How the fuck does someone get to be so fucking mentally ill? How have you not been killed by the cops or put in an institution yet?

Kill yourself you fucking degenerate.

Kill your mum

Kill yourself you fucking degenerate.

You've been doing this for weeks.

Paul Joseph Watson is an editor at Infowars and you've been shilling his shit nonstop.
>>>/back/

Kill your mum

This fucking thread isn't even a week old you fucking idiot.

Because I haven't. Fucking retard.

I don't even fucking know who that is. I have not mentioned anything related to infowars, you fucking delusional idiot.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING MORON PIECE OF SHIT

Fuck your mum

Sounds like whining to me mate. :^)

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

Fuck your mum

What happened?

Fuck me this thread lost a lot of posts

autism

I'm gonna remake the thread when it dies

I'm gonna remake your mum when she dies

Jesus?

So Marvel's saying the Holocaust never happened? Election results really fucked up the SJWs heads.

The movie was Sony or whoever; the comics are a bunch of talentless hacks that don't read comics.

….So it's a reskin of Secret Invasion?

Yeah but they would have seen the movies. The movies that had Magneto at fucking Auschwitz.

Tumbler believes head canon is canon so they'll likely ignore what was said in the movies or easily forget.

SJWs lost their shit and want Spencer's blood

Good. Fuck him. It sure is fun to see SJWs tear each other apart.

Every one of those complaining assholes is an awkward looking cunt who was more than likely spoonfed until the age of 18. Don't get me wrong; Nick Spencer can faceplant on a pile of razor blades, but this shit is ridiculous.

it's not the first time his peers want his blood

archive.is/JAE4v

That costume's not too bad, but I'd love to know why he has glowing shit on it. Is that the "armored costume" of the 10s? LED lights in your suit? Because I'm 99% sure magnetism doesn't glow.

When is he going to get his shield back from Cap'n Falcon, anyway?

I think it's just a bad shine effect on it.

while the SJW's are shit its just so fun to see them eating Nick Spencer alive. They always turn on their own.

Only when they have a dick. If they have a pussy then they can get a pass on most of this sort of stuff.

Maybe he won't, this isn't old cap, this is hydra cap.
Probably though when they eventually/if they turn him back to old cap though.

If they're mad enough they'll turn on women too. And especially hard on minority women who don't have the correct opinions. They tend to quietly freeze them out and get them fired from their jobs rather than direct attacks.

Oh, user. They already have.

That pic says white women though. Funny enough during that march Transgender women got pissed because they felt like they weren't represented because the protestors were wearing vagina costumes to protest Trump.

spiderman and caps costumes look ok, but the name superior octopus is kinda shitty.

I'm not sure if secret empire is marvels death thrattle before full pozzivication or it it's going to be something else

Unless he's not still Steve Rogers, he's got a fucking right to that shield. Besides, the pointy one that shoots would be better for Captain Falcon, anyway. It's not like he can throw the damn thing while flying. Or he SHOULDN'T be able to, anyway.

caps new shield is suppose to be for his shield from ww2, I'm not sure if he is taking his back from falcon but probably considering his concept art here

Are we going to see a return of Remender's Hydra Venom?

is he kissing him?

maybe

plot twist: everyone is hydra, but they're all so deep undercover that they just keep doing the same things they would have done regardless.

I like the Superior Octopus costume way more.

I don't know why marvel is trying to denazify hydra, they go hand and hand

It can fire the pointy end as a projectile, so I assume it's merely modeled after the original.

One thing I never understand about the Venom artists: Venom can literally look like anything. Why on earth does it always have the spider symbol (or a variation thereof) when it transfers to a new host? Some part of Peter it can't get away from, like a poorly thought-out tattoo?
Because I'd give that fucker scales and a snake motif if I was running it for Hydra.

Follow-up question: Why is Hydra "Hydra" and not "Kraken," given their love for tentacles?

yes and they are named hydra for their slogan
"cut off one head and two will take it's place"

Yeah, I get it, but their symbol is a skull with tentacles.

it shows they are menacing and their reach extends everywhere.
they just make it red to represent at the same time the red skull leads them.
that way when the skull is dead they can still use the symbol for the organization.

But you're missing the point of how the name and the symbol don't match.

I missed the last posts of the newfag shill I was fucking with, sad

I don't think they were designed to match, they were designed to be menacing and it was during the war so their name was probably based off of spy paranoia

Is the Red Skull still going around saying HE founded Hydra?
He really is the Bob Kane to Baron Strucker's Bill Finger.

he just uses hydra right now to wage war in europe against ex soviet states.
the altered past has hydra as a distinct organization before nazi germany and herr skull's rise.
whether baron strucker created now is unknown.

So they made Magneto a Holla Forumslack?

It's nice to see Spencer getting shit for making Magneto a nazi and watching SJWs tear each other apart, but since when is Magneto an icon of anti-hatred? He's an icon of hatred, someone who suffered bigotry and became like those who tormented him. Maybe not quite as horrendous as those who wronged him (mostly because even actual nazis weren't quite as sadistically horrid as fictional, and I don't even find them sympathetic, for more on that read "The Banality of Evil"), but still definitely villainous. He was a symbol of how bigotry often begets bigotry and that simply being a victim of it doesn't give you free reign to subject others. That, and the perceived less powerful group being hateful towards the more powerful group isn't justified even if the latter had previous oppressed the former.

They don't care. They. Don't. Actually. Read. Comics.

How many times does this have to be said?

I'm just ranting, but going back to what I said I'm thinking that's why he did it. Magneto's very existence triggers SJWs. He's a dual minority (one real, one in-story) who suffered actual oppression for both minority statuses he had, become a hate-filled asswipe who is just as much a bigot as those who wronged him, and is portrayed as the villain.

I like the cut of your jib
kind of like a black villain that suffered discrimination so he started killing whitey

thats a great salt extractor for sure

Didn't he used to be Jewish AND a Gypsy at one point?

Eight tentacles… eight chan?
OMG HOTWHEELS IS fvn djmjb,g

Move along, citizen, nothing to see here, enjoy your memes.

It was his wife (Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver's mother) that was the gypsy.

No, because the SJWs would support the black guy killing whitey.

A better salt extractor would be a black villain who's been given pretty much everything by white society (good home, good education, good job) and yet still feels the need to kill whitey because whitey is racist. You know, sort of like Barack Obama.

Savage Dragon already had Nuke Rage, but no-one noticed because no-one reads Savage Dragon.

Or if you feel like going all the way down parody lane, you could have a black superhero whose archenemy is a self-hating white cuck, the former trying to stop the latter from killing whitey.

Man, Erik needs to come back to Marvel. His skills are being wasted.

Could be a good Luke Cage villain, if the guy who primarily uses Luke Cage nowadays wasn't a self-hating white cuck

I like it

Mr Fantastic still has blood, right? Couldn't Magneto just manipulate the iron in his blood to rip him apart?

but the holocaust never happened

The police cars are metallic too but I guess this Magneto was based on a time where his powers weren't upped to bullshit levels.

….even this Holla Forumsack is amazed at how stupid that is.

But thats even dumber.

nice try

It is. It completely is.

I thought the iron in the blood thing was from X men 2 where Mystique injected iron into one of the guards.

Well to be fair wasn't Falcon an Avenger before Black Panther?

Iron oxide isn't magnetic

Not that material being non-magnetic has ever stopped Magneto from doing stuff

Magneto controls el tromagnetic currents considering that he controls metal that isn't magnized he would project magnetic currents into the objects
His ultimate counterpart also could manipulate already existing currents but whether that applies to the original is unknown

It is, or it can be, just not when it's in your blood.

The original shield was torn apart by Mister Hyde.

Iron oxide is what they use in VHS and audio tapes.

I remember Magneto using the iron-in-the-blood thing at least twice, once against Hercules when he was fighting the Avengers, and once against Bova, the furry who was Pietro and Wanda's midwife, when he was torturing her.

well there's always more and more holocaust survivors appearing so it's probably a jewish magic thing

like making shit up
or using the blood of young goyim

Well in X men Evolution they had a good excuse for that. In the cartoon he is old but used the Captain America super soldier serum to make him younger since the negative effects of it have no effect on mutants.

Obombs was the white mans pawn, they just made it out to look like he hated the white devil so he could push the blackies into a fit so they'll stick closer to them before they got all the minorities and poor crackas killed in WWIII.

Mags is the only good mutie left.
Are they still neutered; I can't be damned to read Marvel comics.

I heard there is some event where the mutants fight the inhumans over the terrgien mists or something.

Bova wasn't a mutant or an Inhuman, she was one of the High Evolutionary's New Men, he straight up evolved a cow into a woman.
Pietro said once he intended to kill his father for torturing the old girl by running her blood through her brain. Must have been like a cross between a stroke and a migraine.

And Mags tortured her; making him the only good mutie since they X-Men are worse than Tumbler these days.

Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?

Last I heard, she ended up in Squirrel Girl or Hellcat so if she's running around in a Hydra uniform; it's anything but a pretty sight.

when have they not been portrayed as white as fuck though

and if you say slav I will cut off your fucking balls

Doesn't making him a literal nazi sort of ruin the whole "victim of the holocaust grows up to become mutant hitler" tragic villain thing that's kind of the foundation of his character?

I heard that they are planning this USAvenger comic that looks pretty fun. And Squirrel girl is actually drawn competently for once.

Who drew that? Certainly nobody from Marvel?

I've just had pancakes. I'm about to have them again in reverse.

red hulk is general ross, so it makes sense that he'd use guns. i'm more hung up on the girl in power armor who decided she didn't need a fucking helmet

oh man, just saw the purple hair, well that explains why she is just carrying the helmet. should've painted the helmet purple while she was at it.

Am I the only person that's seeing that random screaming skull in the background? It looks like it's seen some shit.

I see the skull too though I don't know what its for.

Well you see anons, Black Cap cosplayer over there is Luke Cage's daughter from a future/alternate universe where there's a new Red Skull type villain with a golden skull and a gay pirate motif. He's here in this series. For reasons. I haven't read this garbage.

It's disappointing that Marvel are so cheap that they have to go to Hueland to get decent artists.

thanks for explaining the trash user

Not to mention his actual strength isn't muscle but instead heat output.

First Molly Hayes; now someone who hasn't even started school yet. Young girls in Marvel are doomed to have shit futures.

So uh
Who's the floating skill?

Don't even remind me of Molly. I miss her so much. The real her. Not that fuck in the X-men story.

Evolution had a fairly good plot all things considered

My guess is, normalfags who don't read comics but have seen the movies only know about the "cap is Hydra" meme, which is going to taint the character for years in normie eyes. Marvel's idea of damage control is to go "lol wait, turns out hydra were secretly good guys all along!", possibly introducing some other new even secreter evil society… or maybe just Skrulls, who will turn out to have been here since forever and didn't just turn up in the 60's (or whenever early Fantastic Four is meant to have happened now)

why is marvel getting so assraped? the kids who read this shit are going to be the worst employees i've ever had

Because when they see people like you with shit grammar, they believe they can write for the lowest common life form available.

Well at least they haven't fucked her up beyond an easily avoidable future and a stupid alternate reality.

Nah, normies would know bullshit's up when they don't see shit about it in the movies along with none of the cartoons having mentioned it.

Whatever happened to Evil Reeds gang?

Jesus Christ