FBI release heavily redacted CF documents

mobile.t. witter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/793482749025792000

might but contain much, but who knows.

Other urls found in this thread:

vault
vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation/william-j.-clinton-foundation.pdf/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Might make a better thread once someone actually sorts through whatever redacted documents were released.

I skimmed it quickly. It looks like they were investigating on a corruption probe to see if Marc Rich was pardoned because of donations to the DNC and Clinton Foundation.

I didn't see any bombshells or things of interesting.

Everything is censored, what's the point of releasing it ?
FBI are

I went through the whole thing, everything is censored apart from these core points:

it appears to be about the investigations into the pardons that Clinton made on his last day in office of 2 of the 140 people he pardoned. Marc Rich and Pincus Green, who were indicted for mail fraud, wire fraud, tax evasion, racketeering, and a whole lot more. Apparently Clinton didn't follow any of the normal pardon procedures and basically just said "yeah you're pardoned" without any of the paperwork, and the two immediately fled to switzerland. They were bigtime donors to the Democratic party
The later donations may have been used to 'influence' the pardon of those two
Yes, though these documents are from 2001

Notice that I missed by one,
DON'T QUOTE ME ON IT
I just went through it quickly

vault .fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation/william-j.-clinton-foundation.pdf/view

Why is this from before 9-11? Why were they being investigated in 3/01?

Guys…

You stupid faggot.

Bump

vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation/william-j.-clinton-foundation.pdf/view

PAGE 65 - They were investigating bribes for pardons issued by WJC. They knew it was corrupt the whole time.

Bill Clinton left office in January 2001, friendo.

Just finished skimming through.

They had a grand jury open for this.

Someone fled to Sweden.

Nothing in here should have been national security type stuff, this was a corruption investigation being led by the PCU (Public Corruption Unit) inside the FBI. All of the findings have been redacted. All of the evidence is classified. Every last bit of it.

>>>/4pol/
>>>/cuckshed/
>>>/oven/

It's true. What's the fucking point, for twitter? They're pozzed already. Some faggot also broke up a god damn wikileaks link. WHY?

if you are logged in they can see that your account came from a link posted on h8chan. fuck you nigger. every link should be broken. every link should be archived.

No. You're a retard who doesn't understand how HTTP works. And I always fix the links in the developer console out of spite. This isnt some sekrit klub, ffs even Time did a cover article on Holla Forums.

nice derail, ctr goon intl kike.

I'm just sick of retards breaking up links on sites that do not need it. It's good if they break up links such as fbidotgov, but other sites do not need it.

Having other sites' owners know they're being linked from Holla Forums increases our footprint and the likelihood we'll be reported on. That's a good thing.

Nice buzzwords, retard

m8, the FBI knows we exist. We're all on lists already.

I'm the only one posting on sudo asking codenigger to implement link dereferring like what 4cuck has, asshole.
>>>/sudo/7273

You guys are missing the real interesting connection behind this release.

Who do you think participated in not only the conviction of Marc Rich, but also the investigation into his "11th hour" pardon by Bill Clinton?

James Comey