INFOGRAPHIC DUMP THREAD

Dump all your infographics, videos, etc on here. Share it with others see if we can get something new and usefull out of this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalin_and_antisemitism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

taking the shit part too seriously…

Reminder that this guy's book on the history of jews in Russia, "200 Years Together" based off KGB documents is basically banned in the english speaking world

Communism (And who invented it)

I think these ones would be useful given the current situation, but it's also just good to prepare even if nothing comes of this election anyway.

What are you sliding, moshe?

What are you sliding, moshe?

Got anymore of this stuff?
also /r/ing the poster that says "if you're going back in time, remember this:" and it shows all of the essential scientific discoveries

requesting image describing pre-war German economy in the reich, was a long essay-like infograph detailing how good the conditions were under Hitler

sorry, fourth image, forgot to say

It is powerful because everybody can look it up. Just 1 minute.

Never seen this one, can anyone confirm the psy-op with the Captchas in rag head countries? the Google drone stuff is obviously bullshit but the different Captchas wouldn't shock me.

I hope you have a servant boy to carry your shit

(checked)
Can someone confirm this?

requesting image describing pre-war German economy in the reich, was a long essay-like infograph detailing how good the conditions were under Hitler

Is this it?

no friend, it circulated a bunch maybe 6 months ago.

at the end of the infograph (near the bottom) it has that "at last I truly see guy" with a picture of Hitler and swastikas in the BG.

I want to say it was like a massive screencap, but I could be wrong.

Designated inforgraphic

Change the bottom tagline on the first pic to "It means you think both groups benefit from having their own societies", the seperatist/segregationist angle runs into the brick wall of normalfags' programming. You need to either avoid that or force the programming to break down with statements that are unequivocably true and accepted by normalfags' programming, but also lead to a logical conclusion that goes against the programming.

Pisses me off, because the majority of the Marine Corps is still white and male. Majority of vets are also white, and majority of non-white vets are still socially conservative.

Stalin wasn't a Jew though, he became redpilled after winning World War II, but it was (((too late))) and he (((died))).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalin_and_antisemitism

Anyone had the one image explaining why Hitler attacked Poland? Something about their minister of defense being a faggot, or something..

Stalin wasn't Jewish, but he was a shabbas goy.
Zetkin wasn't Jewish either, but her lover was.

He was just a jew jewing other jews.

thanks sir you nailed it, seems someone added to the image.

requesting also the long text image of recorded Jewish ritual murders, that one's a gem, if anyone has it.