Jobs in Trump's America

I've listened to his speeches, but can any economically-learned anons plot out the most likely ways Trump will improve the job market in America?

Opening factories and starting several types of construction and maintenance projects will undoubtedly be the backbone of the initiative, but what other methods can he use to jolt the country back onto its feet?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch
zombo.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I call dibs.

I'm looking for a job now, the market is worse than I remember. No one is hiring because the Trump ripple effect is expected to cause major problems including a kike-caused depression. The way he's going to improve jobs is by first bringing them back from china through the banning of sending jobs away to foreign lands with tariffs.

low taxes
small business owners are raped in the ass by taxes, both fed and state plus all other retarded fees (unemployment, ss, medicare)

One of my grandfathers was an oil rig worker and the other was a machinist; both of those jobs are virtually extinct today. If Trump brings back manufacturing to America, then all of those industrial jobs will come with them. Machinists, pipe grinders, masons, etc. It will be a glorious new day.

Chuckin out 40 million illegals.
Lowering businesses taxes will lure some companies back and give other opportunity to start.
Investing in American infrastructure will provide lots of jobs.
Lifting the useless government regulations.

Honestly, the first two years will be extremely rough
Right now the market is on the verge of collapse, we'll probably be officially in global recession by the time spring or summer roll around based off the economic reports
We're hovering in the 23%-25% real unemployment range right now

Tariffs, nigger.

Everything that's "Made in America™" has parts from or is assembled in another country.
With Trump's 35% tariff, it's going to cause a lot of companies to actually make shit here. Needless to say, that's going to create a fuckton of job opportunities.
What we need is manufacturing jobs. Living near Detroit, I expect at least a small-scale revival of manufacturing of my area and many other areas that harken back to the economic boom of the '50s.

Here's a couple of jobs, coming from a genuine job-creator:

Here it comes!
These things prevent us from building the small full time workforce we'd like to have- and could maybe afford to have in the near future if taxes change.

If Trump becomes President and is able to push through his tax reforms…

That's a taste of things from my very small perspective. I would make less money, yes, but my life would be 1000x easier if I could just hire people full time to do the shit I don't want to do anymore.

pic unrelated, just a wonderful small business owner I once knew, passed away none too long ago

Cool pic but

Considering the tech industry consistently touts its bullshit claim that without H1Bs we'd lose 50% of our high-skilled labor force, I'm sure all of these college grads living at home will gladly take the pay reduction if they can get to work ASAP.

Getting rid of this alone would do wonders, at the place I was working at when this rolled out they took everyone off full time and put in harsh penalties for going over the required hourly limit to meet obamacare standards

CHANGE!
EVERYONE HAS A JOB (Oops jk)
EVERYONE HAS GOOD HEALTHCARE (Oops jk)
THOSE WHO WERE MAKING NO WAGES NOW MAKE HALF YOUR WAGE!
YOU ALSO MAKE HALF YOUR WAGE!
ISNT CHANGE GREAT?

They do, they will.

Our current crop of contractors are 3/4 near-NEETs and the other guy works at Subway part time.

They're awesome, they're more skilled than Pajeets with which I've worked, and they're eager to please. They also think for themselves, which is nice. I want desperately to give them full time jobs and have our CTO (my partner) sketch up a plan for professional development, maybe cross train them on customer care and support work for clients to have a singular contact for all tech issues instead of calling my ass in the middle of the night.

These are the kind of people who COULD turn into very skilled, experienced, and valuable employees- The kind of guys you send to foreign countries to install setups and work with a newly-formed local branch to build a proper global client base. High value employees.

They have the drive. None of them want to be NEETs or near NEETs, they all want to do better things. They are more than capable of being molded into awesome employees, true assets.

Problem is that big tech and other industries want to use dim-witted Pajeets who'll work for peanuts, have a Visa restriction hanging over their heads, and will crank out substandard product for less.

Not sure about other industries but "Tech" can do FAR better than it is now in terms of quality and reach of its products. There are fields untouched by tech that could be revolutionized if the price point, reliability, and ease of use were right- we try to make it right. The current shitty state is almost by design- who cares about better when you rake in cash with "barely good enough"?

hey it's Don!
saw him at the grocery store once

(checked for demi-dubs)

I expected a slow turn around, but once the hypothetical two years are out and the industrial sector gets its boost, how much longer until region jobs like fishing and other less common forms of work start to pic up?

The reason I'm asking is due to not having experience in construction and machinery. I'm a fast learner and I'm willing to travel for work, but I'd like to have an understanding of my chances of being hired in the first place before hand.

Patriotard pls go

Untrained people can generally get a paid apprenticeship in many industrial jobs. I know that around here they take on high school kids on commercial fishing boats during the summer. That experience translates later into full time employment; but New Orleans is a gulf coast city with a major fishing industry.

You can check with your local branch of the US Steel Workers union and see if they have any job postings. Steel work is damn good work and, if you're lucky, they put you up in Alaska laying pipe for damn good money.

A project that Trump could easily tackle is to replace the entire pipeline crossing the great lakes, using only stainless steel and other technologically superior materials with incredible safety standards to protect, not only us. but our greatest ally. Nature. Obama make a horrible deal. Very unsafe. The pipeline is one of the Greatest threats to the survival of the Greatest Lakes in the entire World.

Go read the full report. Tax cuts are the biggest job creators.

kill yourself

Get off this board.

Get rid of SS.
Replace it with the SS.

Do you support me being shot?

What's this post supposed to be?

Line 5 really does need to be replaced

I am also displeased with your post.

Nice

If you live in any of the areas marked, expect an increase in Jobs all across the board.

Also, "planned obsolescence"

See it a lot in mobile

Reducing and streamlining regulations. Today, businesses often will pay as much in compliance bullshit as they do taxes. It makes starting something next to impossible. So you could say that was intentional. The type of cunts who donate to Obongo and Hildog want a barrier of entry that is prohibitive.

Better trade deals. Make fuckers think twice about offshoring. Or even make it unprofitable with tariffs. Elimination of foreign worker visas. Capital works projects like the wall.

That's about what the government, any government has in it's arsenal. The best they can do, is get out of the way of the American entrepreneur.

Checkout these guys today. marketwatch dot com/story/this-robot-could-build-much-of-your-next-house-2016-11-01

Might as well call that, 'The Beaner Eliminator'. Faster, better,cheaper and spic free. That's good business. That's MAGA bitchez.

So basically fuck the south.

wut

It's pretty simple really. Free trade has destroyed the American economy. Large corporations have taken their companies overseas for cheap labor at the expense of the American workers. Production Jobs which used to be plenty back in the 70's and 80's which paid pretty decently are all but a memory. Most products are made in China, Vietnam, Ireland, Mexico, you name it. Trump can force these large corporations through 15, 25, 35% tax on products coming into the US, which pretty much eliminates the reason to even have your factory in these 3rd world shitholes. So these corporations start moving their factories back to America.

America has a rediculously high unemployment rate. Something like 20%. You bring back the factories, production lines, that's a lot of good paying work flowing in. More people working, the country grows.

Rich people want to get richer. Right now rich people are investing on companies around the world. If the Trump tariff comes into play, rich people will be encouraged to invest in small American business, which will be able to grow much faster than they do currently, who will be able to hire more American people.

He's saying that those areas will have a lot of openings on the new Trump Deportation Force.

simply leveling the trade agreements playing field with other countries will be the single biggest factor OP, particularly in the longer term.

Ideally he should force the banks to collapse and eat all the bad debt they've been piling onto the taxpayer, which will cause a major economic collapse, but we can be out of it in 6-12 months if he doesn't let any of the jews bail themselves out with more quantitative easing (money printing) from the Fed.

This is what we did during the depression of 1920. It was over in a year and then we were in great shape until the jews fucked it all up again in 1929.

Trade tariffs. One of the primary issues with the U.S. job market is that countries like Mexico, India, and China have become havens for outsourcing factory, commercial, design, and sometimes service jobs. Part of the reason for this isn't just the low pay that workers will accept, but also the lower taxes they have to pay for the production of those commodities, compared to U.S. taxes. What little tariffs they pay to import is chump change compared to what they save by producing overseas. That's the issue. To encourage businesses to return their factories to the U.S., Trump would have to slap a higher trade tariff on imported goods so it's less economical to produce overseas. That's why he keeps harping on NAFTA. NAFTA makes it so minimal trade tariffs exist between the U.S. and Mexico, making it so companies are more likely to ship production across the border to take advantage of the lower taxes/easier-to-get tax write-offs. Another thing to do would be lower corporate tax, and in doing that with the additional import tariffs, the price of the item will likely be maintained due to shipping costs from overseas being so high. Now companies don't have to pay for shipping, but the production taxes and higher labor costs are at a similar level to what they saved by outsourcing, so they can maintain old prices and keep production at it's current level.

Also during this time, the government could provide 3 hot meals and a bed to everyone that needs it until all the debt and leverage is washed away. We could fix this thing very quickly if they would just let it happen and do the right thing.

But, jews.

Modification of trade agreements and removal of illegal foreigners will go a looooooong toward that end.

And, as you say, infrastructural-repair initiatives and the like will likewise aid that cause.

…. What am I missing here?

We need to have industry producing our own high quality goods and we need our currency to cease being the reserve currency of the world. Being a reserve currency doesn't help our people one single bit and makes us beholden to foreign interests.

MUH RAPE SCANDAL MUH LOCKER ROOM TALK MUH MEAN WORDS

He's marking all the areas with Sanctuary Cities. He's saying that Trump will throw out all those spics, therefore there will be more jobs.

There aren't many Sanctuary Cities in the South as you can see from the map.

This is partially true. Production is part of the problem, too, see my other post

When it comes to currency, the Fed's debtor system controls the rate of inflation, so our main issue isn't our currency getting weaker which it is it's more an issue of the international value of our currency in trading with other countries, which remains largely constant as their rates of inflation remain the same. Over a long period of time, that will hurt us, but it's not affecting the job market so much as trade tariffs, trade agreements, and currency manipulation on the part of China to make Chinese goods appear cheaper than American goods.

At the end all a country needs when it come to works are:

Make a system that take care of those three and jobs will appear by themselves. We know Trump will at least take care of the first two, the third will be a harder fight but at least it will improve something.

The state doesn't need to create jobs, only needs to make sure people can start business by themselves without getting raped in the ass by taxes, chinese, an illegal mexican or a jew.

you need to come to terms with the fact that our future will be full frontal annihilation. there will be little opportunity to hold up a regular job.

I believe it has to do with how much tax revenue the gov't receives from what I'm reading. With Trump they receive less but the people have more.

Right, I mentioned production. The USA should produce everything it needs without reliance on a single other country on the planet. The resources and means exist here, but we've been kiked to hell.

Get rid of the ACA.

That will mean more full-time jobs.

you can do whatever you want in Trump's America

Heil'd. The U.S. could produce everything we need, as well as export goods. Importation is good for specialty goods, like nip products, foreign foods, and whatnot. Importation isn't bad, but how much we have to import can be.

I don't recommend saying this sort of thing to normalfags. More bluepilled people will see it as an unwitting concession that you don't have any rational behind your beliefs.

@_@ wut?

Breddy dank image thoughyoink!

First kicking out thirty million plus illegals.
That's a fucking tenth of the US population, and most of them are taking low level jobs that americans can and should be doing, but instead are being given to spics who get paid virtually nothing but get massive welfare, not only taking millions of jobs but also wasting over a hundred billion in tax money in their leeching asses every year.

Second, tariffs out the ass.

Were you the bald headed, bearded faggot at the trump rally?

Back in 1911 %100 of our governments revenue came from Import Taxes, it wasn't until WW1 began to be dismantled that we implemented Income Tax to fund the first stupid fucking war we had almost no business fighting in, and it became a pattern. Then Unions formed to prevent chinamen from taking all the working class jobs, then tariffs were dismantled to kill the Unions and the Unions helped them out by getting laws passed that allowed them to do fuck all and still raise union dues.

Hes switching back to our original system of government revenue which kept our government small for hundreds of years, low income taxes for the working class and decent to high import taxes so the working class empower each other with their spending power rather than large multinationals.

Basically Trump wants a free internal market protected at the global scale from the 4 billion unit third world labor market.

I dont even have a high school diploma.

(heil'd)

It's already beginning.
Walmart committed 250 billion dollars to sourcing american made goods recently.

I live in beaverton oregon, can confirm this map.
Shitskins and tacos have taken nearly all the low level jobs.
Go into any convenience store, fast food place or taxi service and 95% chance it's someone that barely speaks broken english.

I don't have a college education or anything so I have to get one of these jobs, and it was nearly impossible.
It took me years to get a job at a fucking fast food place, the type of job with such a high turnover rate that it sometimes exceeds 100%.

When trump gets in it's going to become much easier for native oregonians to get a job.

From a tech perspective, I'm not sure why any person in medicine, engineering, or software development would vote for anyone else. Clinton will raise the number of H1bs without a doubt. Her current target is 180,000, but a number up to 300,000 has been floated around in the past. That will wreck salaries in those industries without out a doubt. Many people will lose their jobs and those who don't will no longer see the 10-20% raises they once enjoyed. They will be lucky to get a cost of living increase.

People in the US have no idea how much has been outsourced. Companies here have essentially built $40 billion dollar companies in India and China due to this. They are getting to the point where their revenues are rivaling tech companies here in the US. Once those companies get to a point they can take over a majority of the work, they give the finger to the US companies and start selling directly to the US markets themselves or just buy the US tech companies and ax most of the workforce, leaving only a handful of consultants behind, most of them immigrants.

Trump is the only person who would even attempt to stop this from occurring. People who work in these industries often have no clue how business and markets function. They do not understand how they are going to ruin their own job prospects and end up no better of than the manufacturing workers who have suffered over the last 30 years.

Gas yourself.

I failed the god emperor and could not go.

I'm not bald, but I have a neatly trimmed and stubbly beard. Do you have a problem with tariffs, nigger?

Just saw a bald guy with a beard surfing 8/pol/ on his phone at the rally in warren. You said you lived in Detroit so I wondered if it was you.
Ideally, I'm for free trade, but this is not an ideal world and tariffs are far better than income taxes.

You will be shot tbh

He better deliver on this promise. It's literally the only reason most people are supporting him, because otherwise, he's just a narcissistic liberal.

But we will forgive him if he brings back JOBS.

Taxation and regulation are strangling the American economy.

If Trump is serious about MAGA, he will cut regulation and taxes to the bare minimum.

Houston isn't marked.

When I was a teen the last thing I wanted was to work in the service industry! I say let children work in factory like jobs. Something that isn't a cashier because when he brings these jobs back not everyone wants to be a factory worker.

Speak for yourself, some of us will be grateful to get any work.

letting children work in apprenticeships would be much better than just having them work on a line.

fucking kill yourself

All he has to do is hurt major corporations so that smaller, but still large regional businesses and farms can compete again, then bar them from merging at all or self liquidating to the benefit of too few.
I haven't heard him talk about any of that though.

I am ok with this. Also Kikes remove uptick rule, so now would be a good time to fuck up ruling ticks

PDXfag here, this is true.
Even in the super white NW there's niggers and spics (barely) doing jobs they aren't qualified for.
I don't even mind if economic growth is meh as long as all these beaners GTFO.

It is referring to Federal revenues, federal revenue will go down by 2-3 trillion over 10 years, considering tax receipts total 2.5 trillion a year that is a total ~200-300 billion less tax revenue, which can be paid by cutting government waste, I don't give a fuck about federal taxes anyway, we need to starve the beast.

Temp agencies.

These fuckers are making a fortune by middle manning between needed labor, and willing laborers. Really, it's work so simple, the government could do it.

I've been calling the idea the "Civil Servant Program". It all started when I wondered to myself "If I get pulled over, and I ask the policeman to buy me a cup of coffee and bring it to me, should he be obligated to do it?" I asked around the blue-pills and normies I have available to me; they are high quality litmus tests of general opinion. They, almost universally, said that 'The Police Man Should Not Bring You Coffee Because He Has Crime and Other Important Things To Do'

This told me two things: One, that policemen have successfully convinced people that they work much harder than they actually do and; Two, Whenever Blue-pills and Normies universally agree on something, you can know for sure that the opposite of what they say will be a very rewarding direction to investigate.

I believe the Police Man Should bring you coffee. He is a civil 'Servant'. His days should be spend trimming people's lawns, picking up trash and running errands for whoever catches his ear. Funny thing is, he would be a much better policeman if he spent his days like that, much more effective in protecting people and preventing crime.

The idea ballooned from there. If this Civil Servant program were to be expanded, and used to replace the shitty temp labor industry we currently have, it could revolutionize and revitalize America from the ground up.

Imagine working in one of these positions, publicly funded with a living wage salary, and your job is to serve the public.

Well she's a taxpayer goddammit, lets go move that couch again.

They paid into the program, lets draw up some stage construction plans and get to work.

Get about twenty Civil Servants together, along with some who are authorized to carry weapons, and investigate for crime.

Funding would be decided on a town to town, then county to county, then state to state basis. A person would be allowed to contribute up to a certain amount of optional tax per year, which is converted into a Civil Servant Service Account. You might choose to have Twenty hours of service available to you over the course of the year, or two hundred hours, depending on your needs.

In a well run society, this is a really good idea. So, hopefully by year 5 or 10 of Trump's leadership, we'll be ready for such a glorious culture.

Thanks to (nearly) everyone whose posted in this thread; the information and leaves you've given me are both reassuring for the future and very helpful.

It might be a rough 100 days at first, but I think we've all got a serious opportunity to ride this wave prosperity.

Cashier jobs are for kids. When you turn 18 or so, you should have a real 40 hour a week job with benefits if you want it. Otherwise, you go to college to obtain a career that would suit you.
Ideally that 40 hour a week job can support you and a small family, but you aren't going to be rich. Some of us are okay with that.
However, that doesn't exist anymore and we are feeling the effects of that being taken from us.
Globalism is the disease. Trump is the cure.

you don't belong here

It's all so fleeting

What about the argument that this ultimately is tougher on the consumer because it raises the price of products, either by account of the tariff or because it's protecting inefficient businesses, more than it raises their wages. People always bring up this point to defend globalist markets.

Lou Malnati's?

Prices will rise, but so will wages, as people won't be competing with third world labour.

You know what won't rise? Housing prices. So overall purchasing power will stay the same, but housing will get cheaper relative to everything else.

While it's true that the cost of imported goods will rise, the cost of domestic goods will fall.
You might not be able to buy that pack of 100 tube socks made in China for $1.99 at Wal-Mart, consider that working a 40 hour a week manufacturing job at $15-$18/hr means you can pay a little more for those socks.
There's two sides to that coin. If you're working a service job at $8.50/hr, it's true that you can see no other way than cheap imported goods. But if you work making almost twice that much plus possible overtime? You'll manage paying a little more to help your fellow countrymen prosper. In addition, the quality of those goods and services goes up because, maybe I'm a slappy, but American goods and manufacturing used to be among the best in the world.

You know it.

And that's how the United States used to work. 40 hour week at well above minimum wage, maybe some overtime here and there. Modest house, a car or maybe two if you did well. A safe White community to raise your kids in. Not everyone can or wants to have an MBA and work 80+ hours a week.

It is. I'm a ricelander and I can confirm that literally 99% of the shits in the world was made in China, American hardware built in the 60s-70s was endorsed everywhere along with Soviet stuffs, like fridges, kitchen equipment, oven etc not even the stuffs the Japanese made could compete.
It's affordable, it's durable, it draws a moderate amount of electricity and is not prone to getting fucking fried if it's an electric equipment. The quality even at worst is only mediocre but usable.

*before literally 99%

Easy. When he deports 30 million spics that is 30 million jobs that just opened up.

Our family has kitchen gear that dates to mid-60's. Osterizer blender built like a tank that will probably last another twenty years. U.S. made stainless steel pots, pans and cutlery that could probably stop a bullet too. Stayed at a motel not long ago that had a General Motors refrigerator in the room still going strong.

I didn't know Dilbertman posted on Holla Forums

pick one. the vast majority of taxes I pay are local and state taxes. the only federal tax I really pay is FICA for my employees. otherwise I do everything in my power to make sure that on paper I make as small a profit as possible. Trump's tax plan will benefit me in a very minor way and it will mean I need to be less creative overall with expenses. His plan truly benefits any C corp type company immensely tho and that should stimulate the economy.

Hillary on the other hand would be a disaster in terms of tax plans. In the 3rd debate she said she would raise taxes on the wealthy so that they pay their "fair share" and that she wouldn't raise taxes on anyone else. In her very next breath she said that she would increase the payroll tax rate. I know that we all know that she lies about everything, but the sheer audacity of saying those two statements back to back is really something.

If you don't like America so much hy are you speaking American?
if you don't like it then you can fuck off.

gas yourself

Honestly, love it or leave it. Maybe that phrase hasn't been very applicable the last 30 years, but at this point, you're fucking dead weight if you're not genuinely interested in reviving patriotism and pride in what it means to live here.
Without patriotism, there is no nationalism. Without nationalism, you succumb to Jewish globalism. Proud fucking patriotard here with deep interest in my race and the land my people have cut their teeth on.
I'm not a patriotard in the sense that I want to die fighting Israel's wars, but would gladly die fighting for the interest of my people.
If you don't like that sentiment and would rather die fighting Russia for Syrian sand niggers, save us the trouble and oven yourself now before I make it more painful for you.

This, America is the land the mythical city on the hills where dreams would come true with passion and elbow grease. Sure right now it's shit, but that's because it's our turn to answer the call and fight today so our children can live happy and follow their dreams tomorrow.

Heck, housing prices should PLUMMET with thirty million plus spics all up and fleeing the country at the same time.

I live in one of the places in the US where the demographic has become uncomfortably favorable to tacos and towel heads.
When they all have to leave, who are the landlords going to have left to price gouge?
They'll be desperate to fill living space.

I don't know if you can answer this, but I'm trying to gain more insight into the subject: how does a company like that end up with an entire workforce of illegal beaners? Is there any specific reasons these companies are incentivized into hiring them above anyone else? Is the pay to low for whites? Is it that the mexicans lack the social mobility to ever leave the job? Is it a preventative measure against union formation? Do mexicans work harder/are better employees than whites?

One thing that really concerns me is the monopoly on an industry these sort of hiring patterns can have. For example, with so many beaners working construction, some (even if a small minority) will work their way up to being contractors and then will show even more preference to their own which will lead to even more of them monopolizing the industry and so on.

Nice compilation of bait questions..kek You are going back

Immigration laws are not enforced.

Must you ask?

Yes, the Mexicans are making five times their average wage in Mexico at a minimum wage in the United States. This drive down wages for Whites.

They do quite well actually. Work as a dishwasher in the U.S. at minimum wage and you're miles ahead of your squatmonster relatives who are trying to avoid getting their heads sawed off by cartels.

Nah, illegal beaners and their allies have been unionizing since the 70's.

Pay me $40 an hour and see how hard I work.

I'm not the person you're responding to, but I can answer this question anyway.

Companies hire beaners for a variety of reasons, but there are two main causes.

The first is that hiring illegal mexicans completely bypasses employment law. Not only do you not have to pay minimum wage, there's a whole galaxy of regulations that you don't need to care about - Obamacare is a killer for a lot of businesses, but it's not the only one. When you hire illegal beaners you get workers who will work for below minimum wage, without benefits (and other additional costs) with no regulatory requirements whatsoever. What makes this even worse is that in a capitalist society there are no incentives to avoid doing this beyond the general incompetence of whatever mystery meat you pick up outside Home Depot - and if your competitor can pay their employees half what you're legally obligated to pay as a minimum, they'll destroy you in the free market unless your white employees add enough value (luxury/artisanal places tend to be free of illegals because they require competence and effort/agency). This has the additional effect of concentrating the economic and social pain on the lower half of the white bell curve, but the downward pressure on wages does actually spread up through the rest of the system, and illegal labor is one of the reasons behind the decline in real wages/purchasing power/the middle class. Of course, not all the people who would have been working those jobs are now hooked on opiates/welfare - some of them are motivated to go for higher-skilled occupations they wouldn't have been comfortable attempting if they had an easier job, and that's one of the mechanisms by which the hiring of illegal taco-benders reduces the wages of network administrators and so on.

The second is ethnic nepotism - illegal beaners will hire other illegal beaners because they are illegal beaners. For spics, a hiring decision is not an opportunity to find the best person for the job, but a prize to be handed out to friends/family. The mexicans aren't as bad as the streetshitters on this front, but once you get a certain number of them in your organisation then you're going to get more of them as they acquire more influence over hiring decisions.

I ask this question to allow for the opportunity of someone who may have particular insight into the issue to surprise me with an answer I may have not considered. I asked a list of the most obvious or naive questions I could think of and your answers are in line with what I would expect the answers to be. I still am open to new information though, perhaps there are factors driving it that are not immediately obvious.

They claim that it's because a lot of it them are related and some bullshit about how they started as a family business. I'd say a lot of them were hired because they accept a $4/hour wage and are too desperate for work to beg for a raise and get cut. Companies like Lou's knew the aliens wouldn't quit or risk getting fired.

That being said, I wouldn't say they work harder. In fact, a lot of the problems that come out of our location is because they barely speak any English. I don't think the ~$60/hour that they save is worth it considering that the mistakes they make each hour costs the company even more. The whites are hired as delivery drivers, phone workers, and hosts before making their way into management positions.

As for the monopolization of the kitchens, your fears are mostly true. We had a company picnic a few months ago where employees from every store got together for a big lunch. There were probably thousands of people there and I'd say around 50% were Mexican. From the other store managers and employees I've spoken to, the Mexicans will do whatever they can to get a white kitchen worker fired and replaced by another wetback. Most of the managers I've spoken to about this are fucking terrified of this because when one of the illegals gets caught, they take their family with them, leaving kitchens understaffed with no warning.

60-80 hour minimum-wage weeks with rotating shifts no problem. We gotta compete with China or you'll have to pay 6 million dollars for a head of cabbage.

MSDS, what's that? Employee safety? These beaners don't care.

Obamacare? Not our problem.

I want to see these people at the end of a rope, soon.

My linguistic analysis says you are Chinese. No jobs for you in a Trump administration.

doubt.jpg

The state grew out of the nation, by definition nationalism is a prerequisite to patriotism. Patriotism, civic nationalism, or statism is the fetishism of products of people, like the arts, sciences, and the wonderful liberal state itself; rather than the people that those thigns uniquely grew out of.

Thanks for the correction.

I know the two go hand in hand, but your explanation makes more sense.

Do you guys need independent military contractors with specialty on kebab removal ?

It will get a little worse before it gets a lot better for many reasons. Just off the top of my head:

This will create a the following scenario for the USA:

Keep in mind that the USA has enough oil on its own soil to satisfy its current energy requirements for the next 250 years. We don't even need to work on sustainable energy for another hundred years. China is the one fucking up the entire world's climate. Another thing you can bet your ass on is skyrocketing demand for Quality Assurance jobs. With everything being made in America, Trump is going to want all products to be fucking perfect. It will be a display of competence for the whole world to look upon and think, "fuck, why did I ever call Americans stupid and lazy?" International Zion and China will call for a boycott of all American goods, while everyone else on Earth either tries to make competitive goods or barters with the US. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump wants to elevate Ford to levels above Japanese and German cars considering all of Henry Ford's efforts on revealing to the people the dangers of the international banking conspiracy.

Hopefully Trump rolls NASA into the military for that sweet sweet DOD money.

I almost feel pride over managing to not kill myself. It is going to be glorious. I can finish my physics degree and actually contribute to a future in space with my entire life.

L.O.I.C soon brothers.

(checked)
post 20 and 5 please

Shadilay

by enabling small businesses to come into being, they're gonna want employees

maybe one of those employees could be you

forwarded to the ADL and the Mossad, enjoy your last days on earth kiddo

Yup. The one I worked for in the 90s was paid nearly 40 dollars an hour for my labor, of which I received ten. They also make it so you can't get an entry level job in the industry you work in if you have a blemish on your record or if the temp agency people simply don't like you.

Connie's, at least the locations in the city, especially the original in bridgeport, seem to mostly hire italians. There's no excuse to get pizza from those who sold themselves to moloch in this city, even if you're buying franchise. Fuck Lou malnati's.

if you hire illegals you can pay them far far lower than iminimum wage

you could even pay them $0.50 an hour if you want because the company doesn't plan on getting caught

actually
no

you could make them pay you to work there at first because you can rat them out to the feds if they don't like it, and the illegals aren't gonna endanger their entire families by ratting out the company

I'm going to hang myself if I suggested my mother remove her unsecured investment to her Bank and then she loses that money? How in the fuck will this get sorted out? CTRII?

zombo.com

Not only that but you don't have to pay any employer taxes which are a huge pain in the ass. Millions of people got cut to part time because of the Niggercare employer mandate for full time employees.

This is true, I witnessed several of my retail family members lose nearly half their income after being chopped down to part-time work.

Get rid of minimum wage laws and get rid of lousy union bosses and it'll work itself out.

Also, any speculation as to how the medical field will be affected?

Fuck Atlanta an Coloumbus. Both are shit holes filled with subhumans, and worse…
Leftist yankee transplants.
I wish to fix my state but there are so many problems.

Maybe it is a long term plan to use up the resources of the rest of the world. Then the US will be the only country with anything?

Jobs will open when 7million people are shipped back to mexico
Learn construction and help with the wall, we aren't gonna be able to use mexicans to build it, they're shit at construction. As a union construction worker half of the jobs I do is fixing cheap mexican labor

I was wondering: when Trump gets around to actually building the wall, how many people is that project going to employ?
Has there been an official estimate, or are people hesitant to throw out figures at this moment given that we don't know exactly how the wall will be constructed or where, as in will it be like a more traditional wall like in China, or will it be a massive undertaking like in the movie Pacific Rim? Will it only cover relatively 'flat' areas of land, or will it actually be built through mountain ranges?

You know what this country also really needs is to have a 4 day work week. Listen we aren't going to immediately be able to have the first lady focus initiatives be powerful enough to stop our women from slagging on the cock carosel and get their asses back to being good mothers and baking cakes, that may take awhile.

But in the meantime since there are some decent non dyke women in the workforce, and many with polluted phosphate wombs that can not be mothers atm. This opportunity exists to set yet another example to the world of the great need for a 4 day work week. We need families to come back. And not these welfare texas nigger families that just slurp down corn syrup, welfare, and 9/11 matress sales all fucking day long while stabbing their whitey voodoo dolls. ENOUGH! After Texas is nuked for it's involvement in 9/11, we can harness new energy and make the coast lines great again for much deserved vacations. What a fucking mess the minds are in the country.

We all know why…

Well duh. Where do you think would be a more appropriate place to vent that greatness to than 8/pol/?