HOLY FUCK HABBENING!

Why is Alex Jones and Pewdiepie talking? What's going on in the DMs?

Possible up coming happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/mkjeaf.mp4
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/887382337939533825
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DUH NATZEES ARE RUNNING HOLLYWOOD!

Is pewdiepie breaking the conditioning? Did he finally take the filterpill?

He's done more to alert people to real problems than all of Holla Forums combined.

SOON GEN Z WILL KNOW ALL ABOUT THE INTERDENOMINATIONAL VAMPIRES AND THE SECRET TO PURE MALE VITALITY

YOUR MOVE GLOBALISTS

both are controlled op

Why do so many shitskins use synthol? Like some whites like dick pianoballs do it, but they usually lift too so it doesn't look that bad. The absolute fucktarded number of shitskins that get the injections but don't even lift is ridiculous.

Obviously he is consulting with Felix "When I see a Jew my pistol goes pew" Kjellberg on how to get kids to buy his new anti-globalist H20 filtration device™ and BTFO the New World Order.

Both of you retards ain't doing jack shit, now quiet

ERMEGERD I WUV POOPIEPIE

retards
regardless of what you might think, Alex knows EXACTLY what's going on, who's behind the curtain and what direction this world is heading. He can't name the Jew, Alex is going to be our future frontman during the time when actual bodies start piling up. He's playing the dumb foold for kikes. If you knew anything about him before he made his show reddit-friendly you'd know he's just going deep cover for us right now, didn't you watch his David Duke interview?

I have a 10 minute video of non-stop Alex calling out the Jews. Not filtered at all, "why are there Jews in every position of power and influence?" type stuff

Can someone provide the actual link. Also please stay on fucking topic primarily:

Sure you do.

t. subdimensional pedo demon

I watch this every night before I go to sleep.

Of course he knows. He's one of them. How do you think he got access to the bohemian club that threw him into the spotlight.

He the shabbos version of cooper. The guy that got killed for this clown to take his place.

just because you didn't believe me you pig fucks
a.pomf.cat/mkjeaf.mp4

1.Why is his show produced by jews?
2.Why did he marry 2 separate jewesses?
3.Why did he father jewish children from these jewish women?
4. Why does he insist the nazi's are behind multiculturalism and everything bad?
5. Why does he label the left as "fascism" rather than what they are communists.

Alex is controlled op.

Now whats next on Mr. Bone's Wild Ride?

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/887382337939533825

what fucking timeline are we even in anymore

This.

it's a pretty good timeline tbh

You can't go back in time and going forward in time is trivial.

pewdiepie is a fucking cuck, quit deluding yourself
anyone with a shit ton of cash starts to spout inane shit thinking they can get away with it

6. Why does Holla Forums go along with the propaganda and insist that they're 'extreme right-wing'

They're celebrities. They're going to do what brings them money.
The first one's an obnoxious "3/4 truth 1/4 lie" cuck and the second one got famous by screaming like a little girl for 5 years straight.
They're just here to control the emerging movement.

>Netanyahu iz da real President!!
That's not how it works goyim ehehehe

Alex jones is controlled opposition, his lawyer admitted that his is playing a character.

my fucking sides. couldn't take it for more than 30 seconds.

not sure which one is more cancerous

In honesty, PewDiePie is more famous than a lot of "actual" celebrities.

pewdiepie is more famous than 90% of celebs

reddit get out pls

I bet it kills (((Hollywood))) knowing that more kids know who he is than that negro from Star Wars.

who knows.

what the fuck

8/pol/ was subverted by left wing trolls.

Note them freaking out about that TRS neckbeard being married to a Jew yet banning people for pointing out that Trump's daughter is married to a Jew. No one should take that board seriously.

ftfy

Fuck off /reddipol/.

8/pol/ is a buncha establishment-sucking wimps who love the boot

Hello Holla Forums
>>>/cuck/
>>>/reddit/

You're still hanging onto the white nationalist label? It's a joke of an ideology that no one sincerely practices, as evidenced by TRS.

Whatever. If your race isn't hypothetically losing their numbers from actual death, but from brown people displayed in the fictional media that they all willingly paid for, then they aren't superior after all. Especially if they can't do the bare minimum of cancelling their cable and Netflix subscriptions.

Best fanfic I've ever read from Holla Forums

can't wait to laugh at journawhores who will freak out about this like they always do, if they're not too busy making dumb articles about doctor who that no one will read

In fairness the majority of the boards on 4chan that get those views aren't Holla Forums, they're boards like Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

so?

How is 4chan comparable to MSNBC? Most people are on there talking about anime and video games, not ridiculous jewish conspiracies.

why don't you write an article about that cunt

Maybe I will, user. Maybe I will..

a literal retard tweeting another, oh yay! /s

reported.

You don't post here often do you?

The way the tweet is made is implying all of 4chan is the "new media" when most boards hobby boards.

TOP LEL

Out of all the right wing celebs to be on he chooses the biggest shill.

>>>/leddit/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

why does it matter? He didn't convert or anything. Jewish Americans are prettier than white Americans
bullshit, they are NOT Jewish. They've got some Jewish blood but Alex is raising them Christian.

what did you mean by this?

All the edgy anti-Infowars Holla Forumsfags in this thread.

Alex has done more for this country than any man EVER will.
Because he's not retarded. Alex is subtle but he's definitely doing good by the American people. Fuck you. If Alex was less humble, more self-centered and didn't care about actually being politically viable I'm sure he'd go full Holla Forums and sperg out on the Jews every day, but Alex is not like that.

Nothing wrong with parting the foolish from their money. They would have just wasted it on something else anyway.

Holla Forums is the highest traffic board on 4chan.

they're larpers, they're not Holla Forumsfags.

most over the top nazi larpers usually turn out to be jews, pedos or both.

b-but muh 14/88D chess!!!!

Fuck off cuck.

>>>/cuckchan/

Alex is controlled opposition. He is a kike

To me Alex Jones isn't really anything special. He's not a conspiracy theorist, hes not some tinfoil hat crazy person. He's just a guy that pays attention and has been paying attention for a long time. Its a shame that the ADL have scared him though. He's mentioned a few times that they've came and busted some of his shit a few times.
So now he just say's "globalists" or "bankers" or something instead of jews. He will name them but he can't say they're jews or else he'll get his shit kicked in.

Is that why he married one?

He used to hang out at Holla Forums and Holla Forums way back. I guess he could be /ourguy/.

His daily videos has more views than most popular tv-shows that throw millions at their production-values.

I bet he has better daily ratings than most talk-shows.

He's divorced now i think.

ADL doesn't give a shit about Jews

Wasn't Cooper a die hard fan of Israel though?

I pretty much believe in the underlying cosmology he's describing here. I don't know about his take on a cybernetic/transhumanist agenda, though it seems plausible. It might just be a matter of his terminology that's confusing.

Whats the ADL?

Anti-Deflemation League
A bunch of jews who whine online that something is racist

Probably but their main thing is anti semitism.
They're on Holla Forums just so you know.

Found the kike
jewish women are ugly and hideous race your women look like trannies ( pic related) and have goblin like features.

1. It matter because it means Alex either does not know about the jews (unlikely) or has actively decided to join with the global elite by marring into the jewish cabal and it also shows he is controlled.

3.jewishness is a race by their own law (mother is jewish so kids are considered ethnically jews) those kids are jewish and would have the ability to gain citizenship in israel.
jew blood is tainted or rather their genes are defective. Not only do they have various diseases of the mind there are plenty of so-called "half jews" and other mixtures that are just as destructive as full jews. It's what they do to infiltrate groups. Christianity is the cover they use next week it will be atheism or some new age religion it doesn't matter to them.

I believe the US government looked at that ADL once and determined that they were basically a terrorist organization…. nothing came of this because the jews at the top shut it down.

TRS is a jew run faggot enabling shit hole of edgy lolberatrians that thought they could make a buck by larping as whit nationalists and it blew up in their face.

Trump > Hillary although with the amount of jews on both sides it is a testament that democracy was not only a mistake but a treacherous evil designed to contain people in a power structure they can never change only have the illusion of doing so every few years.

>a character
HOLY SHIT… we got 'em guz!
Alex is a lying piece of shit, but this is just retarded…

>pointing out that Trump's daughter is married to a Jew
>not pointing out that Trump's daughter is is a Jew

*Defamation

There's a difference between pointing it out and making useless slide threads about it with the express intent of trolling.

wtf are you honestly on about? Losing numbers from media?

at least give him a chance to explain then think it over, I think hes honest. Sure he shills for his products but so what?

skip to 3:02

see the video I posted, he directly responds in regards to what his lawyer said.

Skip to 3:02 and just listen to the whole bit before jumping to conclusions. This whole thing was pushed to get jones to loose viewers and you fell for it.

Ohhhhooooohhhhhhhhh yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss
I looooooovvvvve reddidrumpfolumpfedorarumpf tears

The one where he called on his jewish producer to debate Duke and spent the entire interview ignoring his points? He seemed totally kosher in that.

8/pol/ is left wing trolls

He turned out pretty good tbh

he's assisting Pew in his pursuit of a virile Black Trump Patriot to inseminate Marzia