NORTH CAROLINA

So, (((Nate Bronze))) has been shilling more recently, and saying that North Carolina is going to win the election for Clinton, even if Trump takes Pennsylvania, due to Democrats having an edge in the early voting of around 6 points, and citing the same (((polls))) everyone else is that has her up by about the same amount.

Here's my analysis:
1) There are many older Whites still registered as Democrats (older people are more likely to vote early), not to mention some working-class Dems or Bernouts who might vote for Trump.
2) Compared to 2012, when Romney actually did carry NC, Black turnout is down ~20%, and White turnout is up by over ~10% (expected due to Blacks liking Hillary less than Obama, besides that some Blacks actually do vote for Trump while virtually none went for Romney)
3) For many aforementioned reasons ('unlikely' voters in Trump's base, social 'unacceptability' of Trump, heavily skewed poll demographics, and just plain-out cheating on polls) I understand that the polls aren't really to be trusted.

At the end of the day, I'm wondering if there are any NC Holla Forumslacks who can tell me what things look like on the ground, particularly in and around Charlotte, Raleigh, or the college towns (Chapel Hill, etc.), since I expect the rest of the state to be pretty based.

I live outside of Chattanooga, TN (not too far from NC) and all I ever see are Trump signs and I only hear about Trump supporters, except for the few nigs in the city (even quite a bit of those are for Trump), so I was just checking in on the next-door neighbors to make sure that y'all take care of business.

UPDATE: (((Nate))) has recently bumped Trump's chances of winning NC from under 30% to nearly 45%, so it looks like even he might be beginning to catch onto things.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/791362573581029376
twitter.com/mtracey/status/793407430516408320
langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1184a102016ElectionTrackingNo10.pdf
archive.is/RnnRU
archive.fo/RnnRU
wral.com/asset/news/state/nccapitol/2016/11/01/16183925/261876-WRAL_News_poll_Nov._1_2016_.pdf
archive.is/PUXEi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I walked by some student "environmentalists" at NC State in Raleigh trying to get me to vote for Hillary. Pure coincidence, but one was black and the other was hispanic. It was the first time I've seen anything political since I'm on the engineering campus separated from the liberal arts campus.

I'm one of those registered Democrats voting for Trump.

Gonna have to call him Nate Aluminum soon

Hillary's supporters just fucking threw a molotov cocktail at a Republican HQ in Orange County and left a message: Nazi Republicans get out of town or else. That was about a month ago. The Appalachian is pretty conservative outside of Buncombe county (Asheville hippy fucks), Piedmont has a lot of universities, Raleigh, the Triad, Charlotte so it's blue in the densely populated areas, and I'm not sure about the coast. North Carolina is red outside the cities, blue inside.

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/791362573581029376

twitter.com/mtracey/status/793407430516408320

Nate Plastic is a fucking idiot. He thinks the actual probability of electoral results changes day to day, is reflected by polling, and that "60% chance Hillary wins" is more or less identical to "60% popular vote for Hillary."

NC user here. Greenville area. Trump made a speech here once that nearly shut the whole town down.

I've only seen a few (3) Hillary signs pop up, 2 in public areas and 1 at a house. Contrast to loads of Trump signs, some that have been up for ages. And once really extravagant one. Some areas are much more enthusiastic for Trump then others. Even the liberal college places I go to hate Hillary. Even professors hate her. There is no enthusiasm for her compared to Trump. Any votes for her are mild "well she's not Trump" support. And those are the people considering voting for her.

The only reason people think NC is a swing state is because there's a decent black population that voted for Obama back in 2008. They couldn't even come out to vote for him in 2012. And they sure as hell aren't going to vote for Hillary now. There was a bit of a cuckservative presence here back in the primaries for Cruz, but they've seemed to have either bent knee or run with their tail tucked between their legs. The anti-tranny law scared many liberals away from this state, and has definitely been healthy, despite ((((they)))) whining about "lost revenue from sports jews"

Anyone who thinks NC has a snowball's chance in hell of going blue this year is a retard. Don't believe the polls, they're skewed to over predict both black turnout and democrat sympathy. NC is going Red.

I'm curious how other NC Anons in their areas can attest. Is the Triangle area looking faggy or are they bending knee?

A lot of those dem votes are going to Trump

What kind of Jew doesn't get Silver or Gold? Fucking third rate

It kept away Springsteen and the NBA so who can complain about that?

704 user here, Charlotte's looking faggy as usual but just outside the city it's red. NC is probably going red but our weakness lies in all the damn university professors spewing marxist bullshit.

By the way, for memetic magic purposes NC anons should be drinking this beer.

This has existed since long before this race, btw.

I had a childhood friend family move there. They left our small town happily married catholics. I haven't met them in years but last I heard they divorced, the mother is dating a black guy now, and the kids are weird as shit. Big cities should be fucking outlawed. What about them creates liberal hellholes?

Sounds like your typical papist.

Seeing lots of minorities downtown, but never living around them allows you to think of multiculturalism as something innocent. Small towns are naturally traditional, big cities are naturally eclectic. Also all the corruption and money comes into the cities, gangster-ghetto culture, hedonistic lifestyles that are accommodated around every block, etc. etc.

The Lebanese have always been pretty based at exposing Jewish treachery and lies.

Cubs will win 4-3 Trump will win nate silver will kill himself

even if they somehow manage to take nc

Trump has ohio, minnesota, pa, iowa, michigan, and very very very likely new york.

Ive run all the numbers the only scenarios where Trump doesnt win are patently impossible.

I think Trump is winning, but what suggests to you that he's going to get PA and New York?
Going to a sign waving, and would like more motivation.

Yeah, I'm a D going R too, Matthews and Union county is unpozzed as fuck. Only a few commies and niggers here. I was in line with a couple of gentlemen, one who was in the coast guard and you can see the looks on the surrounding commie's faces when we were discussing corruption, Soros and viable execution techniques during war time (like we're currently in). It was amazing. Early voting is nuts here, like 3 hours waits unless you get there when the polls open. MAGA

Slow down there, user.

Yes.
No, too cucked.
Likely.
Yes.
Possibly.
No, too pozzed.

PA favors Trump, but NY is a long shot. The polls are biased against him for the following reasons:

1) The first question a pollster asks is "did you vote in the last election?" Many more Trump voters haven't voted in a long time compared to Clinton voters. This is the so-called 'Monster Vote'.
2) If a husband and wife support different candidates, the likeliest scenario is that he supports Trump and she supports Clinton. Trump is a much less 'politically correct' or 'socially acceptable' candidate. Therefore, for older married people with landlines, who are the most likely demographic to be polled, it is much more likely for the man to say he's supporting Johnson, undecided, or maybe even supporting Clinton when he will actually vote for Trump, than it is for the woman to do the reverse. Also, more women stay at home than men, so it is more likely for the woman to be alone than it is for the man. Additionally, even if neither is around, there is a demonstrated 'shy voter' phenomenon where people are more reticent to say they're voting for Trump to a live pollster than they would be if it was a robo-call (and robo-call polls are still rare).
3) The demographics of many polls are assuming a turnout similar to the 2012 election, but this is wrong because Hillary is much less liked than Obama was, especially among specific groups such as Blacks, and is not an incumbent. Donald Trump, on the flipside, is much more popular than Romney was among Blacks, for a variety of reasons. Some polls assume support for Clinton to be 90% to 5% among Blacks, but this just isn't going to happen. Basically, a lot of these pollsters have 'extrapolated' the D +4-6 turnout from 2012 and assumed that it will jump up again to around D+10, but this just isn't likely. An example is a recent poll that supposedly had Hillary winning in Arizona by 5 points, but had to poll 57% Democrats and only 24% Republicans! That's obviously crazy.

In fact, the latest Washington Post Poll, which has a skew towards Democrats of 38% to 28%, even has Trump up by 1 percent, after having him down by 12 points under 2 weeks ago!
langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1184a102016ElectionTrackingNo10.pdf

They also seem to indicate that a large percent of Clinton's support is in early voters, which might mean that the Independents, which are breaking for Trump by 7 points according to this poll, could decide the election.

Agreed, except for with the case of Minnesota, there's actually a decent shot. It's a VERY White state, and White democrats aren't liking Clinton as much as you might think.

fucking Romney won NC. Trump shouldn't have an issue.
Remember the NC in 08 was the DNC test bed for massive early voting (probably frequent voting, too) by nigs being bused to the polls.

Good to hear. Make sure your friends and family get out there so we can put (((Nate Aluminum))) out of business once and for all.

Jim Tin?

Trump will win N.C. Believe me. Trump signs are everywhere except the cucked urban areas. I live in Raleigh and even here there is substantial hidden support. If you openly support Trump here your property will get vandalized or biased professors will manipulate your grades and so on. With that said though, even in the city there is virtually no support for Clinton. Most leftists here seem to have moved to dudeweedman or Jill Stein. I think Hillary has no chance.

He's up 7 in the latest poll. Looks like they are struggling to rig them hard enough.

archive.is/RnnRU

Montgomery county here. Most people I know are going for Trump. The spics and hardcore Dems aren't fans of Trump, but some may vote for him yet due to their disdain for Clinton. But I'm in a redneck backwater so I don't know much about what's going on in the cities. But if I were to guess, I would give it to Trump by a very narrow margin.

The University system will be the downfall of this state. They act as magnets attracting diversity and yankees that diffuse throughout the rest of the state spreading poz loads. If the minorities in the university cities are actually motivated to vote, NC is lost.

archive.fo/RnnRU

+7 NC

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/01/poll-donald-trump-leading-hillary-clinton-seven-points-north-carolina/

from kikebart btw

Wew lad

The real problem is all the leftist dickheads from the Pacific Northwest coming to NC universities. Can't they stay on the left coast?

I think if anything pushed NC red (or rather, reclaimed it) it would be the Charlotte chimpout a few weeks ago. No one wants another 4-8 years of that, which a Democrat victory guarantees. Southerners, even cuckservatives, have very low tolerance for riots of any kind, and when it comes to BLM most anti-Trumpers (what few that remain) would rather say fuck you to BLM and the city cancer than see it continue.

NCposter here. I was at the voting place today for my area, everyone there that I asked :^) voted Trump. I truly mean everyone.

Anything you hear about Killary winning NC is 100% shilling/demoralization.

On a somewhat unrelated note, there was this house in the next town that got egged for having Hillary signs in their yard.

This is likely what the number has been for awhile.

Buncombe County here, can confirm Asheville is ground zero. Shame since It's such a beautiful city in the Appalachians, it's just been subverted by hipsters and feminists. It is definitely majority liberal, but mostly comprised of butthurt Boynee Sanduhs supporters that are probably on the fence about the Hildebeast. But outside a 20 mile radius it's almost exclusively Trump supporters.

Sitting by my dad while he's watching Kike Beir on fox, they showed a NC poll with Trump winning by a point and admitted the poll sampled 10% more Dems.

All the Lebanese people I've ever known have been extremely knowledgeable about the Jew and unafraid to call them out. I guess that only makes sense since they share a border with Israel.

I live in raleigh and I went and early voted on the university campus last week. Ther voter turnout was huge, I waited in line for like an hour and a half.
I'd say like at least 70% of the people there were voting Clinton.

Not trying to discourage anyone, it was a university campus anyway. The triangle anyone raleigh will most likely go to clinton but there's a lot of rural counties and they'll mostly lean toward trump. I know the county I come from will.

It's really a toss up here as far as I can tell. I'll be interested to see how it turns out.

I have friends in NC. They know a lot of people around the cooler talk shit about Trump, but none of them are actually going out and voting. They expect NC to go to Trump only because people don't like Hillary enough to even bother to go out and vote.

Lived in NC all my life, this is either a Dem demoralization campaign, or just fucking wishful thinking. Unless they pull off some fucking MASSIVE voter fraud, then there isn't a snowball's chance that we'll go blue. Outside of carpetbaggers in the colleges (particularly UNC) and the handful of niggers that the Dems will pay to get off their ass, I can't think of anyone who will vote for Shillary. I hear people telling jokes about Hillary out in the town, Trump signs everywhere. I haven't seen a single Hillary sign anywhere, and I routinely drive all over the state. Our friends in Southern VA will probably go for Trump, too, but NoVA might fuck them over.

If it means the nogs will party and burn down the voting stations, I'm all for it. Otherwise, I don't care.

Charlotte here. Can't really tell tbh.

I spend a lot of time talking to near-Raleigh residents. The blacks with good jobs hate Trump for reasons they are unable to articulate. However, I haven't seen a single Hillary sign and white support is overwhelmingly for Trump.

Raleigh is a mystery to me. This is a big weed lmao area so since Bernie is gone it's hard to tell what will happen here.

Raleighfag here. Things are looking pretty good. Lots of Trump yard signs, bumper stickers, etc, except for the wealthier new neighborhoods that are filled with yankees.
Trump's anti-globalism message resonates well in a state that has not only lost its furniture and textile industries, but the software and high-tech manufacturing industries as well. In September my brother lost his job as an engineer at a medical equipment factory because the plant is moving to Tijuana. The general understanding in the area was that the factories that hadn't already closed were not going to close. Guess that isn't true. The executives just guaranteed at least 1500 votes for Trump in Raleigh when they finally decided to drink the NAFTA kool aid. Similar plant closures/downsizings are taking place in what is left of the factories as the ((higher-ups)) point to a "changing industry" and a "sluggish recovery".
Lots of black men were gainfully employed in manufacturing. They haven't forgotten.
A lot of former IBM and Nortel employees are pissed off that worthless Pajeets and chinks took their jobs and are filling the important university classes. They didn't just go away.
I also drive out in the boonies for my job and obviously out there I only see Trump signs. The only Hillary signs I see are bumper stickers on the cars of old white hags and in the yards of IBM employees who were able to kiss enough ass to keep their jobs.

My big concern is the number of Gary Johnson signs/bumper stickers I have been seeing. It would be drops in a bucket in Raleigh, but if enough cuckservatives vote for him in Charlotte, the nigs might take that area. Doubt it will come down this tight in our state though. A lot of people live in the countryside. The media tends to ignore them, except when talking about HB2. The lines have been drawn in our favor so that the votes of people in rural areas count more than those in the urban centers.
We should vote for Trump. I'm really feeling it. Even my mom, who is a lifelong democrat, is voting for him.
We've been hit hard by globalism. The media will claim that our demographics have changed, but not really. The pajeet/chink tech visa slaves and mexican farm slaves can't vote.

imo the Cruz cuckservatives now seem to be voting Gary Johnson, just so they can say they didn't vote for Trump.

TRIPS OF TRUTH

You better do your part and get them out to the polls, then! Because of this:

Good to hear this, and a new poll suggests that you might be right!

wral.com/asset/news/state/nccapitol/2016/11/01/16183925/261876-WRAL_News_poll_Nov._1_2016_.pdf

Trump is leading by 7 points, even though they oversampled Democrats by 11 percent, because nearly 1 in 4 Dems is voting Trump (maybe they're mostly older White Dems, but 14% of Blacks are also voting for Trump).

A recent Kikebart article also suggests that NC is Hillary's "Waterloo":
archive.is/PUXEi

KEEP UP THE
HIGH ENERGY

funny
these folks have been boycotting us for months because of our evil governor and our backwards ways
that costs us jobs, commerce, & out of state 'tourist' dollars flowing into the local economy
now we've got some votes to be had and it's 'free appearances and shows for all!'

fuck these people

Has Nate Ash written about the possible Monster Vote?

How do they even know how early voters voted? Afaik they can only look at how many republicans independents and democrats. They can also call people who have already voted and ask. They cannot or don't however call people who weren't registered a year ago as I understand it.

Anyone else notice that google changed hillarys campaign to 100% donations? I swear it was less than that and she had accepted more super pacs.

Many older White Democrats typically vote Republican, and haven't bothered to switch their registration. Trump is getting nearly 1/4th of the Democrat vote, according to recent polling.

I doubt it. He's basically a paid shill at this point.

What's that from?

Shit I'd love to see the Cubs win.

Even all the latest rigged polls have Trump up 5-7 there laterly. Check RCP, Clinton is up in like 1 of the last 10 polls.

NC fag here, the city/college centers are the most populated and will go blue.

Trump needs all from 2012 and gains