TRUMP LEADING BY 46%-45%

TRUMP LEADING BY 46% ACCORDING TO RT

rt.com/usa/364994-trump-leads-at-46-percent/

archive.is/Izrfj

Hillary is Done

He's going to lose because Americans are so far gone that they'll elect the first womyn president in a landslide even without fraud.

You're getting slow, shill. That defeatism wasn't even the first reply.

AT 46, not BY 46

Are you literally shaking right now faggot?

Trump is leading by a lot more than that.

Call me a shill if it makes you feel better to believe I'm being paid to say this. I'm just not putting any hope or expectations in the people of this country. It's niggers, spics, cucks and whores. There really aren't enough decent people left to elect him.

Either extreme clickbait or shit poor grasp of the English language. Fuck the shill above me, and fuck your thread too.

TRUMP LANDSLIDE INCOMING.

Nah. It doesn't matter either way. Demographic death is inevitable and Trump can't stop it. The only way out of this now is something no one is willing to do so it's over.

Reported

What is deporting 30m illegals then, buster?

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF

Military here, trust me it gets very fun if clinton wins. The streets will run red one way or the other.

A good start.

+11 in Indiana
+12 in Texas

That's not going to happen and even if it did white people wont fuck to save their race so America is becoming Brazil even if you somehow got our bureaucratic stack full of blank stare shitlib cat ladies to allow mass deportations.

I really do hope you get paid for that, otherwise you're retarded.

Nah you're all going to do exactly what you're told including gun confiscation and Americans will hand them over without incident

"Hillary is done" - t.nervous Holla Forumstard for the 50th time this election

Could we stop posting leads in necessary-but-insufficient states please?

What the fuck does it matter if Trump is up double digits in Texas?

He doesn't win just by winning TX and IN.

I want to see CO, I want to see PA. NH, WI, MI.

These are the states that will ACTUALLY WIN THE WHITE HOUSE

Hi CTR. Pic related is you on November 9th.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE PRAISE KEK

Once in a lifetime, extinction level event imminent.

THe one on the right should be fed in a proper manner.

Fuck off, nigger.

You should really go slit your wrists.

agreed

Landslide is absolutely happening.

It should also be put into a proper fitness program, and maybe some psychotherapeutic sessions.

Fuck it. Might as well put her in a kamp, while you're at it. That's what those were for, weren't they?

I have a feeling his lead is actually wider. Whenever they show a lead, even with all the rigged polls (I assume that Hillary has anywhere between a 5+ to 12+ handicap. it's usually massive.

The fact that he's leading by 1 point effectively translates into a lead of 12-15 points. Why do you think the media, even when trump is "losing" still feels the need to hammer him non-stop? It's because they have the actual data and numbers at their disposal.

Throw him in the nerd vault.

Europoor detected. You really don't know just how fierce people are about guns over here.

I just betted a 100 dollars on Trump.

Americans, you better do the right thing!

Mods = Gods

It says 1%, not 46%.

There are people on this board that say that finding those girls sexually attractive is somehow unnatural and makes you a pedophile.

There are people on this board that think you should stick to the topic of the fucking thread, too, but I imagine you don't like them either

Holla Forums mods are never gods, they just happen to do the right thing a few times a year.

underrated post

This

OP , you're an idiot. These numbers show he's leading by 1%, which isn't that significant as it'll be well within the margin of error of the poll.

For all polls are worth these days

For starters, the anti-establishment vote that is vehemently discourage in mainstream media to scare of the common people from voting for them has been, in various countries for decades always shown at a lower rate that the reality is.

Trump is more than likely 5-10% above what the polls show. Believe that.

I don't know anyone voting for Shillary. Even the liberal bernietards are voting Stein to get her over the 5%.

In reality Trump is 40-50% above her.

Hence the spoiler.

Better hand trump The List and make sure he purges them.

We have your name. Just remember that…

please don't listen to the MSM user. just get out and vote for Trump. November 8th will be real poll result heh.