Sweden yes! Taxpayers fund cucking of beta males

These images are the result of a taxpayer-funded workshop that "gender photographer" Tomas Gunnarsson held for the Swedish municipality of Skelleftea and the local newspaper.

The exhibition is called "Give others a chance". The aim is to challenge gender stereotypes, and the pictures are exhibited along the main shopping street in Skelleftea.

"Men and women are portrayed often very different in media. Men are often photographed from below, with folded arms, or with hands in pocket looking serious.They are often active in the photo. Men are more likely than women to express themselves in the media.

"Women are often photographed when they smile and more often from an above angle. They are often passive in the picture, sit down and are photographed more often in "silly" and sexualising situations."

- We want as much discussion as possible about why this is and if this is a good or a bad thing. It's about giving people more choice. Men get very little choice on their image. Women on the other hand have more choice on how their pictures are taken, but this instead leads to them not always being seen as serious, said Helena Renström, head of marketing at Skelleftea.

Among those photographed are local newspaper CEO Anders Westermark, local political leader Andreas Löwenhöök of the Moderates ( liberal-conservative) and Albin Avander, parish priest.
norran.se/noje-kultur/stort-bildspel-sa-har-har-du-aldrig-sett-profilerna-i-skelleftea-tidigare-690441#/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/P78bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Another day, another thread where I want to march into Sweden and check the water-supply for added estrogen.

För helvete

now do that with a muslim preacher, see how far he gets.

The priest seems to like the attention.

wew

fucking kill yourself

Swedish furshit, you double-Huma.

Pic number 2 is fucking terrible, I swear I'm always annoyed when pants don't fall properly onto your shoes, and for pic number 4 the guy on the floor has a semi fashy look.

SWEDEN OUT OF EUROPE. NOW

The guy on the floor below the woman is the priest.

Well that's heresy but I like his pants.

Dear god does the pendulum ever need to swing back in Sweden. Hopefully so hard it never goes left kike again.

Instant classic! "That's heresy but I like his pants".

That's the thing about pendulums, though…they always swing back. BOTH ways. Still, I'd rather we were back on the proper side of the swing.

If it is any consolation to the yessians, the further it swings one way the harder it is going to swing the other way.

Is he an actual priest? I assumed it was just someone wearing that as a costume.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Sweden for Somalians :D

Why are you guys so upset about this they voted for this situation themselves. I've seen much more insane stuff from Sweden by now that this stuff doesn't even do anything to me anymore. Its kind of like a memeground for the most extreme of SJW fantasies that come to fruitation in Sweden. Like tumblrs wetdream. There's nothing more that I have to say about Sweden.

Holla Forums: the post

I don't know. Why do people get upset when they find out their cousin has been inducted into a doomsday cult?

Actual parish priest.
They are NOT actors. That's the whole point.

that would be incredibly racist and intolerant

Swedish cuckolds marching ashore
Forged in university by the hammer of whores
Out from Africa our Somali bull sails
Never to turn back again!

Dude.
You've seen for the past year of the corruption that takes place in high politics. How much scheming is going on, how much betrayal and corruption.
Yet you claim Sweden, Germany, France and UK voted themselves INTO their current position?

Guess you will be all "but hey, Hillary won fair and square :) " if she manages to bypass democracy, right?

Honestly, does anyone care? It's practically a Muslim country. They just need to be used as an example of how not to run a country.

Honestly, does anyone care? It's practically a Taco country. They just need to be used as an example of how not to run a country.

Swede here. Can't grow a moustach or a beard.

This is what happened to norrland.
This is what being in the vicinity of finns, norwegians and russians does to you.

So, which kike bighead did Sweden piss off for all of this?

The sad part is that's not the worst shit i've seen about sweden.

Sweden has the highest kike concentration in scandinavia.

And we're still better than britain

That cat looks like a scholar and a gentlemen, he can't be a 75 IQ invader with broken English.

If the government is paying for dumb photos to be taken, they're still too rich. Must increase immigration levels.

Fuck you, Swedon. Srs, I've had it with you and your shit.

Don't worry, we will put everyone to the proper place soon.
Asia for Asians, Africa for Africans, Europe for Europeans and the gas chambers for the Jew.

The swedish government is wasting tax payers money, and they are getting away with it.

Kek wills is.

Is that Hughey Lewis? Damn
this is some inception shit right here..

Nice image. Mind if I save it?

So when are we going to invade Sweden to liberate their children from this nightmare?

After we are done with Jews in America and Germany.

Our 20's / 30's / 40's are going to be the rebirth of the West. Our fallen brothers and sisters will smile upon us as we continue their legacy.

Meet the photographer.

heads up, user. I'm going to toss my cookies

What the hell is this?

Quality american television.

I'm triggered as fuck fam

Couldn't watch to the end in one go but after a break from the cringe I have to admit the ending got me a bit.

"Thats my wife! I'm a worm! THE CAGE!", I slightly exhaled through my nose.

I feel sorry the most for Swedish women. They are a lost generation of women where they cannot be even women much like how the men cannot even be men. What's more is on top of that is that Swedish women now have a 1 in 3 to 1 in 4 chance of being raped in their lifetime now as Sweden is the rape capital.
archive.is/P78bk

WIDF, why don't you fix me a sandwich?

That's what you get when you let women vote: they vote for the people who want to take the vote away from them.

50 Shades of Grey was popular because it tells a tale of female submission to someone more powerful. Mass media = power = minds of women.

Do you get paid to be a feminist meme-vector?

Gas yourself.

no idea which one i find more disgusting.

SOMEONE WATCHES THIS

Actually, whoever watches this probably has not one but two subscriptions to blacked.com, one just for his wife so they don't hit monthly viewing caps. the other account he shares it with his wife's son

No, you're not.

From a taxpayer-funded book he made:

"These two are Editor-in-chief at competing newspapers in the same town. Look at how they are depicted.

She:
Kind eyes
Warm smile
Holds nonthreatening household item

He:
Eyes of a killer
Dark jacket
Hands in pockets

She has a warm smile, while he looks like he will stab you to death."

Seriously, the man calling himself the gender photographer wrote this.In a book. Funded by Swedish taxpayers.

As someone who lives in Sweden and is into photography, this pisses me off to no end.

The people in this series remind me of the characters in that poorly drawn transgender comic.
What do swedes think about paying taxes for that pay for cultural marxist subversion.

Brexit aside, Britain's the shittest of Yurop.

Seriously: You should start a competing business. His business seems to be booming. Who says there can be only one "Gender photographer"?

Then, once you've made a name for yourself, you can start redpiling.

This, why contain yourself?

You ain't fooling anyone Daniel Nordstrom.

First of all, I'm a straight, fucking white male, and there's no way I could get taxpayer funding for a book. I don't even know what a 'gender' photographer is - someone who photographs males and females? A regular photographer then?

If I was going to make a book of portraits, I'd piss every leftist off and call it 'The Diversity of Europe' and have it filled with portraits of beautiful blonde Scandinavians, red headed green eyed Irish lasses, dark featured Italian women and all of them in traditional dresses.

How soon before Swedish taxpayers are funding the physical castration of their male children?

Look, it's easy: Just photograph people looking silly. That's it.
But you must never, ever say the word "silly". You must use words like "edgy", "non-binary", "genderfluid" and "privilege".

See these Swedish cops? Just take a picture of them. They wanted to do this anyway. Nobody made them do it. They thought this was a good idea.

They look silly, you get paid. Everybody wins.

Look, Swedes…I'm going to point this out just once.
Nothing stops you from being a man or telling your government to go fuck itself. You don't have to be "accepted" in your society by libshit whore women or cucked, faggot men.

Just be a man, be proud of your intolerance for invading niggers, nigger-fucking sluts, cucked castrati males, and faggots.
If the filthy fucking government shows up at your door to arrest you, or some loudmouth "celebrity" shows up to publicly revile you, just pound their fucking heads in with a claw-hammer.

They can arrest you, they can denigrate you, they can even try to kill you…but they can't stop you from being a man.

He did a skit with Weird Al paroding the ax scene when the movie started becoming a meme.