Quick question:

Quick question:

Why is TheRightStuff hated here? It's a White nationalist site too

This is NOT a shilling thread, I just want a quick answer and after I get it you can lock the thread / I won't post in it anymore

Thanks

Take your pick:

>>>/polmeta/12189
>>>/trs/

Yeah, totally.
The why didn't you ask it in QTDDTOT?
Because you're sliding, that's why.
Enjoy your ban.

Saying "this is not a shilling thread" does not automatically make it so. FACT

TRS forums are cancer, and Sven is a faggot leader of the gay mafia.

I've never visited TRS, just looked at their front page, and I clearly said that once I get an answer I don't care if the thread gets locked

I also didn't a 'good' thing about TRS, I'm completely neutral, how am I a shill?

Still waiting for an answer, and again, lock the thread right after I get it, I don't care

Ah I didn't notice your response, I'm reading it right now
Those other faggots distracted me, sorry

Never heard of them.

I certainly don't care enough about it to bother to hate it.

They actively try to shill here and when they got called out on it they got butthurt

They're a bunch of lolbergs who want to be able to say nigger

There's a few good reasons.

It was a misclick

So they're pro-gay, and basically the 'lite version' of Holla Forums? What's their opinion about niggers and segregation? Or niggers in general?

Anyways I pretty much understood it, and although I want more answers to my questions above - If a mod sees this he can lock the thread

Thanks for the answers guys

That's just wrong and you know it, d&cfag.

I hate that faggot nigger fucker milo so much

I hope they don't support that disgusting fag, he openly says niggers are more attractive than White men (which is a complete lie)

Sven is married with children. Saying he's gay does not automatically make it so. FACT

TRS forums are cancer though, I can confirm that.

Pro-gay, anti-Hitler or anything NSDAP, call anyone who venerate Hitler as '1488 Larpers', accuse anyone who points out their bullshit of being from Iron March (they banned all the people from Iron March from their forums a while back for hating fags), an user sent the TRS forums owner an email recently to try to extend an olive branch and he posted it on their internal forums to mock the person, etc etc. They are bad people. Yeah yeah they vote Trump, but that's as far as that rabbit hole goes for them. They think Trump is the end of the road rather than the beginning. TRS is full of awful dicksucking homos.

hatechan hates everything, just to be sure

I like TRS

But wait there's more!

>>>/trs/

It's only hated by a handful of people.
Usually people who got banned there and can't stop being mad about it.
There are also autists like vox day and ironmarch has some beef, too.

TRS is so good that losing their access to them hurt them so much that they feel personally slighted, even though there were just utter faggots.

Like that Mr.Awesome loser. A total Common Filth mouthpiece that called everyone who didn't agree with that moron a homosexual and so forth.
Later on he just spewed vitriol in general.
Then he got banned, and ever since he couldn't stop whining about it.

see
>>>/polmeta/12189

They claim that they're not TRS affiliated, but there's an archived thread that shows them not only knowing TRS people, but talking to them cordially.

Any anti TRS propaganda is pure D&C.

Especially considering moles.
>>>Holla Forums1008807

I don't like the eCeleb drama (Mr.Awesome and Natt included) but the positive thing about having names is meetups, something that doesn't happen on sites likes the chans.

Again, this is why you're hated

Also, can't forget awyattman, a total negative nancy crybaby and doomsayer.

Always say "No" to energy vampires.

EVERYTIME

And he shows to everyone he's a newfag. Stick to your lolberg forum, you'll be much better off dear

Continues to reply on every second post.

I have no real problem with TRS, but the fact that they're okay with faggots is a huge problem. Faggots, at their very fucking core, are shitty people, no matter how "red pilled" they are, they'll poison the movement (and in some cases, already fucking have)

Especially with this PR bullshit flying around the lighter sections of the alt-right (NO, WE'RE NOT HOMOPHOBES OR RACISTS, THE DEMOCRAZIES ARE THE REAL HOMOPHOBES AND RACISTS)

Who cares if butthurt retards like you hate TRS.
Just like the left, the truth, in this case feeble attempts at smearing TRS will always be revealed as it is.

If it weren't such an insignifcant thing, with people actually sitting down to follow the whole deal of you handful of faggots and analyze your patterns, then anyone would come to the conclusion I have laid out here.

You're just not that smart, you're transparent, tryhard, inconvincing and weak.

I'm actually laughing at your tough guy talk. Is this what passes for a good comment on that aids bog?

Nah, what passes as tough talk is jokes about the le-race war and killing of christcucks.

Wake me up when you faggots raise a white family of your own before flinging shit about what a strong, traditional white movement is.