Huma goes missing?

archive.is/kRvoE

How long till she turns off after shooting herself 12 times in the chest?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8LCxs
archive.org/details/0HOUR1
mediafire.com/?c0u7d6n715zji74
mostdamagingwikileaks.com
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/03/hiding-huma-abedin-host-hillary-clinton-fashion-fundraiser/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The OP pick makes her look like a fucking possessed mannequin

clinton better not touch my waifu or ill personally gas her

Just a bad angle.
shows her in a better light.

dude, weiner plastered every inch of her, what's wrong with you?

I pity you find trannies attractive.
h ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heera_Mandi

Looking like the spawn of satan isn't just "a bad angle"

Dubs of shame

My wiener's gonna make a plaster mold of her ravaged cunt when I get through with her.

HUMA TOOK THE 3:10 TO YUMA

Dude, what is wrong with you?

Do you think that Huma was reporting to the House of Saud while Weiner was reporting to the Mossad? And that the house of Saud is pulling a coup within the ranks of kikes?
That we are seeing a kike civil war?

Hopefully she's in protective custody due to her agreement to testify against Hillary.

the first post is always a shill or a degenerate

She is probably already on the way to Saudi Arabia

She's too old for Weiner

So, they're going to pull a Jo Cox with Huma?

my money is on snorting cocaine

Hold the phone, wasn't she Hillary's carpet munching ass-slave before she became yet another loose end for the Crooked Clintons?

get the fuck off Holla Forums, Huma

Hillary ate her.

You said the same shit about Assange.

Stop.

Hillary already referred to her at a rally yesterday as "one of my staffers". Her right hand woman for two decades, that she's described as like a second daughter to her, is just "one of my staffers".

She's either dead and buried or in top secret protective custody and singing like a canary.

I am highly skeptic, yes indeed I am, that any Holla Forumsack would have a brown waifu. If we're talking about brown shaded 2D girls that's a different story, but sncheriously a horse faced goatfucker's spawn?

Better just be ironic shitposting, or else we will be very very angry with you, and we will write you a letter telling you how angry we are.

Yes. She and Weiner have what Donald described as a PR marriage. It keeps people from asking questions about Huma's muff diving and Weiner's predilection for teen girls.

More than once, apparently

a (((stern))) letter

step up your taste lads

If Huma dies even normalfags will have a hard time believing it was just a coincidence. This will be more obvious than that time Putin had that guy killed with polonium.

rip Saudi spy

This probably will be on the news later today

I assume you meant to add "relatively" in there, somewhere. Otherwise, you should really see a therapist.

Wouldn't she still be in custody?

Probably went to the humus factory to be disposed of.

You guys should really stop falling for this shill that derails every thread about this Clinton arab bidet.

She’s at home in New York under FBI surveillance, faggots.

wew checked shadilay

wtf are you niggers talking about
She looks like a brown horse

Jews are attracted to brown horses. They're also attracted to derailing threads.

Well then to get back on topic, what method of "suicide" do you think the black marked flunky will be found having had committed?

Beheaded and her head sent to some other stooge that needs threatening, instead of a regular horse head

You niggers disgust me. Kill yourselves out of here.

Oh noes! Can Arsenio Hall be next?!

Tymoshenko is a kikess trying to look Ukrainian by dying her hair and wearing it traditionally.
She's horrid. Stop posting her with Natalia.

House of Saud is kikes mane, but if anything they probably use her as an information gatherer and damage control. You don't donate millions of dollars to a puppet without protecting yourself and exacting pressure in your favor. They all have to get involved at this stage because the narrative is getting too large to control for one party alone.

Shit taste user

The FBI cooperation is probably an extension of protective custody, Hillary is going to milk carton that bitch.

There's a pic of her in the OP you know…

Decapitation.

Hillary's got nobody to blame but herself, that's the irony. Bill even officiated the wedding between Huma and Weiner, so really the fact that Weiner was even in a position to have her emails is her fault.

And yet, she won't.

A bit off topic, I finally saw an Pro-Trump add On TV. Nevada has been stormed by Clinton ads for awhile now. So were the rumors true, Did (((Adleson))) buy out a fuck load of ads space last minute?

yes

Well Ol' Hilldawg shit her last depends then. What next, Soros exploding and releasing a swarm of aliens to consume all of his DNC conspirators and related allies?

That old kike literally looks like he's wearing someone's face skin as a mask.

Like I said. The Ayys have it.

A little birdy told me that Hillary kicked Huma off the campaign's airplane, left her on the tarmac. She's been in hiding in her cabin in upstate New York since, estranged from her faux-husband, and hounded by the Feds for illegal sex-acts with the former First
Lady. She will be lucky to make it back to Israel alive.

OH THE HUMA NITY

Back to 4chan.

Who's number 3?

underrated post

The House of Saud is Jewish in origin. THere were many Jewish tribes in Saudi Arabia and Wahhabism sprung from them. Wahhabism is Israel's egressive form of Judaism that can be used as a front. It is no coincidence that Wahhabism became more widespread with the idea of Zionism and that the Middle East has fallen into chaos, although Jews would have you believe (and many polacks) that all muslims are the issue and refuse to cite Wahhabism and Sunnis are the issue. I imagine it is mostly due to ignorance as I have yet to see anyone actually mention Sunnis or Shiites and the differences between them along with the effect of Wahhabism. Many of you simply don't know enough and you 14/88 instinct blots out any chance of investigation.

The fuck are you on? We waste them both and sterilize the ME regardless of them being Heebs or Sandy Heebs.

When you are so rich you can afford to prop up a controlled OP group (((alt-right))) at the last minute. They are getting desperate.

Nikita Klaestrup. She's gone totally degenerate but used to be a real qt.

huma abedin has been clintons main assistant for many years

this is like cutting off hilldog's arm. who's going to schedule her appearances. who's going to make sure she shows up. already she's fucking up - tweeted an article that describes herself as untrustworthy and unpopular

hilldog is done

you mean this gem?

top kek

WEW

I'm gonna need an archive on that.

saw it on neocucks.

archive.is/8LCxs

Odds on her accidentallying?

Maybe clinton offed her?

Guys… that article wasn't all that anti-Hillary, tbh.

pic related.

slim to none, imho.

If there is one who knows Killary, it's Huma.

If there is one who knows how bad the "life insurance" folder is, it's Huma.

If there is one place she can go without risking a million years in jail or a untimely death this week, it's the FBI.

That's where she is, most likely.
Giving up her demented old lover.

im not shilling i actually do genuinely find her attractive

her mouth is her least attractive feature but everything else drive muh dik crazy especially her eyes

sage for off topic

Le Pen is the correct choice

No… Hillary couldn've…

INSIDER TRADING AT THE CLINTON FOUNDATION..zip

An archive of tweets and articles and documents after the @0HOUR1_ Twitter account got suspended today after posting this big revelation.

archive.org/details/0HOUR1
mediafire.com/?c0u7d6n715zji74

Totally true, I hate Drumpf now.

Holy shithouse, I just noticed that trademark.

Mein sides.

any sighting yet?

I have a friend who is only voting Hillary because he thinks Huma is cute.

*you HAD a friend who is voting for Killary…

He moved out of the town 2 days ago

We already found out Hilldawg doesnt even run her own Twitter account; which means a group of Hillstaff and herself okayed horrible tweets like these.

mostdamagingwikileaks.com

They are fucking retarded.

Weiner and Abedin were not really "married," they were assigned to each other.

I dunno, seems to spend a pretty fair amount of time pointing out all the reasons to vote for Trump

You were dropped on your head as a kid, weren't you?

Jesus Christ, she doesn't even look fucking human. Every time I see this shit on the catalog I have to do a double take.

That plaited hair tho

Huma Abedin to Host High Fashion Fundraiser for Hillary Clinton

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/03/hiding-huma-abedin-host-hillary-clinton-fashion-fundraiser/

Embattled senior Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin is set to host a star-studded fashion fundraiser for the Democratic presidential candidate Thursday night.

The exclusive event will be held in the Washington home of Jefferson Hotel owner Connie Milstein and will be headlined by Vogue magazine Editor-in-Chief and fashion icon Anna Wintour and fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg, according to Bloomberg.