Just voted Trump in VA

Just voted for Trump in an absentee ballot. Went to a Govt facility right as it opened and there were no lines, just a handful of people there. All in all, painless process. Had to fill out an absentee sheet but it was just one side and asked for info the gubmnt already has on me (address, social security).

They give a huge list more than half the page of reasons why you aren't able to vote on election day. Some serious ones like
And after each one of those they ask for some kind of proof paper proof validating your claim. Well I have no "reason" other than I don't want to wait in a huge line on November 8th. There were a few excuses that required no paper proof, I was about to cave in and put "disability" (lol) but then saw "Religious observance, code 5A." Bingo! I'm a Jedi and November 8th is Force day.

I recommend this process to everyone considering it.

Well done user. I cast my vote for the God Emperor in NC yesterday.

May the Kek be with you.

Those are going to be thrown out along with the Military votes.

Good job user. Daily reminder though that the empire is superior and sheev did nothing wrong

and then you will be thrown out by the military

I wish we could make the 100 largest cities in America districts like DC. that way they can make their own stupid decisions and not infect anyone else.

That's shitty.

I did early voting the day it opened up in Florida, and you don't need to have any reason to do it. Just walk into polling place as if it were election day.

I like this idea

I hesitated about voting. They did enter my info in a computer and validate my address/ID, identical to prior voting during the normal time.

Yeah I think it's bullshit. I was just going to choose any random made-up excuse to validate it. I was surprised that they wanted evidence for many of the other excuses. Even if I had a legit reason I couldn't vote on 8th I would have choosen a bullshit answer just to avoid the hassle of some gay paper proof.

Isn't that basically treating them like city-states?

I always turned city states off in Civ V. Fucking annoying assholes that always want and never give.

If you play as Austria You can annex them if you ally them for long enough. Really useful in the later game when you have multiple spies running around

I can see it now

I sure hope that Trump can steal back the Old Dominion. We were the capital of the Confederate States of America.
I'd heard some good things about VA–that there's a special operation by the Trump Campaign to surprise Clinton and snatch it right from under her nose when they least expect it.

Fuck northern Virginia.

Trump will win Virginia. Period.

Trump team's latest email mentioned Richmond, VA.

I'm so fucking mad about what's happened to VA over the past 8 years. DC has spread out to the point where there are so many shitty beltway faggots and other liberal white collar scum pouring over that they've tipped the state blue. We've reached a point where you now get weird looks for having a virginian accent in fucking virginia because all these motherfuckers are transplanted federal workers or political trash.

Giving the constitutional right of freedom of travel was a mistake. It was a mistake to allow people to freely move from state to state with open borders. All it's done is caused local populations and cultures to be marginalized or totally wiped out. And this is in addition to the white genocide taking place due to foreign immigration.

Southern Florida is no longer FL because it's been taken over by NY Jews
Northern VA is no longer VA because it's been taken over by federal/beltway motherfuckers
Colorado and North Carolina are collapsing from all the California transplants flocking in.
The locust swarm of Califags is also afflicting Texas, Arizona, and even fucking Utah and Idaho now.
Did you know that Delaware and Maryland used to be southern states? But the ACTUAL locals are now basically isolated to lower slower delaware and the MD eastern shore, because the rest of these states has been totally taken over by transplants over the decades.

that's a demoralization talking point that CTR has been pushing here for a while.

MDfag here. Maryland is basically three states (western md, central md, eastern shore). Western Maryland is far-right as fuck. There's even a small grassroots movement to secede from the rest of MD because they feel like they're being held hostage by the niggers in Baltimore and Prince Georges.

This.
You done fucked up OP.

It would explain how he is so persuasive.

You're a fucking idiot

You go out there, and you vote, and you watch the fucking place. Not just for violent little niggershits and cucks, but you watch for rigged shit. I will absolutely destroy your nostrils with my spit, and force my boogers down your throat, if you do not.

fucking jedis

Honestly what should happen is the area from NOVA to Baltimore should become the State of Colombia. The eastern shore and delaware, and the VA tip of the peninsula should merge into the state of Delmarva. Western maryland should merge with west virginia and/or virginia.

Trips confirm I'm a fucking idiot.
I think you're a cool guy.

Good job, OP! I'm personally gonna line up with the niggers on Nov 8th so I can drop some pills here and there.

Districts can vote in presidential elections but aren't represented in the senate or house.
I think it would be a worthwhile investment.

Wasn't that may 4th?