HAPPENING IN Morocco

Thousands of Moroccans have taken to the streets for a fourth day of protest over the death of a fishmonger.

Mouhcine Fikri was crushed to death in a garbage truck while trying to retrieve swordfish confiscated by police in Al Hoceima.

It led to angry posts on social media prompting demos across several cities against police violence.

Among the protesters who gathered outside the parliament in Rabat on Monday night, human rights activist and member of the Moroccan Association for Human Rights…

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Nydwv
redice.tv/red-ice-radio/an-outsiders-insight-into-the-white-mind-and-caucasian-culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh not this again.

Why did he crawl into a garbage truck that was crushing fish?
Did he not understand what was going on?

Exactly. Fake revolution like Lybia

More ZOG backed revolutions to feed the invasion of Europe?

How relevant is Morocco to global politics, and in specific a potential war between the US and Russia?

Morocco lies next to Spain. If it descends into anarchy, yet another channel of "migration" is opened towards Europe.

Tell me about it. I live in a city full of Moroccan morons.

Morocco is an access point to the mediterranean, Gibraltar.

Gibraltar is still under UK control though. Why would the UK be tolerant of more rapefugees flooding into their territory right after they went to the trouble of refusing all the assholes in The Jungle? Better to turn them all away instead of taking in this batch of slimes and then dealing with France getting up in your shit asking why you didn't take the slimes fucking up their country too.

Amsterdamer I presume? I'm glad I left that shithole long ago

The straits of Gibraltar are pretty strategically important. Access in and out of the Med is a nice thing to be able to turn on and off at will.

More importantly though, this user is right . It's a channel to push more Africans and Middle Easterners into Europe. Pics very related - that's the fence around Melilla, the tiny Spanish possession in Morocco.

What's really sad is that I'm 22-years-old and I don't know a single thing about Morocco. My high school education taught me that the Holocaust was horrible and that I'm a bigot, yet I never actually learned about the world. Instead I filled my head with nonsense like comic books, video games, and television shows, usually all of the fantasy variety.

I know more about things that don't exist than about things that do exist… Is it too late for me to change?

And a descent into anarchy is an actual possibility?

No. Just look up a world map on Wikipedia and maybe read Plato's works.

I'm not sure what anybody behind this push is expecting to get out of Spain though. Spain is hardly what you'd call a bastion of political correctness. At worst the Spanish will just kick the fuckers out, at best we get a second inquisition.

This world never ceases to amaze me, that image must have been pretty funny.

Will do. It's about time I stop being a waste of space.

Also, if you have to play video games, play EU4 (download it, though, don't give your money to those Swedish Shekel-clutching fuckers) or Rome II: TW.

And learn Haskell. Everyone should know Haskell.

Nice dubs, Rotterdam actually. Full of these fucker. There was a 'Zombiewalk'last weekend. 600 people dressed up and having some silly fun. And off course some maroccans come along and start throwing fireworks at them. Luckely the LAW was there to arrest them for having fireworks(illegal) and trying to hurt/kill people (illegal too)…. no I`m sorry, the police let them off with a slap on their wrists.

It's a North African Arab country. A descent into anarchy is always possible.

Greece is not a bastion of political correctness either. The point is to get them into Europe. Once they're in, the globalists will make it easier for Spain to offload them onto Germoney, Sweden, and other Northern European cucks than to send them back to Africa.

Haskell?a computer language why.

But why? What possible fucking gain is there from this course of action? I can understand degenerate behaviour on some level, I understand why people would rape, murder or steal even if I don't condone it. But this is just fucking retarded.

It's about the pleasure of taunting and dominating the outgroup. It's not pretty, but it really is satisfying.

They are sunni muslims and thus receive support of Saudi Arabia who use their oil as leverage to tell the US what to do in the middle east.

Good point. Until Schengen dies it doesn't matter where they're injected, they can just get in and then spread. And even after Schengen dies, unless the country follows Hungary's example and walls up, they can't stop 100,000 rapefugees from swarming the border without shooting them. And if they dared to go that route then the (((UN))) would fuck them.

FUCKING STOP

forgot article
archive.fo/Nydwv

What does this mean?

Morocco is one of the only Maghreb countries where the government (i.e. the King) have actually been able to curtail Islamic parliamentarianism too.

Morocco is at the mouth of the Mediterranean Sea, so it's a strategic choke point. The Moroccans are thoroughly in America's pocket geopolitically, and have post-colonial ties with France economically. Al Queda bombed Casablanca in 2003 because of the support Morocco gave to America in the War on Terror.

Just like the homo/druggy literary types in the 50s and 60s, Morocco is where the NWO goes to do its dirty deeds away from prying eyes. IIRC some of the 'extraordinary rendition' centres were there during the Bush years.

The Spanish enclaves of Ceuta and Melilla are on the Moroccan side of the Straights of Gib: hop a fence and you're technically in Spain. So it's an accessible route for rapefugees and gimmigrants. (The "Money! Money! Money!" clip from With Open Gates was filmed there.)

There were Soros Spring protests in 2011, but the monarchy proposed a limited constitution and won the subsequent 'vote of confidence' referendum convincingly.

Who could possibly stand to benefit from destabilising the Maghrebi country with the strongest political ties to ZOG? Take your pick of the usual suspects…

Fuck…

Pure hatred. Moroccans have no sense of humor.
Listen to this RedIce if you want to know what that means. redice.tv/red-ice-radio/an-outsiders-insight-into-the-white-mind-and-caucasian-culture

Oh yeah, I remember that one. One of the absolute best Red Ice eps of all time.

It means Morocco is going to get a dose of democracy for trying to turn Africa into something other than a shithole owned by kikes.

nigger the channel is already openm, we already have tons of Moroccan street children in sweden who do nothing but take drugs and rob people at knife point, Along with the occasional rape of course. And they "can't" be deported because of MUH CHILDREN.

Nuke Morocco, nuke it now!

It should also be noted that Morocco is THE world provider for Phosphorus, needed for fertilizer

Did you listen to the follow up? Raymond`s been back twice. Always nice to hear why we are so fucking great. Except that we seem to be unable to unite and clear out the kikes.

How did we become such bitches?

great idea soros

Well, user, it all goes back to a Jew named Karl Marx.

that's why you create a creeping barrage from Gibraltar that travels south, until all of morocco is a glowing wasteland

Too much civilization, and too much leftism. Lets face it, until the shitskins started arriving en masse most Europeans lived peaceful lives around more or less rational human beings. Add to that the level of comfort you enjoy and its easy to see why you don't riot. And while your not rioting, leftist propaganda is creating traitors left and right.

What needs to happen is people need to suffer and wake up, or see the suffering of others and wake up and get rid of the traitors and invaders before its too late.

(checkem)

Remember to not buy any non sealed food in shitskin countries.

A number of reasons:
1. Computer programming is an extremely valuable skill to have and it's only going to become more valuable with time, not less.
2. It teaches you to organize and systematize your thoughts.
3. You won't be a technically illiterate faggot.

As to why Haskell specifically: it teaches you good programming practice and helps guide your thoughts towards naturally clean code. Picking up Java or, God forbid, PHP, will just make you into a hack whose code gets your company into the news for catastrophic data breaches.

I'm not against knowing Java per se, but if you're learning, especially autodidactically, you should choose a language that teaches the basics well. Picking up a mainstream language from there on is far easier.

On the other hand, if a storm is brewing or shtf, maybe we can motivate the Moroccans in Europe to go back to help out their brothers.

We need to send some old school Germans over there to engineer a proper wall.

Let's face it, until the kike starting revolutions and wars en masse most of North Africa and ME lived peaceful lives around more or less rational human beings.

Now Morocco is doing fine, Soros is trying to start another revolution, another civil war. Morocco maintains a literal wall on it's border, to keep niggers contained in Africa.

If Morocco falls you'll be getting 10x refugees you are getting now.
20-30 millions per year.

Yes, it's too late, just kill yourself.

Our 3th party (probably 2th, maybe 1st in 4 years) wants to remove the wall

It's going to be fun i guess

nah the spaniards should build a wall around gibraltar and make the morrocans pay for it

Hey, there mister mod, sorry, but you have no power here.

As long as China and Florida have some, this aint a problem.

>implying the mods here aren't based except for the BO

kill yourself

I find that sentence extremely funny for some reason.

Why is the police going around and confiscating swordfishes anyway?

A lot of why's are in this story as in why would he go in the garbage truck to get crushed just to try and retrieve his swordfish

Turd world does turd world things.

This is not a happening.

I think…

What?!

I can only assume it was originally his swordfish that was being confiscated and he decided to fuck da po-po because he was a hot-head. Now he's a flat-head

See:

They probably thought they were real zombies.

Fikri-Fikri. heh

Tunisia 2.0