STORYTIME - UNCLE SCROOGE "A LITTLE SOMETHING SPECIAL"

Let's storytime something in honour of Ducktales' new trailer.

There. I'm going to go do work stuff for now, might come back and storytime more stuff later.

Thanks user, Can't wait.

Nice OP

good stuff.

Brigitta is the one in the middle right? I always liked her. Supportive and charming. Unlike that bitch Daisy.

Thanks for the storytime

Yes she is, and you've reminded me of another story to storytime. I remember reading this one as a kid, and it really stuck to me as a rare case of a story with Brigitta I really liked- when badly written, she can come across as a gold-digging Amy Rose, if you get what I mean.

So let's storytime Secret of the Incas! This is the version published in Uncle Scrooge Adventures 53 and 54, 1998 by Gladstone. The original is from 1996, written by Erickson and drawn by Cavazzano, and was made for Denmark, so I'm guessing it was commissioned by Egmont.

I'm also sorry for the occasional READ COMICS ONLINE AT ETC ETC watermark, the torrent I'd used for these scans for some reason didn't have this issue.

He Will Not Divide Us He Will Not Divide Us

And there we go, a nice short story. If I can think of other neat stuff to storytime, I'll come back. I want to avoid Barks and Rosa- not out of distaste or anything, but simply since everyone's already storytimed and read them in the first place (and if not, what're you waiting for?!), I'd rather showcase some of the more obscure stuff.