SAMANTHA BEE RAPES PEPE

Makes you wonder why we haven't thought leaking and doxing all of her accounts on facebook and twitter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQ8swY06eRU
jewfaq.org/whoisjew.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is "Bee" short for anyway?

Can you summarize what she says, I don't want to listen to this shrill old bitch, she's terrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=XQ8swY06eRU

Webm it you nigger, not giving dyke colbert any views.

She's explaining "racism" and "frogs" against us. She knows about all of our websites and is trying to diminish Pepe. We gotta ultimately cuck her for the lulz.

Who writes Samantha Bee's speeches?

Bee's new show executive producers are (((Jo Miller))) and (((Miles Kahn))), formerly producers of The Daily Show. They set up a blinded process for hiring writers that hid the gender and experience level of the applicants, resulting in a writing staff that is approximately half female and 30% non-white" (Wikipedia)

"The show is written by (((Jo Miller))), (((Miles Kahn))), Samantha Bee, Pat Cassels, Negress Ashley Black, (((Melinda Taub))), (((Joe Grossman))), (((Jason Reich))), and Mathan Erhardt. The show hired (((Winter Miller))) to help develop a mentorship program to help diversify the writing room.”

So that's why her bits are such dogshit.

Anybody have any information on her twitter and Facebook accounts?

female comedians aren't funny.

Samantha who? I feel like doing anything to this cunt would just give her the notoriety she desperately wants.

Considering how hard OP is trying to make us his personal army you have to wonder about the (((agenda))) of this thread.

How much you want to bet the majority of those non-whites are the males?

I love it how the more diverse something gets, the shittier it gets and the less people watch.

They will scream racism as their ratings go down.

Yeah I'm going to forget about this bitch again till she goes the way of Larry Wilmore

Christ, you stick out like a sore thumb. Report to your supervisor immediately! No more shilling until you've undergone retraining!

OP IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT

Also this shit isn't funny and there are plenty of ways to make fun of "le alt right racissss!" I am continually reminded how utterly incompetent these people are at even the most basic forms of humor.When did the comedy pendulum swing away from the left? Or, more likely, are we merely the left of a century ago?

Her failing show is on TBS, I doubt anyone watches it.

part 2

OP IS STILL A MASSIVE FAGGOT

Her ratings suck so she needs some victimizing to raise them?

That's my feeling as well; still, this thread serves a good purpose in making fun of how utterly incompetent these people are at even the most rudimentary forms of comedy. Every time I think to myself "is Sam Hyde even remotely funny?" I look at these pointedexters and realize MDE is fucking comedic genius in comparison.

yes. he's fucking hilarious.

You made Webms! Good bitch.

When will this meme die? It's middle school level humor. Do they think the declaration of independence and the constitution were made out of cotton?

she's an ugly, autistic stupid fucking kike, I think it's time we deal with her personally.

Tired of seeing her fugly fucking face everywhere.

tell me more fbi

Do you not enjoy fun things?

Hey Sam, that jacket used to be grey, not green

Uh, I'm just stating my opinion.

I sincerely hate her, whenever Im trying to watch married with children I see this ugly dumb bee kike show up screeching giving the stench off that she's not only a kike, but Canadian and half the time croaks whenever she says the shit she's reading cause it seems beforehand she has no idea what's about to shit out between her kike lips.

There's a time for fun and a time for not wanting to see kikes on my fucking TV and Computer all the fucking time.

Case in point, that ugly beaner looking thing you posted.

If you're calling me Sam Hyde I take that as a compliment, thanks.

Could anyone get better shots?

I stopped watching when it felt more and more like her interns were telling her "what the cool kids were into."

Consent manufacturing, with an attitude.

Wrong sam.
Didn't your Reading-Steiner activate?
Something got changed.
It was a most unpleasant combination of blue and grey.
Green and Purple is prettier.

What sort of retard calls a .mp4 a .webm?
You, you Bitch!

The O'Keefe videos show that the Clintons were putting plants in Trump rallies. Ergo any negative Trump ralliers can be attributed to those plants.

Can someone give me the pepe at 0:04 of this webm please ? Also why is a 50years old woman acting like she's 18 ? Age is not just a number.

Whew, never saw a kike jump to try and pull me into your little faggot game cause you're trying to slide this thread.

Either that or you're trying to defend your little queen kike bee because you realized posting this shit was a bad idea to begin with, so you call in the Calvary.

Your reddit posting is shining real bright too, along side the whole 'memer' spewing you're doing right now.

Charls standing to the right of a right ejecting pistol. "People don't fuck with me"

Whoa, that's how Pepe looked originally in the comic.

Thanks, sorry I should have read the thread better.

You're aware saging isn't a downvote right heeb?

Or is your kike brain just going haywire?

Read my pepe, PEPE IS WHITE ONLY. and by white I mean ethnically EUROPEAN.

It shall be altered further.

We won't boost your viewership

Why is she breathing like that? That horrible HEEEAAARRRZZZHSHHreEEEe noise.

Plus her nose flares up showing it's original kike form, wew.

It will die when we control the media. He who controls the present controls the past.

IGNORE THE FACT THAT BUILDINGS WERE USUALLY EITHER BUILT BY PAID WORKERS OR THE IRISH; EVERYTHING IS MADE OUT OF COTTON

maybe they are trying to bait us into a hack. sam b nudes?

Stay afraid shit-skin, reminder, ethnic Europeans were always the minority and we were able to prosper in such ways you worthless morons could only dream of, or rather int his case leach off of with the help of your kike brethren.

The funniest thing is, at the end of the day bub, we will still prosper, for our God does exist and truly wishes to see us prosper once more, for we are his sole creation, as all ethnic Europeans were made in his image, no others were even a thought in his mind when he was conceiving us from his flesh.

There's a reason why in the bible it clearly states that no only Ethnic Europeans were made in God's image, but also states as to why race-mixing is equal to that of sleeping with another man due to the blasphemy and outright debauchery you conduct when you do such things when not only God tells you from the get go not to do, but when you squander his precious gift, his blood, his lineage, heritage, the foundation of the European race as a whole.

Oh, but you wouldn't know about that would you? Being a kike, you actually believe the whole 'chosen one' bullshit still refers to you when not only have you been abandoned, but you constantly run in fear from God's true name, and God's son.

You can try to talk cryptic all you want kike, but I know my place in this world, do you?

Wow… not even her audience is laughing after about halfway through. She's gone off the deep end.

You suck cocks.

aaanddd it's gone

At least she got something right.

They just play in a laugh track. That shitty show doesn't have a live audience.

Plus she's going into over-kike mode, you hear her wheezing and screeching like she's ready to fucking jill it up with a nice big TURD.

Ready to fucking rip off her disgusting fatty tattys and squat and squelch out a big fat McNasty for her entire faggot audience to sit and gawk at, as the faggot boys in the audience clamor to sniff and sniff, with their faggot noses sfilling their faggot minds with visions of grandeur and refuge as they gleefully post her garbage her on Holla Forums dancing about as they enter in the captcha and go about waiting, lurking, hoping that people on Holla Forums will meme with them!

Cause to them it's all just one meme, once one meme dies, they bandwagon onto the stronger more powerful meme, always quick to cry, "I was only pretending to be retarded" or in this case always pretending to be a race baiting faggot.

That's nice, you have anything else to say heeb? Or do I need to belt out God's name in order to make you fuck off?

Speak the name of god, I dare you.

Blaustein I presume

Huma may be a lot of things, but ugly isn't one of them. Don't talk shit about my waifu again.

That Pepe always reminds me of that MDE skit where Charls has a bunch of tattoos on his face.

No, those shows have a small audience with laugh track to enhance it. The audience in attendance, however, is made up of production staff and studio employees (which is how they get the audience reactions that they do).

If it was a legitimate audience of regular people you would get what happens on Real Time (Bill Maher) where the audience frequently boos quite loudly at the host or guest if it doesn't fit their ideals.

We get it, you're a fag, no need to make it so obvious.

She's a horse faced, guilotine mouthed, raghead M80.

Shut yo mouth right this instant, nigga. After the day of rope, she's mine. Huma is a 10 out of 10 girl of the year.

Sure thing kike, I like how you got cocky after I mentioned it.

Jehovah will take care of you disgusting animals once and for all, and I honestly don't even like using the term animal cause it gives a bad name to all the little creatures that walk the earth,not counting shit like chimps and the like cause they're clearly some sort of nigger ancestor, or more than likely another ruse to fool morons like you to think the human race can only evolve from them, which if you were educated and not indoctrinated, you'd know better.

Shut the fuck up, she looks like an ugly fucking beaner that looks like she's not only missing a chromosome or two, but looks like she can barely get dressed without assistance. Plus the fuck kind of name is Huma?

Huma huma huma, hummabout you stop being a fucking faggot and quit having attachment to women whom aren't just ugly, but are just being posted due to 'memes' and not necessarily because you actually give a shit about her, her profession or whether or not she's actually important. Which newsflash, she's a dumb spic, good job.

You're like one of those sexually depraved underage faggots whom just found out what Holla Forums is last week on halfchan, then somehow found your way over here to merely pretend like you're one of us by doing typical memer shit.

Cause look, if she's not a beaner, if I had to guess from her fucking name, "Huma", she's probably a mongoloid, so she's probably a fucking sand-nigger, not like there's a difference cause again she looks like your average Mexi-shit to begin with, and again beaners, chinks, sand-niggers and curry niggers are all apart of the same race, no redeeming qualities, just overblown egos that are being boosted by kikes and faggots like you thinking some fucking fish lipped, slope headed bug-eyed clown-a-round whore is a 'waifu'.

Is this your attempt at trying to 'meme' at me, or 'meme' with me, cause if its the latter, you're wrong, and underage.

Just as I thought, another shit-skin making themselves known to the rest of the board.

That's embarrassing, explains why you have shit taste for fucking bitches with horrible overbite and underbite looking more like a fucking donkey with greasy ass burnt hair, fucked up bug-eyes with the typical beady eyed dumb fuck look going on, and the over all, looking and smelling like shit.

Might as well call her fucking Horace Horse-Collar Huma and be done with it. Kill yourself, anyone who uses nigger lingo here needs to be dealt with accordingly and immediately.

well that's that then
merry unhallowmis

I'm absolutely right, she looks like sarkeesian and sarkeesian is ugly as fuck.

10/10 for creativity, but you're still a faggot and she's still my waifu.

Also,

How new are you?

lol

Wait.. this bitch has her own show now?
Even back when I still watched Jon Steward and shit, I would always skip every skit she was in..

She is not and never was funny.
How the fuck does she have a show?
This makes absolutely no fucking sense.

Her ratings are basically non-existent.
This is a sad attempt to call us out and b8 us into feeding (((their))) victim complex.
OY VEY, LOOK WHAT THE EBIL NAZI ALT-RIGHT DID TO ME!
Don't fall for it.

I'll give you a hint, the answer to your question can be found in this movie.

Joel Stein tried it with that time magazine article.

They need the final boss to make their victim complex work. if not for a bunch of people on their computers how can people in control of media feel like they are being persecuted. "My apartment costs so much, what do you mean I could move across the river?"

It's neither you fucking autist, I was making a pointless observation. Are you mistaking me for somebody else in the thread?

Save your ebin image macros for reddit.

Suck my cock.

I don't care who she is cause i'm not a faggot who gets excited over ugly women whom aren't smart, aren't educated and clearly sucked their way to their position of 'power'.

You're trying a bit too hard with the whole,

bullshit with me, not happening.

i see you

No I didn't mistake you for anybody, I'm just calling you out for not knowing what that specific pepe is based on, cause if you were older enough, you'd know what said pepe is all about.

Don't get upset that I called you out on your stupidity.

Corey Stoll is amazing. Love his character in House of Cards but his Hemmingway in Midnight in Paris blew me away. I want more Corey Stoll, closeted man of action.

you guys sit next to each other in the CTR headquarters? Can you get me a broccoli cheddar hot pocket next time you are up?

You're fooling no one, cuck.

that's not huma fyi

You're such a fucking faggot holy shit

Have you seen Cafe Society? I think it's pretty funny that Woody Allen is at the point in his career where he can teach goys about Hollywood's connection to Jewish organized crime and no one bats an eye. Maybe that's why Amazon had to distribute it instead of a major distributor.

Okay? If you're pretending that you have some sort of magical powers, you don't.

So you going "I le see yous! haha!" is pretty autistic all things considered, you know on top of using lord of the rings bullshit ass your little meme eye thinking that will do anything but prove you're a big fucking FAGGOT.

Nice projection, I'm not the one pining for some ugly sand-nigger whore that I'll never get and quite frankly never would want.

I'd thought that the whole shit was filmed in front of a green screen, with no audience.
Thank for for educating me, user.

Only faggot here is you kike.

Nice try, good meme.

That's disappointing.

GET IN THE OVEN CUCK!
>>>/oven/

I've been saving that bacon. Maybe I will watch it this week. I really love earl Woody Allen and haven't seen of the later work besides Midnight in Paris which I only saw this year.

I actually thought this as well.
She is massively unfunny and it should be pretty easy to make fun of us. Imagine if we displeased the Emperor in some way such as going full 'wait for hitler goys' and he directed even a minute of his shiv humor on us. I'd be rolling on the floor laughing even as the shiv twisted in my gut.

Do you think this chick understood a single thing about what she just said?

She provably stopped reading off her script thinking what in the fuck did I just say? What's a pepe?

there are no girls in CTR. women should be in positions of power and control while males are employed in lowly menial positions, like CTR.

She says

"We Liberal Jews who control the media and decide who gets to show their face on Televison, so deal with it."

She ended with blaiming the entire white race

(checked)
That's obviously a non-binary genderqueer trans toaster you cis gendered fuck.

Good RPing m8, are you starting any D&D campaigns soon?

I'm not big on LOTR myself, but I do like to play warlocks, battlemages and similar tank/DPS classes.

How do you even say that bitches name? Trump says "ewe-ma" while I hear others say "who-ma"

Don't lump me in with his omega-tier faggotry.

I said the same thing about John Oliver when he started Last Week Tonight.
He was a D-list celeb mostly known for The Daily Show and Community, and all of a sudden he gets his own show.

You burn first pedo shill

They must be hurting for talent. What happened? I'm reliably informed that these types used to be funny half a century ago, but then again they probably weren't slaves to some retarded narrative.

The toilet seat in CTR stays up.

Are you both really this stupid?

controlled doesn't mean funny. You think they could get a guy like Pat Cooper to play along with this shill shit? You think they would ask a guy like Norm Macdonald to crawl through the blood and the bones to push their agenda? He is just an old chunk of coal, not some slick ivy league writer's room jockey.

John Oliver isn't Jewish, you're thinking of Jon Stewart.

Holy shit, you are really this stupid.

Current year man isn't a kike but some anons found out his mom was also his aunt or his dad was also his uncle depending on how you want to look at it.

He isn't Jewish, though.

I fine, conventional, British marriage, then.

It's surprising, but he's right. CURRENT YEAR MAN isn't a Jew.

Yeah, and Milo isn't Jewish either.

current year man can never touch the Normie.

I don't care what he identifies as, he is genetically a kike.This is readily apparent to anyone with eyes.

No he's inbred that's why.

His mother isn't Jewish, either.

If you made a joke like that now you'd be booed off stage.

let me find the one where he says "The president is a murderer, you didn't know that?"

Check out the reality of his nose, you daft twat. If you look like that you're an honorary kike.

user, that is just the average Britkike nose I know it is hard to tell the difference between Brits and Kikes but their isn't one.

I cringe SO HARD every time a woman blames the problems of the world on men.

which one is it user? just say horse faced so we can all agree she's got a long face

Are we going to gas the British as well then? I'd be okay with that.

Both, there's a term for having some weird fucking horse face, I want to say hyper-extended jaw, but I might be wrong, but then again I'd be long in the face too if I was some dirty sand-nigger whore whom gets oggled by autistic underage kikes online for MEMEZ

Haha It's SCHLOMO! Hello Schlomo, how's that kike tv show you got with your little meme?

Look at little wittle schlomo, isn't he adorable? This schlomo will kike you softly.

Do you know kike mom = kike son, right?
jewfaq.org/whoisjew.htm

Hillary campaign hired the original pepe guy

This woman is full of shit.

Oliver only looks that way because he's a britbong, they inbreed like crazy

see

He is a kike.

You don't need to be a jew to praise the ZOG
you just need to be under their influence
just look at the said Samantha Bee (script writers )

Sure, but if his mother is jewish and says the jewish script word for word, he doesn't have to be called Jonyberg Olverstein

I'd watch that anime

wheres this "shitskins rule the world" site?

Why do those pepes look like sluts?

So what was their criteria based on then? Just randomly hiring people? I swear leftist idiocy is their greatest weakness. It's like they're rotting from inside.

They really are going to just burn themselves to the ground huh?

Shitposting Yes!
Glad to see the effects of our shitposts on that guy