Rich and Mike Talk

They decide to write their own Disney's Han Solo Movie

Rich looks like he's on his last legs

He's too fat to be on his legs.

What are they gonna do without Rich - the sole reason why RLM is still tolerated on Holla Forums?

OY VEY
WHAT BAD GOYIM
I still don't understand why they liked EP7 but you know what it doesn't fucking matter they hated Rogue One which alone proves they're not fanboys

Hey guys
AAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDSSSSS XD

RLM - Rich's Life Matters

Are they being sincere with their Han Solo movie ideas or not? I honestly can't tell because they introduce kid Han Solo as a jokey idea, but then take the next few points seriously.

Whether they liked TLJ is the deciding factor of whether they've gone to complete shit or not. If they defend shit like the Porg Force creatures (and Force Sloth Anakin if its true) then it will prove they don't know what they're talking about and are weirdly defensive over the main series while (observably) shitting over the side entries.

TLF isn't being directed by Mike's fuckbuddy Abrams, so he will turn back into a nitpicking autist and hate it.

*TLJ

They're insincere faggots who pretend to hate what they love, because it makes them look "cooler." Fucking nerds.

They've spent the last year course-correcting their initial reaction to Cuck Awakens from "I loved it" to "well I liked a few things", because they, in fact, browse imageboards and know that that's half their core audience (the other half being reddit). And that core audience gave them a major first strike for defending CA. So TLJ will no doubt be nitpicked, but not too had or the reddit will be offended. You have to ride that line.

Their reddit audience will defend anything they do, including those completely blank Transformers videos.
They could completely reverse their opinion on EP7 and the redditors would correct their opinions to "yeah, you know what? They're right, that movie was shit!".
I do believe they were being genuine with their TFW review, but only because they thought it was going to be a lot worse than it ended up being. TFW was a calculated, soulless, rehashed money grab, but it was well made, which is something they weren't expecting. Had Rogue One come out first and TFW second, I think they would have seen through its polish and saw it for what it really was.

Next time you go to reddit, stay there.

this was pretty good

FUCK OFF MIKE. YOU WILL BE MARCHED INTO A SHOWER STALL AND BE MADE TO PRAY THAT WATER COMES OUT

It wasn't really. The whole starkiller blowing up the republic scene is totally incoherent to the point of confusion.

By "calculated" and "well-made" I mean they intentionally hit all the "Star Wars" points and the film was well-made strictly in a technical sense.

I noticed in the last halfinbag, they were using altright terminology. I guess things are changing. They even (lightly) joked about diversity and feminism.

Gonna be funny seeing them try and keep both left and right redditors.

What 'altright' terminology?

Okay, let's be real for a moment, Lucas maybe isn't a genius but he sure seems to be one in comparison to the guys trying to nitpick on Star Wars. One thing in particular I had in mind after watching dumb and dumber in OP's video try to speak human was the parsecs thing.

In regards to speed the reason the Falcon can outrun a star destroyer isn't because it's actually faster, it's because it can calculate a hyperspace jump quickly. This is how they get away from the empire all the time. Remember Han's comments about not wanting to run the ship into a supernova? Basically hyperspace is hyperspace, you can't go any faster than that. What you can do is to calculate the nearest possible jump that doesn't send you flying into a celestial object or something. Hence the parsecs comment.

Lucas has been consistent with this both in interviews and in the films. It's not a hard concept to grasp, just like how midichlorians isn't the force nor what gives you power. Yet these things are just too complex for brainlets to understand. I feel bad for Lucas tbh, he tried to make a film series for teens to have something positive and didactic to grow up with and these old tards can't understand even the least sophisticated aspects of his films.

From what i remember, they mentioned virtue signalling, and a few other little things. Said how diverse the college was in the new spiderman etc. Made jokes about catladies/sjw girls protesting Trump.

The kind of things they would've avoided a few months ago.

There was once a time where when someone said "fastest ship on the seas" they were referring to the navigator, not the sails or engine. I don't think many Star Wars viewers have been hiking or sailing honestly, because this is what counts as speed in these areas.

I think a lot of it has to do with them being big Star Trek fans. Mike brings it up almost to the level of brony-tier obsession during their conversations. He just can't resist getting into every fucking detail of something, which almost killed Rich when they spent an entire day watching, pausing, and rewatching each prequel movie. I can't explain the love for J. J. Abrams though. Mike loves schlock, but Abrams films come out far less hamfisted than Independence Day 2. That, plus him letting Abrams get away with murder for the Reboot ST films. It just doesn't add up to why he'll give Abrams a pass despite doing shit they'd roast anyone else for doing in a film.

Lucas paid for being a lazy director. Did basically nothing after OT amd his skills faded. Still though, the story concepts and arcs for OT and the prequels are pretty great. I still wonder how they strong-armed him into selling the entire thing. No way on earth would he do it willingly.

*meant as a reply to

Jew Jew's TFA wasn't even visually coherent. The way everyone sees the not-death star blow up the planets is the most retarded thing I've ever seen in the genre. The hyperjump into the shields alone is something Kike Cucklasa would have talked about for forever if it was in the prequels.

The only possible explanations was that they were either paid off or they were too afraid to be critical of something this big. Since they had no problem shitting on the prequels, which were all 3 huge movies, then that leaves us with the former.

I've seen a couple of interviews and stuff and from what I've seen there were a couple of things:
In the end they basically burned his scripts and he hated the nostalgia remaquel they did and he moved on. He did like Rogue One more because it was better directed and he is an autist who loves robots and it featured a nice robot character. Maybe it all was the best for him as he has been redeemed in the eyes of the public, the prequels have gotten more recognition, the lies told about them are starting to get dispelled and he can enjoy his final years drilling oil.

After seeing them rag on Rouge One so fucking hard and defending TFA, I really think it's their genuine opinion. Disney wouldn't let them attack any of their films and their retarded fanbase gave them flak over not enjoying it. I don't think they're afraid of critiquing it, but Mike seems to have a raging boner for Abrams and that's why they love it. You have to remember that Mike was so unwilling to make the Plinkett review for TFA that half the running time wasn't even about it. I bet that VIII will seem indistinguishable from TFA to us when it comes out, but they'll hate it and come up with insane mental gymnastics to explain how it's different. They will shit on every other Star Wars film from now until the end of time, lamenting on how Abrams laid the groundwork and everyone else fucked it up.

One theory I've heard about him selling was actually due to tax reasons. No idea if that carries any weight, but Lucasfilm is in California, so there could be some truth to that theory.

And then Mike made that Plinkett video that was mostly passive aggressive general Star Wars commentary. Honestly that felt like a bigger sellout than that harmless drunk circle jerk.

And then Mike made that Plinkett video that was mostly passive aggressive general Star Wars commentary. Honestly that felt like a bigger sellout than that harmless drunk circle jerk.

Their reaction to Rogue One was pure damage control. They were embarrassed that they bought into the TFA hype, so they doubled down on shitting on the next one, even though it was the same thing, and may have even been slightly better.

I still think their reaction to TFA came primarily from being Star Wars fanboys and wanting more Star Wars. Now that it's clear there's going to be more and more and more Star Wars forever, they're less concerned about being critical of it and Star Wars getting shitcanned all together.

Damn, Mike's looking /fit/

I can't wait to hear them explain the difference between an homage and plagiarism.

After listening to their commentaries and some Pre-rec streams, I really don't think they're even fans of the OT. Mike thinks Empire is the only one that's truly good, and Rich said he prefers cold hard logic to any mystical elements. That's why they get along so well, because they share a hardon for Star Trek.

>(((Kike Cucklasa)))

*gives positive review to every marvel flick*
*gives both Star Wars films positive reviews*
I think the Marvel capeshit is when I stopped watching. Like 5 reviews of them saying they hate capeshit and acting blown away and surprised at how great the new Marvel film is. See: Captain Amerca 2, Avengers 2, Captain Amerca 3, Ant Man

exactly my thoughts. They're all-talk and their actions prove otherwise.

Because if they take a payment from Disney to shill for their movies and start praising every movie it becomes very obvious to the viewers what happened. Instead what they do is praise the big name mainline movies for pay and shit on the minor spinoff ones to keep up appearances.

Either way it doesn't matter since their content in general has declined severely and is just generalized mumbling at this point while it used to be objective and nitpicky autism at its finest. They used to be a book and now they are a pamphlet of catchphrases. The worst part is they don't even show Jessi on camera anymore so there's not even anything to jerk off to.

>>>/reddit/

And then JJ Abrams gave us Solo landing on a planet with the hyperspace jump. Lol.

Holy shit Avengers 2 is awful.

Good thing I never wasted my time with them.

they ironically did the whole "isn't it so quiirky that we get to ee the avengers act like real people in a log cabin for 15 minutes halfway through? ^_^". They lap up every piece of jizz put in front of them but still pretend they're above it outside their official reviews.

Yeah, he's doing the Baron Harkonnen fitness program.

You are a faggot.

Baby Rancor is genius tbh.

According to rumors Ron Howard agreed to come on as director because Lucasfilm promised him another one their movies, that would most obviously be the new Indiana Jones.

autism.

It's a joke about Rogue One really, I doubt Kasdan would ever write a script that bad.

Ron is the master of generic Hollywood time wasters, he always plays it too safe but rarely (if ever) makes utter shit
Indiana Jewns with him sounds promising, no doubt he will cast the same guy to do both roles and use the Solo movie as experiment to check him out

terrible

He's a jew slave, he has to

There are three factors in the TFA review:

1) Mike sold out for plastic toys for a good review of TFA. Disney gave him attention and he thought it was genuine and it would launch a film career.
2) JJ Abrams. Mike likes him and said he'd be the 'perfect' director for Star Wars. Mike is a snob. He hates everything (which is why we liked him) but he likes unconditionally what certain directors do.
3) George Lucas. Mike is the anti-fan of George, to psychotic and dangerous levels. It was a Star Wars film not done by George Lucas, but by JJ Abrams, so it HAD to be good. I suspect Mike's review would be the same if he had seen the movie or not.

With Rogue One, Disney didn't bother to call, there was no JJ Abrams, and the novelty of a non-Lucas Star Wars film was gone, so Mike reverted to being an impossible to satisfy manchild. Rogue One was better than TFA, so it made him look inconsistent.

My prediction for VIII is that he will hate it. He won't ever admit VII was garbage, but he will dislike VIII. He will attribute it's failings to the wrong things, much as how he completely failed to comprehend the prequels.

This was boring as fuck.

This should have been a Nerd Crew episode.

I doubt they'll continue with that series though because of all the bridges it could burn.

I find it hard to believe. $6 billion is a lowball figure considering Lucas could've made that with 3 more movies… so having to fire employees doesn't make sense.

And then who makes a deal on a 'handshake' promise. If Lucas wanted his story ideas used, then that would've been part of the deal. Holy hell, Star Wars is his legacy, particularly the "9" films he had already mapped out in his head (and characters he created). To throw out all his ideas for the final 3 films is like shitting on his face. As an autist/auteur, this is the last thing Lucas would allow.

CUM NUGGETS

Sweet bejesus on a menorah.

KIKE
I
K
E

or they just really like the movie

I'd fuck her.

Like us?

???

oh you meant, they hated Rogue One for the same reason they loved Da Farce Awakinged which alone proves they're not fanboys

or they are shills

CIRCUMCISED

THE SUPERIOR BIG CHAIM COCK STRIKES AGAIN!

This is the most kike sentence ever.

We don't have Patreons and pretend we have integrity.