What will they think of Dunkirk?

What will they think of Dunkirk?

4/10.

Not enough strong female characters, nor was there enough diversity to reflect the real European demographics.

Who cares what cuckolds think?

Mike won't understand it because he is historically illiterate. Jay will also not understand it. It will become very clear throughout the review that they don't know anything. Both will like it however because Christopher Nolan directed it, and he's on the list of directors they consider good.

"Have you seen Luc Besson's new movie Valerian?"
"lol who cares, lets talk about Planet of the Apes"

Other than everyone on Holla Forums I mean.

>"Not enough empowered charismatic as hell female characters"

I enjoyed this board more when we didn't have Holla Forumscucks shitting up every thread.

>not a (((Disney))) capeshit
>not a (((Disney))) (((Star Wars))) movie starring Daisy "Charismatic as Hell" Riddley
It's awful, Jay!

>(((Kike Cucklasa)))

Iktf bro. Member when Holla Forums was actually fun to browse?

Nothing stops you from going back to Reddit

Pretty much feels like what I imagine reddit to be like here already.

It is genuinely shit compared to how it was a while back. It's filled with the bad kind of autists now.

If they like it they will give it the same review they give every movie they like as of 2014 with the name switched out where appropriate.

If they don't like it they will give it the same review they give every movie they don't like as of 2014 with the name switched out where appropriate.

If you've seen one review of a movie they like and one of a movie they don't like at any point after 2014 you have flat out seen all of them. No point.

The real question is, does Jessi do anal?

Is there anything like old IMDB msgboards around? Having to deal with current pol autists is like wading through shit.

Fuck off to deadendchan.

Most certainly.

"It would have been 10/10 if JJ Abrams did it but he's not involved so it's unwatchable garbage"

>>>/blacked/
>>>/bbc/
>>>/interracial/
>>>/cuckold/
>>>/cuckshed/
>>>/disney/
>>>/israel/
>>>/bernie2016/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/aids/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

Pic rel

I notice that on Rescuing Private Ryan also. Really makes you think about misoginy!

HE DID IT, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Nobody is gonna watch your shitty movie, Dane.

jews. Fucking jews. No matter the subject matter they attempt to rape it with their mutilated jew cocks, figuratively and literally.

Mike will be sad the good guys lose.

Yes, goys, don't watch the independent white science fiction kino. Go see The Last Jedi and enjoy the interracial gay romance instead, give your shekels to Disney. DO NOT GO SEE VALERIAN IN THEATERS!