IT'S HAPPENING! - Chris Matthews endorses Trump

What the hell is going on

youtube.com/watch?v=r9eYU51D3Qg
twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/793323182262358017

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/28/chris_matthews_why_doesnt_trump_argue_if_you_dont_like_the_way_things_are_then_vote_for_me.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This ride just keeps getting stranger

Is it hypothetical or is he saying it seriously? There is no context.

2016 is fucking insane

I'm skeptical too. He could be quoting someone, who knows. We need the leadup

fake

I want to believe, but I feel like I need the whole vid. He's probably mimicking a Trump supporter's arguments.

thank you for caressing the rectum!

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/28/chris_matthews_why_doesnt_trump_argue_if_you_dont_like_the_way_things_are_then_vote_for_me.html

SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!
SHADILAY!

Sounds like he was quoting someone

Starts at 57:00

Praise Kek

Yeah, was somewhat taken out of context… but I bet if his job didn't depend on it, he'd endorse Trump. You can tell he's making a plea to Trump to hit these angles.

Chris Matthews is salty.

Anyway, yeah, OP is out of context. He was ripping on Trump.

Of a sort, but really, he's arguing that Trump ought to argue from that perspective… Thus, unless he were to try to claim that was all theoretical and disconnected from his own views, he's basically saying that Trump would be justified in, or at least successful at, arguing from that angle.

Trump awoke the last scraps of goodness inside Chris Matthews' and made him defy the jew. Now he'll die, but he'll die with a smile on his face.

Can you say the same, chosen man?

That id.

It's "Election Diary," a segment of his show. He is reading from a pre-written script, but it's (presumably) written by himself.

To be honest though I definitely don't take it as an endorsement of Trump, rather a vindication of Clinton and a plead for Trump to focus on the things that really matter rather than just saying things to get his name in the news. Of course in today's media pretty much the only way to get your point across is to be boisterous and say outlandish things to get your name out there.

it has all been for told in the good book of The Art of the Deal

Out of context

bump let's run with it