TRUMP SURGE HAPPENING

TRUMP SURGE HAPPENING

Where were you when Trump won the election?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Other urls found in this thread:

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
archive.fo/O2OeI
archive.fo/Jujx5
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-30/pollsters-gone-wild-buckle-1-4-chances-dont-never-happen
cnbc.com/2016/10/28/donald-trump-will-win-the-election-and-is-more-popular-than-obama-in-2008-ai-system-finds.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ca/california_trump_vs_clinton-5849.html
scribd.com/document/329698329/TargetSmart-William-Mary-Florida-Poll-of-Early-and-Likely-Voters
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WEW

Does anyone have that JUST picture of Shillary from the debates?

TRUMP SURGE

Hmmm, June 16th 2015. Let me see…. Unless I am very much mistaken I believe I was sat on Holla Forums.

Better picture of the poll graph

reddit always overproduces its memes

Do these pollsters have any shame left?

Is that you? 2spooky4me

It's fucking mental, he's gained 1.6 points in a day (Clinton only 0.4, kek)

Much better than your shitty overused stale meme m8

Do American's actually believe Trump is the new Hitler? I've always thought this was a meme, but I'm starting to think you guys may be serious.

Liberals do. Holla Forums wishes he was.

Playing My summer car

I just checked and longroom.com is still off line.
Does any user have any info as to what happened to it?
I am just curious is all they seemed to be the most honest poll and all of a sudden they just poofed into oblivion.

I think Trump is going to make Hitler look low energy.

I don't think so, but then again I'm one of the few democracy doubters that is still here.

Unusually things went as if "Trump isn't new Hitler but what are you going to do, wait for Hitler?"

At the same time implying that he literally is the new Hitler.

I'm voting for him against my own best doubts, but yeah not sure where this board will go if he wins. And I think he will win.

I guess we'll see

Don't complain other people have more skill than you, you lazy cunt.

I mean

As for my reddit spacing, as in nearly almost every other case, it happens because the popup window for "Quick Reply" is so narrow that when typing out a reply people add extra line-breaks because in the thin window it looks necessary.

Never see anybody mention this although it actually explains it

(((Nate Silver))) claimed they stole his algorithms, and knowing they didn't have a cent to their names to fight a lawsuit, they gave into the bullying and just closed up shop and bolted.

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

This has been the most reliable in past elections. Remember that almost all the polls are fucking with weighting of different demographics. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a landslide victory for trump.

Yes.

The real question is how much are they being paid.

Well, he is going to put his country first over (((foreign interests))) and he's always talking about how those (((massive groups))) are conspiring against him.

Only doubt regarding his future presidency is how much will he be able to get done with how cucked the nation is.

Full 1488 natsoc thinktank, turning PMCs into RWDSs.

Nah, that's seasideMARK.

people who bitch about reddit spacing are just sliding threads and might as well be CTR

Yea no, they have far less staying power and reach. they're misinterpretation of high frequency shitposting is almost as bad as letists', you can always tell when it's coming from that tryhard cesspool, same as you.

If pissed-off working class whites come out in droves then Trump will win easily.

Bubba?

I suspect that most of the polls will show Trump a few points behind right up until election day, like they did with Brexit. The jews will do a little dance and explain that they were only a few points off and oy vey it was a close race.

And my salt mine shares are thankful for that

I wish foreigners would die or leave my country but that's not happening soon Please prove me wrong

How so?

The fact that anyone on Holla Forums still has any shred of hope for democracy tells me, we're not winning, but rather we're being replaced.

You can't deny his ties to Israel and Jews, no matter how many times the video of him talking about false allies in the ME, he still has never opposed them.

also civic nationalism

I haven't followed the election too closely (just Holla Forums and the occasional RT bullshit) but it seems to me like Trump doesn't really have plans (or at least has never told his plans) but rather he has talking points. That being said, I like many of his policies (whether he has a way to carry them out or not).

sage for off-topic

"Reddit spacing" is a retarded meme. If you copypaste an Holla Forums post it automaticaly adds spaces with every line break.

reddit spacing was intentionally overused by Holla Forums in order to discredit it. it's still a useful tell for fresh redditors, as it has been for years. don't fall for their shit, newfag

Holla Forums is always right.

seasideMARK aka seasideWITCH

If Trump doesn't win Pennsylvania he has to win one blue state, if he does neither he loses. Nationwide polls literally do not matter because what matters is electoral college votes.

Not trying to shill here but the race is still close in Pennsylvania and I wouldn't throw a party just yet. All of Johnsons numbers will go to Trump, so that means they're in a tie in PA.

Trust Holla Forums in a general sense, but don't be a fool and don't trust blindly.
September 2015 was a fucking shitshow and everybody likes to forget it happened.

The scary thing is, many of them probably aren't being paid. I'm going to drop into conspiracy land, but I think that Hillary likely has a shit tonne of dirt on a lot of wealthy elites, and is leaning on the parent owners of organizations to massage the polls. You'll note that a lot of the polls that have her way-way-way out in front(or did), are usually something stupid like leftwingnetwork/leftwingnetwork. And it's only been in the last week or two, where the numbers have shifted towards Trump. I'm old enough to remember Reagan's election(my old man worked for his state run in CA). There's a lot of similarities between Trump "catching up" and Reagan "catching up" in the last few weeks. But there's still something mighty fucking weird with the polls in general, chalk that up to my 30+ years of political experience.

We're seeing this poll massaging here in Canada with the immigrant importation policy that the feds are trying really hard to push. Non-partisan groups have numbers like 70-80% against importing any immigrants unless they're willing to assimilate. Government pumps out numbers like 83% of Canucks are in favor. With this shit, the best that can happen is Trump to win and make Cuckdeau Jr., his bitch.

bullying leftists on the internet, as the lord inteneded

shemitahfags were one thing but we were also talking about the shitskin invasion that accelerated in exactly September.

i didn't forget

Didn't that shit clog up Holla Forums the year before too, or am I just misremembering that?

It's gonna be one wild ride user.

>ever
You chose a particularly inappropriate graphic for you are OP, CTR.

/pol is always right,

except on economic happenings.

too many doomsday peddlers out there trying to make a buck on the market, you can't trust shit you hear from any direction on the market

Trump just gained ten points in Colorado. He's literally more or less neck in neck. What's more Jill Stein has no liberal votes left to switch over in that state but Johnson is still at four percent which Trump will probably steal a portion of since third party voters tend to get cold feet and he steals red voters anyway.

Thats exactly what I said, if he wins Colorado good for him that means he has a very good chance, but it doesn't completely eliminate Clinton like obtaining Virginia or PA would.

Here we see the states he needs to pass the line, we know Trump has Florida in the bag. And recent polls after the FBI reopening of the case show Trump up in North Carolina, Nevada and Colorado.

It looks like even with skewed polls, Trump is showing a win.

You have no idea how much i wish leftists would actually be right about that.

oy VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Pre-heat the ovens boys. The party will be starting soo .

Not sure if it helps but I just made an electoral map which includes all 16 swing states as per RCP.

WI is going to Clinton
MO going Trump
IA going Trump
Minnesota aka Sweden is going to Clinton
Pretty doubtful imo that New Hampshire will got to Trump
Maine will go 50/50 on them

Here's a few

VA will go to Trump.
I hope to fucking god it does, otherwise I'll gladly join the RWDS in the NOVA purge of 2017

actually, scratch that, I'm joining the NOVA purges regardless of the outcome.

Do that. I'm from Georgia and it pains me what has happened to the Old Dominion with Virginians being deracinated. The Virginia colony is where my family settled and Georgia isn't far from the same fate.

It's the fucking unwashed hordes of liberals and mudslimes in the Washington DC area.
It's like that fucking place is radioactive and leaking brown people and cancerous ideologies.

I feel like I going crazy. Am I the only one that's not blind?
In order for Trump to be winning, the red line has to be above the blue line.
Wtf happened to Holla Forums?

The same thing is happening to Georgia with us being swamped by immigrants and transplants. Blue states are pushing out their industries and transplants are coming here for jobs. Whites will be a minority here on the next census and we have the additional problem of a chunk of those whites being transplants.

Fuck

You!

I type how I like.

What

Guys, I haven't more confident in my life. All this shit is happening with Clinton and at the right time too!

It's happening. One way or another this ball can't stop rolling.

Never underestimate an enemy until you've passed the finish line.

We don't know if Hillary doesn't have one last sick trick up her sleeve.

Are there any reliable poll?
A long time ago i used "longroom unbiased polls" but they shut it down almost inmediately.

Is it so hard for someone interested in the status of elections to create an unbiased poll web page and gain profit from it?

Pretty much all of the major cities in the southern states are yankee cities at this point. we're left with a conundrum, if we continue growing our economies more our culture will be decimated, but if we save our culture our economy will probably go down the toilet.

Independence really is our bestand probably our only chance to keep the southern states southern

Reminder lads, the list is not a joke. Recompense will be had.

Tell me about it. I'm in Tennessee and while we're still heavily conservative things are definitely getting worse. The democrat candidate for the House this year was an Iranian woman who essentially ran on a platform of "diversity will magically fix everything". Didn't even attempt to talk issues other than completely made up ones like "muh wage gap".

Molyneux talked about this in one of his recent videos, shitskins come from countries infested with corruption so this doesn't even phase them.

There's artistry put into it, but as a meme it feels distinctly overcooked.

Trump Leads Clinton by 1 Point in New Poll as Enthusiasm Declines

archive.fo/O2OeI

of course.

but

idk if you saw the results so far from florida..

but..

of all the voters who have voted as of yesterday idk what the numbers came out to off hand.. but there was serious kvetching about niggers and spics not showing up at levels that were statistically expected of a population engaged in the vote.

It was very real we've had so many fucking happenings this year a d we discovered the power of kek and meme magic you stupid faggots thought it was going to be a single event. We've had major shit happen every week in the Current Year and are about to meme the Emperor into the White House, stay mad you fucking fool.

Obligatory reminder that Hitler was elected.

Nice illegible font in that…what the fuck am I looking at, anyway? It looks like a release group's promotional crack UI for something pirated in the early 2000s.

The fuck is '/pol'? Reddit spacing might actually be a good tell after all.

That's the friendliest rapefugee pic I've ever seen.

Question for USAnons who know your own voting system: do you need to have a certain % of voters for an election vote to be legal, or could only 10% of the country vote and that would decide the outcome?

No he was not. Hindenburg defeated him in the election for president.

It would be legal, our voter turnout is usually shit.

Looks like they're going to play for the "too close to call" method in the coming days.

Which now makes it very suspicious.
I don't believe we've had a legitimate election in centuries.

Hitler was appointed Chancellor of Germany. He lost the Presidential election to Hindenburg

Have we looked at the methodology of these polls?

As has been said here many times, the majority of these polls oversample Democrats and undersample Independents. I wouldn't be surprised if they've oversampled even more Democrats now just to make it look like people don't think Hillary being under investigation by the FBI is a big deal.

Plus there's all the flaws with the polling system itself so I wouldn't be surprised if Trump's lead is actually much much bigger than they've made out.

If he wins the same states as Romney did + Ohio, Florida, Iowa and Nevada, he has 265 electoral college votes, and Hillary 273. He just needs to turn one more swing state blue and he wins the election, e.g. Virginia, Colorado, Michigan, Wisconsin or New Hampshire + Maine's second congressional district.

I'm saying there's never been a democracy. Hitler somehow gained favor to sucker many of the shadow government.
He didn't have internet memes like Trump. Hitler was hindered by a lack of fast social media.
So just how did he do it without rigging? They had radio and newspaper propaganda against him(I assume).. yet he got through?
He had to have shaken hands with influential people. From what I gathered - it was a mere populist movement.

Makes you think how bad the corruption in the German government before hitler must have been.. Oh and who started it

and I'm saying that you're a goddamned fool that is projecting his own situation back upon the past because you are utterly lacking in historical knowledge. Which is further evidenced by your acceptance of the nonfactual statement that he was elected.

Weimar was shit and people were in awful financial positions. They would have fucking killed to have things as good as we do now, things were that bad. NSDAP had huge political rallies and massive public support because of this and as the population was mostly homogenous and high-trust still word of mouth was a powerful force as well.

He got appointed because NSDAP organized from the bottom up allowing them to dominate the election when it came to parliament positions. Then the parliament exerted force on Hindenburg to appoint him as chancellor.

He was appointed because they were the majority party you clown, after three elections, and was the only possible way of governing

It was completely democratic

You mean turn it red.

Words have meanings, he was not elected. May as well say supreme court justices are elected.

You're a special kind of moron. You don't know jack shit about history, and you're making that painfully obvious here. Stop posting and lurk more.

Uh, yes.

really? ohthatwasironyokthen

No they weren't. They had to form a coalition with the DNVP because there was no majority party

They were still by far the largest party in parliament.

That's not the same as them being the majority now, is it?

Reminder: Polls are deliberately skewed to show them "neck-&-neck" in preparation for rigging.
They are not "neck-&-neck" at all. Media polling is less than worthless.

Fuck me they are just turds. Just fucking turds. Kek.

I'm seeking user. It was more of a thought experiment. I know that's not how it worked. But what I want to know is why.
P.S. I know how he got power, I did it for my course. Great lecturer tbh.
Remember fire?

Let me clarify.

He burnt fucking Reichstag Building

I know some things about him you won't believe.
He's german for one.

And outed yourself as a fucking kike.

Piss off.

The election is fucking rigged.
It's time for plan B.

this

If he has a german name he is probably a jew

Cause I didn't hint I knew more.

I know enough to not mention it. For his safety.

Not if I can help it.

I imagine we'd be spending the next 2 years tracking, memeing and generally trying to destroy everyone in congress who tries to oppose Trump and there definitely will be plenty. I think the rest of the time will be looking for opportunities to push our message further into the mainstream consciousness.

Every time he had to conform to PC policy he grimaced. Every fucking time.
No way the guys a Jew.

The last two of the Hillary photos are misleading. The second last isn't even Hillary.

archive.fo/Jujx5

I'm sure you'll call me CTR, but I don't care. The truth matters. Hillary has had some abysmal showings at her rallies, but those last two photos aren't examples of that.

pic related is from the Omaha rally where half the people were there to see Buffet, and the other half were students who were forced to stay, while the photographer squeezes into the furthest corner he can find to make it look much better than it actually is

and that's a one-off

The fuck is wrong with you?

I agree that most were there because of Buffett. But that other image is still misleading as it shows the crowd gathering at an early stage.

Shut

up,

you

fucking

kike

nigger

faggot.

I've

never

used

Reddit

and

have

been

on

one

chan

or

another

for

….11?

years

now.

Take

your

forced,

fake,

false,

fucking

meme

elsewhere,

you

cum

gargling

dog

fucking

inbred

shit

eater.

I always thought le reddit spacing was a gay meme.

I've been posting on chans since 06, not even once on reddit, and have always spaced out my posts.

He's as close to Hitler as we're going to get right now, and we need to take what we can get.
He has Hitler's energy for sure; he just can't fully expose his power level until he's in office.

isn't it better if people think that he won't win so they won't even bother voting against him? Are people more likely to vote if they think the opponent will win if they don't? the time to be winning in the polls is the month before right?

You deserve rape

PA will go to Trump.
The democrats take it for granted they'll get this state, but we've lost SOOO many jobs to foreign outsourcing, Trump's message rings loud and clear, here.
And the nigs in Filthadelphia have no great need to vote for her, either. The ones that vote will vote Dem, as they are programmed robots, but many will decide not to bother, as there's no ape running this year.

This election is unprecedented. If the Monster Vote theory is correct it'll be a reversal of a trend, at least for one election.

If he does win I really think Holla Forums had a lot to do with it, never change.

Trump is NOT behind in PA, and he's probably/possible ahead in many other states as well like MI, WI, and maybe even MN.
1) The first thing pollsters ask is 'did you vote in the last election'? To determine 'likely voters'–many Trump voters are first-time voters.
2) Trump-supporting Husbands are much likelier to say that they're voting for Johnson, or are undecided, or maybe even that they're voting for Clinton, in the hearing of their wives if they know their wives don't like Trump, than the reverse. In fact, even with no one listening to the conversation, there is a 'social unacceptability factor' that skews the polls against Trump.
3) There is a LOT of demographic skewing that goes on in these polls, especially in Pennsylvania. Most of the ones I've looked at have 60% or more of the respondents coming from withing Pittsburgh or Philadelphia city limits, when it should only be 20% or so.
4) There is a 'Monster Vote' for Trump (call it the 'silent majority' or 'shy Trump voters' if you want) that will win Pennsylvania for Trump. This includes working-class Democrats, military vets, and even the Amish, Many of whom are not the type that polls pick up easily. You can see this through the massive rallies that Trump has been holding (there was another today in Valley Forge).
5) Many polls are giving Donald Trump only 3-4% of the Black vote, which is absolute nonsense. 'Blacks for Trump' is definitely a thing, while it wasn't for Romney, McCain, Bush, etc.–Trump isn't a typical Republican in this regard. Even more important is the fact that Black turnout is down significantly in states like GA and NC, and you can expect this trend to continue in PA.
6) There is a strike going on with the Philadelphia public transportation system that is likely to cut down on the turnout in the city, as well.
All of these effects should give Trump the edge in Pennsylvania, despite what the (((polls))) seem to say.
OF COURSE, THEY COULD STILL TRY AND RIG IT, SO BE AWARE OF THAT

Sounds like a plan.

How?

Georgia has never ever been a swing state, that's a jewish meme. It's like Maryland except for the Republicans.

Eastern PAfag here, about an hour from Philly. I see Trump signs on nearly every other lawn. It's like this in every direction. Also no Hilary signs anywhere.

Thanks user.

More and more Trump signs are coming out now that the election is almost over. It's almost as if people knew they would be desecrated by vandals (Mexicans) so they waited… and became hardened Trump supporters even if in secret.

of course most Hilary voters don't have a lawn to put up a sign on so this probably isn't a very good indicator, but it still makes for some smug driving.

I'm pretty sure Holla Forums rigging the online polls very early on in the primary season had a big part in Trump's success. We gave him legitimacy very early on, when he really needed it.

Since you’re actually in Pennsylvania and relatively close to Philly, could you be a dear and hit up the transit strike thread if you haven’t already? Your phone number calling in and doing our tactics would lend a lot of credence to the continuation of the strike.

I travel all around the eastern pa area and all i see is Trump signs. A lot of huge trump signs as well. Its becoming more acceptable to post them now. In the past 2-3 weeks its exploded all along side the roads. PA is a
RED
state for sure

Are you guys trying to encourage the strikers, or demoralize the strikers?

Encourage them. We want them to strike

We want the strike to last through Election Day and have them NOT suspend it on that day.

The fewer niggers that can get to the polls in Philly, the greater the chance the state goes red.

The Amish are 1000% for Trump. I was at an Amish farmer's market (Zerns for anyone curious) a few days ago and there were giant custom MAGA flags, custom wooden Trump signs, an entire store dedicated to Trump merchandise, and a MAGA hat on nearly every merchant. Zerns is pretty shitty and I'm sure the hardcore Amish down in Lancaster have even better shit.

(checked)
Confirmed for the noses handing over the election and running away with their tail between their legs.

SSSSHHHHH!!!!

Trump is exactly like Hitler. The right wing Titus is next.

OK, let's replace that empty field with your picture. What exactly does that get you? Hillary fills high school gymnasiums. Trump & Sanders fill professional sports stadiums.

She rarely actually fills them…

Rural PA is always red, Philly is always Blue. We'll see what happens, but it's going to be a tough win for him.

Let's hope that monster vote exists.

A lot of Philly outskirts are not going to vote Hildabeast. She can only depend on the die-hard commie democrats and the welfare trash, and most of the welfare trash will be stoned.

I don't think you understand…we've lost a LOT of jobs to outsourcing, and Hillary's "pals" are all in favor of it.
Trump is the only politician to even suggest we tariff trade again, to stop all the dumping in our markets.
And when you're in competition to just get a job, flooding the country with immigrants or "refugees" just increases that competition and drives wages down.

Hilly has no fucking friends here.

If I am not the nominee, it is because Trump’s hatred has made it so. If I am to be saved, it is because I have reclaimed the DELEGATES.”

Hand over the Delegates, Dahnald.

Somehow, that's very fitting for him.

anyone who doesn't doubt democracy should watch vid related

The one fucking with the average is the NBC poll with a huge sample size (which they probably got due to not following proper procedure) which lists their error margin as very low which I think is bs.

But still it might be important to know that on the real clear politics average Bush polled +1.5 versus Kerry, ended up +2.4 and it was still very, very close.

I checked their methodology and it looks like pure garbage. It was an online poll, they claim they received ~40,000 respondents, of which ~12,000 were Democrats and ~12,000 were Republicans. This leaves us in the hole for 16,000 responses in regards to party affiliation. The figures themselves are suspicious enough to me, but the fact that it's an online poll makes me think it's been puppeted by CTR.

That's some high-level cuckery right there.

LOL holy shit user i pass this place pretty much everyday. Ive never been in there.

I went to the PSU/OSU game two weekends ago and wore my MAGA hat along with my OSU jersey. My MAGA hat was the only thing keeping me from getting my ass kicked by the drunk rowdy PSU fans behind me. PIC VERY RELATED!

Remember
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-30/pollsters-gone-wild-buckle-1-4-chances-dont-never-happen

The fact the polls shift around that much gives me much hope that they are bullshit. 9 points difference every couple days seems terrible. Statistics at their very best are just a way to blur details.

nope.

this poll bullshit is to make normies believe bullshit.
It is a blowout.
(((they))) want you to believe that the electoral vote is even enough to matter.
In reality, the entire electoral vote could be bought by clinton and it wouldnt matter…

The polls tell the story of "close enough" so they still can rig the electoral vote and folks will believe it.

My brother's an engineer at ARL there.
Sadly, he and his wife refuse to vote Trump, but at least they're not voting Hildabeast.

No, that’s exactly what they’re doing. They tried “Hillary landslide” for half a year and Trump’s real support only increased. They HAVE to switch to ‘too close to call but obviously hillary will win wink wink he’s orange’ to try to save their skins.

in reality its probably a 70-30 lead to trump.
im just idding its probably a 60-40..just kidding its probably a 50-50. just kidding who knows, But its pretty fun making up polls :D

Nice video, why the stylistic choice?

It looks awesome but that's a lot of effort just to disclose someone's details

cnbc.com/2016/10/28/donald-trump-will-win-the-election-and-is-more-popular-than-obama-in-2008-ai-system-finds.html

An artificial intelligence system that correctly predicted the last three U.S. presidential elections puts Republican nominee Donald Trump ahead of Democrat rival Hillary Clinton in the race for the White House.

29 states have laws against that.

If Clinton were to rig the vote it would much easier to do it by busing people in to battleground states, like they've been claiming they'll do.

Gamergate was clogging up the catalog in September 2014.

What the fuck is up with New Hampshire? She wants to ban guns anyone from up there?

You saying that doesn't mean anything. I'm not clicking that link :3

Why isn't there a fucking Trump lead since July though

If Trump wins all the Romney states plus Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania, he wins the election.

There probably has been but the polls have been trying to suppress the Trump vote since the beginning.

then just google "AI predicts trump" aspie.

Samples are all +10 D some are +15 or more.

I know. I sperged out a bit because honestly I'm just sick of the lying and want for Nov. 8th to come so the pain of calculating a possible Trump loss can stop existing.

Retard pls

My parents hate Hillary, especially my mother, but they're not convinced that Trump can beat her. They think the system is so corrupt that the Jews will just declare Hillary the winner even if Trump gets 10 votes to her 1.

All he needs to win is either, CA, PA, WI, or NH.
The most recent polls in CA only have him down by 1 point. So I'm optimistic about that.
PA is also very well in play.

I'm gonna call bullshit if you don't produce a source user, I want Trump to win my state but I highly doubt it'll happen because the coastal cities are just so highly pozzed.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ca/california_trump_vs_clinton-5849.html

The complexity reduces their reproductive fitness.

Is he winning Florida? I just got this news from a lib forum I visit

Looking at the pic I now see you meant CO, my bad

that is uncanny

The sample size of this poll is so small it is in no way statistically relevant.
scribd.com/document/329698329/TargetSmart-William-Mary-Florida-Poll-of-Early-and-Likely-Voters

She's afraid her dad is going to try and steal her candy like he tried to steal Trump's delegates.